• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

1234

As I was on my way to Orlando to meet with my beautiful wife Hazel after her work conference, I had a lot in my mind. Several months ago, I found out my wife had had an affair with two co-workers in Chicago six months ago (Ch. 1). The last few days were nothing short of lucky breaks as I've been settling the score, and forming alliances.

My loving, smart, beautiful ebony queen was turned into a goddess in Chicago by her co-workers Carl and James. Hazel's inner sexual beast had been freed. That in turn, prompted me to strike back, and I let my sexual monster break free with our neighbour Amy (Ch. 2).

The last few days I'd watch my petite, dark chocolaty, black wife get ravaged by her co-worker Carl via pictures, and once I watched in person. Hazel stopped doing free weights in the gym, but picked up yoga, and her womanly curves were hypnotizing. She gained a few pounds, but they went to her round ass and perfect tits.

Carl, taller than my 5'11" stance but skinnier, had taken my wife just feet away from me as I peeked through the closet blinds in his hotel room. I had driven to Orlando for their work conference, and met Carl in person to have a talk with him, unbeknown to my wife, of course. I had formed an alliance with Carl, and I was starting to like him. I was looking forward to having him join Hazel and I during our sexual adventures when he was in town.

While I was in Orlando orchestrating getting even with Hazel, I got the bright idea to use Hazel's indiscretions to help me seduce our neighbour Amy, the wife of one of our drinking buddies, George. She had been sexually frustrated, and I got a taste of her sweetness. Amy looks amazing, and though her build is similar to Hazel's, her white, Irish skin is a huge contrast to Hazel's dark skin. Amy had a baby about a year ago, but her body looks mind-blowing, and she is incredibly soft to the touch. Her ass would melt into your hands, and her saggy tits felt super soft and warm. She was absolutely beautiful. My friend George was a dumbass for not taking care of her more, but it had made it easier for me to seduce her.

I couldn't give George too hard of a time. I had taken care of Hazel, and kept her sexually active, but she still had an affair, so I can't put the blame on George. George had definitely gotten out of shape, though his career was moving forward. He worked for a shipping company, and he'd done well for himself. In his younger years, he looked very handsome. He was from Venezuela, but his skin was slightly lighter than my warm Mexican skin tone.

I had hit the weights a few months ago, so I was starting to get in better and better shape, I felt like I was the king of the world. In the last few days, Carl, Amy, and I had been trading pictures, it was like a vicious circle, and we were all getting incredibly turned on.

Before getting to Orlando, I emailed Carl and told him the rough plans for the night. I wanted to invite him to the cookout we were having the next day, but I needed to officially "meet" him, so Hazel wouldn't get suspicious that we had already met. He was going to run into us in the lobby, and if Hazel didn't introduce us, he'd introduce himself since he wasn't supposed to know who I was.

I called Hazel and told her I had gotten to the hotel. She gave me her room number, and I went straight to meet her. As she opened the door, she had a huge smile, and jumped up to give me a strong hug and a kiss. I kissed her back, and slowly walked into her room. I let my stuff down, and sat as she was telling me all about the meetings and her co-workers. She told me about some boring group activities they had to do, and some annoying co-workers that were trying to make themselves look good in front of the bosses. I asked her to tell me good things, "There must be some good stuff too; it can't all be bad right?"

She cocked her head, and pursed her lips "Well, most of the people are nice. I got to run into people I haven't seen in months, so that was great. The food is amazing too, so I can't complaint about that."

"See, that does sound good. So did you run into Sree again? I know she really helped you out during the last conference."

"Yeah, she came. I freaking love that girl, she just gets it done you know."

"That's great, how about Carl or the other guy? He was from the corporate office right?"

Hazel smiled and nodded her head then answered after just a split second delay "Yeah, only Carl came, his department had events during this meeting too."

"Oh good!" I said, trying not to smile too much. "Who else have you mentioned? Did Brook and Daniel come too? I think they're the only two I've met from out of town whom you've told me about."

"Only Brook came, Daniel wasn't able to make it due to some family thing." She said looking a bit sad.

"That sucks, hope everything works out." I said sympathetically. "I was actually hoping they might join us for dinner."

"No, and they're not going out anymore. Brook is leaving back to Denver today, her plane should be taking off soon actually." She looked down to her watch.

"No worries. Were you the only one from the Tampa office that came?"

"No, Jim, Rachel and the gang came too, but they're going out with a bunch of people tonight."

"Oh, I'm sorry, were you supposed to be with them? I should have asked if you had any plans."

"Don't be silly, I've missed you and have been wanting to jump you the second you left me in our house dripping with your juice that morning." She said walking up to me and sitting on my lap. She moved her ass cheeks, and she felt my dick starting to grow as she talked dirty. Hazel has become an expert in dirty talk. She knows exactly what a man wants to hear, and how to get him going.

"Can't wait." I said squeezing her ass and giving her a kiss. "Let me take a shower, and we can get ready to head out." I gave her another ass-squeeze and she let me up. I took my bag and went into the bathroom.

Earlier that afternoon, Carl had sent me pictures of their sexual exploits the night before. They had used her room last night, and Carl had filled Hazel up. He sent me pictures of Hazel bending over the office table in her hotel room, and leaning against the huge mirror in her room. She was obviously putting on a show for him. I got to see him finger her as she bent over the edge of the bed, and pictures of the mirror showing him eating her out. Seeing Carl's white face buried into my black wife's ass, had me super hard.

He sent me pictures of her on her knees sucking him, her wedding ring clearly visible as she held his side. That mirror was proving to be very useful for those pictures. I continued to thumb through the pictures. There were more of Hazel, as she lay down for missionary, and doggy style, and even a few of her on top and leaning all the way back so Carl could play with her bouncing tits as he rode her. He took some pictures of her legs spread open, as a small white dot appeared between her pussy lips, and as the pictures flipped through, the dot got bigger and bigger. He had deposited a big load in her, and she was letting her creampie drip down to the bed. Then there were more of Carl going down on Hazel, and of a close-up of his face sticking his tongue out. I zoomed in, and he had a small glob of cum in his tongue. Then several selfies of him spitting the cum in her open mouth, and then kissing her. Wow, Carl was really showing off for the camera too.

I guess after he had snowballed her, they got into 69. I only had one picture from the mirror that came out, but I could see her dark body on top of him, and his hands holding her ass cheeks.

The next pictures were in the bathroom, and Hazel was down on her knees, with the back of her head hiding Carl's groin area as he held her head with his free hand. She must have been cleaning him off with her mouth after they had sex. I looked at the stuff in the counter, and this was definitely the bathroom she had blown him hours ago. My dick was about to explode if it got any bigger, so I put the phone down to get in the shower.

The shower stopped, and I began to dry myself. I went outside, and Hazel was taking her bra off, and let her sexy breast free. She looked up at me. "Feel fresh? It's my turn now." She walked past me, and felt me stare at her round ass sway side to side. She exaggerated her walk to give me a great view, she turned to me before entering the bathroom and gave me a wicked smile.

Wow, she's amazing. I sat down on the bed, and I looked down at the sheets. Brand new sheets had been put. She cleans her tracks very well.

Hazel picked laid back jeans and a blouse. I emailed Carl telling him to get ready, and that we would be leaving soon.

When we got to the lobby, Carl was walking towards the bar, and I heard from beside us "Hey Tampanite, you getting away?"

"Tampanite", they have nicknames now? I thought, almost smiling. We both turned, and there was Carl, dressed as laid back as us. "Carl, hey." Hazel looked at him wide eyed and a huge fake smile on her face. "Yes, I'm making a run for it with my husband." We all stood there for a second, and she coughed "Oh, sorry, this is Raul, my husband. Raul, this is Carl, he's from our corporate office."

I reached my hand forward to shake his hand. "Carl, I heard good things about you. It's good to put a face to the name."

"Thank you, you too. Hazel talks a bunch about you as well. Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you guys, were you in your way out?"

I looked over at Hazel, and her eyes were still wide with that smile plastered in her face. I turned to Carl again, "Yeah, we were just going to grab a bite to eat across the street and get some drinks, want to join us?"

Carl's eyes widen, and he put his hands up "Oh, no, I wasn't trying to invite myself, its ok. I was just going to the café to get something." He motioned to the little café in the hotel, not even the full restaurant.

"No no, come join us, I was hoping to meet some of Hazel's co-workers anyways. Really, come on..." I gestured to him and started walking while holding Hazel's hand. I could see her head turned towards him as she kept that smile plastered on. We got to the restaurant and we talked about the meetings, and the silly managers giving presentations awkwardly. I made sure the drinks didn't run out, and we got more relaxed.

From the outside, we looked like three college friends having a good time. Little did people know that this beautiful woman had been sexual with the two men, one of them wearing a wedding band that matched hers. Being a mixed couple, people don't always assume we're together, so it's always funny to us when they ask.

The food was tasty, and the drinks were smooth. We had no complaints. Carl mentioned that he was planning on staying until Sunday, and that NASA's space center was a short drive away. I told him he should go to the other Florida coast, as Tampa had a great night life. I then pretended to remember about the cookout, and told him he should join us. He would have a blast with George and Amy, and if he drank too much, he was welcomed to stay with us, especially since George and Amy live behind us, and no one was driving after one of our cookouts.

Carl took a deep breath as he smiled, and said Ok as he let the air out. He knew exactly where I was going with all of this, but he played the part good. I looked over at Hazel, and that fake smile was back on her face. Time for another drink to ease her nerves, I thought.

We walked back to the hotel, and I could feel Hazel still tense. When we got to the lobby, Hazel leaned on a chair to check her phone, and I gave Carl my card with my cell, and told him to call me for the directions tomorrow, and the time. He took the card, and said he was looking forward to it.

"We're going to grab a drink to take with us, but it'll be fun if you can make it." He agreed, and waved at Hazel, and headed to the elevators. Hazel waved back with a "We'll see tomorrow then." Then gave me a buzzed smile.

"You doing ok? Want another drink to take up, or are you already tipsy?"

"Yes, yes, and...yes." she said, smiling at her cleverness. With that, I got her a drink, I got another beer, and we headed to the room.

When we got to the room, someone had switched my wife, and put me in the room with a sexy beast! She put her drink down, and literally tore her blouse open, with a few buttons popping off. She'd never tore her blouse open like that before. My dick was called to attention right then and there. I followed suit, and tore my flannel shirt open, and pulled my undershirt up. She took several steps towards me, and reached for my belt as I reached for hers.

Our mouths collided, but in pure pleasure and lust. We made out hungrily, as our hands expertly took off each other's jeans. I yanked her blouse from behind, and pulled her bra down. As soon as her tits popped up, my face went down to suck on them. I started walking towards the bed as she walked backwards and undid her bra. We were now both standing by the bed with just our underwear on. She sat on the bed and leaned down to pull my boxer briefs down. My dick was so hard, and standing up straight that when the briefs were jerked down, my dick sprung up hard. It hit her on the cheek, and as soon as her hands were back to my waist she reached for my dick, centered it in front of her, and dove her face to me. I'd never seen her take me so rough in her mouth, my whole dick disappeared into her mouth, and I could hear her gag. She pulled out, took a breath, and dove again. She gagged some more.

This was a huge turn on, I grabbed her head by her temples, and I began to pump her head on my dick. We had only had rough oral sex in a few occasions, since we mostly tried to make love. This was not a making-love mood, I was face-fucking my wife, and my balls were hitting her chin as I pushed my rod into her throat. She started playing with her tits, as she made more gag noises every time I pushed her head towards me as I thrust my hips forward. I let my dick out, as she took several deep breaths. She looked up at me, with slight teary eyes, but a huge wet smile.

"You ok, baby?" She nodded. "Ok, good. Open your mouth again."

As she opened her mouth, she looked square to my dick, it was already dripping from her saliva, and I drove it back into her mouth. I was going to cum in her mouth if we kept this up longer. I wanted her badly, she was making me into a sex beast too; funny how those things become a cycle.

I pushed her back, and planted a big kiss on her spit covered lips. Her warm tongue played with mine, and I could taste a little bit of me in her spit. "Now, sit on my face."

I lay down with my head bending down on the edge of the bed. Hazel stood up, and got in front of me. She took her thong off, and turned around to start backing her ass up to my waiting face. She sat on my face as my eyes closed and I just let my tongue go nuts. I could smell her musky scent, and taste her juices. As soon as my tongue parted her pussy lips, I could almost feel drips of her tasty juices cover my tongue and nose. She started to move her hips, and push down harder on my face.

As she pushed her ass back to get me to lick her clit, I could see her bending over and holding herself up on her knees with her hands. Yoga made her legs strong, and she could hold that position all night if she felt like it. She then pushed her ass forward, and covered my face again with her pussy. She kept going and my tongue felt her taint, then her little asshole, and I licked away. She kept going back and forth as she pleased, choosing where I'd lick. My face was soon covered in her juices.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her off of me, and got up. I pulled her towards the bed, and she came down and landed on her back. I straddled her chest, and squeezed her tits together. We rarely do this, but I was feeling like doing everything we reserved for special occasions. She knew what I was going to go, and she reached up and squeezed her tits together as I put my dick between them. I started pumping in and out of her cleavage. She pushed them closer together. After the amazing blowjob she gave me, and riding my face, I was going to blow quickly.

I continued to pump her, then I could feel it. The wonderful feeling that starts in the tip of the dick, and travels all the way down to the toes, I was about to cum. I didn't say anything, and I just breathed faster as I continued to pump. Hazel noticed my breathing, and she looked up me with a lustful smile. I pulled my dick out, and started jerking it while I aimed it at Hazel's face. Hazel let go of her tits, and propped herself up on her elbows.

She opened her eyes, and stuck her tongue out, and as if by cue, my dick seemed to swell just a bit and contract. Streams of cum began to be pumped out, and land on her mouth and face. It landed on her tongue, nose, cheek, and then other smaller loads landed on her neck and chest. Her face looked amazing with big globs of white cum on her smooth dark face. I reached for my phone, and took a picture with the camera. I put the phone down, and with my fingers I swiped each cum glob up, and let it drip into her mouth. She didn't swallow immediately, but let me gather all of the cum I had shot on her.

She looked at me smiling. I kissed her. I could taste the warm cum around our tongues, and she pushed some into my mouth as we continued to kiss. This, we had never done before. I'd done this with other ex's, but never with Hazel. I broke the kiss, and spit the remaining cum back in her mouth below. She closed her lips, took a big gulp, and looked at me with a huge smile on her face as she took several deep breaths. Not a single drop wasted. This was the second time she swallowed a snowball from two different men within 24 hours.

"Not sure what's gotten into you, but I like it!" I told her getting off the bed and walking towards the side table. "Lay down on your stomach facing that way." I told her pointing towards the window as I stood between the closet and bed. She got on all fours and crawled to the middle of the bed and pointed her ass to me as she went down on her stomach.

I reached to turn the side light on, and pulled out some lube. With the light, I could see every inch of Hazel crystal clear, and you could see the glistening spots my mouth had explored while she sat on my face. She spread her legs a little as I could see her fingers reaching down and starting to rub herself. I turned around and looked in the closet, I could barely make out a shape, then saw a pair of eyes, invisible before, but you could barely make them out now. Carl was standing farther back in the closet than I stood the other day, but he was getting just as good of a show as him and Hazel gave me. Unless she was looking for him, she wouldn't see him. The business card I had given him in the lobby was actually the extra hotel key that Hazel had given me to her room, I wanted to make sure he could get into her room before us.

I smiled and gave him a quick thumbs up, like he did a few days ago to me, and turned towards Hazel as I got on the bed.

I squeezed the bottle on top of Hazel's ass cheeks, and the cold lube landed in her ass cheek and the crack of her ass. She spasm a bit as the cold liquid hit her body, and I squirted the rest of the lube in my hand to warm it up. I got on her side, making sure Carl had a clear view of what I was about to do next.

As Hazel fingered her clit, I reached over to her and spread her ass cheek to one side, and using my free hand rubbed the lube all over her ass and pussy. Then I slid one finger between her wet lips, and started massaging her love canal. Hazel started moaning, and rocking her hips side to side as her perfect round ass swayed back and forth. I slid another finger into her, and massaged her g-spot slightly before pulling my fingers out. I continued to pull my fingers in and out while I rubbed her lubricated her ass cheeks with my free hand.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Raul and Hazel Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds