• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Possessions Ch. 02

Possessions Ch. 02

12

Trivalm sat on the floor, chained to the wall, with his head resting back against the cold stone. To say he was upset was an understatement. He could deal with being the slave of a decorated and very successful war General such as Ehrik, but to be reduced to a widow's bed toy was ridiculous. And not even for a very good reason! Yes, everybody knew that Drimelk did not enjoy the company of children, but to think he would ever harm one was ridiculous.

"So, Trivalm," Drimelk called across the room, laughter in his voice.

"Quiet. Raikol needs rest." Trivalm tried to postpone the good natured teasing he knew was to come. He knew it was inevitable, especially from Drimelk, but he just didn't want to deal with it.

"Raikol needs to laugh." Raikol called from another wall.

Trivalm still wasn't ready to play nice. "Laughing will only aggravate your broken ribs."

"Actually," Raikol sounded intrigued, "none of my ribs are broken. I hurt like hell, but nothing's broken. Not even my cheek or nose."

Trivalm was impressed, but not surprised. Of course Ehrik would now how to play rough without breaking his toys. He didn't achieve the rank of General as young as he had without being well versed in violence. He was more surprised at the other side of the war General that they had seen. The kind, compassionate, loving side that seemed reserved for his family. Part of Trivalm wondered if one of the sides were fake, an act on the war General's part, and if so, which one?

"So tell us about your such well known reputation in the bedroom." Drimelk didn't try to hide his amusement.

"Oh, dear friend," Trivalm gave into the inevitable. "I know it may be hard to believe, seeing as women are so adverse to your touch, but many of them, many of them, enjoy my company. Specifically my exquisite skill in matters of canal pleasure. One day, my friend, I will teach so that you may properly please at least one woman before your death."

Drimelk and Raikol both laughed. As the laughter died, the three men sat in silence for a moment, each contemplating their new station in life. Something like this had never been done before. Skirmishes happened often, and land or treasures were granted to the winner. Rarely were there full wars, and in those instances, if a peace could not be reached, the king and queen of the losing country were executed, along with the forfeiture of whatever treasures the winning country decided to claim. However, never before had war Generals been traded in turn for one of the royal's lives. They weren't even sure how it happened. All of the Generals that were now slaves were just arriving home, not even having had time to remove their armor, when they were restrained. They had feared the worst, knowing that the King and Queen's lives had been forfeit when the war was lost. Instead, the High Guard, the kings right hand in the palace, the only military man besides the king to outrank a general, had told them of their fate, as the queen sobbed and begged forgiveness. Then the High Guard was executed, and the Queen was taken away.

They were men of war, and although not happy with it, they could accept they had lost the war. The war Generals of the other nation had out maneuvered them. Everything that had happened after, those things were harder to accept.

Finally, Raikol spoke. "Alaliya said that the Queen offered us. Do you think that's true?"

"She is not a woman of war. She never saw the battlefields. And she was so young, twenty years of life, a child really, compared to our king. She wouldn't know anything except her impending death." Drimelk mused. "Alaliya very easily could have twisted what she actually said. The woman speaks with a serpent's tongue and a demon's intent."

Trivalm allowed his head to fall forward. "I wonder if anything Alaliya said was true? First she says our Queen is being raped in a dungeon, then says that she is enjoying it? No woman enjoys rape. Her body may lubricate itself in self-defense, but it is not pleasure, not enjoyment."

Raikol gave a humorless bark of laughter. "Wisdom from the man with the sparkling reputation in the bed chamber?"

Trivalm opened his mouth, but before he could respond, the door to the room opened and one of the Captains that had secured them entered, followed by six serving girls, each carrying a large bowl of steaming water.

The Captain spoke, his eyes sliding to each General. "You will not be allowed in to the great hall covered in filth and smelling of swine. You will allow yourselves to be bathed, or you will not eat this day. If there is any unbecoming behavior, I will see to the servants' safety. Is that understood?"

All three men nodded, understanding perfectly. If any of them made any type of threatening move, the Captain wouldn't hesitate to step in, regardless of the injury to the slaves.

Two women knelt by each man, running the warm cloth over the skin of their arms and chests before rinsing it, wringing it out and doing it again. Trivalm allowed his head to rest back once again, enjoying the simple pleasure of cleanliness. It had been days since he had been able to rinse. His bliss lasted only a moment before a pain-filled grunt broke him out of his reverie. His eyes snapped to Raikol, whose face was twisted with pain. The girls kneeling next to him looked scared, their eyes darting from the bound man to the Captain walking toward them.

"I'm sorry, my lord. I didn't mean...the blood has dried on his wounds..." One of the girls stammered.

The Captain gently took the cloth from the girl, his other hand smoothing back her hair gently. Carefully, he began to cleanse Raikol's face of the blood caking it in spots. The gentleness the Captain used was not missed by any in the room. Raikol actually relaxed under the man's ministrations.

The girl who had apologized spoke again. "Why does that not cause him pain? I was not being rough. I was pressing as lightly as you."

"You were moving across the cut, instead of with it, so every time you stroked the cloth along his face, you pulled the cut open, which moved the swollen flesh, thus causing his pain." That a Captain would take time to teach a servant surprised the bound men.

The girls all giggled as the first one silkily inquired. "And are you so skilled at bathing men, my lord?"

"Little imp." The Captain accused, a wicked grin on his face. "You will pay for that." With that the Captain caught her face and pulled it toward his to lock his lips to hers. "Finish up, my love. I need to think of a fitting punishment for such disrespect."

The girl sent him a saucy look over her shoulder, but obediently returned to cleansing the bound man.

As the girls finished with the men's chests and arms, they moved to remove their pants to cleanse their legs. All except one of the girls kneeling in front of Drimelk. Trivalm nearly groaned. Drimelk who couldn't keep his mouth shut if someone sewed it for him.

"Come along, sweetness. You heard the good Captain, I can't go to the great hall all dirty. And I'm hungry." As he spoke, Drimelk trailed his voice out, so that the servant, without even noticing it, leaned closer to hear his words. As the girl leaned close, he leaned his head forward to whisper something in her ear.

The girl's jaw fell open with whatever was said. Blood rushed to her face, turning it a bright shade of pink as she pulled away with a gasp. After a moment gaping at Drimelk, who grinned mischievously, the girl shrieked her shocked disbelief before dousing him with the water left in her basin. She jumped to her feet before tuning to storm out of the room.

The Captain just shook his head with an amused smile. "More brawn than brains in you, hmmm?"

Drimelk shrugged and continued to grin. "It was just an offer."

The Captain let out a bark of laughter. "A completely honorable one, I'm sure."

"Of course! What type of cad do you take me for?"

"The type of cad who will not be eating this night."

The girls bathing Trivalm and Raikol finished and began gathering their rags. All of them left except the one the Captain had kissed.

"She's very sensitive." She said softly.

"My love, he was warned of the consequences of any unbecoming behavior."

"Actually," Drimelk called, "you said if there was unbecoming behavior, you'd see to the servant's safety. You said not allowing ourselves to be bathed would keep us from our meal."

"Unbecoming, yes, but really you can't punish the man for stupidity." The woman ignored him, sliding her hands up the Captain's chest to slide behind his head, allowing her to press her body against his much broader chest. She placed a single, gentle kiss directly over his heart.

"I hate how you control me, woman. Fine. You win. But you are adding to your penalty." The Captain murmured into her neck as he bent his head to place a gentle kiss there. His hands skimming her back affectionately.

The Generals watched in awe, completely confused why a simple servant would care why a slave would eat. They were even more surprised that neither of them seemed to care that the slaves were witnessing the tenderness between them, the intimacy of the embrace as the Captain held her against his body and skimmed his lips over her neck and shoulder.

"Mmmm." She tipped her head back to allow him better access to her throat. Even though it was obvious that she was enjoying the Captain's touch, she tensed and murmured. "You'd best stop, my darling, unless you'd like an audience to our coupling."

Something flashed in the Captains eyes, and he abruptly released the woman. "Go." Was the only order he gave and watched as she hurried out of the room as the second Captain, carrying a pile of clothes, approached the doorway.

"Wife?" Drimelk called, and the second Captain raised an eyebrow at his audacity.

"Can't punish a man for stupidity." The first Captain murmured under his breath, shaking his head.

The second Captain turned to the still chained men. "I am already tiring of this, Kriel. We are not caretakers. It is not our job to look after-"

"Watch your tone!" The first Captain, Kriel, barked, and the second Captain immediately dropped his gaze. "Our job is to do whatever is ordered of us by the General! Do not show such disrespect as to question him! Your rank is new; it would not be wise to test its limits quite yet." His eyes were blazing. He didn't even bother trying to hide the rage he felt at the other man's blatant disrespect.

The newer Captain nodded his head once in understanding, then backed out of the room, leaving the pile of clothing. Kriel watched him go, his eyes never softening.

"So, was it us who couldn't have a show or him? Because-"

"Goddess, Drimelk! Learn to shut your damn mouth!" Trivalm finally lost his temper.

The Captain laughed out loud, finally turning back to the new slaves. "Both of you, quiet. You bicker like an old married couple! Get dressed. If there's an incident at dinner, the General will be dealing with it and my wife will not be able to convince him otherwise." With that, he released each slave, tossing a pair of slave pants in their laps as he went. "Hurry up."

Wife? Kriel was a high ranking military officer. Was it allowed in this strange country for him to be wed to a simple servant? In their country, military officers only wed women from families of standing, the daughters of politicians and nobles.

"Oh ok." Drimelk started pulling his clothing on, "So wife, not mistress. Thank you for the clarification."

Raikol chuckled, Trivalm rolled his eyes, and the Captain just looked down at him wryly.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

"So it seems you have two slaves and a jester." Kriel said in explanation to the gag firmly placed in Drimelk's mouth.

Ehrik couldn't help the wry chuckle that escaped. Alaliya openly laughed, the sound high and tinkling. It was the kind of laugh that would come from a faerie. An evil, twisted, sadistic faerie. It suddenly occurred to the Generals where Ehrik had found his bride. A Dungeon Mistres wed to a General? And a Keeper at that? It was unheard of.

The three slaves were settled on the floor in front of the table, nearly under it, where the rest of the men and women in the great hall could see. The positioning wasn't uncommon for war slaves. They were a show of their owner's power, meant to be shown off.

Ehrik stroked Alaliya's bruised cheek, "You still question my decision?" He inquired softly.

Alaliya opened her mouth to retort, but was saved from responding by Sarantha's entrance.

"Brother? You spoke to the healer?" She paused when she saw Drimelk. "Will it be a competition between the two of you then? Who can behave more foolishly?" She sighed, stroking his hair back with gentle fingers. "How do you ever expect to complete your duties, as the other slaves do, if you are constantly in need of punishment? If you don't complete your duties you will be unhappy."

All three slaves stared at her as if she grew a second head. Did she really believe that slaves and servants were only happy when they were working? Nobody could be that ignorant. Fortunately, the two ungagged slaves were smart enough to keep their opinions to themselves. Both doubted if Drimelk would have done the same.

Ehrik sighed. "Little sister, take your seat. You must rest, and stop putting yourself in danger's way. He's barely restrained. Do you want your cheek to match Alaliya's?"

Sarantha's back was to him, but the slaves saw her roll her eyes before walking with him around the table and taking her seat. "The healer?"

"She says the same as she has always said. You need rest and soothing-"

"No! She says I need to be unfaithful to my husband to have a healthy child! That's not true! She is a horrible woman! She has no idea what I need! I will not-" She dissolved into tears. Her body shaking.

Drimelk gave Trivalm a taunting grin. He fought not to roll his eyes as both the General and his wife desperately tried to sooth the sobbing woman. It was ridiculous. He would much rather be chained in a dungeon than deal with a moody, unstable, tearful woman. The dumb chit acted like Ehrik was doing something wrong by seeing to her health and safety. And Ehrik thought he was going to be able to soothe her? She didn't need soothing, she needed sanity!

"Would you like to meet your slave, little sister?" Alaliya asked gently as Sarantha quieted, hoping the distraction would move her past the incident.

The overly pregnant woman walked around the table, Ehrik close behind. One look from the General was all Trivalm needed to know not to try anything.

"Hello." Sarantha said softly as she looked down at him. When he didn't raise his eyes or acknowledge her in any way she turned to her bother. "Is he deaf?"

"No, sweetheart, he's not deaf." A glint of amusement lit Ehrik's eyes.

"Is he dumb?"

She asked it with more curiosity than insult. Even so, Trivalm couldn't keep the sneer from his face as he looked up at her. He opened his mouth to let his tirade of anger loose on the ridiculous little woman, but before he could a goblet of wine was flung in his face followed by a sharp slap.

"You don't make those ugly faces at me! And don't you ignore me!" The woman yelled, rage etched into her face. "If you're going to be rude, I won't let you come to the great hall and you can eat all by yourself, all alone."

"Really? That's all I have to do to avoid you?" Trivalm asked, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

Before he knew what was happening, a full plate of food was flying at his head.

"Lunatic!" He hissed, trying to wipe gravy and vegetable from his face and chest.

By this point Ehrik, Alaliya, Raikol, Drimelk, Kriel and another Captain at the table were all laughing uproariously. Trivalm seethed.

"Why do I get the dumb one that has no manners?" Sarantha humphed and walked back to her seat. "I'm eating my dinner. He can eat his plate or go hungry."

The laughter continued as the everyone took their seats and began eating. Servants moved plates from the edge of the table to the floor in front of Raikol and Drimelk, who had his gag removed. It surprised the slaves that they were eating the same meal as those at the head table. It didn't take long for Trivalm to realize the food decorating his face and chest was to be his dinner.

Although he accepted his new position in life, that didn't mean he wouldn't do it with some dignity. He would not eat scraps from the floor like a dog. He stubbornly looked straight ahead, but a tap had him sliding his eyes toward Drimelk. The war General slid his thigh to the side just enough to block his hand, and the bread from his own plate in it, from the rest of the room. Just as Trivalm's fingers brushed the bread, a spoon bounced off the back of his hand. Trivalm narrowed his eyes. The woman had a penchant for throwing things and remarkable aim. That didn't bode well for him, especially with her versatile temper.

"No, little slave!" Sarantha sounded almost exasperated. "That isn't your bread. That's his bread."

The slaves looked over their shoulders to see Ehrik and Sarantha frowning over the table at them. Trivalm let out a sigh, and leaned back, trying to block the crazy little woman from his thoughts.

Little slave?

The servant from earlier joined the table, and although she was not given her own place, she perched on her husband's lap as he fed her bites from his own plate. The Generals looked at each other in astonishment. A servant at the head table, eating beside a General, conversing easily? Eating from a Captain's plate? Of course the Captain's plate was refilled by the servants moving around the Hall, but it was the fact the Military officer was hand feeding her, giving her the best pieces of meat and vegetables. The war slaves couldn't fathom it.

Even as they ate, the Generals listened to the conversations taking place behind them. They learned that Ehrik left much in the hands of the two Captains that had transported them earlier, Kriel and Allek. They also learned that the third Captain was called Milier, and was not trusted. The other Captains believed that he achieved rank through his family's money, and not by his skill or intelligence. Ehrik and Alaliya seemed to agree. It made the slaves wonder why he was promoted, and why he kept his rank.

But what was most discussed was Sarantha, her pregnancy and her restrictions. By the end of the conversation, the Captains and Alaliya were amused, Sarantha was huffing, and Ehrik seemed exasperated.

It seemed like forever before the people at the head table finished eating and conversing. Well, more like arguing than conversing, and more Sarantha arguing than anyone else. Trivalm couldn't understand why the woman was so adamant about doing things that could be dangerous to her pregnancy. Didn't the little lunatic understand that Ehrik and the healers were just trying to see that she had a safe birth and a healthy child? The ungrateful wench.

However, the suddenness with which she stopped arguing was not missed by anyone.

"Allek?" Sarantha inquired in a sticky sweet voice. Too sticky sweet. "Would you mind helping me transport my slave to my room?"

Instantly both Captains, Alaliya and Ehrik began to protest.

"...not a good idea..."

"...isn't properly trained..."

"...can't be trusted to behave..."

"...dangerous if..."

Sarantha slammed her hand onto the table, the outburst quieting the others seated. "He is my slave. He will follow my orders. He will sleep in my room! One of you will transport and secure him or I will do it myself!" She stood to look expectantly at the others at the table.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Possessions Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 224 milliseconds