• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Don't Kiss Me

Don't Kiss Me

1234

Dear Readers, Some of you have been bothered by my stories about Female Domination and male submission and have criticized my subject matter. Why anyone would read a story by an author named "hungry4femdom" and think the story would feature a macho protagonist or wouldn't see the feminized male made to submit is beyond me. If the story tags don't give you a clue, then I will, "Go elsewhere." For the rest of you, read on.

*****

"Don't kiss me! Your breath smells like shit," Sam said, turning her face away from mine, after I tried to kiss her. "I hate your smoking," she hissed at me.

Sam, Samantha, my wife of 10 years, had initially tolerated my smoking, but over the course of the past few years had become more and more angry and judgmental. She rarely kissed me anymore. My smoking had increasingly become a point of conflict between Sam and me, and I was like a cheating spouse where smoking was concerned. Like other couples, she had her complaints about me, but my continued smoking was the final straw.

For years I promised her that I would quit and minimized my use, telling her that I had thrown away all my cigarettes, but these were lies. I would hide packs around the house and in the garage and would manufacture excuses to leave the house, so I could get my fix. Breath mints and cologne couldn't hide the fact of my smoking from Sam. Amid Sam's accusations were my continual denials and lies. A fairly large part of me wanted to stop, but I didn't have the strength.

"I'm sorry, Sam. I really will try to stop," I pled with her, wanting her sympathy.

"I'm done with your promises. They're just lies to me. I'm tired of waiting for you to act, so I've decided to take matters into my own hands," she told me. "I've scheduled appointments with a hypnotherapist, who specializes in smoking cessation. Your first appointment is at 9am tomorrow. So smoke whatever you want tonight because tomorrow will be a new day."

"What do you mean, 'first appointment'?" I asked.

Sam told me that she had consulted with the hypnotherapist and she was told that the optimum treatment schedule was daily sessions for 2 weeks and then once a week for the next 2 months to solidify the progress made and to prevent relapse.

I was trapped but knew that Sam had my best interest and my health at heart. I also appreciated that without some outside help I might never quit, and so I agreed to give it a try.

I arrived at Ms. Denise Radcliff's office at the designated time and began my anti-smoking treatment. After filling out a long questionnaire, Ms. Radcliff escorted me back to her office, which was wood-paneled, well appointed, and softly lit, very professional. I was nervous about the hypnosis, but Ms. Radcliff spoke reassuringly and said that no hypnotist could cause someone do anything they didn't want to do. I really did want to stop smoking and get back on Sam's good side, so I acquiesced.

I sat in a comfortable chair that reclined, and she put on some music or rather some sounds of repetitive chimes and using a crystal suspended from a fine chain proceeded to put me under, just like in the movies.

I awoke, feeling very relaxed and refreshed. It was nearly noon. Almost three hours had passed like a heartbeat. I remembered focusing on the light glancing off the crystal and how the stone seemed to grow in size with my focus and the sounds of the chimes, but I couldn't remember any of the content of the session. Ms. Radcliff assured me that the session went extremely well and we scheduled the remaining daily sessions. She also insisted I buy nicotine patches to help with my withdrawal symptoms.

I went to the drug store and bought the patches and some lemon drops. I don't why I felt I needed the lemon drops, perhaps to help with cravings smoking satisfied, but once a patch was affixed and a drop was in my mouth, I felt a sense of relief and even a mild pleasure. 'This might not be so bad after all,' I thought to myself.

When I arrived home, Sam quizzed me about how the hypnosis went and how I was doing in terms of wanting a cigarette. Surprisingly to me, I didn't feel any desire to smoke. I had no idea that I could experience results so dramatic, so quickly. Sam still didn't want to kiss me, suggesting that it would likely take weeks to get the tobacco taste and its odor out of my body.

The next day, I arrived at Ms. Radcliff's office and repeated the treatment regime. Again I awoke feeling relaxed and refreshed and again had no recollection of the session.

What I did have was a craving for caramel sucker, a lollipop, and when I bought one and placed it in my mouth, I immediately felt relaxed and experienced some mild pleasure. I went back into the store and bought a bag of them. For the life of me I couldn't imagine being without one, and this was strange since I hadn't had one since I was a child, but at the same time the more I sucked the more relaxed I became, and I was totally untroubled by my odd behavior.

Upon returning home, I found that Sam looked especially beautiful and attractive and immediately told her so. Sam responded quite positively to my compliments and embraced me, but still didn't kiss me. Even the missing kiss didn't trouble me. Later, after clearing and cleaning the dinner dishes, something I also rarely did, Sam called me into the living room, saying she had a surprise for me.

Sam told me that she was very proud of my efforts to stop smoking and go to the therapist just on her suggestion alone and said she had a treat for me. She left the room for a few minutes and when she returned, she was wearing the sexiest outfit I had ever seen her wear, a corset with half-cups and stay-up stockings. Her breasts stood out invitingly. She wore a sheer robe over her corset, which hid nothing but heightened her beauty and steaming sexuality.

"Strip," she told me, and I scrambled out of my clothes as fast as possible. Once she had me naked and standing by the couch, she sauntered over to the entertainment center, turned on the TV and started a DVD. To my continued surprise, Sam was playing a porno on our TV, something she had never done before, nor had she ever dressed up like she was now. Rather than being shocked or surprised, I took these new turn of events as if they were routine every day happenings. I vaguely commented to myself about the oddness of all this, but all was quickly forgotten as I watched Sam's breasts bounce as she returned. She patted the leather couch, which she had covered with a thick towel and indicated that she wanted me to sit between her spread out thighs, and said, "I think you're going to enjoy this. I picked it out especially with you in mind." Hearing this I just beamed and leaned back into Sam. Sam's hands caressed my torso and pinched my nipples

Then the movie began. There wasn't really any plot. There were just 2 men and one woman. All three were naked. The woman began to kiss and lick one man's cock, causing it to quickly stiffen. Soon she had the head in her mouth and was licking and sucking on it like it was candy. At the same time, I found myself salivating, wishing I had one of my suckers in my mouth. Sam must have noticed, because she put 2 fingers into my mouth, and I sucked on them, all the while a deep sense of pleasure radiated from within me. I was enthralled as the woman deep-throated the cock she had been kissing, taking it all the way to its root. I marveled at her ability to take the entire length in a single, smooth motion and back to its tip, only to swirl her tongue around the head and repeat her plunge.

While she was focused on pleasuring the one man, the other moved behind her, and raising her hips so he could reach, dove in between her full rounded cheeks and began to lick and tongue her ass. I was mesmerized and rock hard from the sex play we were watching. Sam added a third finger into my mouth and was pushing her fingers further and further down my throat, and I was experiencing waves and waves of pleasure from them. My drool was cascading down her hand, past her wrist.

There was an amateurish quality to the production values of this movie, however the woman and the men didn't appear to be acting at all. It was obvious that she was in ecstasy. Then the man tonguing her rear pulled away, and I felt a strange sense of loss and emptiness at his withdrawal. But then, just as quickly, he penetrated her ass with his rock-hard cock, and my pleasure was back, only doubly so.

Sam removed her sopping fingers from my mouth, and again that sense of profound loss was there again, but, then I felt her hand reach around my torso and under my cock and balls and felt wet fingers at my puckered hole and felt a sense of joy fill me. I leaned back while at the same time moving my pelvis forward, so she could have greater access. This joyful pleasure only increased once she was able to press one finger into my nether region. For the first time I felt my ass being penetrated. Sam was very gently entering me, first with just one of her saliva coated fingers, but once she could easily move in and out of my ass, she added a second, filling me even more fully. Her other hand's fingers took possession of my mouth and throat once again. Soon the fingers in my ass were pistoning in and out of my ass, and I was humping Sam's hand like my life depended on it.

The two men on the screen began to breathe more heavily and their movements took on an urgency, clearly they were close to cumming. Then they both erupted, spewing stream after stream of cum into the woman, who appeared to be orgasming herself. My pleasure only increased while witnessing the pleasure on the screen. Then the 2 men disengaged from the woman, and I felt a sense of deflation. Even my once rigid cock became soft.

Then the 3 repositioned themselves. The man who had just received her amazing blowjob, now went behind and below her and started tonguing her very loose ass, lapping at the cum deposited there. I could see globs dropping from her gaping ass and into his mouth. The man who deposited that cum now went to kiss the woman and shared the cum that had never left her mouth until their kiss.

In an instant I was hard again, radiating pleasure, impaled on Sam's fingers. Like a roller coaster, every time the threesome disengaged, down I plummeted, and every time they recoupled, my excitement returned.

Finally one man started licking the other man's ass, and then went to his mouth to get hard. Once hard, he entered the man's ass, while the woman, who had donned a strap-on, fucked his throat. I was never harder than I was at that moment, and Sam hadn't even touched my cock. And as the threesome built to another climax, my excitement also built along theirs. Soon all three were screaming their orgasms, and the man being split by the other 2 was shooting his onto the floor. Just as the three erupted, Sam yelled, "Cum, you fucking bitch!" and I shot stream after stream of hot jizz all over my stomach and chest. I was shaken to my core. Never had I had such an intense orgasm, and Sam hadn't touched my cock.

When Sam removed her fingers from my throat and ass, I again felt loss and emptiness. Sam cooed, "It's OK baby, I have just what will make it better," and began to hand feed me the cum that was splattered on my torso. I had never tasted or wanted to taste my cum before that moment, but Sam was right, the taste and texture was intensely soothing and gave me a sense of completeness. At that moment I couldn't imagine anything more delicious and satisfying than eating cum.

I began to puzzle about how this new love of cum could be possible when Sam told me to lick her and give her an orgasm and just as quickly these troubling thoughts vanished. I moved to begin my task and teased and licked the folds of her labia, nibbling lightly, just the way I knew she wanted, and soon she was riding wave after wave of a glorious orgasm. She finally pushed me away and lay back to recover.

Then Sam rose up on her knees and placing her arms on the back of the couch, offered her ass to me to lick and kiss. "Come get your reward, bitch," she said, and I rushed to comply, my cock again rock hard. I dove between her cheeks and licked around her taint. It was the most exciting thing I had ever experienced. Instinctively, I tried to push past her tight sphincter and gloried once in. Slowly I pushed in and out, an attitude of worship and satisfying pleasure washed over me, until Sam pulled away, saying, "Enough." I felt that sense of loss again. I felt that I needed to be there, worshipping this most sacred part of her.

None of the many things that happened that night had ever happened before. I never cleaned up after a meal, Sam never wore lingerie or told me what to do, we never watched pornos, I didn't like anyone getting close to my butt, or watching gay sex, yet all this happened, and to me it was like business as usual with no questions or troubles. 'This was odd, right?' I thought to myself, but, as I tried to pursue this line of thought, the memory of the porno and Sam's fingers in my ass and mouth as well as the mouthfuls of cum flooded my consciousness and filled me with pleasure and contentment. It was all right and good. It was what I wanted, and more importantly, it was what Sam wanted.

The next day I was back at the therapist's office. I felt like I needed to be there. I needed to be there for Sam. I needed to be there to be a good husband. I needed to be there to stop smoking. And when I left, I felt relaxed and refreshed.

I got home a little early and decided to surprise Sam by making dinner. My repertoire was somewhat limited, but I could make a decent salad and definitely could barbeque a mean steak.

When Sam arrived home, I greeted her with a hug and a glass of wine, which she accepted graciously. After she had changed and had settled in for a little while, I offered to massage her feet after what I imagined had been a long day. She accepted my offer and sat on the couch while I sat on the floor.

"Don't you think you'd be more comfortable without any clothes?" she asked. It hadn't occurred to me but, of course, I would feel more comfortable being naked while on the floor tending to Sam's tired feet. Quickly I stripped out of my clothes and started softly caressing Sam's feet. I didn't know why, but I felt compelled to kiss her dainty feet, never before appreciating their beauty. Dutifully I caressed and kneaded her digits and soles, intermixed with kisses, eliciting soft moans from Sam, which filled me with joy. The more I felt I was pleasing her, the greater my feeling of well-being.

When she had enough, she turned around and knelt on the couch. She slowly lifted up the hem of her dress and revealed the glory of her beautifully rounded panty-less ass. "Get your reward, bitch," Sam commanded, and I slowly moved in to kiss her puckered hole. I wanted to penetrate her with my tongue and felt like this was where I truly belonged, that my entire purpose in life was to give pleasure to this most intimate part of her body, and I reveled in the privilege I was being bestowed as I lovingly tongued and kissed this treasure, making love to this other mouth, which seemed to return my kiss.

When Sam said, "Enough," and pulled away from my kiss, I felt such a profound sense of sadness. If I were never to be able to share this kiss again would be like I had lost everything worth living for. Then, as if Sam could read my mind, she added, "Don't worry, bitch, there will be more kisses later." And my pleasure returned.

Then rising and smoothing out her dress, Sam said, "I'm famished. Didn't you make something for dinner?" I told her that dinner was nearly ready, that all that was left was to put the steaks on the already hot grill. I went to get the steaks, but when I returned, Sam interrupted me by saying, "You can't go out like that." It hadn't even registered that I was still completely naked.

I blushed and said, "I guess you're right."

"Of course I am, you silly bitch," she said playfully, "You need to be wearing this," and held up a tiny, frilly, pink apron. "I'll help you."

"Thanks. This is really so much better," I said sincerely, and I took the steaks outside to cook. In less than 10 minutes the steaks were done to perfection, and I returned to the dining area.

"Lose the apron, bitch," Sam ordered, and I quickly complied. As I moved behind Sam to seat her at the table, she smirked and said, "I have a little surprise for you. Pull out your chair and see." Once I had pushed in Sam's chair, I scurried to my chair and pulled it away from the table.

There embedded into the seat of the chair was a 7-inch dildo. I stared at it entranced. My mouth started salivating.

"Get it wet, bitch, really wet. That's your seat of honor," Sam proclaimed.

I started swirling my tongue around its head and licking up and down the side, just like the woman in the video did. But I really wanted it in my mouth and in my throat. Soon I was bobbing up and down its full length, occasionally gagging when my lips hit the base, but filled with this exquisite pleasure, which increased the deeper I took the phallus.

"That's wet enough. It's time for you to sit and join me in this wonderful meal you've prepared."

I was torn. On one hand I needed to please Sam, my World, and on the other hand I felt I needed this cock in my mouth. So reluctantly I lifted my mouth off and slowly lowered myself onto the 'seat of honor.' I felt the tip begin to stretch my hole somewhat painfully, and I raised up to relive the pain, but each time I lifted up, I felt loss and emptiness that only this cock seemed to be able to fill. Each time I dropped down further on the cock, I felt myself becoming stretched pleasurably and more and more so. Soon I was fully impaled and squirming pleasurably around the invader.

Sam made small talk throughout dinner, commenting about some gossip she heard in the office. All the time, while I tried my best to be attentive, to be the loving husband she deserved, the cock in my ass was calling. My ass contracted around the rod in my ass, and I slowly rocked, trying to focus on both.

Sam smiled and said, "I know how difficult it is for a bitch like you to give up a cock in her ass, but it's time to clean up. When you're through, meet me in the living room."

Slowly I pulled off the wonder in my ass, and once again, the loss and emptiness returned with a vengeance. I felt like I would never again be right unless my ass or mouth was filled with cock or I could have my tongue buried in my lover's ass. When had that changed? When had I become obsessed with cocks? But just then, when I thought of cocks, I was flooded with pleasure. It was useless to ask why I was obsessed with cocks. Cocks were pleasure. Cocks were my reason for living. I wanted their cum, and the memory of how delicious the cum had tasted yesterday took over all my awareness. Cocks, cum, and ass, that was my world.

I even put the pink apron back on to clear the table and do the dishes. It just felt like the right thing to do. After all, Sam had suggested it and liked it, so it must be right.

When I was done, I joined Sam in the living room. Sam was completely naked this time, apart from a strap-on dildo. She looked so beautifully exotic with that hard rigid member sticking straight up. I couldn't believe how much I wanted her at that moment. My mouth watered at the thought of deep-throating her.

"That apron's so cute on you. It makes you look like such a cute sissy bitch. I bet my sissy bitch wants some cock in her mouth, don't you?" Sam asked.

"Oh please," I exclaimed.

"Oh please what?" Sam demanded.

"Please let me suck your cock," I begged.

"And what are you if you wear a pink apron and want to suck my cock?" Sam asked.

"I'm your sissy bitch, Sam," I answered, blushing.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Don't Kiss Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds