• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lil Red Ridden

Lil Red Ridden

12

Little Red Riding Hood awoke early on her 18th birthday feeling excited. This was a very special day, as she was to go visit a friend of her grandmothers. She had met the Count before, as he had been to her grandmother's house for tea on many occasions. During those visits, he would pull her to sit on his lap as he fed her sweets. The Count's fingers would push past her plump red lips and lightly brush her tongue as she giggled and accepted the candy.

However, the Count could be clumsy and several times had spilled tea down the front of her thin bodice. It seemed he took special delight in helping her to clean it off. Red had a special place in her heart for the Count whenever he would visit. And as promised, she was going to stay with him for a brief spell to celebrate her birthday.

Her mother helped lace Red nice and tightly into her corset. The underwire and boning of the structure rested cruelly under her full and heavy breasts. Next came her bodice covering and skirt. Once she was fully dressed, her mother placed her beautiful red cape over her shoulders, giving Red a basket with some food, her mother ushered her out of the door into the chill morning. Red pulled her cape about her to help ward off the morning air. As she started her journey through the woods, she noticed the dew made frosty patterns among the foliage.

Red walked for a few hours, It had become increasingly warmer as the day wore on. She hadn't seen another person at all as she continued on her way.

She came to a clearing next to a beautiful pond, the sun was shining invitingly upon the lush grass. Red took her cape off and placed it with her basket on a rock and sat on another pile of smooth warm rocks. She was getting a little tired and hot. Well, she thought, this looked like the perfect place for a light lunch and short rest. Then she looked longingly at the serene pond.

Before she could talk herself out of it, off came her top and skirt, leaving on only her corset, as it required more than one person to get it on, she slid into the water. As she sank into the pond, she looked around to make sure she was alone.

The water rose to her knees, then the soft curls of her pretty place, and finally her breasts bobbled out in front of her on the water, the nipples rock hard from the water, moving up and down.

She swam through the water a couple of times, then moved to sit upon a few rocks under the pond's surface She leaned backwards onto the bank, her ample tits warming in the sun.

All of a sudden, she felt something hit her pretty place, in not an unpleasant way. Red looked down to see a rather large fish bumping his rather large head against her, softly sucking before he would drift away, then drift back to resume again. She gasped, but it felt so good that Red just let him continue. As she relaxed and enjoyed, she could feel herself grow sleepy.

Red finally shooed the fish away and climbed out of the water. She spread her cape on the ground under the sun and laid down, soon she was asleep. Red was completely oblivious to being watched.

The tall, muscular woodsman approached her sleeping form. He had been following her in the woods, and when he had seen her strip and go into the water, he immediately started stroking his hard cock.

He almost shot his load as he watched her slowly gyrating in the water with her bare breasts floating teasingly. Oh how he wished to bury his shaft between those ripe, pale pillows.

She was on her back, her legs spread slightly as she slept, he could see her glistening in the sun. He began to pump harder as he looked upon the objects of his desire. Those tits! So full, so round, topped with sweet strawberry nipples..... He stood over her stroking furiously now. He could just imagine his cock stuffed between them. Her tongue would flicker over the head as his balls were nestled against her belly. Before he could stop himself, he erupted on her nipples, yet she didn't stir. He watched in amazement as it splashed across each beautiful breast. To him, each pale orb looked like a pretty iced cup cake. But she didn't even seem to notice!

Feeling even bolder, he still had some more cream to release, he knelt between her open thighs and started again, all while looking at his liquid pearls glistening on her strawberry nips. Her pussy lips were parted slightly. Feeling himself ready to cum, he aimed at her open slit and watched his juice run down her clit, over her inviting opening and onto her tight, puckered anus.

The woodsman feeling content, stood, tucked his cock away and left. Casting one more look at the lovely redhead covered in his juices, he walked into the woods and disappeared.

Little Red dozed for a while longer, until she felt the strangest sensation on one of her nipples. Something warm and rough dragged across an already pert nipple, then stopped. Then it was on the other one, before it stopped again. Still groggy, and enjoying the feel of the warm sun, she sighed and stretched, not opening her eyes. Then she felt that rough strip between her legs. Her eyes shot open and looked down, only to find a werewolf with his muzzle buried in her pretty place lapping happily at it.

Shocked at the man beasts boldness, Red found herself too immobilized to stop him. She had heard that werewolves gutted lone travelers and ate their hearts. She didn't want to anger the bold and dangerous creature. But then, his tongue began to feel wonderful on her clit. She was unable to stop her hips from moving as her desire rose. The werewolf's long muscular tongue slipped into her wet pussy, bringing a moan to her lips. Her head dropped back in ecstasy as his tongue delved deeper into her. In, out, up, in, out! Red was tingling all over. Before she knew what was happening, she felt her pretty place contract as she got wetter. The werewolf continued licking deeply as her juice coated its tongue. After a moment, he stopped and looked her in the eye. His bright yellow eyes showed intelligence and cunning.

Red finally felt fear as she looked down and saw a long red throbbing shaft jutting out under his belly. The werewolf lowered his muzzle again and licked her a couple of more times, never breaking eye contact. Red pushed his head away and tried to scramble to her feet. But the werewolf was quicker. He pounced upon her, knocking her down. Before she knew it, she was on her knees with her backside in the air, momentarily dazed. Then she felt his paws encase her sides.

Red instantly became very aware of his thrusting hips against her. Without warning, the wolf's huge red cock pushed it's way into her wet pussy, stretching her wide open to accommodate him. She struggled in vain beneath him. The wolf continued to hump away, panting, his balls hitting off her clit. It didn't matter how much Red struggled, she couldn't dislodge the powerful beast. She looked around and knew that screaming would do her no good, as no one would be close enough to help her. After the initial shock wore off, Red found herself enjoying the feeling of the thick cock pumping into her tight, slick pussy.

Soon, she felt her hips moving in time with the werewolf's thrusts. Red felt the muscles of her pussy start to spasm as she felt her climax building. Suddenly she cried out with pleasure as she felt the huge cock begin to swell in size. Red didn't know how much she could take. Her body was shaking from fear and her own climax.

The wolf growled as the knot in his cock had locked them together in their orgasms. Each pulse brought new torturous pleasure for Red. She felt herself cumming over and over again. She knew she looked a mess, her tits laying in the dirt while her ass was raised as the large werewolf was mounted on her, humping away. But she couldn't stop her hips from moving. It felt so damn good! Hot tears of embarrassment were running down her cheeks. Red knew she would have to bathe in the pond after this. How could she be enjoying such rough treatment?

The man beast continued pumping. Red felt the knot shift, without warning, she felt hot liquid shooting into her, as his size diminished. She thought the werewolf was relieving himself into her, his hot piss was building in her pussy! Her own hips betrayed her as they continued to buck around his cock, milking it. Finally he pulled out with an audible plop. Pushing her chest up, Red looked down to see white cream dripping out of her, running down her pale thighs. The werewolf walked back to her pussy, sniffed and ran it's tongue up her slit again.

Shakily, Red crawled over to the pond, the werewolf watched her the whole way. She slipped her achy and abused body into the cool water. Letting the water lap at her pussy, Red cried. The werewolf transformed back to human form now that it's desire to mate had been slaked. The rugged, hairy man watched the beautiful girl for a moment before turning to her things.

Soon, Red realized that the temperature of the water had dropped considerably, she looked around for the naked powerfully built wereman before she climbed out of the water..

She approached the rock where she had left her things. The beast man had helped himself to her food in the basket. Sighing out of misery, Red pulled her shirt on, only to find it soaking wet with an odd odor. She realized that the werewolf had relieved himself on it. The yellowing wet fabric clung to her protruding nipples. At once, she ripped it from her body in disgust.

Red figured she wasn't too far from the Counts abode, so she tied her skirt on, and fastened her cape upon her shoulders. She drew it about her, so it was unknown that her breasts were bare beneath.

Almost an hour later, she came upon the Count's home. Crying in relief, she ran forward and pounded on the door, her cape fell open. In her excitement, she had forgotten that she was bare breasted.

The door swung open and the Count stared in amazement as her tits bounced before she fell into his arms. Red thought that she would be safe with her grandmother's friend until she felt his manhood hardening against her.

The Count pushed Red away and took in her disheveled appearance in disgust. Red covered her face with her hands and sobbed., her arms blocking her breasts from view.

"You're late. And look at you, you're a mess!" He admonished. The Count then called for the housemaid, Misha. "Take her to her room, bath her and make her presentable." He ordered, sniffing the air, he added, "Burn her clothes, such as they are!"

"Yes sir." Misha bowed to her master. "This way miss." And then she walked away with Red trailing behind her.

Misha led Red to a room off by the kitchen. It was rather large with a fireplace and bed. Red noticed that there weren't any windows, but in front of the fireplace was a large brass tub.

"Are you to be my maid?" Red inquired.

"Absolutely not! I serve only my master and do his bidding. You are nothing to me, but a play toy. And you would do well to remember any amount of kindness that I show to you!" Misha growled at Red as she pinched her naked and erect nipple. "Now, strip so that I may bathe you and remove that awful hair on your body."

Shaking, Red removed her skirt and jumped when she felt Misha's hands on her shoulders rubbing her way down to the lacing of her corset. Misha unknotted the ties and watched in satisfaction as the corset slid down her body to the floor. Naked, she stood in silence as Misha walked around her surveying Reds body. Embarrassed, Red tried to cover herself. Misha just laughed and poked her breast and ordered her to get into the tub.

Once Red was seated in the tub of warm water, Misha poured water over her head, telling Red how awful she smelled. Once Red was drenched, Misha poured a good amount of sweet smelling liquid into her hands and began to rub it into Reds hair, lathering it up. Once she had worked up a good froth and felt Red relax, she began to work her hands down Red,s neck massaging the soap on her.

Red felt Misha stop and stand behind her and heard the hiss of her dress as she removed it. She informed Red that she didn't want to get her stench on it. Collecting more soap, Misha sunk to her knees beside the tub as she started back again at Red's shoulders and started working her way down her body.

When she got to Red's breasts, Misha seemed to take more time there. Slowly caressing them. Rubbing underneath, squeezing gently, leaving soap bubbles as she went along. Misha looked at Red and saw that she had closed her green eyes. With malice, Misha tweaked both nipples at the same time, bringing Red's eyes jolting open as she sat up.

Red looked at Misha confused. But Misha showed her no notice as she continued to work on her pale breasts. Red noticed Misha;s heavy breasts bobbing on the surface of the water as she leaned towards her. Every move Misha made, her tits jiggled and caused ripples in the water.

Moving lower, Red felt Misha's hands on her thighs, pushing them open. Then Misha started rubbing her down covered private area. Gently, she rubbed the outer lips. Then Misha ordered Red to stand up to be rinsed off. Red stood as water and soap dripped down her body.

Misha stood as well and walked behind Red. There, Misha took more soap in her hand and started working on Red's back, slowly moving down to her shapely ass. When her hand dipped into Red's crack, she tried to turn around. Misha promptly smacked her wet ass and ordered her to bend over.

"You will come to beg me to touch you with gentleness. Accept your place!" At that, Misha slipped a soapy finger into Red's asshole. Red was shocked and tried to pull away. But Misha placed a hand on her hip after smacking it again, hard. As she smacked Red, Misha continued to work her finger in Red's tight virgin ass.

Red felt tears stinging her eyes and she begged for it to stop. Misha seemed to take special delight in this as she kept jamming her finger in and out. Red held onto the side of the tub for balance as her tits swayed back and forth with the movement, dripping water.

Misha stopped and ordered her to stand up straight. Then without warning, she dumped a bucket of cold water down over Red to rinse her off. Instantly, Red's nipples tightened as she felt goose bumps rise on her body. Misha then wrapped her in a towel and pulled her from the tub, leading her over to the bed.

Once there, Misha pushed her down onto her back and peeled away the towel. Misha straddled Red's hips and kissed her pert nipples. As she did so, her own tits rubbed against Red's stomach.

"I will teach you how to touch me, to bring me pleasure. And should you forget any of it, you will be punished. And do not think me cruel, as you will learn from The Count, many things as well."

Misha nudged Red's thighs apart with her knee and ground it against Red's mound. Red tried to push Misha away. All that resulted in was having her tits smacked repeatedly by Misha in punishment before Misha reached down and tugged hard on Red's curly pussy hair. Red's hips jumped in response as she tried to pull away.

Roughly, Misha shoved a finger into Red's tight pussy and laughed at Red's sharp cry. Misha watched Red as she continued to thrust her finger in and then pull back to play with Red's clit. Red's body started to respond to Mishas touch. Once she had Red bucking against her hand, Misha lowered her head and started sucking and biting Red's strawberry nipples.

Misha's thumb was rubbing her clit while her index finger was pumping in her pussy. Smiling around Red's nipple, she jammed her middle finger into Red's asshole and started working her hand. Red felt herself reach down and hold Misha's head against her tit with one hand and reach down to hold her hand in place where it was.

Red was writhing in delight as Misha worked her body. She felt the same tingling in her body as she had with the wolf. But before the feeling could explode within her, Misha pulled away, making Red whimper.

"Stand." Red complied quickly to her order. Misha walked to the other side of the room to collect a jar that held a pink cream. Misha then ordered Red to raise her hands above her head while she spread the cream on her armpit hair to remove it. The smell of sweet almonds assaulted Red from the cream. Moving lower, the older woman smeared it over Red's pussy hair and then down onto her legs. Misha told her not to move as she left the room.

A few minutes later, Misha returned and started scraping the cream and hair from Red's body. Once she was smooth all over and Misha still on her knees in front of Red, she buried her face in the girl's soft, smooth pussy.

Red gasped and tried to pull away again. Misha just pinched her clit and pulled a thigh over her shoulder as she started licking Reds southern lips before she pushed her tongue deep inside. Red felt her knee wanting to buckle. She enjoyed Misha licking and teasing her and found herself begging for more. As before, the older woman stopped just as Red was about to climax.

Misha stood up and pulled Red's face towards her own. Before the girl could react, Misha kissed Red hard, thrusting her tongue into Red's mouth, making her taste herself on her tongue. Misha rubbed herself against Red and they started to hump against each others thighs. Misha pulled Red's hands up to cup her breasts and showed her how to play with them the way she liked. Then Misha broke the kiss and guided Red's mouth down to her tits.

Red took one erect nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hard nub, sucking. As if on instinct, Red lowered her hand down to Misha's pussy and started to stroke her. Red's hand sought out Misha's clit and rubbed it vigorously as she pushed a finger up into Misha's cunt, working it like she had felt earlier. While she fingered Misha and sucked her nipple, she continued to hump her thigh.

Misha felt her body tense up as her orgasm built. Crying out, she pulled Red's hair roughly back and brought her up for a kiss as she began to cum.

Pushing Red away roughly, she told her, "You are going to be a fun toy! The Count should be pleased with you." After that, she handed Red a jade green satin robe to put on. "This is what you shall wear here, unless told otherwise."

As Red put her shiny robe on, Misha pulled her own dress back on. Opening the door, Misha led Red back towards the dining hall where The Count waited.

Upon entering the room, Red looked around. The Count was seated at the head of a long table that was covered with food. He too wore a robe. Against one wall, there was a large fireplace with two chairs in front of the roaring fire. The Count dismissed Misha.

"Well, Red. Welcome to my home. You are here because I am to train you, as I trained your mother. It is an old bargain that your grandmother and I made years ago. Both you and she were sent to me on your 18th birthday. If you behave yourself, you will find that I can be generous. If not, you will find that I can be extremely cruel. You are going to have your first punishment tonight as you arrived much later than you should have. Now," The Count gestured towards the chairs," Remove your robe and bend over the chair."

Red tried to protest, but the Count grabbed her by the back of her head roughly pulling her hair as he ripped the robe from her body. He pushed her towards the chair back and bent her over it. She braced herself using the arms of the chair for support.

The Count uncorked a bottle that was sitting by the fire. He began to pour the warm oil down her back and rubbing it in, going lower. She felt extra oil being poured into her crack. She tried to struggle against The Count's iron grip. She felt him pull her hair while keeping her head locked in place as he promptly began to smack her ass hard. Because of the oil, it stung. Forcing her legs open, he started to administer the same punishment to her clit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Lil Red Ridden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds