• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father and Son

Father and Son

Rory sighed as he stretched out on his bed. As he opened his eyes, he realized that it was still dark out. His eyes lazily flicked over to the blue numbers floating on his alarm clock. 3:15 in the morning. So his father should still be home.

Rory was home from college for winter break. He loved any time he got to spend with his father. Since he had grown up without a mother, his father had acted as both parents. Rory rolled out of bed and fixed his boxers as he shuffled out of his room. The house was chilly, his father hadn't remembered to adjust the heat. So used to living alone, his father was. So used to an empty house.

His heart ached as he pulled in a sweater, thinking about all the time his father spent alone. How he buried himself in his work. It surely only got worse when his only son left for college at U of M, hours and hours south of their home.

Rory dragged his feet as he made his sleepy way down the stairs. He'd never had many friends in high school. He'd had the only friend he'd ever needed right at home. Being separated from his father was torture. But he was finally getting his footing socially. He went with his classmates to every football game. Attended late night parties. He was branching out. But his heart strings always tugged back his memories. His life waiting idle back home.

The smell of freshly brewed coffee encased him as he entered the kitchen, affirming that his father hadn't left for work yet. Rory sank down into one of the comfy chairs at the table, his eyes half open.

State Trooper Patrick Kramer smiled affectionately at his son. He missed his boy almost too much these days. He poured a cup of coffee for his not-so-little-anymore boy and placed it on the table. He couldn't resist cupping the side of his son's head in his big palm. When Rory leaned into the touch, he slowly wound his fingers into the messy blond hair and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

Ever used to the affection, Rory circled his arms around Patrick's waist. He always loved the smell of the pressed, clean trooper uniform and leather tool belt holding his gun and other things. Rory felt the rumbling timbre of his father's voice as the older man spoke.

"Thank you for getting your butt out of bed to see me off. Just like when you were little."

Rory smiled up at his father, content to just hold him for a moment and enjoy the gentle caress on his head. "You're not the only one doing the missing, dad. It's hard to be away from home."

"Tell me you're at least enjoying it. College life can't be all bad." He gave a playful tug on his son's hair, knowing full well that Rory adored his school and his new friends.

"Of course it's fun!" Rory batted his father's hand away, only to have his own hand snatched up. Patrick pulled him out of his seat and the boy leaned in to the offered hug. "I just worry about you, here, alone."

Patrick squeezed his son before letting him go. He placed a soft, lingering kiss on Rory's cheek before turning to head for the door. "Don't worry about your old man, Ror. I've got my guys at the squad. And you call me weekly. My son is going after his dreams. What more could I want? We'll talk more when I get off my shift. I love you, son."

Before Rory's could say another word, his father was out the door and headed to his cruiser. He sighed, took his coffee and headed to the living room. With his father gone it was going to be a long, boring day.

The house was dark when Patrick got home. It was just after ten PM. He found his son asleep on the living room couch, the TV flashing quiet in front of him. He took a moment to admire his son. He had showered, only to change into another pair of boxers and lounge in his underwear all day. The house was warmer, he could tell. And he mentally chided himself for not turning the heat up sooner.

He sat down slowly on the couch. Rory was curled up against the arm. Patrick put his arm around his boy his shoulder. Rory instinctively scooted closer. Patrick put his head down on Rory's and left his eyes drift closed. He had missed moments like this more than he could fathom. They'd grown more and sparse as his son grew up.

He was just starting to drift off when he felt Rory's hand drift across his waist. His heart rate picked up slightly as his son grabbed his belt and began tugging on it.

"Stupid thing." Rory's mumbled. "Damn gun is digging into me." Rory finally managed to unclasp the belt and pull it aside, letting it fall to the floor with a heavy thud.

Patrick chuckled, trying to hide his discomfort at the emotions that had just jolted him. "You know you're obsessed with that gun. Don't pretend."

Rory snorted, letting his hand rest on Patrick's hard stomach. "Guns are only interesting when hot guys are wearing them." He was almost asleep again when his father did something he wasn't used to. The trooped slid his hand up from the boy's arm and rested his palm against the side of his neck. When the bigger man applied a gentle squeeze, Rory turned his tired eyes up towards his father. The look on his father's face was another first for him. Was it longing?

Rory opened his mouth to ask a question was was stopped when his father's lips descended firmly down onto his own. He sucked a small gasp into his lungs and froze momentarily. This didn't deter his father. He was seemingly on a mission. He had made his mind up. Still a little groggy, he managed to snap out of his daze. He opened his mouth slightly wider and allowed the bigger man's tongue into his mouth.

At the sign of acceptance, Patrick lost his control. He grabbed his son by the hips and pulled him onto his lap. Rory whimper as the kiss became more passionate. He was overwhelmed. His brain was turning thoughts over at high speeds. He gathered up enough sense to start kissing back. His tongue pushed the intruder out and forced it's own way into his father's mouth. He was so turned on he was trembling. He held onto the strong arms that were wrapped tightly around him.

When Patrick pulled away for a brief moment to allow them to catch their breath, Rory breathed out of name. "Dad," he whispered. "Oh, Dad." He opened his eyes and searched his father's for an answer. He got it. His father loved him. That's all there was to it.

Patrick captured his lips again and let out a deep groan as Rory began grinding his ass down onto the rigid erecting pressing up against him. Patrick cupped Rory's firm ass in his hands and kneaded the plump flesh through the boxers as his son's mouth trailed kisses down the side of his neck. His son undid the first few buttons on his uniform to make room for his wandering lips.

He wouldn't stop to think. This is what he wanted. Always had wanted. He was going to let this happen.

Rory licked his way over Patricks collar bone, pausing to finish unbuttoning the shirt. He waited for his father to shrug out of it before he slid his hands beneath the undershirt and smoothed his fingers under the hard muscles he found there. Rory groaned, absolutely in love with the way his father felt.

Patrick pulled his shirt off over his head and let himself enjoy the look of pure attraction that was consuming his son. He reached up and cupped Rory's head in his hand, bringing the boy's lips down to his nipple. Rory immediately began kissing and licking the hard nub. It wasn't a complete hot spot for Patrick, but it made him feel powerful to have the smaller boy worshiping a part of him, and he wanted it to distract the boy while he explored somewhere he knew for a fact his boy had never let anyone before.

Patrick tightened his grip on Rory's hair to keep his head in place as he slipped his other hand down the back of his boxers. He sighed heavily as he strokes his finger over Rory's untouched hole. Rory let out a whiny moan and began grinding his hips down into the bigger man's again. Patrick applied pressure teasingly before tugging on the hair he had fisted in his hand to pull the boy's head back.

Rory was panting with his excitement. This was all so new to him, physically. He had only ever read about these things. And he had certainly never dreamed of doing them with the man that had raised him. He started to overtime again. Patrick sensed this and quickly nipped it in the bud. He dabbed his sons chin and forced the uncertain, icy blue eyes onto his own. "I love you, Ror. More than anything in the world. Let me love you." Rory melted as a firm kiss was placed on his lips.

He let out a small laugh as his father flipped him onto his back so we was flat out on the couch. The larger man sank between his legs, still wearing his trooper pants and boots. He didn't seem to notice. In seconds Patrick had the boys boxers off and his legs pushed up to his chest. Without any warning Patrick dived in. He gave a quick lick before forcing his tongue into Rory's hole. He fucked the boy with his tongue as he reached up to grab his son's aching shaft in his large hand.

Rory moaned wantonly. Completely surprised and overtaken by the sensations. He trembled as his father ate his ass and began working his beefy paw up and down his cock. He lovingly rubbed his father's close-cropped head as he was pushed quickly to the edge. When his father began humming into his ass, he lost it. He tensed up, biting his nails painfully into Patricks scalp as he shot cum onto his own stomach and chest.

He panted as he came down from his orgasm. Patrick massaged Rory's balls and continued to gently suck and lick his son's ass. "Dad, dad. Dad," he moaned repeatedly. Before he could finish his thought, he dropped his head back against the couch and passed out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father and Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds