• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Rites of Passage

Rites of Passage

123

Arlen looked at himself in the mirror, as he did every day right after he showered and dried off.

"The same me again." he grumbled to himself. "The same stupid name, the same body, the same weird hair, the same face, the same dick." He looked at his penis in the mirror as he held it between two fingers. He let out a sigh. "Hell, it hardy gets used. Even I don't want much to do with it." he muttered as he started to get dressed for the work day.

Arlen had felt like an outsider since he was a child. His body had never felt right to him. It did what it was supposed to; it wasn't even especially bad looking but it felt like it belonged to somebody else. In short he felt as if he were an imposter living among a bunch of aliens. He had tried to do what was expected of him. He was an exceptional student during his school years; straight A s until he just gave up one day. He loved and craved the knowledge, but rebelled at the direction the educators were trying to steer him toward, conventionality. He had tried friendships, and had even dated a few times as he got older but his frank honesty and disinterest in the opposite sex ensured that he spent much of his time alone. He never dared to consider that he might be gay. That kind of behavior was more than frowned upon here and besides, he had only slightly more sexual interest in men than in women. His only long-term friend was someone just as off-centered and up-front as he was, but these days she lived over a thousand miles away and had no reason to return to this dead-end town.

Once he put his lunch together he locked up his house, climbed into his old pickup truck and started down the street on his way to the mill. It was late afternoon.

"Same stupid people," Arlen thought to himself as he watched the townspeople, "going about their business as if their lives really held any importance beyond feeding the system." He resented having to live this way, yet he blamed no one else for his troubles. He knew he was smart enough to have clawed his way into the waiting arms of corporate society had he wanted to. He also knew that money and power over others could not change the way he felt about the way things were.

The ten-hour work shift over, Arlen drove his truck back toward home. He stopped at the liquor store on the way and bought himself a bottle. It was Friday after all. He pulled up alongside his trailer and unlocked the door, entered it and started drinking. "Happy birthday, whatever you are." he said as he toasted himself in the mirror. He passed out in his chair.

Morning arrived and despite his hangover Arlen was determined to get out and have some breakfast for his birthday. His truck wouldn't start. "Dammit to hell!" he exclaimed as he climbed out of the cab and started to walk into town. He would deal with the truck later. He passed by his open mailbox and noticed an envelope sitting in it. There was no postage stamp and it was addressed only as "Arlen". He opened it and read the note inside.

"Happy birthday!" it read. "Today you get your wish. I just hope that what you have asked for all these years is what you really wanted. Your friend, Claire."

Arlen looked around, expecting to see her smiling face as she surprised him, but she wasn't there. Disappointed that Claire hadn't bothered to hand him the note in person, Arlen started once again walking toward town.

About two blocks from the diner he heard excited voices coming from the alley across the street. He walked over to investigate and saw three men. One wielded a baseball bat and the others carried makeshift clubs. They had cornered something. As he got closer he saw what they had caught; a reptile of some sort. It was the size of a cat and its body resembled an iguana. No its limbs were not lizard-like. Rather than being splayed out from its sides, the legs tucked in close to its body. One thing was certain, it was terrified. He only wondered for a second as to why he knew that as he approached the three men. He recognized one as a co-worker whom he had never liked. Derrick was a juvenile-minded bully and Arlen suspected him of being a borderline sociopath. The man had been in jail several times, usually on assault and battery charges.

"So Derrick, whatcha got there?" Arlen asked the one with the bat.

Derrick kept his eyes on the creature as he answered, "Just keep goin' Arlen. This thing's mine.

"I'll buy it from you." offered Arlen as he pulled some cash from his pocket. He disliked his fellow humans, but carried a soft spot for any critter in need.

"How much?" asked Derrick.

"Fifty bucks?" offered Arlen.

"Nope, for that much I'd rather stuff it and add it to my collection. It looks kinda cool." answered the man as he blocked the creature's exit with the bat as it tried to get past him.

Arlen counted his money. "All I have is seventy-eight dollars."

"Not enough!" replied Derrick as he brought his bat around for a good hard swing. He was planning to brain it. He figured that he could fix the damage later when he started the taxidermy.

Arlen caught the end of the bat in his hand. "It's going to have to be enough, asshole, you're not gonna kill that thing!" he said with a determined look in his eye. All eyes were upon him, including the creature. The creature now had the perfect opportunity to escape, and it had already proven that it could move fast, but it just stared at him like the three men facing him.

Derrick jerked the bat away from Arlen's grip just as another man clipped him in the knee with a piece of two-by-two. Arlen went to the ground; his knee badly bruised if not broken. Derrick took a swing at the animal and Arlen blocked the weapon with his hand. Bones in his hand shattered. The creature still didn't run. Instead it moved toward him.

"Get the hell out of here you stupid shit!" Arlen yelled at the reptile as he kicked at the three assailants. The reptile move closer to him almost as if it wished to aid him somehow, or was it seeking his aid?

Derrick tried for another swing. This time Arlen grabbed the animal with his good hand and pulled it to his body, covering it with his own as best he could.

"I'm gonna beat you 'till you let go of it!" shouted Derrick as he and the others commenced to do just that. After he had taken several blows, one of the weapons hit him across the head. He blacked out.

Arlen came to. His head still hurt, as well as most of his body, but he was alive. From his current vantage point on the bed he could tell that he was not at home. This place stank of wealth. Even the ceiling looked like it had cost more money than he had ever made in his life. As he turned his head he noticed the creature staring at him; the same one that he had tried to protect. It was resting on a chair next to the bed.

"Good morning." said the voice from an as-yet unseen source.

Arlen turned his head toward the direction of the voice and saw a striking man. He was handsome bordering on beautiful. He was older than Arlen, though it was difficult determine by how much. The man was bald, he didn't even have eyebrows, and his eyes were a piercing yellow with vertical pupils. Arlen immediately figured that the guy probably had a drawer full of different colored contact lenses. He must be in a yellow mood today. Only then did Arlen realize that the man was naked, and completely hairless to boot. Arlen also wore nothing and there were no coverings on the bed that he could pull over himself. He suddenly felt very vulnerable.

"Thank you for protecting Feene. I am most grateful for that act." said the bald man. "I am Sepredoniusmaka-au. For the time being you may call me Sep." The man's speech patterns and accent were strange to Arlen's ears.

"Why am I here?" asked Arlen as he looked and reached for some sort of covering. It was then that he noticed that his hand, though still sore, was no longer broken. "How long have I been here?"

"You are here because I wished you to be." answered the man as he approached. "You helped Feene, so it was only fair that I help you in your recovery." The man had still not answered Arlen's second question.

"Not to sound like I'm ungrateful, but I'm not used to being visited by naked men." said Arlen. "What gives?"

"I find the appearance and feel of clothing to be distasteful. I do not wear such in my own home." answered the bald man as he stood next to the bed. "If you insist I will ask that clothing be brought to you, but I ask that you honor my request and that you remain as you are."

The man placed his hand on Arlen's chest. Normally Arlen would recoil from contact like this, but there was such a comforting sensation emanating from that touch that he found himself welcoming it. "You still haven't told me how long I've been here. My guess is so long that I've probably been fired from the mill."

"Actually no," answered the stunning man who had now begun to caress his body, "but your weekend is about over." The touch felt so good. It was as if the aches and pains were leaving his body as the man moved his hands across the injuries. Arlen had almost fallen asleep right then and there.

Arlen shook himself from the state of bliss that he had begun to fall into. "I need to go! How much time do I have?" he asked. It had just dawned on him that his wounds could not have possibly healed up so completely in such a short time, but at this moment it was hard to think of why this was important.

"I will ensure that you arrive to work in time." the bald man assured him as he continued to caress Arlen. "I find hair to be distracting. Do you mind if I remove it for you? I will leave your head hair for now."

"Sure, whatever." answered Arlen as he closed his eyes and felt himself relaxing under the hands of the stranger, Sep. Those hands just kept moving over his body. Arlen never felt or heard a razor being used. Soon he could feel Sep's mouth closing over his as the man's tongue entered and filled his mouth in a long kiss. Arlen should feel shocked and enraged at the forwardness of this guy, but only felt pleasure and desire for more of the same as the kiss continued. Sep's tongue seemed to probe impossibly deeply into Arlen's mouth; at one moment it felt as if that tongue had travelled down his throat. It should have gagged the young man had it actually happened, so it must have just been in his imagination.

Sep released the kiss and gently coaxed Arlen into turning over as he continued to move his hands over every square inch of Arlen's skin, with one exception. The hands had never touched his dick. They did however find their way around both of his ass cheeks and eventually worked their way between them.

"No, no." moaned Arlen as a finger found its way to and slowly into his hole.

"Your words confuse me." replied Sep as he gently pushed a second finger inside. "Do you wish me to stop?"

"No." cried Arlen as his body responded to the touch. It welcomed it. It opened itself further as his ass lifted to meet the touch, inviting the contact. The young man had never done this before, or even allowed himself to fantasize such a thing. He had never felt anything so pleasurable, so right. Sep then removed his fingers and brought his face to rest against Arlen's anus; where that incredible tongue went to work. Somehow it managed to reach his prostate and concentrated its efforts there. The contact sent electric waves of pleasure throughout his body. After only a few minutes, Arlen screamed out in ecstasy as he came all over the bedcover. Neither he nor the man had ever touched his dick; it was of no importance.

Sep lifted his head and moved his body over Arlen until the tip of his cock rested against the rim of Arlen's open hole. "Do you want more?" asked Sep into his ear.

"Yes, please, I need more!" answered Arlen as he lifted his butt in an attempt to bring it inside.

"As you wish." replied the man and with one thrust he slowly but firmly pushed his cock in to the hilt. It felt bigger than it looked. It also felt as if it were growing larger still.

Arlen let out a hiss as the sensation rolled through him. Once his cock was fully inserted the man stopped. "What's wrong?" asked Arlen. The almost overwhelming feeling of pleasure and well-being immediately ceased, leaving only a sense of wanting. That cock that had filled him continued to pulse inside of him.

"Nothing at all," Sep assured him as he quietly yet clearly spoke into his ear, "but now you must decide. If we continue you will get what you have wished for, but there is no returning. You will abandon all that you have known up until now. You can never again become what you once were. Humanity will shun you as you have professed to shun them. In exchange for this you will become mine. You will experience all that I can show you, all that I can do for you. Know that what is mine can never belong to another. I will love you too deeply to allow that. Please understand. I want you to be fully aware of the power and finality of your decision. Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"What'll happen if I decide no?" asked Arlen. He wondered how this man seemed to know so much about him, but the answer to that question didn't seem important right now.

"Then I will release you now and take you home. You will never see me again. You will not be able to find me." replied this incredibly beautiful man. "Do you wish to spend the rest of your life with me?"

"If you promise to touch me like this forever," declared Arlen in a soft whisper, "yes."

Sep smiled and began thrusting his cock in and out of Arlen's anus. The pleasure returned and had seemingly increased tenfold. Arlen came several times before Sep had finished. He didn't know that was possible, especially since his cock was still being ignored by both of them. Sep increased the tempo of his thrusts and began to moan. He then let out a sound that no human should have been able to make and came inside the young man who he had just declared his own. Arlen cried out once again as he experienced yet another orgasm. He then felt his belly swell slightly as the seed planted by Sep filled his insides.

Sep remained inside of Arlen for another minute or so as they breathed in synch. Then he pulled out abruptly and commanded, "Turn over, I will tolerate it no longer!"

Arlen obediently turned over with a questioning look on his face. That look became even more intense as he saw what had been inside of him. I looked far too large for any man to possess or for any other to withstand. He couldn't understand why he wasn't bleeding to death right now. It also resembled no human penis that Arlen had seen or read about as it retracted completely into Sep's body. The dick that the young man had first seen was not there at all. His balls were gone too. "What's going on?" he asked worriedly.

"You are mine now." Sep answered matter-of-factly. "You are now becoming what you wished to be. Close your eyes." he again spoke in that commanding tone as he covered Arlen's eyes with one hand and held him down with the other. Before Arlen could react he felt a sharp pain at his crotch; quickly followed by a warm pleasing sensation as that tongue licked at the space between his legs. He fell asleep.

"Time to get up." came a voice from out of the fog of his nap. It was Sep. He was dressed in probably the finest suit that the young man had ever seen. It was so well tailored; it had to cost a small fortune. He tossed some clothing on the bed next to Arlen as he approached and then kissed him full on the mouth. The sensation of that touch had lost none of its potency. The clothes were brand new, and of the style and brands that he would have chosen as work attire.

"What now?" asked Arlen as he started to get dressed. As he began to put on the underwear he stopped dressing, a terrified look moving across his face. His dick was gone! Upon closer inspection he discovered that his balls were gone too, and his asshole! In place of all that junk was a single opening, a cloaca. He ran his hand across his chest and discovered that his nipples had vanished too! With the exception of his head, his body was also completely lacking in hair.

Sep looked at him as if everything was as it should be. He answered, "You said yes. You are becoming what you wished to be and soon will leave humanity behind. Those parts no longer served any function, so they have been eliminated. Your hair will go soon, too. There are just a few lessons that you first must learn before you can move on. Get dressed, or you will be late for work."

Arlen found it difficult to go against the wishes of his new lover, mate, master? He wasn't sure. He hurriedly got dressed and followed Sep out. On his way out he could have sworn that he saw the creature that he had saved, the one called Feene, smile at him as it left the room in another direction.

He was escorted to a limousine and climbed into the back, Sep sat down beside him. As the car started to roll Arlen asked, "What lessons do I need to learn?" He put his hand to his crotch to confirm that nothing was there anymore. Aside from that he felt just fine, other than maybe feeling the need to be fucked.

"You will learn that you still have close ties to the species that you claim to despise, as those ties are broken. You will learn to abandon conventions that are so ingrained into your mind that you do not recognize them. You will learn that as a whole humanity will despise you more strongly than you could ever feel against them. You will one day learn to pity them for this. Perhaps one day you will learn to forgive them."

They continued on in silence for a while as the car rolled down the road that winded through the trees on its way to town. Arlen had lived here all of his life and had never been on this road before.

As the car approached the mill Sep began to speak again, "You will not see me again until you have learned the lessons that we have discussed. I protect all that is mine, so I will be watching over you. That does not mean however that I will protect you from all harm. Some lessons are painful ones. Because you now carry the scent of our kind, others will now desire you even if they do not understand why. Do not allow them to take you. I will not tolerate it."

The car stopped in front of the mill right at the shift change. There were people everywhere; most now stared at the people emerging from the car. As soon as they had both cleared the car door, Sep took Arlen in his arms and kissed him deeply; so deeply that Arlen swooned like one of those girls from a WWII victory celebration photo.

"Why did you do that?" asked Arlen, clearly embarrassed and a little fearful of the repercussions.

"That is your first lesson, my mate." answered Sep. "You must never be embarrassed to be seen with me or be fearful of the consequences of loving me. You will find me when you are ready. I am anticipating the moment when I will be inside you once more."

That last statement along with the kiss left Arlen feeling a little drunk and caused a small wet stain to form on his pants. His endorphin production had increased dramatically since he had met Sep. He walked into the mill and clocked in. Practically everyone was staring at him. Thankfully no one said a word to him, yet. Arlen took one last look at Sep before he entered the building further. Strange, it was a windy afternoon and Sep's suit never moved in the wind. Everyone else out there had coat sleeves, pant legs or something blowing around but not Sep.

The work day had ended. No one had confronted him directly, but Arlen had overheard some offhand remarks about the faggot in their midst and one concerning him selling out as a rich-man's bitch. He began his walk home. His truck was still broken down and parked at his trailer.

Halfway home, in the least populated portion of his commute, Arlen's path was blocked by a truck belonging to Derrick as it pulled in front of him. Derrick and one of his brothers who had beaten him got out. This time Derrick held a shotgun. The other carried a revolver. Both of them looked like they had lost a fight with a tornado. They were cut and bruised everywhere that he could see and both of them were walking with a limp.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Rites of Passage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds