• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 18 Master Ch. 01: Beginning

18 Master Ch. 01: Beginning

12

I had always fantasized about being gang raped. I wanted cocks, lots of them, filling me, covering me, making me their slave. But I had yet to find a boyfriend who was kinky enough to satisfy my multiple desires. When my boyfriend of three years left me for another woman, I decided to treat myself to my ultimate fantasy. I used to read the weekly papers, with the sex ads in the back. Sometimes I'd read them in the train on the way home, unable to control myself. I liked when I saw a guy realize what I was reading, eyeing me. I decided to advertise myself in those pages, expose myself as the whore that I secretly longed to be. Here's what my ad said:

"Lonely secretary desperately needs gang raping. 30-something short and curvy, 5'2, 36DD, 115 lbs. Send pictures of you and your friends. If your group is selected, you pay for a nice hotel suite. I show up and you fuck me raw. BDSM encouraged, but safe words must be respected. You know you want me."

I had a flood of replies in the inbox that went with the ads, over thirty - groups of three, five, even groups of twelve guys who all wanted to rape my pussy. I went for a big group with cute guys, partly because there were eighteen guys in the group, but mostly because I liked their reply. Here's what they said:

"Lovely, lonely secretary, our eighteen cocks ache to make your fantasy come true. We are a group of handsome single guys who play soccer together. We work hard and play hard. We will strip you down and cover you in cum. Then we will rape you, repeatedly, until you beg us to stop, but we won't (unless you use the safe word "red light", at which point we will stop immediately.) Unless you safe word out, prepared to be fucked so thoroughly you won't be able to walk straight for days. It will take at least three showers to wash all the cum out of your hair. You will be whipped and degraded for the whore that you long to be, and you will love every minute of the attention. You know you want us. All of us."

Hell, I wanted cock, I was going to get cock. Eighteen guys. I creamed just at the thought of it. I was going to be a porn star for a night, starring in my own fantasy!

The soccer team arranged for a suite at the nicest hotel in town. All I had to do was show up horny. Which wasn't hard because I could barely think straight the day of the big fucking event. In our pre-fuck negotiations, they ordered me not to touch my own pussy or tits for anything sexual. I loved that domination, but between that and my sexual frustration, I was ready to blow.

I washed myself carefully, and applied some glitter dust to my tits. I was waxed down to a tiny landing strip. I used a dark red lip stain, the better to watch my lips as they slid up and down those tasty shafts. I put on a black leather corset with black fishnet stockings held up by garters, and long, zip up gloves. I really loved the bondage look. The corset made my already huge breasts swell to the bursting, and barely covered my large, brown nipples. It cinched in my waist with delicious pain. My ass was bare except for the elastic straps from the garters, and my cunt was totally exposed – they had instructed me not to wear underwear. I threw on a long coat and took a taxi to the hotel.

They told me the room number in advance, so I swept into the elevator and found myself at the top floor. The Penthouse suite - in more ways than one. Who knows, maybe one of them would write about the evening in the "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me" column. I knocked.

I ENTER THE ROOM

I had heard conversations and laughing inside before, but at my knocking, the room fell to a hush. After a moment, a gorgeous, tall guy with dark hair and deep blue eyes answered the door. It was Chris, the one I'd been corresponding with. He invited me in and came around behind me, gently slipping the coat from around my shoulders, revealing me in my bondage finery. You could have heard a cum drop. I felt shy; I wasn't sure how to start my fantasy. Chris had told me he'd done this a few times before, but none of his team had. He put his hand on my back and guided me to the first guy and introduced him as Terry. I put my hands on his shoulders, pulled him towards me, and gave him a deep French kiss. He tasted like peppermint. Then I felt Chris' hands on my bare ass, guiding me to the next guy, Tim. Again, I pulled him towards me and gave him a lingering, tongue filled kiss. I felt his cock harden against my stomach. Chris moved me each guy in turn, and as we moved through the crowded room, I felt myself growing dizzy. They all tasted of peppermint. They must have chewed the same gum before I got there. They all smelled of heat and sex, and maybe some fresh green grass. I lost track of the names after Tim and Terry, and Chris. I didn't care about the names, just the cocks. I felt like a little girl on Christmas, waiting for all the wrappings to come off.

I frenched every guy there, feeling them become more and more aroused as I worked my way around the room. Everything was warming up nicely. Some brushed a hand against my bare ass, and most of them looked down into my impossibly deep cleavage. One put his hand against my naked cunt, but I gently grasped it, kissed it, and looked him in the eyes.

"Not yet." I said.

Finally, when I was done, I looked back at that guy – Gary, maybe? Who knows?" I beckoned to him.

"Since you're so eager, maybe you should be the one to undress me."

He looked at me intently, like he could already see all the way through me, and moved towards me slowly.

I AM PUNISHED

Chris intercepted Gary.

"Not yet." He said, smiling at me in anticipation. "I think we're the ones who are supposed to tell you what to do, whore, not the other way around."

I stifled a gasp of shock, but a drop of cream running down my leg betrayed how much I longed to have him take charge like that.

"Bend over!" Chris commanded.

He doubled me over one arm, while slapping my bare ass with his free hand. I felt the sting, and another jolt of cream.

"Look at this, guys," he called. "See how wet this whore is? I think she needs to be fucked!" He looked around the room. "So – who here wants to FUCK this whore?"

I was still doubled over his arm, but I could hear eighteen guys murmur yes.

"NOT YET!" he said sternly. "First we have to punish her for trying to tell Gary what to do. Gary?" He looked intently at the guy who had grabbed my cunt. "This whore needs a whipping. Go get the switch."

Chris swung me off his arm.

"Peter, Frank, go get the restraints. She needs to be chained up for this part," he ordered, as he strong-armed me over to the couch.

"Green light?" he whispered, so only I could hear.

"Very green!" I whispered back.

He chuckled, and then he and some other guy were putting leather cuffs around my wrists and ankles. Another guy put a collar around my throat. All of the cuffs had big D rings, and soon the guys had attached chains to each D ring, until I looked like a dangerous prisoner. They hauled me over the back of the couch, two guys pulling the chains on my wrists from the front of the couch so I couldn't move my arms, and two guys pulling the chains on my ankles so I couldn't move my legs. I was so short and extended that my feet didn't touch the ground. I was pinned there, helpless.

"OK, Gary, now!" Chris commanded.

I felt a massive sting across my back side as something thin and sharp cut through the air and into my skin.

"Oh, yeah, that's gonna leave some welts. Damn, yeah," Gary said.

He whipped me a few more times, and then Chris stepped in.

"My turn." Chris gripped my hair and looked me in the eye. "You deserve this, you whore! You brought this on yourself, coming here half naked to a room full of horny guys! You deserve everything that will happen to you here tonight. Including this!"

Chris gave me a massive swat on the ass, so hard I couldn't help but cry out.

"Ball gag!" he ordered, and almost immediately a large, round ball was shoved in my mouth and strapped to the back of my head. Chris grabbed my hair again.

"Shut up, you fucking whore. No one's going to come and save you now, but you're not going to ruin our night with your screaming. You're either going to have a ball or a cock in your mouth all night tonight, since you can't stay quiet without one!"

And then he spanked me five times, hard. The flat of his hand stung even more against the welts from the whip.

"My, my, my, look at that red ass!" Chris crowed. I think we're going to need to cool that down a bit before we resume the whipping. Jerry, get some ice cubes!"

While someone went off to fulfill Chris' commands, he came around the front the couch and put something on my index finger. It was a small red thing. He moved my thumb to a button and showed me that I could press it to turn a red light on, then turned it off again.

"Just in case," he grinned, "but I don't think you're going to need it, you sex-starved bitch, you!"

Chris went back behind me and suddenly my ass was on fire, but from the burn of ice, not the whip. It's a good thing the ball gag was securely in or I would have screamed loud enough to bring the cops in. Just as suddenly, it was gone, replaced with the smack of the whip. I think they traded off, and someone else gave me a few smacks, then someone else put more ice on my ass.

"Frank, you're up", someone said, but I didn't know who.

One of the guys holding my chained arm traded places with another guy. Some of them spanked me. Some took their time, teasing my cunt with the tip of the switch. Some of them whaled on me with the switch. In between there was more ice. Chris would occasionally comment on their technique and offer advice. I looked at the flashlight on my finger. Just one push and it would go red, but no way was I ready to stop. My skin was stinging and burning, but I hadn't gotten my creamy cocks yet, so bring it on!

I SUBMIT

After a while, it seemed like everyone had as much time flogging me as they wanted, and Chris was ready to change the game.

"OK, stand her up now. Keep those chains tight!"

I was pulled roughly from my perch on the couch and moved to the center of the room. The two on my arm chains pulled my arms wide and the guy on the long neck chain pulled forward slightly, making my chest push way out. During the beating on the couch, my tits had come loose from the corset and were fully exposed on top of the barely existent demi cups. Two more men pulled the ankle chains tight, forcing my legs apart, revealing my quivering cunt.

"NOW we're going to strip you, slut. Now that we're good and ready to see your naked body. Now that you've been punished. Unless you want more punishment?" he leered.

"No!" I choked out around the ball bag still in my mouth.

"No, WHAT?" he said, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, as he stared into my eyes.

"No, I don't want more punishment!" I squeaked as best I could, embarrassed at how my voice shook.

I shook my head for emphasis, feeling my hair tugging in his strong grip. He wrenched my hair tightly.

"You will address me as Master whenever I ask you a question," he said hissed. "Slave! Slut!"

With each exclamation he slapped me again, hard, on my flaming bottom.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master" I mumbled around the gag.

"And ALL of these fine gentlemen are your Masters tonight, right?"

"Yes, Master!" I mumbled again.

"Josh," he motioned to a red headed guy, "take the ball gag out. I want to hear our slave beg for a minute."

My face unclenched, working at my sore jaws and swallowing the saliva pooled in my mouth. God, that felt good to get that out! But Chris wasn't done with me yet.

"Call me Master," Chris said, smiling down evilly at me.

"Yes . . . Master," I choked out.

"And him, who is he?" Chris said, pointing to the red headed guy.

"My master, Master!"

I hoped that I had done the right thing by not forgetting to address him as Master when he spoke to me. I think Chris looked a little irked that I picked up on that.

"Who are all these men, slave?"

"They are all my masters, Master," I said, trying to sound properly submissive, looking around the room at the other seventeen men rubbing their dicks.

"And what are they going to do with you tonight?" Chris said harshly, pulling my chin back and forcing me to look at him.

"They're going to punish me, Master," I said looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. I had never been so turned on.

"Why are they going to punish you, slave?"

I knew the answer deep in my soul, what I'd always wanted to say to all those timid boyfriends over the years.

"Because I've been a bad girl, and I need discipline," I panted.

I was so lost in his eyes, I forgot the proper address. I didn't see the switch until I felt it, hard, stinging my cunt.

"Master! Master!" I yelped, before he could whip me again. Damn, that hurt.

"Yes," Chris said slowly, "you've been very bad, but we will break you and fix you and make you a queen among slaves. Won't we, men?" He looked around, then barked, "And stop touching yourselves! Save it for the whore!"

I AM STRIPPED

They laughed, and the mood seemed to lighten for a minute. But just for a minute.

"Josh!" Chris ordered, and with a jerk of his head, I found the ball gag shoved back in my mouth and felt the straps biting into my neck.

Chris whipped my pussy again several times, leaving me stinging and raw. I couldn't even jerk away because the five guys held my chains tightly. It was like my pussy was suspended there. I screamed uselessly against the gag.

"Gary!" Chris called, gesturing the other guy over with a jerk of his head. "Strip her down."

Gary stood in front of me, studying the corset. I've seen that look on guys trying to get my bra off, but I guess I'd never worn a corset on a first date. (Or a first rape.)

"How does it come off?" Gary finally asked, perplexed.

I looked at Chris, and shrugged slightly, the gag still tight in my mouth. He chuckled and gestured for someone to loosen the straps on the gag slightly.

"The hooks come undone down the front. Master." I hurriedly added, not eager for another cunt whipping.

The gag tightened again. Gary slowly negotiated the hooks, one by one, starting from the bottom, removing the tiny shell of decency I had brought with me, until the last hook popped free an my heavy tits swung down. Gary grabbed them, bouncing and slapping them a few times, as the guys murmured their approval.

"Get rid of the rest!" Chris ordered Gary.

Gary found the zippers on my gloves, and managed to unzip one down to the cuff, but was stuck at the tightness of the leather around my wrist.

"Hold her arm still," Gary called to a few of his friends.

Three guys came up and flanked me, one holding my arm from the front, one from the back, and one holding my gloved hand. I could feel the one in back of me rubbing against my bare ass. Gary unbuckled the cuff and the guy holding my hand slipped it off the rest of the way. Gary quickly buckled the cuff back in place. As three other guys moved in to take the other arm, Gary undid the second buckle. I flexed my arm, partly to see what they'd do, partly to make my tits bounce in their faces. I could tell it had an effect on them. I probably shouldn't have dared Chris, but I couldn't help myself, even though I paid for my disobedience when he grabbed my tit and twisted it, hard.

"You like, this, huh?" he said as he whipped me. "You can't help yourself now from disobeying your Masters, but we will break you. You. Will. Beg. to obey our every command."

He emphasized every word with more tit twisting. He gestured at Gary again.

"The legs. She needs to be totally bare."

Gary started to awkwardly tug at the tight elastic of the thigh highs.

"Sheesh," Chris muttered, "You're too slow! Move over."

Chris pulled out a wicked sharp knife and moved it slowly in front of my eyes. He leaned into my ear as he dragged the tip of the knife over my throat.

"Whatever I damage, I'll buy you double, OK? Green light?" he whispered.

I shuddered, not from fear of the dangerous blade, but from the feeling like I'd fallen down a deep well and would never come up. I nodded, feeling excitement dripping down my leg again. With that nod, Chris was bending over and slicing the stockings off my legs. I could feel the razor sharpness of the edge, but not the bite of the blade. He had to finagle a bit around the ankle cuffs, but he didn't seem willing to try and remove those this time. He did order someone to take my stilettos off, and I stood there awkwardly, unbalanced, as one shoe was removed and the stocking sliced, before strapping the stiletto on again, then repeated for the other side. When he was done, he dragged the point of the knife slowly up my naked, quivering body, toying with my cunt and tits as he worked himself up to my eyes. The chains on my arms helped me not collapse in a puddle. Soon I stood there naked except for the leather restraints and the stilettos. I had always longed for a moment just like this, but the reality was more than I anticipated.

"Feeling a bit exposed, slave?" Chris leered. "Look at our slut, fellas! Are you ready for some fucking?"

A few men started to unzip, but then stopped, looking at Chris, who was staring at me.

I AM TIT WHIPPED

"Not yet!" Chris said, as his eyes raped my naked body.

Chris brought the whip down on my tits. The ball gag muffled my cries as the leather stung my delicate nipples. I hadn't imagined this in my fantasy. I mean, I hadn't imagined that being whipped would turn me on so much, even as it hurt like a son of a bitch. Someone moved around behind me, holding my hips and grinding his crotch into my ass. Then just as quickly, he was spanking my ass, hard. They got into a rhythm, spank, whip, spank, whip. After the first five or six guys, the pain was winning out over the arousal. I guess that was the point. They didn't stop. All eighteen guys slapped and whipped, and iced me down from time to time, the cubes burning my breasts and making my nipples red and raw.

When I tried to close my eyes, Chris slapped me across the face.

"Eyes open, slut! You have to watch every minute of your degradation. In fact," he said, getting an idea, "move her in here, guys."

At his command, they used the chains to drag me into a bedroom where there was a closet door with full length mirrors. I stumbled, teetering on my heels. Chris positioned me in front of the huge mirror, tracing the switch marks all over my chest.

"Turn around," he ordered. "Bend over and look at your ass from between your legs."

I couldn't stifle a gasp as I saw how red and welted my ass was from all the switching and spanking. They hauled me upright again.

"Do you want more, or should we move on?" Chris asked coldly, giving me that intense stare again.

I could only stare back, trying to think what I could say around the gag.

"Oh, right," he noticed. "I guess if we're taking a break from whipping the shit out of you, we can take that off for a while and put something better in there."

Chris nodded at someone. I felt the gag removed, heard it hit the ground as someone tossed it in a corner.

I GET PRESENTS

"Is it time for presents?" another guy called out.

"Why, that's a great idea! Yes!" Chris crowed. "Go get the other toys, Andy!"

Andy came forward with a tray, and on that tray were some objects, but I didn't know what they were. I think Chris sensed my confusion.

"Do you know what these are, slave?"

"No. Master," I said faintly.

"First," he said, with the flair of a magician flourishing after an especially fine trick, "Nipple clips, for those dainty pointers of yours. Andy, tighten them until she begs you to stop. Whether or not you stop is up to you, though."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • 18 Master Ch. 01: Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds