• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilliana Ch. 02

Lilliana Ch. 02

After dropping off James with his parents she was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't even notice the men shadowing her to her car, or when she pulled onto the normally deserted country road that she had several men running along to flank her. So when they rammed the car she was completely surprised and when the car flipped and rolled she was knocked unconscious...

First thing that woke her up was the stench, it smelled like a port-a-potty after a fair. Next was the slightly sticky and very hard floor she was apparently lying on. She slowly opened her eyes, and when she was sure no one else was around she got up and brushed as much as she could off.

"What the fuck?" Lilliana was pissed, this type of shit didn't happen anymore. And she'd given no one any reason to believe she was a werewolf, so no one should be hunting her. There was a bench, but it didn't look or smell better than anything else. As she was studying the room she realized that it was night out, the light coming in was from a tiny grated whole in the wall. She'd never get her hips, or even her chest through that. Then she heard footsteps and decided she didn't want them to know she was awake. So she laid down awkwardly and pretended to sleep.

"Damn wolves, why does he have an interest in fucking wolves? I mean seriously, he needs to find a nice vamptress and move on." It sounded like two loud footsteps were coming her way, and she had no idea what to do. If they were vampires like their assumed leader, then she was out numbered. But if they were young she'd have no problem. She had no idea how to tell though.

"If we weren't on the low end of the totem pole we wouldn't have to do this shit. Hopefully she's knocked out still and it'll be easy to move her." Thinking to herself, wow what convient information. Since Vampires generally had an age hierarchy, that would mean these are some of the younger ones. Though that didn't mean they were young, just some of the youngest. It's a chance she was willing to take.

Before they came to her cell she shifted into her wolf form. When the men opened the door they were greeted by a pure white wolf 3 times the size of a normal wolf. She barely fit in the cell, but she had plenty of room to bite and that's all she really needed. She growled low.

They surprised her though by slamming the door shut and locking it firmly. She was disappointed, what is wrong with vampires now-a-days? Fleeing from an enemy? Pathetic.

She curled up, moving all the furniture to the sides of the room, and simply waited. They'd be back.

*****

Several hours later she heard a light knock and the door opening. She had fallen asleep and so was a bit slow to react.

"Well, looks like they were right. And they'll be punished severely for it. Are you okay my dear? You were to have been brought to me directly but somehow they blundered and put you in this horrid cell. Please, shift so we may talk and move to a more comfortable place." He turned then paused and turned back around. "You're going to need some clothes, I'm sorry you felt the need to shift. All I have for women are gowns of various sorts but you are free to pick whatever you want. If you'd like to wait a few minutes I'll have a female maid help you find your way and answer any questions you have."

Lilliana blinked. This was not what she expected at all, on top of that he smelled familiar. As she was escorted through the castle, the maid said it was a castle anyways, she started recognizing things. This guy was one of her most demanding and up to date clients, she saw her handiwork everywhere. She was particularly proud of some of these, her best pieces were in this castle.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a slight tap on her shoulder.

"Miss, that wardrobe in front of you has a wide selection, please feel free to look and pick out one you want. I'll be outside the door unless you need me for something." With that, the maid walked out of the room and shut the door.

Tonight was just filled with oddities and fucked up shit. What the hell was going on?

She got dressed in a gorgeous blue and white gown and had a fluffed out skirt, because she liked blue and who didn't want to spin in an old time dress? After she had got the spins out of her she calmed down and then opened the door.

Standing not two feet from her was a dreamily handsome man with long silver, not grey, hair. After staring for a second she remembered that he had been a client and had bought many many security items from her, his name was Damien and he was a vampire. She should have recognized some of the commissioned pieces.

Damien smiled, "Good evening Lilliana, I hope you will forgive the abduction. The idiots who did it are being punished for it as we speak. I simply wished to meet with you, outside of work." He could be so charming, as long as it didn't happen again it.

"Well where are we going, it seems you're dressed up as well. And I do hope you plan on reconciling." Lilliana knew this guy was wealthy, he should have some damn good alcohol somewhere.

"Of course, we're going to the dining hall first. Where you will be treated to an 8 course meal, with my finest paired wines. Then we shall retire to the lounge where we will discuss what I have brought you here for. If that is okay with you?"

Liliana's wolf started to rise at the assumption that he knew what she liked enough to pick eight courses. But when he ended with a question he settled some. Lilliana took a deep breath, " That sounds delightful, and I am quite curious about what it is you want."

"We'll get to that later Lilliana. For now, let us head to the dining room and have dinner. I am looking forward to see your reactions to my choices. And please excuse any mistakes made, I do not eat so I do not know what these should taste like. But I've hired the best chef in town, so I'm sure it should turn out right." Damien rang a bell and a server came out with a tray and laid it on the table in front of her. He swiftly removed the lid and all of the aromas hit her at once. This was some good quality food, and smelled amazing. She began eating, she was a little embarrassed about eating in front of someone who wasn't, and was watching her.

After a while she got used to it and just enjoyed her meal, which really was great. She tried not to think about how much some of it cost. "So on to business?"

Damien smiled, "Yes, on to business. Just take my arm and follow me to the lounge. It's easy to get lost in here." He held out his arm for her. She looked at it, a little miffed at the assumption they were close enough for that. But then she went ahead and did it, he did give her a really nice dinner and it didn't really mean as much as it used to.

As they walked down what seemed to be many hallways she got to see various paintings both of women, mostly nude, and of Damien himself in different era attire. It was a reminder that he had been around for a long time, probably longer than she had by the looks of things.

Eventually they made it to a very elaborate lounge, with a bar and seats of all types covered in black or red fabric. It was quite beautiful and relaxing, she could almost forgive the rude pickup. Almost. She sat in a lounging chair and put her feet up, Damien opted for a couch across from her.

"So I have a proposal for you Lilliana, I'd like to have you become my companion for as long as we both desire. This would mean, if you wanted, you could move in here or even stay at your home and stop work because I would take care of your bills. This is only if you want it though, it is not a requirement." He took a pause to get himself a drink, and offered Lilliana one but she declined. "So, as I was saying. We'd become companions, whatever the other needed or desired. I would like us to be friends as well, I have long admired your work and you in particular. It was very difficult to find out that you were a wolf, at first all we knew was you had lived longer than any human. You are very tight lipped about your wolf, why?"

"Whoa, okay you changed the subject there. Let me just work on the first part. What do you want in a companion? Is it sexual, just company, a sparring partner, what?" Thinking to herself, it would be nice to have a sexual partner again. Her last one was human and had died of old age, she really loved him even though he was not her mate. She'd given up on finding a mate long, long ago. But partners were aplenty. This was not something to jump into though, she needed all the information up front.

"Alright Lilliana, I would like a pet. I would like someone to dote upon, to spoil, and who would be submissive to me."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Submissive? Pet? I don't submit to anyone, unless that happens to be something my chosen mate and I discuss. Seeing as I don't have one, and you certainly can't be my mate, I don't see submission as a likely thing. That gives you too much power for my comfort."

"It's okay to be afraid of submitting to me, it would give me some power over you, but only so much as you agree to. Would you please consider my offer, and we can do a trial run some other day you find comfortable. If it doesn't work for you then there are other things we can do, I have nothing against simple sex partners or even conversational partners if you need. My main reason for asking this of you is your strength, both of mind and body. A human breaks easily and can become very dependant. I don't think you would, and I think you could handle the situation as a whole and find it very pleasurable. Please take some time to think it over before you dismiss it."

Lilliana thought about what he said, and agreed to put off her decision for a week or two. The idea sounded appalling but it included sex, and she hadn't had real sex in a long time. Sex with a human is wonderful but she had to restrain herself or she'd break them. Sex with a vampire though, would definitely be quite a ride. It'd either go smoothly, or get really rough and possibly angry. All of which she and most definitely her wolf would enjoy.

Damien escorted her out to her car, which apparently was a replacement. Her car had been totaled and he had another of the exact same vehicle type and with all the addons she had. She was slightly impressed but merely thanked him and got inside. She drove home and then sat in her kitchen with a glass of white wine. She really wasn't sure what to make of the night, maybe sleep would help her make up her mind. After her glass she took a long shower and then flopped into her massive fluffy bed. It was so nice to have so much space, okay so one thing decided was she wouldn't leave her home. Her bed was perfect with just one occupant on a regular basis. Then she fell asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lilliana Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds