• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck Lady Loves Black Men

Redneck Lady Loves Black Men

Lifelong Republican and Missouri-born public schoolteacher Marianne Ellington is exploring a brand new world nowadays. The lady recently divorced her husband of twenty five years, Liam Ellington, former Sheriff of Branson County, Missouri, and the grandson of deceased, downright legendary local Ku Klux Klan leader Lloyd "hang them high" Ellington. Even for couples who have been together for a long time, there is always a breaking point.

The marriage of Marianne and Liam Ellington came to an abrupt end and the scandal that followed rocked Branson County. All because the good ole former Sheriff made the mistake of impregnating Joanne Thompson, some Jamaican hussy working at the local beauty shop. For the Ellington's, a couple once considered to be pillars of Branson society, this was the beginning of the end...

Southern men have been having their way with pretty ladies of the African American persuasion for ages, but now, Southern ladies are starting to step out as well. Why is that? Oh, what goes around most definitely comes around. The lady Marianne Ellington ( nee Stanford ) never thought of herself as the sort of gal who would mess around with a black fellow, since she wasn't raised that way. How times have changed...

Marianne Ellington considered herself a hard-working, God-fearing and church-going Southern lady. One of a dying breed. Oh, she knew that her husband Liam Ellington stepped out on her throughout their marriage but he never rubbed her face in it. Men mess around with other women behind their wives backs but the smart ones were discreet about things. A lady's got to have her pride, after all. Liam impregnating that Jamaican gal was too much. Marianne, never one to forgive overt infidelity, kicked out ole Liam and took everything from him in their subsequent divorce.

With her wayward daughter Lily having left town to live with her Mexican boyfriend Juan Carlos in the town of Amarillo, Texas, Marianne Ellington had the house to herself. Liam still lived on the other side of town, and had apparently moved in with his Jamaican whore, intent on raising the product of his infidelity. For Marianne, this was way too much. Losing her white husband to a younger, exotic and yes, black woman severely damaged her pride.

Starting over after age forty isn't easy on anyone. And Marianne had her womanly needs which were no longer being met. Liam Ellington was gone and he wasn't coming back. Truth be told, even if he abandoned Joanne and came crawling back to Marianne, her pride wouldn't let her have anything to do with him. The Ellington divorce was finalized on June 17, 1984, and Marianne intended on keeping it that way. A good woman doesn't let herself get taken for granted. Still, coming home to an empty bed night after night was no fun. What's a "good" gal to do when she's bored, lonely and horny?

Decades spent being "good" and what did Marianne Ellington have to show for it? That's why she threw caution to the wind and decided to rent out the spare bedroom in her house to a handsome college man from distant Boston, Calvin Brown. The six-foot-tall, burly and handsome African-American stud from the north came to Missouri to study engineering at the University of Missouri. Sparks flew between the cautious, conservative Marianne and this handsome, cocky young brother...

"I'm an uptight redneck bitch, fill my ass with that negro dick," Marianne Ellington whispered as she spread her white ass cheeks wide open, exposing a fairly obvious target. Lying on all fours on the king-sized bed she once shared with her husband, Marianne looked pretty hot and tempting...and she knew it.

The forty-four-year-old Southern matriarch was finally indulging her innermost desires. Like a lot of Southern ladies, Marianne Ellington felt curious about the forbidden fruit that virile, handsome young black men represent, but abstained from it because she wanted to be a good woman, a proper lady who stayed in her lane. Well, not anymore...

Grinning, Calvin Brown rubbed his long and thick, dark dick against Marianne's butt hole, after lubricating her with Aloe cream, of course. Hot damn, the sight of Marianne's thick white ass turned him on so much. Calvin watched that ass for days before putting the moves on the surprisingly receptive Marianne. What is it about mature white women with blonde hair, blue eyes and a thick ass that he simply could not resist?

"Damn straight," Calvin said, and without further do, he pushed his dick into Marianne's asshole. The tall, bodacious and foul-mouthed, blonde-haired hussy shrieked as her ass finally received the blessing of dark dick, which she'd been craving for ages. Marianne Ellington had the best ass out of all the white women in Branson, Missouri, and Calvin knew he was a lucky brother to be hitting that.

"Oh fuck, your dick feels so big," Marianne hissed, and with that, she pressed her big white ass against Calvin's groin, driving his long, dark dick even deeper inside her asshole. Gripping Marianne's hips tightly, Calvin began digging his dick deep into her asshole. The way Marianne's thick ass jiggled in front of him as he fucked her drove Calvin absolutely nuts. Filled with inspiration, he decided to try something really bold...

"Talk country to me while I'm fucking your ass, you freaky mama," Calvin said, and he grabbed Marianne's long blonde hair and yanked her head back, causing her to yelp in surprise. Marianne briefly turned around and shot him a look. Laughing, Calvin winked at her and smacked her ass. Grinning wickedly, Marianne licked her lips and fingered her pussy while Calvin's dick filled her asshole, going deeper and further than any man before.

"Oh yeah, I love the way that negro dick feels in my ass, now fuck me harder," Marianne hissed in that sexy, haughty and bossy Southern drawl that Calvin couldn't get enough of. Spurred on by her words and manner, Calvin buried his dick balls deep in Marianne's ass, and the shocked gasp and sharp squeal that escaped from the lady's lips were music to her ears...

"Yes ma'am, give me that white trash booty," Calvin said, laughing as he bucked his hips, a move which sent his dick even deeper into Marianne's ass. Her face flush, her ass pleasurably sore from the pounding it was receiving from Calvin's dick, her breasts swaying along with her whole body under the force of his thrusts, Marianne was exactly where she was born to be. Face down and ass up, with a dark dick in her derriere.

"Fuck me harder, make me pay for what my ancestors did to yours, you freaky negro!" Marianne cried out, and then she turned around to gauge the effect her words were having on Calvin. The tall, handsome black Bostonian's eyes widened and his full, sensuous lips trembled. A wicked grin spread across his features, and he brought his hand down on her ass cheeks like a thunderclap.

"Have it your way, country bitch," Calvin said, and he gripped Marianne's hands and held them behind her back while digging her backside with his dick. Marianne winced in discomfort as Calvin kept her down like this, his hands gripping hers the only thing preventing her from falling. Closing her eyes, Marianne surrendered at last as Calvin's dick filled her ass, going down deep in her core, and at last, she knew the joy of submitting to that which she'd craved for so long but always denied herself...

"Oh damn, Calvin, you really hit my spot," Marianne squealed, and then she shuddered violently as an earth-shattering orgasm rocked her whole body. Calvin barely caught her before she could fall, and he held her until the sensations wracking her body subsided. Only then did Calvin let her go, and Marianne slumped on the bed, pleasurably sore in lots of places, especially her rear end, but happy as can be.

"Yes I did, you're welcome, crazy woman," Calvin said as he gathered Marianne in his arms, and she looked at him, and, after a brief hesitation, kissed him. Marianne rested her head against Calvin's chest, and the two of them held each other like this. Shortly after this vigorous session, Calvin fell asleep but Marianne, a lady who's seasoned and resilient in every way, was still awake.

Tonight, Marianne Ellington did something which she would have previously viewed as unthinkable. She crossed the racial line, and had a sexual encounter with a black man. A Southern woman's sole unforgivable sin, and pretty much every Southern man's worst nightmare. Calvin Brown wasn't like other black men she'd met, and not just because he came from Boston and had that sexy accent.

"To many more nights like this one," Marianne whispered in Calvin's ear before turning off the lamp and going to sleep. The brother was charming, handsome, smart and fearless. The hidden and at times not so hidden ways of the South did not faze Calvin Brown, the fearless scholar from Boston, Massachusetts, who came to study engineering at the University of Missouri on an academic scholarship. Calvin was smart and going places, and he didn't care what anyone thought of him...

Marianne Ellington, born and raised in a small Southern town, found this fearlessness both thrilling and scary about Calvin. This sexy African American stud was nothing like the quiet, polite and at times downright meek black Southerners she was used to dealing with. What they did tonight was fun, fucking and playing with taboo, but it wasn't just a fun fuck either. The young brother from Boston was definitely getting to her, and if Marianne was truly honest with herself, she had to admit that she kind of liked it. With a smile on her face, Marianne went to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Redneck Lady Loves Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 108 milliseconds