• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reach For The Star

Reach For The Star

123

She is in the tree house. Her secret place. Not so secret really, since it can be seen easily. But she has been coming here since she was a small girl. Her daddy had built it for her when she was too small to climb the tree herself.

He had to carry her up to the door. How safe she had felt in his arms as he held her so she could reach the catch to open the door. And how safe she felt inside, knowing her daddy had built it. For her.

It was her secret place because nobody else had been inside since she made it her den. Not even her best friend Sylvie, although they had spent many an evening in each other's bedrooms talking about boys.

From about 17 years old, she had been spending nearly every evening in her secret place. Her mother was forever coming into her room without knocking. It wasn't as if she was a bad girl. In fact, her daddy always used to say she was a good little girl. "My precious little girl" he used to say. She was also his princess, angel, little diamond and lots of other nice names. Her daddy always knocked and waited for her to say to come in. But her mother never did. It was almost as if she was trying to catch her doing something.

And just after she became 18, she did. Or very nearly.

One evening, she had been sitting on her daddy's lap. This was something she had been doing since she was a little girl and she had seen no reason to stop. Her head was against his chest and he was stroking her hair, like hundreds of times before.

They were watching TV and the latest video by her favourite band was playing. The singer was so handsome.

She felt a little strange. Not unwell, just odd. "I feel a little funny, daddy. I think I'll go to bed early."

"Okay, honey" her daddy replied, kissing her nose. "I'll be up later to see if you are okay."

In bed she was suddenly aware her hand was between her thighs rubbing herself gently. It felt good but she never knew why. And since it felt good, she felt better and carried on. Sometimes she used two fingers, sometimes just one. Occasionally she would push a finger inside and she felt a little wetness.

She continued to rub and it felt even better than when she started. She almost never heard the gentle knock on the door and her daddy's voice. "It's me, baby. Can I come in?"

In her state of arousal she could barely speak but she manages a whispered "Yes daddy, it's okay."

He padded over to her bed and reached down towards her, holding the palm of his hand gently to her forehead. "Are you okay Princess?"

"Yes daddy, I think so."

"Are you sure? You seem a little flushed. Let me check your pulse."

He lifted her arm from beneath the bedding and held her wrist. With horror she saw the stickiness on her fingers in the light.

She pushed herself up and tried to change the angle of her arm, hoping he wouldn't see.

"I'm okay, daddy, really I am."

As she moved, the bedding slid a little and she realised she hadn't put her PJs on. Her little breasts had become exposed. She never knew if she was more embarrassed about him seeing her hand or her breasts. But he was focusing on his watch and didn't seem to notice.

She suddenly noticed her nipples had hardened. Her brain was trying to remember if that happened before her daddy came in.

Her thoughts were interrupted when he spoke again. "Well that's okay. But I think you should put your pajama jacket on. I wouldn't want my little girl catching a cold."

And with that he lifted her hand to his mouth, kissing her fingers.

All she could think was "My daddy saw my breasts. For the first time since I had any, my daddy just saw them."

She was sure her nipples hardened even more as she realised he was buttoning her jacket.

He picked up her teddy. "Here, baby, cuddle with Teddy to help keep you warm."

He kissed her goodnight.

For a minute she lay there. Thinking. He'd seen her breasts. He must have lifted her arms into the sleeves of her PJs. He will have seen her breasts move. Did he notice her nipples?

"And he kissed my fingers...like a hundred times before...but this time they were wet. From my little pussy."

This excited her so much she held onto Teddy tightly, not realising his leg was between hers.

She soon found by pushing and pulling that Teddy's leg rubbed up and down her pussy. It was glorious.

She had what she later knew to be her first orgasm.

Just after, her mother had come straight into the room.

"What's this about you not feeling well? Have you been drinking?"

"No, mother, you know I haven't."

"And what's this...you are too old for Teddy. I don't even know why you still keep him."

Her mother lifted the bear from her grasp and immediately noticed the state of the leg. She knew exactly what her daughter had been doing.

"You dirty girl. I know what you have been doing. I always knew I'd catch you one day. I'll teach you, you little slut!"

With that, she threw back the bedclothes and pushed her daughter onto her front. She began spanking her viciously. She was much too strong and held her in place as she delivered blow after blow.

Daddy had heard his little girl wailing and the slapping sounds and had rushed upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing?" He exclaimed.

"Look at this" his wife said holding out Teddy. "Your slut of a daughter has been masturbating. Rubbing her cunt against that stupid Teddy."

"And for this, you beat her?" He said, shocked. "What about you? Fucking the Gym instructor!"

His wife looked shocked.

"Yes, I've known about your affair all along. I thought you'd get over it, but I was wrong. I want you out of this house in the morning and don't you EVER lay a hand on my daughter again."

His wife stormed out and into their bedroom slamming the door.

Ho looked down at his daughter, sobbing into the pillows. He pulled her top down to cover her naked and pink bottom.

"It's okay angel. I'm not angry with you. Come to daddy."

He lifted her towards him, like when he used to hold her up to the tree house.

She threw her arms around him. "I'm so sorry daddy," she sobbed.

"It's okay baby. You have done nothing wrong. It's your mother who has done wrong, not you."

He held her, soothing her. Kissing her head. Trying to reassure her.

"Don't you worry, precious. We'll be okay. Everything will be okay, you'll see. Daddy loves you."

"I love you too daddy."

He told her he'd go and make up the spare room.

"No daddy. This bed is big enough for two. And I need you tonight."

He thought about it before speaking. "Okay...but you'd better get your full PJs on and I'll get mine."

"Yes daddy."

In bed, after lights out, he wrapped her tightly in his arms. They fell asleep.

+ + + + +

It was Sylvie she'd spoken to about that night. Not all the details, just how she had gone to bed with those strange feelings. And what she had done.

It was Sylvie who told her about masturbation and orgasms. She was introduced to another use for the handle of her hairbrush.

When Sylvie had lost her virginity she told her all the details and of those occasions she'd had sex.

And now, Sylvie had excitedly reported on her latest lover with such enthusiasm.

"Oh he is much older than me. And he is so good" she had said. "It's like I lost my virginity all over again. You should try to give your cherry to an older man, you know. They are far more considerate."

And this was why she was in her tree house. She'd been thinking about what Sylvie had said.

She saw his car come around the corner and pull into the driveway. He got out and carried his briefcase into the house.

Ten minutes later she saw the movement through the window. She reached for her binoculars and looked through them, focusing on the motif on his light blue T Shirt.

She saw him sitting at his computer. As usual, after a couple of minutes his hand fumbled at his fly and he brought his penis into view.

The first time she had seen this, she couldn't quite make it out. Which was why, on all the occasions since, she had the binoculars with her.

She watched closely as he brought himself to full hardness. She marvelled at how the magnification made it seem like this erect penis was immediately in front of her face. Like she could reach out and touch it. Oh, how she wanted to touch it.

There had been one boy she had been interested in, but he seemed very immature. And ever since Sylvie told her about her older lover, she had lost interest. She was now watching this man regularly.

Sometimes he would use his left hand to stroke as he operated the mouse with his right. Occasionally, his right hand left the mouse and he would hold his penis stroking much faster. And then slow down but still use the same hand.

She had developed her own technique over the last few days too. She had already removed her panties and had been sitting on her large cushion. Her hand was between her legs, while the other held the binoculars. The window frame was at a good height to rest her arm.

She enjoyed her masturbatory sessions very much, but these had become particularly exciting. Sometimes she felt guilty at watching this man. But she couldn't resist it. She loved watching him wank. Especially when he ejaculated. She was fascinated at the different ways his semen came out. Sylvie had told her about this. How most of the boys she had been with had spurted and how her new lover did this sometimes when she wanked him, but that other times it was like he was overflowing. Sylvie didn't mind which it was. Whatever he produced and how, he had done it for her.

The girl in the tree house felt similarly. The man she was watching ejaculated for her. He didn't know he was being watched. But she still felt he was doing it for her. After all, nobody else was watching him were they?

And she always came at the same time or very soon after. It was like they were sharing a moment of sexual pleasure.

This was the man she wanted to make love to. He was the one she wanted to take her virginity. She wanted to touch his penis. To have it entering her pussy.

She imagined him ejaculating inside her. And just then the man she was watching came. She found it particularly exciting knowing he did it as she imagined him inside her and she had her own shuddering climax.

Five minutes later, having put on fresh panties in her room, for the first time she wondered what it was he looked at on his computer.

"I must find out" she thought as she came down the stairs and then approached the door to the room her daddy called his office. She knocked.

"Come in Chantal" she heard him say.

She entered. He was still sitting at his computer. She saw the motif on his light blue T Shirt. The one she bought for his Birthday.

"How's my little girl today? Come and give daddy a hug, princess."

She went over and eased herself onto his lap. "Hello daddy" she said placing her arms around him.

She rested her head on his chest. She felt like a little girl again as he held her and kissed her head.

She turned slightly and looked at the screen. "What were you doing on the computer daddy, something interesting?"

She noted he went a little red.

"No baby, just something for work."

Changing the subject quickly, he asked what was for tea.

"Your favourite" she replied as she kissed him.

Then she saw the piece of paper on his desk. There were three words listed. She knew immediately that these would be his passwords. He had written them down so he wouldn't forget them

"Silly daddy" thought Chantal.

She walked over to the window and looked out. She knew the tree house was the only place with a clear view into this room. Because of the screen placed there. He never knew she had positioned it to allow her to see him.

Maybe, now, she could find out what her daddy looked at. See what made him want to masturbate when she watched him.

+ + + + +

My mind was in turmoil, driving to work. I had a lot to think about.

This morning I was just using my computer to check something on the Internet before leaving and I noticed it had been used yesterday.

But I had not accessed the net since Saturday. I had not even used my computer.

There was only one explanation. It had to be Chantal.

But why? What was she looking for and why hadn't she used her own computer? How did she know my passwords?

Dammit! She must have found the note of them that I keep in my desk drawer. I really should have made more effort to remember them.

That note was kept between the pages of my favourite magazine. A magazine featuring photographs of young women with shaved pussies.

When I checked, I found the note in the magazine. But not in the page I left it.

My little girl had found this. Could it be worse?

It was. Having accessed sites from my favourites list she had obviously tried to cover her tracks by deleting the history, including sites I had visited the previous day. But one or two had been left, including LittleAngel.com.

This is what worried me. A stroke-mag wasn't so bad. Embarrassing, perhaps, but not so unusual.

I didn't know what other sites she had seen, but she had obviously seen several.

Had she found the site of spanking stories? Or the one that bothered me the most...Little Angel?

This was another story site. Full of daddy/daughter tales.

Daddies and their little girls.....sometimes wishing, sometimes teasing, but often more.

I love these stories. They are just fantasy. But what would MY little girl think if she had seen this?

I knew there was a way of telling when a site was accessed but I hadn't worked it out.

Whenever I had a computer query, I often asked for Chantal's help...sometimes emailing her up in her bedroom.

Back would come her amused reply. "lolllllll silly daddy."

I sat down when I got to work. I told Rebecca, my secretary, to hold my calls. I needed time to think.

I looked at the photograph on the corner of my desk and picked it up. Chantal looked really sweet. She was a beautiful girl. I know all men think the world of their daughters, but my baby girl really is lovely.

When I needed her to help me on my computer, she used to come down from her room smiling.

"What have you done this time, silly?" she would ask.

She'd sit on my lap as she did what was needed. My hands would rest on her thighs as she would solve my problem. I thought nothing of this contact.

As much as I enjoyed the incest stories I never thought of Chantal that way. Sure she was cute, but it was other fathers being seduced by their little girls, not me.

But then maybe things had changed last week.

My mind wandered back to that weekend. It had been very hot for a few days and I was taking a break from a little gardening. Chantal came home from the park where she had been playing softball. She looked quite hot. I suggested she go in for a shower.

"Hey daddy" she said. "You have your hose out, so why don't you spray water on me to cool me down?"

I had done this before, when she was much younger, so I thought why not?

I had the sprinkler attachment connected so I pointed the spray in her direction.

Soon her cotton shorts and top were soaking wet. Her T-Shirt clung to her, accentuating her lovely breasts and the cold water caused the obvious reaction as her nipples could be seen poking through the material.

"Now do my back daddy," she laughed as she turned away.

As I continued to spray the water over her I noticed her bottom. Her shorts were like a second skin and it was impossible to tell if she had panties on.

And that was when I became aware that my cock was hard. My sweet little girl was standing there in shorts and top, so wet and clingy, that she looked naked.

I had an erection from looking at my daughter!

I turned the hose off and Chantal turned to face me. My eyes were drawn to her little shorts and I saw the slightly dark area of her pubic hair.

"I think you'd better go inside and change out of those wet things," I said to her, trying not to make it obvious why.

"Yes daddy" she answered as she came over to me.

Reaching up, she put her hands on my shoulders and kissed me, not caring that her wet body was pressed against me.

"Thanks for cooling me off daddy. I'm sorry I got you wet," she giggled.

Momentarily confused, I looked down to see the wet area on my shirt where I felt her breasts against me just seconds earlier. I was still rock hard.

I'd had enough of the gardening and I needed to change. So I went into the house.

As I was climbing the stairs I heard little moans coming from the shower.

I smiled to myself. I knew Chantal had been masturbating for quite a while. I'd heard her before in her room. I even wondered if she did it in her tree house. She had been spending a fair bit of time up there lately.

Time was she used to great me when I got home from work. Now there is always that delay before she comes down to welcome me.

As I walked to my room I saw the door to the bathroom was open. I saw the glass screen of the shower and through this was Chantal's naked body. I stopped.

I couldn't make out anything but just knowing it was her and hearing her little whimpers as she brought herself to a climax was beautiful. And very sexy.

I suddenly became aware my cock was in my hand. I had no recollection of unzipping, but there I was, stroking my penis while my daughter was bringing herself to her orgasm.

I heard the shower turn off so I quietly stepped into my room.

I knew Chantal would be another 10 minutes in the bathroom, so I knew I had time.

I lay on my bed masturbating to the image I had just seen. Except in my imagination I saw her perfectly. Leaning against the wall, one hand on her pussy, the other directing the shower spray.

I saw her breasts gently moving as she fingered herself, a look of pure pleasure on her angelic face.

I came so hard. This was as good as anything I'd seen or read.

I left my room to go downstairs to get a shirt from the airer ready for after I showered. I was a little surprised to find Chantal had left the bathroom already.

As I descended the stairs, she called "Daddy...will you take me to the mall, I need to buy some things?"

"Sure precious" I replied.

"What is it you need? I'll buy it for you."

"Oooh thank you daddy. I need more panties."

When I saw the kind she was looking for I realised why it had been so difficult to tell if she was wearing any earlier.

"Which do you like daddy?" she asked showing me several pairs. I wasn't sure how to feel, being asked my opinion on something so intimate for my daughter. But I did know I felt tremendously excited.

"I'm not sure, honey. You choose."

"Oh please, daddy. Just choose one then. I'll pick the others."

I chose a pink thong.

She chose 2 more the same style in different colours and selected 3 more of another style.

+ + + + +

Dear Diary

Saturday 10th

My daddy was in the garden when I came home from the park. He helped me cool down by spraying water all over me. My nipples went all stiff as my shirt got soaking wet.

I think daddy had been having sexy thoughts. When I reached up to kiss him, I deliberately pressed against him. I wanted him to feel my nipples, but all I did was get him wet.

Anyway, I think he was hard down there. Oh, how I wish he had got hard because of me.

I had a lovely cum in the shower. I fantasised that when my daddy saw me in my shirt with my nipples sticking out, he unzipped and came to me. I imagined him pushing me onto my hands and knees before pulling my little shorts down. I would feel him against me as he took me from behind.

After my shower I was going back to my room and I noticed a movement through the gap in the door to daddy's bedroom. I looked in. I KNEW he had been thinking about sex!

He was lying there stroking his penis. God, I was so close to him.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Reach For The Star

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds