• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 01

"I can't believe I spend all that money for a private girl's school for you and you bring home bad grades!" His voiced was raised slightly in exasperation.

"But Daddy! It's only one B+! Otherwise it's straight A's! And I told you, I don't understand that chemistry teacher! Mr. Donaldson is such a grump!" She sat down in the kitchen chair, pouting like a small child.

Sarah had tears in her eyes. She truly did not want to disappoint her father. He was very kind to her most of the time and he let her do almost anything she wanted. She knew he didn't ask much from her, but he expected good grades. He'd made that clear before.

"He may be a grump, Sarah, but that doesn't matter. I told you I would pay for a private tutor. But you said you had it under control...you led me to believe that you would get an A."

He set the report card down on the kitchen table. The apartment was neat, Sarah made sure to keep it picked up. There was no clutter, not a piece of mail or other item out of place. He liked it this way. He'd made that clear before too. An inkling of an idea went through his mind. "Maybe it would work." he thought to himself. "But whatever happens, she must learn that bad grades are unacceptable."

"I thought I was going to get an A on the final test. I missed an A by two questions. That's all, Daddy."

Sarah was miserable. She knew she had worked as hard as she could and tried her best. It was unfair for Daddy to be angry about this.

"Sarah, you let me down." he paused to let that sink in. She looked down at her lap and didn't move.

"You must show me that you are going to work harder next semester. Less than an A is unacceptable." he said quietly.

"I will Daddy. I promise." she said.

"You must make this up. You will ask Mr. Donaldson if you can retake the test, and you will make it up to me. After all, I work very hard to keep you in that school."

He watched her eyes to see how she would take this last part. He knew from the change in her expression that she understood what he meant. First he saw surprise flicker to fear in her eyes, then submission. That was what he wanted. She really was a very good girl.

"I need to make a phone call. And it's almost bedtime for you. Go get in the shower and we will talk again in a bit." he said. She got up to obey slowly.

"I'm sorry Daddy, honest. I'll do better next semester, I promise!" He could see that flicker of fear again. Good.

He put the phone down and listened for the sound of the shower. It hadn't taken long to make arrangements for later and Sarah was still splashing around in the bathroom. He went to the hall closet and got a new razor from his kit. Then he quietly opened the bathroom door and sat on the toilet.

"Sarah?" he said. He could see her startle in the shower.

"Daddy! Get out!" The moment she said it she was sorry. She knew better than to talk like that to her father.

"I will not get out, Sarah. Turn off the water." he said demandingly. He reached over for a towel, as the sound of the water slowly flowing down the drain ended. He pulled the shower curtain back and saw his 18 year old daughter dripping wet, water running down her sweet young face to her breasts and drops falling from her pert nipples and down her longs legs. She was stunning, even with her warm blonde hair all wet and stringy. She tried to cover herself with her arms and hands and he smiled.

"Sarah...I told you that you will make up for those poor grades, didn't I?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy." She couldn't look at him. She dreaded what she thought would happen next. Or did she? She could feel that tingling between her legs again. She liked it. She wanted to have Daddy leave now so she could start the shower again and take care of it. Now that she knew how. Daddy had seen to that.

"Put your arms at your side, Sarah." he commanded. She did as told and he admired her beautiful round breasts, the nipples standing at attention from the cold. With goosebumps forming on her arms and legs, she began to shiver. He ignored it but was fascinated by how much harder her nipples were getting moment by moment. They formed little nobs on her breasts. Her pubic hair, that small triangle of hair dipping between her thighs, was dark and matted. He felt his cock stir longingly.

"We are going to shave your pussy tonight. We will keep it shaved from now on. I will need to inspect you while we do it each week on Friday evening. Do you understand?" he demanded.

She nodded. "Shave my pussy? Why do that?" she wondered.

"I didn't hear you. Do you understand?" he demanded again.

"Yes Daddy" she whimpered.

She took the towel he offered and wiped herself mostly dry.

"Now I want you to go into the kitchen. Lie down on the table, we'll work in there."

She looked wonderingly at him. "What could he be thinking? Lie down on the kitchen table? Would it even hold her weight?" she thought to herself.

She saw him grab the razor from the counter. He followed her from the bathroom admiring her naked ass, the lithe muscles of her back, the long blonde hair, still dripping from the shower. He longed to hold her ass in his hands, hold her warm body against him, feeling the soft compliant flesh give when he squeezed.

She entered the kitchen and saw his two cameras, lights and a monitor there. He set the razor on the counter. That was when she saw the electric hair clippers that she used to shave his neck hair. She knew there was something wrong with them because they vibrated violently in her hand when she used them to keep Daddy's haircut neat.

Along side the clippers was an old fashioned straight razor, and a very large, very shiny chrome knife. The blade looked like it was VERY sharp and the wide handle was wrapped with what looked like leather with a many stringed flail on the end. She was suddenly filled with dread. She knew that he was an amateur film maker. He'd even won an award for a documentary that he'd make about local historical locations.

"What does he want with those blades? Is he going to hurt me? And he's going to film this?" she thought, "He's going to record this and show it to people? How could he?"

A soft pile of blankets and comforters waited on the table, with a pillow at one end and two chairs at the other. She gingerly climbed on the table, well aware that her father was watching every move. Her cheeks spread as she got up. He felt his cock twitch when he saw her puckered anus. Her breasts hung from her, swaying gently as she knelt on her hands and knees, trying to fit into the nest he'd made for her.

She lied down in the blankets and he slid her to the end so her feet would rest on the two chairs, her legs slightly apart, her cunt close to the edge of the table. He looked admiringly at her her round breasts again. The aureoles were small and dark. Her nipples were soft now, and she lied tensely in front of her father. He reached for one breast, flicked her nipple until it hardened, smiling at her. When he thought it was right, he brought the binder clip up to her nipple. He knew that if he placed it very near the end of her nipple, it would hurt her. He closed it slowly, not too close to the end.

"No Daddy! That hurts! Please don't" she cried, remembering the pain from last time. She tried to push his hands away. This was a mistake.

"You lie there and be obedient!" he said slowly through gritted teeth. "This is your punishment for bad grades! You KNOW that!" He glared at her.

She ceased, inwardly cringing from his anger. She knew better than to make him angry. The pain of the clip closing on her nipple was intense at first but then like before, it subsided, and she noticed again how it made the tingling in her cunt increase. She felt like she must be very wet down there.

He let the pain from the nipple clip decrease only a bit before he brought the other one to her breast. This time he attached it closer to the end of her nipple. She shuddered from the pain, a spasm going through out her body and ending in her clit. She was breathing heavy now. A slight sheen of perspiration emerging on her face.

The door bell rang.

"Spread your legs for me, Sarah." he said softly, regaining his composure. He knew that she would be more compliant if he was calm. She opened her legs hesitantly.

"More, honey. We don't want the razor to slip, now do we?" he said, trying to hide his delight at that thought. "Leave them open while I let our guest in."

"Oh my god! He's letting someone in?! How could he do this to me?" she screamed inwardly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Learning a Lesson Pt. 02 Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds