• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 07

A Weekend in the Country Ch. 07

After leaving mom's room I went to my room and got dressed before going down to make the coffee. Since I almost always end up dirty by the end of the day I grabbed another pair of my farm jeans and an old t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of briefs then sat down on the edge of the bed. As I put my socks on and began to survey the room in search of my shoes, I wondered if mom was going to head back to the city today or wait and leave Sunday, tomorrow morning. I was hoping she was going to stay because, in all honesty, I was learning rather quickly that I couldn't get enough of her. My plan was to call the local fuel provider, set up a delivery of diesel fuel for Monday, then call my boss and let him know I wouldn't be in until Tuesday. My boss is very cool so I knew that wasn't going to be a problem. My hope was that I would be able to convince my mom to stay until Monday evening so I could have her all alone for a couple more days.

Fully dressed, except for my missing shoes, I headed down stairs and got the Black and Decker going. Coffee would be ready in about 10 minutes. Looking out the kitchen door I found my shoes, out by the hay rake, right where I'd kicked them off and left them when I took a shower last night. Crap, I'll be in boots all day today. I grabbed my wet shorts from the coat hook then went out to get my wet shoes. Tying the laces together I draped them over one of the rake tines, along with my shorts. The shorts would dry quickly but the shoes would take all day. Satisfied they would all stay put on the rake tine I headed back to the house. The coffee maker was making the last gurgling sound, "Coffee is ready!" I hollered out.

I poured myself a cup and sat down at the table. A couple of minutes later I heard my mom coming down the stairs. I felt a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach as she walked into the room. She was so beautiful in spite of the fact that she was wearing a faded out pair of old blue jeans and an old button up shirt, which was really too small across the bust area. What made her so beautiful to me was that I knew she had just been fucked and was carrying my cream inside of her. She poured herself a cup of coffee then went to the window.

"Where are the cars?" she asked.

"I moved the inside the barn about 4:00AM this morning. Didn't you hear the thunderstorm roll though?"

"No, I didn't hear a thing. I was sleeping very well." she said, blowing across the top of her coffee cup. "And you're to blame for that." she said with a smile.

"I slept very well myself, thanks to you; right up until the thunder woke me."

She came across the room and sat down across from me. A somewhat serious look came over her face.

"Last night" she began, "when I was on the couch I started to say something about your father."

"Yeah, I remember."

"You told me there were things you wanted to know. What kind of things" she asked.

Admittedly this was a little awkward but there were things I was curious about.

"Well, I was just, you know, wondering about your sex life with him because I've done things to you that you've said you'd never had, or felt, before. Like when I blew through your bra or like last night when you had a squirting orgasm. You said that had never happened before. So I'm kind of...curious."

She slowly put her cup down on the table. "Don't get me wrong, son. I loved your father very much. He was a good man, a good husband and, I believe, a good father."

"He was." I agreed.

"He had very good morals and old fashioned values and ideas, particularly in the area of sex. I enjoyed being with him, I really did but at times I felt frustrated because he never wanted to really try anything different. I would read about things in magazines or my friends would tell me things that they did with their husbands; things that, hmm, that keep things lively in the bedroom, and I'd mention them to him, but he never seemed interested in trying anything new. He would pleasure me with his hands, tongue and his, you know.."she said with chuckle, "Whew, it's kind of hard to talk to you about this. You're my son!"

Laughing lightly myself I said, "Yeah, this is a rather odd conversation to have."

"Anyway," she continued, "My hands, my mouth and...down there," she said pointing to her pussy, "gave him pleasure, but that was the limit of what he would, or was maybe comfortable with. He never did things like blow through my bra, slid his fingers inside of me the way you did; and the belly button thing, forget it. I'd never heard of that one but even if I had he would have never done anything like that."

"Were you ever tempted to find a man who would do those kinds of things, the kinds of things you wanted to try?" I asked, thinking maybe I shouldn't have.

"No, never." she replied. "That thought never crossed my mind." Continuing she said, "You know I haven't had sex in the 5 years since he passed away. Actually, it's closer to 6. The last year he was alive he was so sick most of the time and, well, sex was put on the back burner out of necessity."

"Understandable," I replied sympathetically.

"Not because I didn't want to," she said, "but because I didn't know where to find it. So now, here I am, having sex with a man who is more, liberated, if that is the right word, in the area of sexuality. You do things I've never had done, things I've never even heard of. Even when you do things that he did you do them differently."

"How so?" I asked, my curiosity really peaked now.

"Well, when you start to perform oral sex on me, you don't just start in. You kiss me, lick me, tease me first. When you're inside of me you don't just, hump me, until you make me cum or until you cum. You go fast, then you go slow, then you go deep and stop, you sometimes just move your hips so that what I feel inside of me is different than something moving in and out of me. You made love to me at the pond and on the couch. He would never have done something like that."

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed. "You mean all the time you two spent up here alone you never did it at the pond? You never did things on the couch?"

"Nope, your father basically thought that sex was to be confined to the bedroom." she said.

"Damn, I wonder where that come from?"

"I have no idea, but there were times I really wanted sex, oh he'd agree, but we'd have to go to the bedroom first.; and then it was touch, suck, fuck. Never anything new. He didn't even want to try. "

We sat silent for a few minutes.

"Is there anything else you'd like to know?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "I was just wondering how things were because of some of the things you've said, and now I know."

Smiling, she replied, "Good, because this is kind of weird!"

"Is there anything else you'd like to tell me?" I asked.

"No."

"Good," I said, "because I agree. It is kind of weird!"

"When are you heading back?" she asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Monday," I replied. "I'm going to call Vicki over at Fuel Services and see if they can deliver some diesel fuel sometime Monday. When are you heading back?" I asked as I rose from my chair and headed towards the coffee pot.

"I was thinking about going back this evening, but if you're going to be here until Monday I think I'll stay until then, if you don't mind."

Walking back towards the table I crossed behind her and sat my coffee cup on the table. Reaching down, I pushed her long red hair to the side, exposing her neck. Leaning down I kissed her neck softly while reaching around and placing my hand on her breast. "I don't mind at all, mom. In fact, I was hoping to I'd be able to talk you in to staying if you were of a mind to leave."

Turning in her chair and leaning her had back, "Son, you don't have to talk me into anything, not now." she said as our lips met in a long, passionate kiss.

After another kiss she stood up. "I'm going to clean up the kitchen, get the dishes from last night's dinner washed up. What are you going to do?"

"Barn," I said. "There's always something to do in the barn, even if it's just putting stuff back where it belongs, but first I'm going to call Vicki about the fuel."

I saw her clothing from last night lying in the living room floor as I was leaving the kitchen and going back upstairs to get my phone.

"Mom, you want me to take your clothes from last night upstairs? They're still here in the living room floor."

"Oops! Yes, please. My mind must have been on other things last night because I forgot all about them."

"Um, yeah, it was. Good things too, if I recall correctly."

I gathered up her things and took them up to her room. As I laid them on the bed I noticed the a wet spot where she had been lying when I took her this morning. I ran my finger through the mixture of her wetness and my cum that had dripped from her freshly fucked pussy and my cock begin to move inside my briefs. When I tossed her clothing on the bed her panties ended up on the top of the pile. I picked them up and slid my hand over the silky material. I turned them inside out and ran my fingers through the crotch area. Feeling a bit of moisture still in the material I realized that mom had been very turned on last night. So turned on that she'd soaked her panties. I raised them to my face and pressed the damp area against my nose and breathed in deeply, letting the smell of my mom's cunt fill my head. I took a second deep breath then ran the tip of my tongue over the material, my cock swelling to full erection from the scent and taste of my mom's pussy that was trapped in the threads of her panties. I didn't know what the day would hold in store but there was one thing I was absolutely certain of, without a doubt, I was going to fuck her again before the day was over.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds