• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 08

A Weekend in the Country Ch. 08

The barn is a nice one. My grandparents put it up right after they bought the place in 1973. It's a big metal building with concrete floor and a ton of lights and electrical outlets. I can put my two tractors in it, along with four cars and still have room left over. There's three work benches along the walls, welder, cutting torch and a tool cabinet that's larger than most bedroom closets. It's almost more of a workshop than it is a barn. It's got a single sliding door on the east side, next to a regular walk-in door, and double sliding doors on the south side. Inside the barn and on the right side of the double doors is my 150 gallon gasoline tank. On the left side of those doors is my 200 gallon diesel fuel tank. Since I was getting a fuel delivery on Monday I decided that today would be a good time to change in the in-line fuel filter on the tank. I also had a brake adjustment that needed to be done on my Massey Ferguson Super 90 tractor so after changing out the filter cartridge on the fuel tank I opened up the sliding door then grabbed the tools I'd need and set about adjusting the brakes so that the pedal travel would be the same for both wheels. I'd just finished up the right side when mom came out to see what I was up to.

"Hey son, what've you got going?" she asked as she walked towards me.

Lying on my back under the tractor I could only see her legs as she came towards me. I couldn't see what she was wearing but it was obvious that she'd changed clothing because earlier she had on jeans and now I could see her bare legs. As she got closer to me I could see she'd changed in to a pair of jean shorts, and a loose, white t-shirt.

"Brake adjustment." I said as I rolled out from under the machine on a creeper.

Sweat ran down in my eyes as I sat up. I pulled my t-shirt up to wipe my face but it really did no good at all because my shirt was soaked.

"Yeah,", she said as she watched my vain attempt to dry my face. "It's hot already."

"It is.", I replied, "And the humidity from the rain early this morning isn't helping."

"No, it's not. When I got done in the kitchen I was burning up. So I decided that jeans and shirt were not the way to go today. So I cut the legs off the jeans I had on and borrowed one of your t-shirts. I didn't think you'd mind.". She walked across the barn and got an empty 5 gallon bucket then came back over to the tractor and flipped it upside down on the floor.

"Not at all. I like what I can see." I said with a smile. It's true, I did like what I could see. The reason the shirt she was wearing was up at the farm was because it was old and thin, very light and comfortable on a hot summer day, and I could clearly see the red bra that cupped her breasts. So yeah, I liked that a lot!

"Dirty boy!" she replied in a teasing voice, realizing I was staring at her breasts.

"Mmmm, you inspire me."

Laughing and pointing at my shirt and pants she said, "No, I said dirty boy because you really are dirty."

She was right, but I wasn't just dirty, I was filthy.

"Are you finished?" she asked.

"No, not yet." I answered as I lay back down on the creeper and started to wheel myself back under the tractor. "I have the left wheel to do and then I'll be done."

Sliding the upside down bucket closer to the wheel, "Then I'll just sit here and keep you company." she said, sitting down on the bucket.

We talked while I made small adjustments to the brakes and checked them, then repeated the procedure again and again. Adjustments can take some time and I was distracted. Where my mom was sitting, and where I was lying on the creeper under the tractor, gave me a perfect view of her crotch. Her legs were open for balance as she sat on that bucket. It didn't matter that I couldn't see any of her because I knew what was hidden under that small strip of denim.

"Finally!" I said, rolling out from under the machine.

"Done?" she asked.

"Sure am." was my reply as I stood up and started putting tools and things back where they belong.

I walked over to the work bench and got a handful of hand cleaner and begin to clean the worst of the dirt off my hands and arms.

Using a rag to wipe my hands I headed for the door. The old house doesn't have running water but I do have a garden hose hooked up to an electric pump that draws water from the barn well. That's also how we fill the shower barrel.

I flipped the switch to turn the pump on. "Hey mom, will you hold the hose for me while I was up?"

"Certainly." she said as she arose from the bucket.

I stripped off my shirt and tossed it in the yard as the water began flowing from the hose. The well water was cold running down my arms, but it felt good.

"Oops!" said my mom as a stream of cold water hit my chest.

"Whoa! That's cold!"

"Oops!" she said again laughing as another stream hit me.

"MOM!"

"SORRY" she shouted as another stream splashed across my face.

"Damn it."

She dropped the hose and took off running as I took a quick step towards her. I took off after her. I could hear her laughing as she turned the corner of the barn. I was gaining on her, but running in farm boots, well, it's not a good idea because as soon as I planted my foot to turn the corner after her my foot slipped inside the boot and down I went. She turned when she heard me yell and then she burst out laughing. As best as she could, between laughs she asked me if I was alright. I lay on the ground laughing as well and assured her that I was fine.

She came walking over to me, still laughing, as I got up off the ground.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am, but I need to rinse my arms again." I told her as I walked back across the yard. I leaned down and picked up the hose and began to rinse my arms off. When she got in range, "OOPS!" I said as the cold water caught her right in the chest. She screamed and started to laugh, holding her hands out in front of her to try to block the water as I aimed the hose at her again. "OOPS!" I shouted as another stream from the hose soaked her t-shirt. By now we were both laughing so hard we could barely breathe.

"Stop! Enough! I give up! That water is cold!"

"Yes it is!"

We walked back to the barn where I turned the pump off and got us a couple of handfuls of clean rags to dry off with.

"I'd forgotten how cold that well water is." she said, as she dried her arms and wiped her face.

Still laughing I replied, "I haven't!"

The barn well is deep and the water that comes out of it is very cold and I could see the effect it had on her nipples, not to mention what I could see through her wet t-shirt.

"What do you want me to do with the rags?" she asked.

"Just toss them on one of the benches. They're still clean so I'll let them dry and use them again."

I followed her over to one of the benches and moved in close behind her as she dabbed the last bit of water from her face. Not knowing I was right behind her she said, "What are you going to do now?" as she turned and almost bumped in to me.

Her nipples were still hard from the splash of cold well water and plainly visible as they strained against the confines of her bra and t-shirt.

"This." I said as I quickly leaned down and covered her left nipple with my mouth and blew through the fabric.

"Mmmmph," she moaned as my heated breath warmed her nipple.

Moving to her right nipple I repeated the action.

"Mmmmph, that feels really good after being splashed with cold water."

I turned her around so that she faced the bench the reached up and pushed her hair off to one side. I slipped my arms around her as I started to kiss and nibble at her neck. She tilted her head back and leaned it to one side, giving me full access to her neck.

"Mmmmph, that feels good too." she sighed.

I reached up and cupped her breasts in my hands as I kissed, nibbled and sucked her neck. I pulled her back against me.

"Oh," she said softly as she felt my full erection pressing against her ass. "You really are a dirty boy."

Pulling her shirt up far enough to slip my hands up under it, "You have no idea how dirty I am." I whispered in her ear then gave her a little bite on the neck.

I pulled her shirt up over her head and cupped her bra covered breasts in my hands and continued to lightly kiss her neck, ears and shoulders. I slid my hands down her smooth tummy and unfastened the button of her jeans then opened them. As one hand returned to her breast the other slid down inside her panties and between her legs; my fingers immediately coming in contact with her wetness.

"God," she sighed as I parted her lips with my finger and began to move my hand up and down inside her panties.

"Let me take this off." she said, referring to her bra.

Keeping my hand inside of her panties I backed away from her, giving her just enough her room to reach up and unhook it. She slid the straps from her shoulders and let the bra fall to the barn floor. I pulled her back close to me, cupping her full and heavy breast in my hand, then palming her nipple.

"God, mom," I whispered in her ear, "I love the feel of your body in my hands."

I bit her the juncture of her neck and shoulder, causing her to moan deeply as I moved a little to her side and slid my finger up inside of her. She was so hot, so wet that the entire palm of my hand was became wet from being between her legs.

"Rhys," she sighed as I continued to finger fuck her. "Rhys, the barn door is still open."

"Yes, so?"

"Is someone comes down the road they'll be able to see us unless we move farther back in the barn or close the door."

"Nobody is going to come down the road, but if they do I don't care. I want you so bad that I don't care if anyone sees us. They can stop and watch for all I care."

Removing my hand from between her legs I cupped her breasts in my hands briefly before sliding them down her body to the top of her shorts. Still kissing, sucking and biting her neck I pushed her shorts and panties down then held and guided her as she stepped out of them. I backed her away from the bench, pushed her upper body forward, her hands supporting her on the edge of the workbench as she bent over.

"Spread your legs for me, mom."

I knelt down behind her as she opened her legs. The sight of her swollen pussy caused my heart to race. Her pussy glistened with the wetness of her excitement. A quiet, almost breathless, "Oh god," escaped my lips as I spread her flesh open to reveal her tight little ass. She let out a small cry of surprise as the tip of my tongue traced the tight circle of her ass before touching the center.

"Hmmph...Oh son...oh my...", was the only sounds she made as I began to rim her. I could feel her ass tighten with involuntary contractions. I pushed two fingers up inside of her as my tongue pressed against the center of her hole. I fucked her pussy with my fingers while my tongue fucked her ass with a matching rhythm.

"Oh god, Rhys. I've never felt anything like this, ever."

I didn't stop to reply. I was so lost in the feel and taste of her body that the thought of stopping, even to reply, was out of the question. Her scent, her taste, the sounds she made were pure bliss for me.

"Oh god...son..."

She crossed her arms on the bench and leaned over farther, resting her head on her arms, which gave me better access to her body.

"Oh...Ohhhhhhh!" I heard her saying as her body began to slightly tremble. Having made my mom cum several times this weekend I knew she was getting close so I began finger fucking her fast and lashing her ass with my tongue.

Suddenly she snapped her head back, her long hair fanning up in the air before whipping in a sideways arc as she turned her head in an attempt to see me.

"UH..UH...MMMMPH...MMMMMM"

I could feel her ass contracting, her pussy tightening around my fingers and feel a fresh flow of wetness as she continued.

"MMMMPH...OHH..."

Slowly she lowered her head, her hair sliding forward to hang like a satin curtain.

I stood up and quickly opened my jeans and pushed them down around my knees. My cock sprang up as my briefs followed my jeans. The veins, full of blood, resembled a road map that snaked out from the base of my cock to the tip, which was a red so dark as to almost resemble purple. As I moved behind her I saw a small tiny, shining thread of semen drip from the tip of my cock, stretching like a silken spider thread before breaking and dropping to the barn floor. After kicking off the boots I stepped out of my jeans and briefs. So many times I had jacked off in the barn, fantasizing of fucking my mom as she leaned against the bench. Knowing that I was going to enter her in the next second caused an ache in my balls that spread to my entire mid-section. When I moved to enter her there was no need for me to guide myself in to her. My cock found her opening and smoothly slid inside of her.

She was still silent, her head still hung as I placed my hands on her hips and held her in place as I began to thrust up inside of her. So warm inside, so wet, soft and tight. I closed my eyes, lost in the feel of her body and coming to the realization that I had never fucked a pussy to sweet. I knew that this woman that I had wanted all of my adult life; this woman, my mom, was mine to have whenever I wanted her, and knowing this caused rush of adrenaline, like that of going over the first hill of the roller coaster, to flood my body as I felt the first twinge of an orgasm spark inside me. I clutched my mom's hips and thrust harder in to her. I paused for a half second before thrusting in to her again. Each thrust fueled that little spark, turning it in to a small flame. Holding her hips in a savage like grip I thrust inside of her again.

"Oh, mom!" I moaned as the flame became a fire. "Oh...yessss...Yessss...YES.." my voice rising as the fire built to an blaze. "FUCK...MOOOOOMMMMM!" I shouted as the blaze became volcanic and a stream of ejecta erupted from my throbbing cock.

"Oh, RHYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" cried my mom as she felt my cock pulsating and throbbing inside of her, filling her body with my cum until she could hold no more.

I leaned over her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulled her as tight against me as possible, forcing as much of me as possible inside of her as the last of my cum was pumped inside of her. I released her from my embrace and gently rubbed her back while my cock softened inside of her.

Eventually I back away from her, my cock slipping from her thoroughly wet and slick opening. When I did she stood up and turned to face me. I could see a slight glimmer of tears in her eyes. Moving towards her I put my arms around her and held her close.

"Is something wrong." I asked?

She sniffed, then kind of made a soft chuckling sound, "No, no son, there's nothing wrong. It's just I've never been taken like that."

"From behind?" I asked in unbelief.

"Oh, no, that's not what I meant. What I meant was I'd never been taken with such spontaneity. You didn't say anything, didn't do anything. I had no hint, no clue that you wanted me until you began to touch me. So no, there's nothing wrong, son, nothing at all. You made me feel beautiful."

I stepped back a little and kissed her softly. "You are beautiful, mom. Very beautiful and I have wanted you continuously from the moment we first touched." I kissed her softly again and stepped away. As I did so I noticed a small semi-white river of me running down the inside of her thigh. Looking farther down I noticed a small pool of my cum on the floor directly between her legs. Seeing, knowing that this woman was dripping my cum made my desire for her begin to grow again even though I just had her. I reached out took her take her hand and we began to walk toward the barn door.

"I am very..."

"SHHH!" she cut me off. "Listen!" she said.

I cocked my head to one side and began to listen for...something.

"I don'..."

"SHH! Listen. I hear...someone is coming down the road!" Turning back to the barn, "HURRY" she squealed in delight as she ran towards the open door.

"SHIT!" I yelled while laughing as I turned and ran back towards the door. As our feet hit the barn floor I turned and looked over my shoulder just in time to see the cab of my neighbor's truck pop up over the hill.

Laughing hard I told her, "It's Joe!"

"Do you think he saw us?"

"I don't think so." I replied. "He may have seen your ass, and mine, but I hope not."

"I hope not too." she answered.

"No, I mean I really hope he didn't see YOUR ass." I said.

"Me too, but even if he did he wouldn't recognize me."

"No, he wouldn't." I agreed. I cupped her face in my hands and said, "It doesn't matter if he could recognize you or not. If he saw your ass then he'd know how hot it is and then he'd have thoughts about having it, and we can't have that because that ass...", I paused and kissed her, then wrapped my arms around her and held her tight, kissing her deep and passionate then continuing, "...is mine."

Still holding her I continued, "Now, we need to get dressed and take a drive over to the Walgreen's in Bethel and pick up some lotion."

I felt her stiffen momentarily when I added, "Because tonight, I'm going to fuck that ass."

She wrapped her arms around me and held me so tight I could feel her heart's rapid beating. Fear? Excitement? Both?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Weekend in the Country Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds