• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making Me Hers Ch. 02

Making Me Hers Ch. 02

12

Chapter 2: Her Bitch

Not wanting to seem too desperate, I ignored my desire to contact her. Sunday, I received a text message from her with two links. One took me to a small heart shaped padlock for sale, the other to pink silicone chastity tube. Ten minutes later, she sent another message, "If your prick is healed enough to masturbate, don't. Buy these instead and select express delivery. Put them on as soon as you get them. Pick me up Friday at 8:00 at my place. Bring the keys. If you've cum at all since you left my place, then don't bother."

I wasn't sure what she meant by, "don't bother". Sure, I could lie my way out of it if I had to, but I couldn't imagine lying to her. So, I was really glad my prick was too sore to do anything with up until that point. I certainly wasn't going to disobey her wishes now.

When I got to her place on Friday, she invited me in. She wanted to see it. She smiled when I showed her. We went out to one of her favorite restaurants and then to a midnight matinee to watch a horror flick. Somehow it didn't surprise me that she preferred that movie genre. Nothing sexual happened that night besides a kiss on the cheek when I took her home. She didn't invite me in.

We went out again the following Friday, again to dinner and a horror flick. It was October and a new one was releasing weekly. On the way back to her place, she mused, "You know. I've been thinking a lot about your cock. I want to be the first woman to ever feel it inside her. Actually, I want to be the only woman to ever feel it, but that might be too much to ask."

"Really, you actually want me inside you?"

"Well, yeah."

"How about tonight, then?"

"Okay, that might work."

When we got to her place, she had me undress and lie on the bed. She wanted me cuffed again, which I wasn't sure was such a good idea, considering how it ended last time. She freed my cock from it's prison for the first time since I put it on. Then she went into her closet again, which scared me.

She came out holding a box that said Clone A Willy. "My last boyfriend bought this for me on my birthday. That night, I caught him fucking around with my best friend at a party, so I ditched his ass and we never got a chance to use it. Good thing. He wasn't man enough for me, anyway. His dick was a little thinner than even YOURS and only like two inches longer. Plus he didn't have that whole curve thing going for him like you do."

She read the directions out loud to me as she sat on my face, which was proven to stimulate my best erection. After I ate her until she came, she released me and we went into the kitchen to make the mold. She put me back into chastity and invited me to sleep with her in her bed. That was nice. I slept wonderfully and woke up with a huge smile on my face.

After she awoke, we went into the kitchen and put the materials in the mold. Then she told me she had a busy day planned, but she'd try it out tomorrow after it set up. Sunday, she sent me a message telling me it worked perfectly and she just came all over my cock. I tried to get hard, but the silicone tube prevented it.

We did dinner and a movie again the following Friday. Saturday was Halloween. Again, it ended with a kiss on the cheek and no invite in.

Again, the next Friday I arrived at her place. "I'd invite you in, but my place is a mess. Things have been hectic at work, so I'm backed up on my laundry and I've got a sink full of dishes. Plus, the bathroom needs cleaned."

"Oh, I could help you with that, if you want," I said, wanting to do something for her, but not fully realizing what I was getting myself into.

"Cool," she said. "I'll let you sleep on my couch tonight if you clean my place tomorrow!"

I hadn't envisioned sleeping on the couch as my reward, but it was better than going home alone so I said, "Sounds good."

We went out to dinner, then she wanted to go to a dance club. Once we got there, I barely saw her. She spent most of the night dancing and flirting with this Black man who was about her height. When the lights came on, she came up to me, holding his hand. "Hey, Mike, this is Darnell. He took a cab here. I told him you wouldn't mind giving him a ride."

They climbed in the back seat of my car. As I pulled away, I looked in the rear view mirror to see them kissing and petting each other. "Where are we going?" I asked.

She spoke up, "Just drive like you're headed to my place. Darnell will tell you when to turn."

So I did. They continued their antics the whole way and as we were nearing her place, I thought I should ask, "We're almost to your place. Did I miss the turn?"

"Oh, shit," Darnell said. "Yeah, it was about ten miles back."

I pulled into a gas station to turn around. "No, don't go back. Just continue to my place. Darnell can stay there tonight, if you don't mind?" she turned to him.

"That's cool with me," he answered.

"Oh, but, Mike's sleeping on my couch, so you'll have to share my bed, if that's okay."

"Shit. Even better." He kissed her.

When we got back to her place, she had me fix drinks for all of us. They were sitting on the couch when I came back in the living room. I handed them their drinks and she pointed to the floor beside her. I sat there.

"You got him trained good," he laughed.

"I'm working on it," she responded.

They drank their drinks quickly and she led him into her bedroom, shutting the door behind them. I finished mine, took off my shoes, and laid on the couch. I tried to fall asleep, but the sounds of them fucking kept me awake. As I listened and imagined watching, my prick strained against the chastity tube. It became painful, so I tried my best to think of non-sexual things. Eventually they finished and I drifted off.

In the morning, I was the first to wake. I started on the kitchen, cleaning the dishes, then making a pot of coffee and frying up some bacon and eggs. I didn't want to be presumptuous, so I only made enough for two. I put the dishes, coffee, cream and sugar on a tray and knocked on her bedroom door.

"What?" she yelled as if I was disturbing them.

"I made breakfast," I murmured.

"Oh, how thoughtful," her voice changed. "Come in, then." They were both lying there naked with no covers.

"Damn, girl, you got yo'-self a keeper here. I wish I had a bitch that made breakfast in bed for not just me, but the bitches I bring home to fuck, too. That's some serious ass dedication, there."

"Well, he's MY bitch. You gotta get your own," she joked as I handed them their plates.

"What would you like in your coffee," I asked, determined to make her proud.

"I'll take mine strong and black," she laughed with her left hand fondling his cock, which, even in its unaroused state, was bigger than the best I could give her.

"Well, shit then. Make mine white and sweet as fuck, then," he retorted.

I gave her a plain cup, then put in three teaspoons of sugar and topped his cup off with cream and handed it to him.

"Can I get you anything else," I asked.

"Nope"

"Nah"

I left the room, shutting the door behind me. I finished the dishes, cleaned off the counters, and swept and mopped the kitchen floor. Then, I put a load of light clothes in the washer and started on the bathroom. I realized they were fucking when I heard her moaning and yelling again. I cleaned the bathroom, put the clothes in the dryer and put in a load of dark clothes. Then I dusted and vacuumed the living room. By then, the noises from the bedroom had ceased. The door opened. He came out fully dressed and she was in her bra and panties.

"Hey," she looked at me. "I'll finish my laundry and clean my bedroom. Would you mind giving Darnell a ride on your way home?"

It actually wasn't on my way, but, at this point, there was nothing I minded doing for her. "Sure," I answered.

When we got in the car and started driving, Darnell spoke, "Damn. That's one fine piece of ass you got there."

"I guess," was all I could think to say.

"What da fuck you mean, you guess? I ain't talking 'bout her fine ass body, neither. That puss was nice and tight and milked my dick like... hell, you know what I'm saying."

"I don't."

"Whadya mean, you ain't never got you a piece of that shit?"

"No."

"Well fuck, you've had puss before, right?"

"No." I wasn't sure why I was answering these questions at all, let alone honestly.

"Well, shit, man. I'll tell ya' what. I've had lotsa puss and that right there is one fine piece a puss. I don't care if she calls you her bitch. You need to man up and do everything you can to get you a piece of that. Even if she still wanna fuck around on ya', you need to be tapping that shit regular. And if that's your first piece of puss, ever, you a lucky man cause I ain't never had none finer."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Don't try! Do, nigga."

"Okay. Thanks. I will."

"Good. Your bitch be calling you HER bitch. Damn, that's fucked up, bro. We can't be having that shit right there."

"I know." His words stuck with me. As much as I enjoyed serving her and taking her abuse, I wanted her the way a man wants a woman. I didn't know how, but I was determined to get her.

The next day, my phone rang. It was her.

"Hey, listen, I was so proud of the way you behaved yesterday and I love the way my apartment looks. I think we should do that regularly. Every Friday, you stay at my place. Some nights, I'll bring a man home and you'll sleep on the couch. The other times you can eat me out and sleep in my bed with me. Then, Saturday you can clean my apartment and run errands for me. Sound like a plan?"

"Yes, I'd love that," I tried to tamper my excitement. "How the hell am I ever going to get her to see me as a man?" I thought.

"Good. And, I want you to know that for the past month, I've been going to that BDSM club every Saturday. That's why I never spend Saturday night with you. Last night I was thinking how I'd like to tie you up, whip and paddle you until your back and ass were covered with welts and bruises like mine. What do you think about that?"

"You know I'm a masochist. I'd really enjoy that."

"I'm sure you would. I'm going to send you some links later on to stuff I want you to buy. If I'm going to beating you, I need to have my own equipment. Bring it with you on Friday and we can try it out Saturday night."

I dug into my savings to purchase two different floggers, a signal whip, three different style paddles, and four different style canes as well as a bag to carry it all.

Friday night, I took her to the horse races for something different. When we got back to her place, I ate her out and after she had come, she asked, "Do you want to see it?"

"See what," I replied.

"Your dick. Do you want to see it inside me?"

I nodded rapidly. She retrieved it from her panty drawer. Lying next to me on the bed, she asked, "Do you want to do it?"

"Yes, of course."

She handed it to me and I rubbed the head against her clit. When she started moaning, I slid it down and slowly slipped it inside her. I stroked it in and out very slowly about twenty times, then I adjusted the pace. I pushed it in quickly, withdrew slowly, and repeated. Her body was bucking as she moaned in pleasure. I continued this motion until she convulsed and erupted in a way I had never given her with my tongue.

"Oh, fuck," she sighed, sitting up. Pointing at the wet spot beneath her, she smiled, "See, what your cock did to me? Aren't you proud?"

I smiled, "I am. I just..."

"You just... what?" she asked, expressing concern.

"I just wish it was my real cock."

"What do you mean? It was your real cock. It's not shaped like someone else, it's shaped like YOU. Oh, you mean... Oh, no. Please don't ruin this. We've got a good thing going here. Please don't forget your place and ruin it..."

"You're right. I'm sorry. I really, really enjoyed that. It was amazing to please you like that and I'm very proud it was with my REAL cock..." I smiled at her. So much for 'manning up'. If that was, indeed, as close as I'd ever get to having my 'real' cock inside her, it was enough for me. I wasn't going to let some other dude's opinion ruin it for me.

She smiled back. "I'm glad you get it. I don't want to have to dump you. I like you too much." She gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Let's get to sleep."

I was the first to wake up. I cleaned the kitchen, then made coffee, pancakes, and sausage, which I served her in bed. I did the laundry and cleaned the rest of her house before going grocery shopping for her.

That night, she beat me good, but I took it like a man. After our scene, she introduced me to a group of friends she had made. There was Jennifer: a female sub who talked with Kim daily, Scott: Jennifer's dominant husband, Trisha: another female sub who was bi and liked to top women, Greg: Trisha's sadistic Black husband, Sylvia and Jaques; a dominant couple who were both bisexual switches, Natalia; a petite young submissive with a Russian accent, Hank; Natalia's 6'6' dominant boyfriend, and, of course, Eric, who we met before. I learned that Eric was married and that his wife wasn't into BDSM, but was aware of his extramarital activities.

After we all got acquainted, Kim went off to get beat by Greg. I watched the goings on in the middle of the room. Of all the couples I saw playing, there was only one that was Femdom-malesub. The thought hit me that the reason for that was because such an arrangement was inherently unnatural. Perhaps, I thought, the only path to real happiness was to become the man I should have been all along.

The weeks went on like that. We barely spoke Sunday through Friday. I would text her good morning and good night every day, but she didn't always respond. Friday was date night and we caught up on how each of us was doing while we ate dinner. If we went to the movies or some other activity, we'd go home and I'd eat her out. She usually let me out of chastity, since she liked to hurt my genitals at the same time I was pleasing hers. She did the pin thing on several occasions, but removed them and made me put on panties and a pad before we went to sleep. I guess she didn't want to sleep next to pinhead. Sometimes she'd use a belt, a cane, the flogger, clothespins, or those metal folder clips instead to make me suffer. After that, I'd usually be permitted to fuck her with the dildo molded from my cock, which always made my week.

On the Fridays when we went to the dance club, I always wound up on the couch. I knew when she said that she wanted to go dancing that she meant she wanted to get fucked by a real cock and not my rubber one. On those nights, I slept on the couch and always served breakfast in bed. There were about eight different men she brought home. Three of them were White, two were Hispanic, and three were Black. I had to drive one of the White men and two of the Black men home. One of them was Darnell.

On the ride home, he asked, "So, you fucked that shit, yet?"

Wanting to get him off my back, I answered, "Yes, I've put my cock in her many times and it's amazing, just like you said."

"Well, good for you, nigga. I'm glad she still call you her bitch and fuck around on you, though," he laughed.

The next time I took him home, the conversation wasn't as pleasant. "So, you lied to me, nigga."

"I didn't lie. I said I put my cock inside her and I did."

"Oh, okay. So, you didn't lie, exactly. But you misrepresented the truth, which is the same shit. Yo' bitch told me what you meant by putting your dick inside her is that you put a dildo shaped like you in her while your real dick didn't get shit. Man, you is a bitch."

I didn't respond.

"You know what, nigga. I'm glad you ain't never got no puss. I'm really glad Kim don't give you no puss, cause puss like that be way too good for a bitch like you. You two doing the right thing by keeping that puss reserved for niggas like me, be packing some real meat. You oughta put a sign on that shit, Say RESERVED, Real Men Only, Bitch Ass White Boys KEEP OUT." Then he started laughing.

Tired of his mouth, I pulled the car over at a convenience store and said, "Here's where you get out."

"Fuck that shit, nigga. You gonna take me home or I'll pop you in the mouth like the bitch you is and then I'll call up Kim and she dump your bitch ass."

He was right. I didn't think she'd actually dump me. But, I knew she'd be disappointed in me and I had done everything I could up to that point to avoid disappointing her. I didn't want to start now. I continued driving towards Darnell's place.

"That's more like it, nigga. Ain't got to be getting all bitchy like you PMS-ing or some shit. I was just trying to help you out. Be a friend and all. Get you to man up and shit. Then you go lying to me like a bitch. That's some disrespectful shit there, nigga."

That's when I realized all the shit talking he was doing wasn't meant to be mean spirited at all. He was pissed that I lied to him. Even though he was fucking my girl, he still had some kind of respect for me as a man and wanted me to have some self respect and take what should be mine.

"Fuck, you're right, man. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lied to you. It's just that I tried and she shot me down, threatening to break it off if I continued trying to persuade her to sleep with me for real."

"Well, shit. So you embarrassed, then?"

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"That's one of your problems there, nigga. This 'I guess' shit. Bitches don't like they men to be all wishy-washy and shit. Yes or no. That what get you respect."

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Anything else?"

"Yeah, if you truly want to win a bitches heart, you need to do something special. I ain't talking cleaning her house, cooking for her, and that other bitch shit you do. You need to find some shit she really want; something no other man can give her, but you can. It don't matter if you can't, yet. Learn that shit, nigga."

I pulled up in front of his building. "Thanks, Darnell. I appreciate your advice and I'm sorry I lied to you. I won't do that again. Oh, and I'm glad I didn't kick you out of the car," I joked.

He laughed, "Yeah, cause ida popped you in the mouth, fer sure. I still might, just for thinking 'bout trying that bitch shit. Good luck, nigga."

Saturdays, I continued to clean her house and grocery shop, to be 'her bitch'. Saturday evenings, I'd usually make her dinner. Once a month, Sylvia and Jaques would host a Maledom/femsub BDSM swinger party. They were artsy crafty type people and made matching play collars and wristbands that had to be worn by all who attended. Kim showed her collar to me one night. Eric was the one who took her as 'his' sub, since I wasn't permitted to attend.

But, on most Saturdays, we went to the BDSM club together, where she would have one of the other men in our small group work her over and then, still feeling the aches and the stings; she would do the same to me. One Satuday, which coincidentally followed my discussion with Darnell, while she was being worked over a man came around and passed out fliers for a Shibari class he was holding every Wednesday evening.

When she came back over, she picked up a flyer and asked, "Oh, Shibari. I always wanted to try that. Do any of you men know how to do that?" They all shook their heads. Darnell's words echoed in my ears. I would go every Wednesday. I would practice. I would 'learn that shit'. I would give her something she wanted that no other man could! The whole time she was beating me, that's all I could think about. She commented on how unusually happy I was after she had finished.

I went and I practiced, but I didn't want to jump the gun and show her my newfound skill until the time was right. I didn't want to forget my place as she had put it so many months ago. After six months of dating and being seen as a couple and a month of searching for the perfect one, I bought a diamond engagement ring.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Making Me Hers Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds