• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 03

Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 03

123

MONDAY MORNING

I reached over and shut off my alarm but I'd been awake for awhile anyway. I'd had a restless night and after waking in the early morning hours I was too full of nervous energy to go back to sleep. Time's relentless march had inevitably led to Monday morning and the start of my new career as a nude mailgirl for DumpsterDawg Enterprises.

I crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom to get ready for work. After peeling off my tank top and panties I was about to get into the shower when it occurred to me that I was required to shower at work now, possibly in front of an audience. "How weird is that?" I thought to myself. Then I thought about it some more and realized that wasn't even at the top of the weirdness scale in my new job.

I walked to the sink to brush my teeth and as I stared in the mirror I remembered Mariko asking if I had any Japanese ancestry. The genetic influence of my Japanese grandmother seemed relatively faint to me as I looked directly at my face but I knew that from different angles and in different lights it was more pronounced. The almost subliminal nature of this Asian influence combined with the green eyes I'd inherited from my father's side of the family gave me an unusual and exotic look. Framing my face was straight, dark brown hair that spilled down over my shoulders to just above my shoulder blades.

Ever since I was a little girl people had been telling me how pretty I am and it only increased as my body developed during my teenage years. I loved the compliments, and definitely don't claim to be free from vanity, but I'd also been resolved to not be defined by only my looks. I studied hard in high school and earned some scholarships and grants but not nearly enough to cover tuition, books, housing, and the other costs that piled up over the six years it took me to get my masters degree. My parents divorced when I was young and my mom raised me by herself after that. She did what she could, but she had little money to contribute to my education.

So I'd turned to the government's student loan program to cover the costs and the debt had mounted at a staggering pace. I reasoned that my advanced degree would eventually pay for itself with a career in the business world and now it had, although not in a way I ever could have imagined. Ironically my drive to become much more than my looks had left me vulnerable to be cynically manipulated and steered into a job where only my beauty really mattered.

After brushing my hair I walked back into the bedroom and stared at my nude body in the full length mirror on the closet door. This is going to be my uniform at work, I thought to myself incredulously. I turned to view it at different angles to picture what many others would be seeing today.

My breasts weren't overly large but were firm and hung nicely over my flat stomach. They were tipped by pinkish half dollar-sized aureolas and sensitive nipples that became erect whenever I was cold or aroused, which I assumed would be a nearly permanent condition working naked in an air conditioned building. The tan lines had faded after a week in the tanning booth and my skin was smooth and unblemished.

I turned and looked at my toned ass and long legs. "Dancer's legs" my mom had once called them and they still looked good even though I hadn't danced much in awhile. I didn't see an extra pound out of place on my frame, which was slender without being too thin. Overall my body was beautifully proportioned and I was reaching the peak of my sexual desirability. If this is going to be my uniform at least it's a damned attractive one, I thought. Okay, like I said, I'm not exactly free of vanity.

I stood in front of the mirror with my feet spread at shoulder width and my hands at my sides, which was one of the two positions I was required to be in while waiting for further instructions as a mailgirl. My pubic area was completely shaved now as required by the "grooming standards" specified in the Mailgirls manual and this left my pussy lips more clearly visible.

I got down on my knees into the kneeling position, sitting back on my haunches with my knees spread and my back slightly arched thrusting my breasts forward as my hands rested on my thighs. My pussy was even more visible in this pose and provided a glimpse of my clit peeking out. I scooted myself around on the carpet to look at myself from various angles and there was no denying that this was a very submissive and erotic pose. Knowing I'd be required to be in this position in rooms full of clothed people would make it even more humiliating.

I decided to stop before I totally freaked myself out. I got to my feet and opened the closet door where it took a surprisingly long time to decide what I was going to wear to work considering it would come off almost immediately once I got there. I finally decided on a light cotton summer dress. I pulled it on, along with a white thong and a pair of leather sandals. Suddenly I was ready to leave for work.

It took me almost five minutes to talk myself into moving toward the door.

SUNRISE

It was around seven a.m. and the sun was already rising in the spring sky as I pulled into the employee parking lot. Outside my window loomed the large complex that was the home of DumpsterDawg Enterprises. Unlike Hiromoto headquarters which housed only the company's executive and administrative offices, DDE's complex was built on a large tract of suburban land and much of the work on the company's gaming, film, and software development projects was done here.

"The tower," as the executive and administrative building was known, sat on the northwest corner of the property and was a circular ten story structure shaped liked a cylinder. Adjacent to it on the north side stood the largest wing of the complex, a long five story building where the company's PC and console games were developed. Connected to the east was a much smaller four story building where the company's research and development for future projects took place. Connected to that building and running south was a low two story wing which housed mostly security, maintenance, and IT personnel.

The south side of the complex was perhaps its most unique architectural feature. It featured a series of connected buildings, each one story higher than the other, that curved around and rose like steps toward the tower until connecting to it on the eighth floor leaving only the top two floors of the tower with a full 360 degree view. Grass and trees were planted on the roof of each building and were popular spots for employees to step out for fresh air on breaks. The south wing, as it was called, contained offices for the film production department, marketing, sales, accounting and more administrative offices, along with an auditorium, and cafeteria. In the center of the complex was an open-aired courtyard with a large fountain and benches.

DDE's headquarters was an award winning architectural design. Although it was technically one large building, each of the different wings had unique personalities and work environments. It also covered a much larger area than Hiromoto headquarters. Being a mailgirl here would be challenging, beyond just the obvious challenge of being nude. Fortunately I'd be limited to working only the tower for now keeping me unexposed to the majority of the company's employees.

As I stared out the window at the complex I had to fight off the urge to start my car and just drive and keep driving until I was far, far away. It took a few minutes of an internal pep talk before I finally worked up the nerve to get out and start walking toward my new job.

Outside the entrance to the tower a local news crew was setting up for a live shot and I was certain it had something to do with the Mailgirls program. The press release had gone out announcing the program late Friday afternoon, too late to be covered by the major network news programs which had been the intent. The 24-hour cable news networks had begun talking about it over the weekend, but now that it was Monday everyone expected the news coverage and controversy to begin to ramping up. As I walked toward the entrance I was afraid that the news crew somehow knew I was a mailgirl and would try to interview me, but they ignored me as I went by them and entered the building. The security guard at the lobby entrance checked my ID and allowed me to pass. I walked through the lobby, entered the stairwell and descended down into the building's basement.

The tower's basement was used mostly for storage, and a makeshift locker room had been set up for Kelly and me in an unused utility room. Barbara had told us that a full Mailgirls locker room would be constructed in another wing once the company fully committed to the program, but for now, thankfully, we had some privacy.

Inside I found Kelly sitting fully clothed on a short wooden bench in front of a couple of lockers.

"Hey, Kell," I said. "How are you feeling?"

"Scared. Nervous. How about you?"

"The same," I replied. "I guess we're going to do this, huh?"

Kelly shrugged. "What choice do we have?"

"Not much," I said as I sat down beside her. We sat there quietly for a minute before Kelly spoke again.

"Hey, thanks for helping me out last week in Barbara's office. I guess I had a panic attack or something. That's never happened to me before."

No problem," I replied, "although I'm not sure how much I helped you. I talked you into signing the nudity waiver after all."

"Yeah but that's what I needed to do and I knew it. I was just flipping out thinking about being forced to work bare assed naked for two fucking years! I didn't know anyone in town when I moved here for this job so almost all of my friends work here. What the hell are they going to think of me when they find out I'm a naked delivery girl?"

"Do any of them know about this yet? That you're going to be a mailgirl?"

"God no," Kelly replied.

I could definitely relate. I'd also moved to this area for the job so almost all of my friends worked here too. My best friend Stephanie had been sending me angry texts about the Mailgirls program from almost the moment it had been announced, so I couldn't imagine what she was going think of me when she found out. All she knew right now was that I was working on a secret project that I couldn't talk about.

"Ah hell," Kelly said as she stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse, "let's do this. This is so totally crazy we may as well have fun with it." Kelly peeled off her shirt and tossed it over my head. "Time to get into uniform, number two," she said to me. It was a running joke between us about who would get to be number one if the company started assigning numbers to their mailgirls like Hiromoto did.

Our locker room consisted of a wooden bench, a couple of metal lockers, a toilet stall, two sinks with a mirror above them, a small refrigerator and microwave, and a shower area with two shower heads. It was small and basic but I was thankful there was no window or two way mirror for people to watch us during our mandatory pre-shift shower and "grooming session."

I put the lunch, drinks, and snacks I'd brought for the day into the refrigerator, then took off my clothes and headed for the shower to join Kelly. I turned on the shower, adjusted the water temperature, then stepped in and began lathering up.

"God, this feels like the shower scene of every 'hot women in prison' movie I've ever seen," Kelly said.

"How many of those movies have you seen?" I laughed.

"You don't want to know. My boyfriend loves them."

As we showered I couldn't help but sneak peeks at Kelly. She had a great body but I was especially envious of her boobs. They were larger than mine and were beautifully shaped and firm with just enough sag in them to prove they were real. It was very obvious why Barbara had targeted the two of us to lure into their Mailgirls program and I wondered now why I hadn't seen it during that very first meeting.

After washing my body and shampooing my hair it came time for the part of the required grooming I'd been dreading most. There were no seats in the shower and Kelly was already sitting down on the tiled floor and beginning to shave, so I did the same.

I started with my underarms, then ran the razor over my legs. Finally I spread my legs and applied the shaving gel around my pubic area. Just as I was about to begin shaving, the door opened and Barbara walked in with two men. I shrieked and closed my legs.

"You know the rules girls," Barbara said. "You're not allowed any modesty while you're in the building. Keep doing what you were doing."

I reluctantly opened my legs and began shaving my pussy as the two men stared openly at the two of us. I recognized them from my memorization of the building's management personnel as senior execs from the upper floors. "Incredible," one of them said. "They look like models. And you found them in the company working for us, Barbara?"

"Yes," she replied. "They were in our management program."

"No shit?" the other one said. "They have advanced degrees?"

"They both have MBA's," Barbara replied. "Top of their classes."

"Wow," the first one laughed. "And now they're mailgirls. But then I guess MBA's are a dime a dozen but bodies like those sure as hell aren't."

It was humiliating to have them standing there staring at us like we were a couple of zoo animals and talking about us as if we couldn't hear what they were saying. A month ago if you'd asked me if I would ever shave my pussy in front of strangers I would have said no way in hell would I ever do that. Not for all the money in the world.

I guess the incremental changes that led me to this point were like knocking over dominos. If you start with a small domino and then place a slightly larger domino behind it and then another larger one behind that one and kept doing that long enough then eventually knocking over that first small domino would start a chain reaction which could, in theory anyway, knock over a domino taller than the highest skyscraper.

The first domino had fallen when I hadn't immediately walked out of Barbara's office when she first asked us to get involved in the Mailgirls program as managers. Increasingly larger dominos kept falling with each subsequent decision I'd made until now, less than a month later, I found myself shaving my pussy in front of strangers for far less than all of the money in the world.

I knew there was more to it than that though. As I continued to shave I found that being forced into this humiliating position in front of these men was becoming intensely arousing to me. I had to resist the urge to humiliate myself even further by thrusting my fingers deep inside myself and bringing myself to a climax as they watched. I began to wonder if this newly discovered submissive streak was what had really driven me down this path to a place where I subconsciously wanted to be.

Whether I wanted to be here or not, this is where I was now. And it was only just the beginning.

SHOWTIME

With our hair dried and our makeup applied, and as the clock ticked closer to the beginning of our eight a.m. shift, Kelly and I sat nervously on the bench in our "uniforms." We were completely nude except for the smart watches on our left wrists which were synced to the Mailgirls network and would relay our pickup and delivery orders to us. Barbara and the two men had left earlier leaving us alone with our thoughts.

At precisely eight my watch vibrated briefly on my wrist and I just about jumped out of my skin. It took a me a few seconds to realize that the status message had simply changed from "standby" to "active." We were on duty! Kelly and I gave each other a wide-eyed look as she laughed nervously. "Holy shit, we're really doing this!" she said.

All there was to do now was wait for our orders which would lead us out of the relative sanctuary of our little locker room and into a building full of fully clothed office workers beginning their workday. But as the minutes passed by without any orders the tension only increased. We were both still sitting there at 8:30 and I asked Kelly if she thought maybe something was wrong with the system.

"God, I hope so," she replied.

On one hand I was thankful for any delay to my first nude run, but it was also nerve-racking. Part of me just wanted to get it over with. It was nearly nine o'clock when my watch vibrated and flashed, sending my pulse racing. I read my orders: Floor 9 - A5 - Pickup. The timer below the message read 4:00, then began counting down to 3:59, 3:58, 3:57. I had less than four minutes to get to the ninth floor from the basement! I looked at Kelly then sprang to my feet and quickly headed for the door. "Knock 'em dead, number two!" Kelly shouted after me.

I quickly reached the stairs and began climbing, my breasts bouncing with each step. This was the only set of stairs in the building so there was always going to be a chance I'd run into regular employees on them as I made my deliveries, but for now I was alone in the stairwell. When I finally reached the ninth floor I hesitated only briefly before opening the door and entering.

All work on the floor began grinding to an immediate halt as I came into view and people began noticing me. Those who didn't see me right away were quickly alerted to my presence by their co-workers. Barbara's office was on the other side of the floor and I'm sure my face was crimson red as I weaved my way past gawking office workers who had stopped dead in their tracks and were blocking my path.

As I entered Barbara's reception area my watch buzzed and flashed red indicating I was late. I'd missed my deadline by almost thirty seconds. Barbara's secretary Jan flashed a crooked grin as she looked me over before waving me into her office.

Barbara was talking on her cellphone as I entered and she pointed down toward the floor. I got down on my knees and assumed the kneeling position waiting for my instructions. From what I could gather from Barbara's side of the conversation she was talking to someone upstairs about the slow start to their Mailgirls program.

After she'd finished with the call Barbara walked over and stood above me. "You were late, Danica."

"I'm sorry ma'am, but it's difficult to get here from the basement in just four minutes."

"Okay," she said. "We didn't have time to properly test our time parameters so some deadlines will be too short and others too long. We'll be adjusting them as we go so there won't be any demerits given out until we get them tweaked. But don't take that as a license to loaf."

"Yes ma'am."

"So tell me, what was the reaction you got on your way here?" she asked.

"I don't think much work is going to get done when we're around, ma'am."

Barbara let out a quick laugh. 'Yeah, well we expected that," she said. "It'll take them awhile to get used to this, but they will." She began circling around me inspecting every inch of my body. "And how do you feel, Danica?"

How do I feel? Nervous, scared, humiliated, excited, horny. The whole gamut of emotions was flooding through my body but I didn't tell her any of that. "I'm fine, ma'am."

Barbara grunted,obviously displeased with my answer but she didn't press it. She walked over and leaned back against her desk and began speaking.

"Obviously there's some reluctance so far to use our new delivery system so I'm going to get the ball rolling here. I don't have a delivery for you so I'm going to send you back downstairs but I want you to take a stroll through every floor on the way. I want everyone to see you and to let them know we're in business. No need to rush, a nice steady pace will be fine."

My heart raced at the thought of having to do that. Slowly walking nude through the whole building sounded much worse than rushing somewhere to make a delivery. "Yes ma'am," I replied nervously.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Confessions of a Mailgirl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds