• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch and Play

Watch and Play

12

Annalise Bouchard sighed as she lay on the bed that she shared with her longtime boyfriend, Damien 'Muse' Connolly, in their new Los Angeles home, bored out of her mind since he had gone on the raid to Tuscon with his friends and had her stay behind since she wasn't yet trained at going about doing these things. She looked at the flower box outside the window, the roses within it blooming full and bright thanks to her power to be able to make all plant-life grow and remain vibrant throughout even the most horrible weather and seasons, a gift that she had learned long ago to keep herself safe. She rolled onto her side, flicking through the channels on the television to try and find something to occupy herself with until he came back, she knew the risks that came with what he was doing and she fully supported him in what he wished to do, but that didn't mean that she didn't worry. She knew that he was a part of the revolution that wanted to do away with the compounds and have everyone live equally the way that they had once before the Unwanted had become well known to the human world, she could remember those days like the back of her hand. Though she looked a mere twenty in age, she was far older than she looked, and had lived in secret with her parents in Washington, in a neighborhood where dozens of full Sidhe families lived and carried on about their lives as though they were human.

It had not been a particularly glamorous life to lead, having to hide what they were the things that they could do, she had hated every minute of having to pretend to be what the world knew to be normal while others were allowed to be whoever and whatever they wanted, encouraged even to always be themselves. She supposed it could have been worse, she knew many a shapeshifter that had a tougher time than she did having to pretend to play human, and lycanthropes had it even worse, their lunar cycles the hardest thing to hide about themselves once they reached their teenage years and having to come up with reasons for why they couldn't go out on certain nights. She felt even more sorry for the winged creatures that had no way to hide their true forms and the vampires that could walk only by night before some had evolved to walk in the daylight, so many people having to constantly hide who and what they were, it wasn't fair that humans were so delicate that they couldn't be who they truly were around them. She had applauded the first Unwanted for stepping forward to say that they were there and existed, following in the trend when she gathered up her courage to do so, and soon found out just how cruel some people could be when friends she'd had for years turned on her.

She had been against the compounds being built, glad when they didn't get the permission to build one near her home of Olympia while she was there going to college, she would have been on the front lines to destroy the buildings and walls if they had, instead getting to focus on getting her degree and living on the substantial wealth that her parents had left her with. She had just become an art major that could become a manager if she were to find a client, which in fact she had four years earlier the day that Muse walked into her life, he having just moved to Port Angeles and was looking to sell paintings that he had done. She had been so impressed with his work that she had purchases three of his works and offered him her card to help manage his career since so many people wanted to have him work for them, and it hadn't been long after that the two had started dating. He was a full Vampire Sidhe, something her parents would have looked down on since they didn't condone the mating of Sidhe with vampires to crossbreed the way that they had, but she had always marched to the beat of her own drum, and had let the young man steal her heart away from her since he gave her his in return.

Annalise had traveled with him many times to his hometown of Los Angeles to meet his friends and family members, finding in many of them kindred souls that she had much in common with as she had not gone unhurt over the years before meeting the man she loved, and knew that her beloved had had more than his fair share of hurt in his short life, particularly with his ex-boyfriend Patrick who had been the one to slay his entire family. When he had stated the need to be near his friends with the revolution becoming so much harder on people to fight than it had been, she had asked no questions and packed up her things to go with him, knowing that he needed her there with him and she would never deny him that. She rather liked the house they had, and found their neighbors to be rather kind in nature even if she was still getting to know them, liking to converse especially with Tristan LaRue who, like herself, could remember the days when Unwanted had to hide in the shadows and pretend to fit in the best that they could. There were things about those days that were so much simpler, yet she liked being able to use her powers and be who she was out in the open, there was no way to have it both ways she knew and adapted the best that she could each day, making up her mind to get more involved with the revolution and helping her man.

At the thought of Muse, she closed her eyes with a soft sigh as she remembered the way that he had kissed her lips before he left, the way that he had pressed into her and made her shiver, cursing him softly for leaving her hot and ready for him while he was walking out the door for the day trip that would take him on the raid. She had been in a state all day as a result, though she had managed to tidy up the house as well as walk down the street to check on Angel Deman, who had also been left behind since she was new to the way things were going, taking her out shopping for books and clothing that she may need instead of having to borrow from the others all the time. She had enjoyed the day out before dropping her off at Johnny Blackjack's where she had been staying and heading home, and now she lay there on the bed bored, horny and wishing that her beloved was home already, checking the time and wondering if he had managed to misplace his phone again as it wouldn't have been the first time. The two were notorious for sending sweet, romantic texts constantly whenever they were apart, then sending one another the dirtiest, raunchiest ones they could think of while stuck in a crowded area to make the other excited to go home.

Turning off the television, she turned on the radio to listen to the holiday music that was playing, smiling softly at the fact that Christmas was coming since she loved decorating and knew how much the holidays inspired Muse to paint, often watching him in awe as he created the most beautiful pieces of art imaginable. She closed her eyes once again, biting her lip as her thought drifted to the art that the two of them made together, her mind focused on the way that he would pin her to the bed and take her, the way that she would straddle his body and let him feel how badly she needed him again, her hands starting to slide down over her breasts gently. She could feel her own nipples hard and sensitive beneath the pink and black shirt that she wore, her fingers gently sliding over them and bringing a soft moan from her lips as she did so, letting them rub them through the soft material and further exciting herself as she daydreamed of her Muse's powerful body atop her own. One hand drifted down the line of her body, slipping between her thighs to rub her soft mound through the soft black material of her panties that covered her, trembling gently at the feel of her own hand against herself.

Not knowing when he would be home or whether he would be exhausted or not, she didn't stop herself as she slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head, her silky brown hair falling free around her upper body as she lay down and raised her hips to slide her panties down and off her body slowly, leaving her nude against the satin sheets. Letting her mind slip further into her sexual fantasies about Muse, Annalise parted her legs as a hand gripped her breast, her fingers pinching her own nipples softly as she flicked them and let her other hand trail once more over her labia. She knew that she was wet and could feel it long before her fingers found her entrance, sliding them within her and rubbing her g-spot to cause a moan to escape her lips breathlessly before sliding them up to her clitoris gently, rubbing around it in a slow circle. Engrossed fully in what she was doing, she never heard the car outside pull into the driveway nor the person within that car walk into the house and lock it up behind him once he had done so.

Muse Connolly tossed his keys onto the coffee table as he walked into the room, his green eyes flicking over the room as he hung up his jacket and went into the kitchen for a drink, glad that he had eaten on his way home so that he wouldn't have to bother doing so once he had gotten there and wishing for the life of him he remembered what he had done with his phone. Knowing him it was under the driver's seat of the car and he would find it there in the morning like he normally did, he didn't want to bother with it at the moment so that he could go and see his beautiful girlfriend, having thought about her the entire time that he was away from her. She had confessed that he had left her in such a hot state when he left that he had promised to come home as soon as he could and come take care of her needs the moment that he got there, thus the drink to warm him up to go and keep his word to her. He cleaned out the glass he had the wine in once he was done with it, heading upstairs as he ran a hand through his dark brown hair to smooth it back from his face, finding the door to their room slightly open and allowing him to see her.

He felt his cock grow hard within his pants as he caught sight of the way her fingers slid over her wetness, the sounds making a low moan escape his lips as his heightened sense of smell caught her scent and made his need for her grow tenfold, wanting her in ways that only she would understand as he let his eyes wander over her. The way that her fingers gently pinched and tugged on her nipples, the way that her hips rose and fell as her fingers slid over her clit before sliding within her tight walls, all of it making him want to throw the door open and have his way with her but he made himself remain still and silent. He slid his own hand over the front of his black pants, feeling his shaft hard and straining to be released from the ever tightening material that confined him as he did so before moving his hand to grip his shirt and slide it over his head. He unfastened his belt and pants silently before pushing the door open without a sound, relying on his natural grace and stealth as a vampire-sidhe to help him walk to the bed without making any noise, looking down at her as he got there.

Her lips parted as she moaned, her fingers expertly bringing her climax close before letting it fade back down, her head tossed back against the pillows and her hair tangling around her shoulders as she did so. She gasped softly as she pulled her fingers away from the apex of her thighs to grip her other breast, enjoying the feel of her soft hands running over the hardened nipples that craved her immediate attention, never once opening her eyes to see the man she loved watching her with intrigue in his forest eyes. She thought she felt the bed dip at her feet a bit, about to open her eyes to see what it was when she felt the hot, wet feeling of a tongue sliding between her labia, a hand sliding under her ass to ensure that she didn't get away, her eyes flying open and her power flaring to life before recognizing that it was Muse. "Babe...uhhhhh fuck," she moaned, his lips engulfing her clit and sucking at it as his fingers slid within her wet walls, making her back arch as her fingers slid down from her breasts to run through his hair and over his back, nails raking along the skin gently.

Muse couldn't help but smile against her wetness at her reaction, he hadn't been expecting to walk in on her pleasuring herself, but seeing as he had been unable to contact her upon misplacing his phone, he wanted to be sure to do so now that he was there and she was so ready and waiting for him, having slipped out of his pants while watching her. He felt his shaft engorged and sensitive as his hips began to grind against the bed, his boxers the only thing keeping him covered from her fully as he toyed with her hot, pulsing button with his tongue and lips. The feel of her fingers sliding through his hair and over his back made him even hornier as he dipped his fingers into her deeply, thrusting them hard and fast within her, but pulling away before he could bring her, knowing that she had come close to doing so several times while she had been pleasing herself. He sat up on his knees between her legs, watching her sit up almost immediately before he could say anything, her lips pressed against his firmly as she pushed him backwards so that she was straddling him, her hips grinding against his with a soft moan.

Annalise would never deny that she had needed him so badly all day what with the way her fantasies had been playing out in her mind all day, she had almost said something dirty to poor Angel when she had been fantasizing and was glad that she had been able to catch herself before doing so, not wanting to embarrass the poor girl. Staring down into his handsome face once she pulled her lips away from his she felt her breath catch in her chest once again as it did so often when their eyes would meet, there was something about him that sent her century old hard on a racetrack of beating, and she knew that he was the one for her. There was no need for words between them, both had always known that the other was the one from the very first time they had met, and though there had never been anything official spoken between the two she knew that he was as serious about her as she was about him. Her fingers traced over his heart as she felt his hands slide to her hips, his eyes watching her as she watched him, knowing that he owned her heart forever and always.

He watched her slide off him to pull his boxers off his body and reveal his hard cock to her, sliding between his legs to engulf his entire length within her mouth, deep throating him and feeling him hit the back of her throat before sliding down, taking care to breath around his girth as she did so. The feel of her sucking his erection made his spine bow slightly, his head tilted back with a loud moan as his fingers tangled themselves within her hair gently, hearing her soft whimper around him as she began to bob her head up and down on him, groaning at the feel of her taking him like this. From the first time he had met her, he had known that he wanted to spend each and every waking moment with her from that point on, and when he had come to realize that she felt the same way about him he had vowed never to let her go again. Pulling her off his cock with a soft moan of protest from her, he laid her on her back at the head of the bed, sliding between her thighs and rubbing the head of his cock from her clit to her ass and back again, watching the way that her eyes rolled up slightly with a moan as he entered her in one hard thrust.

She cried out at the force of his entering thrust within her tight walls, feeling the head of his beautiful cock as it met her cervix, the pain making her writhe in pleasure as her fingers gripped his hip in one hand and his ass in the other as if pulling him into her as deep as she could, whimpering softly with her need for him. His lips found hers and she bit his lower lip gently before sliding her tongue into his mouth, letting it slide along his teeth and linger over his fangs, making him shiver at the sensation as he began to pound his hard length deep into her, each thrust meeting her womb as she gripped him tightly, her walls clenching hard around his size. She let her nails dig into the sweet flesh that it gripped, hearing his soft growl as it escaped his throat while he thrust hard enough into her that the head of the bed slammed against the wall, the wind picking up outside and drifting in through the slightly open window as he moved. The scent of flowers filled the air and she knew that she was letting her power flare too much, but she was unable to let it go, flowers all down the street blooming to life in a rainbow of colorful petals despite being so close to the heart of winter, their fragrances mingling and spiraling through the wind.

Feeling the bloodlust as it came to life within him, he watched her tilt her head to the side, offering herself to him like she had so many times before and knowing that her full Sidhe blood always made him feel so empowered, she knew that he could never and would never deny her. He kissed over her neck and down to where he knew the blood flowed the most freely, biting down and piercing her skin with his sharp fangs to drink from her as her fingers dug into his flesh even deeper, her hips bucking up into his harder than ever before. He always waited until he felt himself coming closer to his climax to feed from her because of the way the pain brought her to the edge and would inevitably bring his in turn, and feeling the ways that his balls were already starting to tighten told him that he wouldn't last much longer as it was. Her blood was sweet and salty to him, intoxicating his senses as he forced himself to stop and lick the wound so that it would stop bleeding, her nails making him ache but in the best way imaginable as he continued to pound into her as deep as he could possibly get without hurting her.

Annalise threw her head back and moaned, her lips parted as her hands released his hip and ass to grip his shoulders, her hips moving erratically up into his as she felt herself growing tighter around him, urging him to cum with her because he had brought her to the edge of her climax and it was building pressure to hit any moment now. She kissed him, tasting her blood on his mouth and reveling in the sensation as he slid his arms around her to hold her as close to him as he could, knowing that his body weight wasn't too much for her after their four years together and knowing that she could handle anything that he threw at her. She pressed her knees against his hips as though trying to slow him down but she knew that it was too late, her orgasm hitting her hard and ripping the air from her lungs in a loud cry as it tore through her, letting her juices explode around him and feeling them trickle down her thighs as he thrust hard into her still, riding her wave out with her. She forced her hips to move against his still, wanting to bring him as he had her, her fingers digging into his shoulder blades as she moaned against his neck, breathless and needing to feel him erupt within her at last.

Muse felt her hot juices and knew that she wanted to feel him in return, knowing that as he lost his steady rhythm and his hips became more wild in their thrusts that it wouldn't be much longer, her hot breath against his neck and her soft whimpers making him shiver all over as he dug his fingers into her back firmly. He thrust hard as his hips bucked into hers, his seed exploding within her tight walls and filling her womb as he felt her hips buck into his with another hard orgasm, the two of them moaning as their lips met, riding the waves of their pleasure together and holding one another close. Slowly, achingly, he slid his cock from within her and lay down beside her, watching her breathlessly roll onto her side to face him, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close to him, his fingers trailing along her back gently as he breathed her in deeply, hearing her sigh of contentment. "I smell flowers," he whispered softly as he fought to get his breathing back to normal.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch and Play

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds