• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revelations

Revelations

12

Ouch.

I rolled out of the bed and limped into the bathroom clutching my abdomen. I didn't even look up at the mirror. That would have to wait for later.

I reached up into the cabinets above the toilet and dug around, looking for a bottle of ibuprofen. I knew it would be there: He always remembered things like that. But I was very surprised to come up empty handed. The aspirin and Tylenol had been there...

I walked back to the bed and looked down at the nightstand. Ah-ha! Oh lewna of little faith! I should have known that my Master would have anticipated all of my needs! There, on the rich mahogany, sat the bottle of Advil, along with a glass of water with a lemon wedge of all things, and a pretty yellow and white striped straw. I poured three of the orange pills out into my hand, tossed them back and sucked a big drink of water through the straw to wash them down. The water was still icy cold, so I knew my Master had recently brought me a fresh glass.

I crawled back into the bed. I knew that if He wanted me to get up, He would come and tell me to do so. I also realized that He would be totally aware of the fact that I might need a little more rest than usual today.

My Master seemed so all-knowing to me most of the time. He always anticipated my needs, whether it be the ibuprofen or the limit-pushing scene in which we'd engaged the night before. It had all started a few weeks ago during a scene, wherein I learned something utterly new about myself at my Master's hands.

2 Weeks prior:

Master had been teasing me for what felt like hours. I was shackled to the St. Andrew's cross in his playroom with my back to him. He'd worked me over with his riding crop and was about to move on to the flogger when he whispered in my ear, "Sweet lewna, I'm going to use your ass tonight. I'm going to fuck your little asshole and come so hard in it. Do you want a plug in while I flog you, sweet girl? Do you want me to loosen your ass up while I beat you?"

"Yes, Master, if it pleases you," I panted.

Master reached between my spread thighs and found my dripping pussy with two of his fingers. He chuckled briefly at how wet I was from my time on the cross and the possibilities of what was to come.

"I don't think we need any lube yet, you little slut. Look how wet you are," Master breathed into my ear from behind, as he began to move the liquid from my pussy to my crinkled little anus. He spent a few seconds doing that, while nipping at the joint of my neck and shoulder.

I was flying when I felt him move away to fetch the plug. In something of a daze, I heard my Master opening drawer after drawer and then heard him curse under his breath. I wasn't really thinking straight when he returned. I heard him spit in his hand and felt him rub it against my asshole.

"This plug is a little bigger than what you're used to, sweet girl. But I know you can take it. Okay now, nice and easy, open for me." I felt Master nudging the plug between my spread cheeks then he reached around and very lightly began to rub my clit. My Master has the ability to talk me into and through anything. He always knows exactly what to say to drive me wild. At this point in the evening, I was soaring. Of course, his fingers felt nice, as did the plug that he was slowly corkscrewing into my snug asshole. He was moving just a little of the plug in and out as he started talking to me again.

"Do you like this plug? Does it feel good when I prepare your ass for my cock, baby?"

Boy, did it ever! Master pushed the plug in a little farther and I felt resistance and a little pain. I let out a little cry of discomfort.

"It's okay, baby," Master panted. "It's just a little bigger than usual. You're going to take it all for me though, aren't you good girl?" He asked as he kept steadily pushing the plug forward, millimeter by burning millimeter.

I intended to, of course. I think I nodded my head, even though I wanted to cry and holler "YELLOW!!" The position I was standing in made my anus a little tighter than usual. So I was feeling a bit more pain than I typically felt. Master continued to rub my clit and move the plug in and out. What happened next was beyond comprehension to me then, as well as now. At the time, I had no explanation for what happened, why, or what the repercussions meant. I only knew that this scenario was life changing and that it made my Master a very, very happy sadist.

While continuing to whisper dirty, delicious, depraved words into my ear, Master, without any warning, pushed the remainder of the large butt plug into me very quickly.

For a milli-second, I thought I might die. It hurt so terribly that I almost didn't realize I was coming, hard. I pitched and bucked as a massive orgasm shook me. Master held on tight as the stabbing agony of the pain in my anus turned into a white hot, lightning bolt of pure pleasure. I screamed out in joy and pain and squirted all over my Master, who I'm sure, was as shocked as I was.

I didn't pass out, but I did sort of fall toward the cross. My Master caught me around the abdomen with one arm, as he swiftly began to unshackle me with the other.

"Oh baby! Talk to me! Are you okay? Lewna, answer me now! Are you okay? Talk to me!" My Master's words, which started out a low whisper, were now a loud, worried command. He laid me on the rug on my stomach. He reached forward to swipe my hair off of the side of my face, and then slapped me on the cheek to shake me out of it. Finally, I answered him, wheezing that I was 'okay'.

He lifted me and carried me to the full-sized bed. He laid me there and went to get a bottle of water. He brought it back and I took a few sips. Then he lay beside me and looked me in the eyes. He had a very concerned look on his face.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, Master." I answered.

"I slipped and pushed that plug into you before you were ready. I'm so sorry, baby. I didn't mean to do it. But fuck! You came so hard," he said.

"I know," I answered.

"What made you come? I was barely brushing your clit. As a matter of fact, when I slipped, I grabbed your thigh with that hand to steady myself. I wasn't touching your clit at all!" I could see all of the pieces coming together in Master's mind.

Then quietly, staring into my eyes with great gravity he asked, "Baby, did you like the pain?"

Wow! What a question! Of course I didn't... Did I?

Master was now watching the pieces come together for me as well. Did I like the pain? I didn't think so. I mean, who likes pain? No one actively enjoys physical suffering, do they?

Master whips me for his pleasure frequently, and at times it's uncomfortable when He's really into it. One really can't be in our type of relationship without enjoying some strong and awkward physical sensations. The whippings Master gives me are to turn me on, make me sensitive and take away my control and after they're finished my orgasms are typically epic. I knew Master enjoyed providing them, but I didn't know, or hadn't really thought about the fact that he got off on hurting me. But even serious spankings didn't 'hurt' hurt. Rarely, if ever, do I have any lasting sensation from it the next day.

I could tell right then that my ass would still be sore twenty-four hours from that moment. And that thought made me ready for Master to fuck me and make me come again...

Maybe I did like the pain. Maybe all of our previous light play with pain had led to this moment. Maybe the pain of him shoving the big butt plug into my unprepared ass had sent me into a convulsive orgasm the likes of which I had never experienced. Maybe I wanted him to hurt me in other cruel and delicious ways...

"I don't know, Master." I answered. But he could tell by the look on my face that I had also put two and two together.

_

After that night, we discussed the pain issue; all the while Master tried to convince me that I was a primo masochist and he wanted to try some new things. I was, of course, a little hesitant. He knew I was scared, but he also knew that I trusted him and that I would defer to his decisions and choices about anything; even causing me a great deal of pain. After all, wasn't the ultimate point my own pleasure?

Master decided that we would give it another try.

That's how I found myself, wrists bound to the corners of the bed in his playroom, ankles and thighs cuffed and spread with legs suspended in the air to the hook in the headboard. I was looking at my shins when I felt Master begin to feast on my exposed pussy and asshole. He fucked me with his tongue over and over then chewed on my clit while he used his ring and middle fingers to tap my g-spot. Master really knows how to give head.

I was on the verge of having a pretty quick orgasm when Master stopped and looked up at me.

"No, no, no," he laughed while waggling his free index finger at me. "Not yet, you greedy little bitch. I have plans for you tonight. We're going to try something new, and it's going to make you come like never before."

Master still had his fingers in me and at this point took the opportunity to push them in as far as they would go, or so it felt. He hit my cervix and I squeaked in surprise and mild discomfort.

"There it is," he said as he continued to poke and prod at it. "That's your cervix. It's very sensitive, isn't it?"

"Yes sir," I answered breathlessly.

"Some women really enjoy having their cervix tapped during intercourse. I'm going to do more than tap yours tonight, Lewna. I'm going pound it with a big rubber cock. What do you think?"

'That you're a mad man,' I wanted to say. Of course, I didn't.

"I don't know, Master," I answered. I really didn't know what to think about this new turn of events. I did know, however, that I was scared shitless.

"I want you to relax. You know that I'm not going to cause you any permanent damage, correct?"

"Yes sir," I answered with a tremble.

"You know you trust me and you know that I'm doing this because it's going to make you come like crazy, right?"

"Yes sir," I answered with more confidence.

"And you know that if you really want me to stop, you always have your safewords, which I expect you to use if it becomes too much, correct?"

"Yes sir," I answered as he hit my g-spot a last time, sending a shiver through my whole body. I was ready for this.

Master stood and withdrew his fingers from my vagina. He walked over to the chest of drawers that held all of his toys and began to rummage around.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and tried to center myself. 'I have my safewords' I reminded myself, though I knew I wouldn't use them. I began to think about the incident with the butt plug. How it had hurt for just a few seconds before the earthquake of an orgasm. Then I began to think about afterward. How Master had ever so slowly removed the plug. How he'd been so tender, rubbing numbing cream into my battered anus. How he'd made me stay with him that night and all the next day so he could take care of me. Every little while, he'd sweetly come to me with lube. He had made me bend over tables or the back of the couch, or lay across his lap and then he would lift my skirt and perform a visual and digital inspection of my aching asshole to make sure it was okay. Fuck, that was hot!

Then I thought about the look in Master's eyes when he told me he was going to pound my cervix with a big rubber cock. My goodness. He looked like a man possessed. Master definitely liked the idea of hurting me. These thoughts were turning me on something fierce and I had to admit, the fear was as well.

"I can almost hear you thinking, sweet girl," Master spoke. I opened my eyes and grinned at him. He winked at me, then advanced with a very large, flesh colored dildo.

"My little slave is so wet" Master commented as he gently slid his fingers into the folds of my throbbing pussy. "I wonder what could have my pet so worked up. Maybe she likes the idea of me forcing this big cock into her tight little cunt and using it like a battering ram against her womb." As always, Master's words sent me into orbit. His dirty mouth is hands-down the sexiest thing about him, and Master is a very good looking man with a giant, delicious cock.

Master sat between my spread legs and raised the rubber cock up to my crotch. He eased the tip inside of me. "Ready?" He asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes sir."

I love the initial feeling of having something big slid into my cunt. That first stretching, forceful push is exhilarating to me; and this time was no different. The stretch lasted throughout the deep penetration and felt really good, despite the tightness.

"I think I'm going to need a lot of lube for this," Master stated. "We're really going to loosen you up today!"

What? I didn't really know what to think about that. Thankfully, I didn't have much say.

Master reached for the tube of lube and pulled the whole dildo out quickly, with a gasp from me. He squirted a good deal of the lube into my somewhat gaping pussy. With a grin on his face, he said, "Mmmm, that should do it," and immediately slid the big cock back inside.

I gasped again as Master stroked the cock in and out, slowly at first and not too deep.

"You know what I wish?" Master asked, as he began to slide the huge cock in and out of me slowly. "I wish I had a fucking machine to hook you up to. I could leave you attached to it and have it fuck you for hours. I know you would love that, wouldn't you?" There was an in-stroke on 'wouldn't you' and Master shoved the cock all the way in with a little up-thrust. The result was a swift but solid jab to the mouth of my womb.

I sucked in a sharp breath with the pain, but immediately had a full-body reaction to it. My nipples stiffened and the hair on my arms and on the back of my neck prickled.

"That's it baby. You love it, you little pain slut," Master stated in a harsh whisper.

Then he was off, fucking me hard with the big cock and ramming against my cervix with every pass. And I'm not going to lie. It hurt. It felt like he was literally battering me on the inside. A tear leaked down my cheek, but my arousal was very high and my untouched clit was rock hard and tingling. I didn't know if I was going to cum or pass out from the pain and I realized that I was screaming. Then I was holding my breath and my back arched, involuntarily.

Master said, "I'm really about to give it to you, and when I tell you to come, you cum, you little slut! Do you understand me?"

I think I managed a 'yes, master' through my cries of agony and ecstasy; though I'm not certain that he heard it. All I know is that if I thought I was getting fucked hard before, I was now getting pounded. The mix of pleasure and pain can be very confusing. Your mind tells you that this hurts, but the hurt feels good at the same time. I did think of a battering ram and the idea that my master was doing this to me, and for me, sent me out of my head. I was flying and coming and squirting and crying and screaming all at the same time while my master yelled, "Fucking cum, cunt!! Fucking cum!!"

He forced the painful, exhilarating orgasm out of me in record time and it made me feel more helpless and submissive than usual.

Of course, he didn't stop. He kept cramming the cock into me roughly, trying to force a second orgasm. I'm not really sure if I had multiple orgasms, or a huge orgasm that lasted several minutes. Either way, it was nothing like I had ever experienced before; a literal explosion of sensation and endorphins and in that moment there was no pain. There was only sheer pleasure and joy.

What brought me around was the swift penetration of my asshole by Master's cock, the dildo still jammed deeply in my pussy. I didn't have the power to yell or scream anymore, so I just wept at the excruciating albeit exhilarating sensations going on below my waist.

Master said, "I know baby, I know it hurts. You're such a good girl to take it like this. Now open up and let me drill that pretty asshole. That's right, open for Master", he cooed as he slammed inside of me.

The anal assault didn't last long. Master was coming in what seemed like less than a minute. He came on strong and kept the fast, rough tempo for the duration of the fuck. I was stretched so tightly by his cock in my ass and the dildo in my cunt that I wasn't sure which end was up. But right before he flooded my rectum with his cum, he rammed the rubber cock into me a few times. I reflexively clenched down (his intention) and had one more orgasm; just enough to force me to milk his cock with my asshole.

As usual, I kind of left myself; pure sub-space. I was floating but still somewhat aware of what was happening. Master slumped to the side for a few minutes, withdrawing his shrinking cock from my battered anus. A moment later, he slowly slid the rubber cock out of me. It brought tears to my eyes. I wanted to curl into the fetal position and sink into the mattress but couldn't, bound as I was. Master unbuckled the cuffs from around my ankles first, then my wrists. I rolled to my right side and pulled my knees up to my chest. I was still shaking from my orgasm and the whole ordeal. Master walked away and came back moments later with a soft cloth to clean me up.

"Open your legs, sweet girl", he said. And for just a few seconds I was scared to do it. I hesitated. My ever-perceptive master noticed, of course. He looked somewhat taken aback, then a little remorseful. I must have looked pretty pitiful. "It's over, angel. Let me clean you up", he finally said. He did, then walked into the bathroom and I heard him turn on a faucet. I dozed off and a few minutes later I was awoken by master lifting me and carrying me to his sunken whirlpool tub.

He sank down into the hot water with me in his arms and I flinched a bit, but he held tight. He sat me on his lap and rubbed my shoulders and back while he whispered softly to me. "We're not going to talk about our scene until tomorrow. I just want you to relax now and rest. When we're done here in the tub, I'm going to put you to bed. My bed. I want you close tonight."

I thought, "I always want you close." But I knew better than to say that. He massaged my shoulders then gently kissed the back of my neck and behind my left ear for a while. Occasionally he would sink his teeth into my flesh and I would flinch and whimper. This made him hard again. Luckily for me, he only acted on it by first rubbing his cock between my ass cheeks a bit. Eventually he bathed me. I stumbled out of the tub and stood with head hanging while he dried my body. When he was done, he pushed me to my knees and slid his erection into my mouth. I worked his cock with my tongue and sucked to the best of my ability, exhausted as I was. Eventually master realized how spent I was and took over, fucking my mouth and throat.

"God I love what a slut you are. You are perfect," he stated using my hair as leverage to slide his big cock down my throat a time or two. It didn't take long for Master to finish and he came with a yell, telling me to swallow it all. I realized at this point that I was wet again...

While my mind was mostly clear, my subconscious briefly posed the question, "Honestly, what kind of whore gets off on something like that?"

Master helped me stand up and like the mind-reader he is, he brought his hand up under my chin to force my eyes to meet his. They were warm but stern. "No shame, Lewna."

"No sir", I answered quietly.

He pulled me to his bed and tucked me in. I briefly contemplated the evening but was honestly too exhausted to give it much thought.

-

I finally began to feel the relief offered by the ibuprofen. I was lying on my right side, facing away from the door when I heard my Master's feet tread across the hardwood floor. He crawls across the mattress and spoons behind me, reaching around to gently sweep a lock of hair out of my face.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Revelations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds