• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • That's Entertainment

That's Entertainment

12

Zoe was on countdown to home time and the weekend when Max's direct line, diverted to her extension, rang. It was 7.30 and the rest of the building was quiet but Max had an important client meeting at 8.30 and had asked her to stick around for a little longer. Max was her stepfather as well as her boss and had pulled strings to secure for her the PA post so essential to pay off the mountainous debt she had accumulated through three years of riotous university life. Sometimes, Zoe thought he took advantage.

She answered the call, listened and selected Max's extension on her computer screen. "Veronica from the Carissima Agency," she announced and replaced the receiver to connect the caller. She continued typing for some minutes as the volume of Max's voice in the next office increased until he was almost shouting. The flashing light on her telephone was extinguished, telling her that the call was over, and a few more moments passed. Then, Max's office door flew open and he was in the ante room, standing over her desk.

She looked up expectantly, but her burly stepfather didn't meet her eyes. His face was pale but for two scarlet circles high on his cheeks. He cleared his throat a few times while she waited.

"Zoe," he said at last. "I need you to stay for the client meeting tonight, to - uh - fill in."

She frowned in irritation. "What if I have plans?"

A flash of the exasperation she remembered from her teenage years crossed Max's handsome face. "Do you?"

"Game of Thrones is on," she replied, lamely.

"This is important, Zoe," Max said. "The client I'm meeting with tonight? Their contract could make or break the company. Everything needs to be perfect. And the call you just put through . . . the entertainment has been cancelled."

Zoe was puzzled. The Carissima Agency? What kind of "entertainment" was required at a business meeting? She remembered that the client was a Japanese company. Five men had confirmed they would attend. She stared at Max, appalled comprehension dawning. He still refused to meet her eye.

"The Carissima Agency is -"

"- an escort service, yes," Max finished for her. He waited, letting this sink in.

She said nothing; then, after a couple of false starts, stammered, "You want me to fill in for an [i]escort[/i]?"

"Actually," Max said, not helping his case, "they were going to send two."

In fury, Zoe jumped to her feet and flung back her arm to slap her stepfather's face. He caught her wrist and held it in a vicelike grip.

"Don't pretend the idea of fucking a group of men offends you, slut," he snarled. "I know all about your graduation party."

Zoe froze.

Her "graduation party" in the summer had been the culmination of three years of wild university living. In her final year, Zoe had been the only girl in the seven-bedroom student house. A drunken game of truth and dare with her housemates, two of whom were also ex-boyfriends of hers and with whom she'd once enjoyed a very hot threesome, had led to her confession that she had always fantasised about being gangbanged. On her final night at the house in Plymouth, the guys had arranged for her fantasy to come true. When she had returned home that evening, the lounge had been cleared of furniture but for a large mattress in the centre, and on this mattress Zoe had sucked and fucked all six of her housemates and several of their friends. It had, she thought, been the supreme experience of her life - one she would never forget. She had had countless orgasms as she was taken in every hole and every conceivable position. But it had ended with an unpleasant collision with reality when, having ducked her head to suck in deep breaths as a housemate eased his big cock into her little arsehole then lifted it again to accept another cock in her mouth, she had found herself gazing up through sex-fogged eyes at her stepbrother, Dylan: Max's son.

Dylan had been as shocked as Zoe to find his six-months-younger stepsister the focal point of such a party but neither had said a word at the time, Zoe closing her lips around Dylan's dick and sucking fiercely, Dylan - after a few moments' hesitation - putting his hand behind her head and thrusting into her hot mouth until he exploded and she gulped down his load. Any trace of reluctance on his part to take advantage of the situation had been short-lived: after a short interval to recover his energy he had moved around behind her to fuck her pussy too. She had sought him out afterwards and sworn him to secrecy, while he smirked into her imploring face. Clearly, he had been unable to keep his promise, ratting her out to his own father. Zoe wondered furiously who else he had told. She had been so good since leaving Plymouth and, unable to afford rent on her own place, moving back in with her mother and stepfather. Zoe knew her mother resented having her back there and would have jumped at the opportunity to throw her out at the slightest provocation.

Now, she glowered at Max.

"I'll obviously pay you," Max offered, looking narrowly at Zoe's face. "Double time."

Zoe snorted and opened her desk drawer to retrieve her handbag.

Max was desperate now.

"I'll tell your mother about the party," he said. Zoe's eyes widened in horror. "You know she won't have you in the house after that. She already regards you as a threat."

He had her. It was the truth. Zoe's mother didn't entirely trust her husband. If she knew about Zoe's own rampant sex drive and lack of morals or inhibitions she would kick her out and Zoe would have nowhere to go, no money and no job. Her mouth twisted.

She thought it over. Living at home, with the consequent lack of privacy, had seriously cramped her style. Since she had left university her sexual encounters had been pretty much limited to one night stands: none of them very exciting; none of them involving more than one man at a time. If she was entirely honest with herself, a repeat of the party was a far from unattractive prospect, even if it was with a bunch of strangers and choreographed by her lecherous stepfather.

Pretending more reluctance than she felt, Zoe shrugged. "Looks like you got me, you bastard."

Max grinned in relief and excitement. He hadn't really dared to believe she would go along with it. For five long years - since he'd married the then sixteen-year-old's mother - he had wanted to fuck this girl. Living in the same house with her, both before and after she went to university, occasionally managing to catch glimpses of her semi-clothed body, was exquisite torture. When Dylan had told him about having her at the party he had been consumed with envy and had been searching ever since for a way to manipulate Zoe out of her clothes and into his control. Now, thanks to her and his own son's indiscretion and a fortuitous cancellation, he had found it.

"Thank you," he said softly, letting out the breath he'd been holding. "Come here."

Zoe stepped out from behind her desk and he looked her up and down, appraisingly. She wore a close-fitting, navy shift dress with a matching jacket over the top. Her glossy dark hair fell to her shoulders and her make up was subtle but well-applied. Her legs were clad in sheer nylon, her narrow feet in high-heeled court shoes.

"Stockings?" Max asked.

"Hold-ups," she confirmed.

"Underwear?"

"A black lace bra and matching thong."

He nodded, licking his lips. "Are you shaved?"

"Waxed. On Monday."

"Nice," he said, leering. "Now come and help me get the conference room ready."

He directed her to move the furniture, helping her with the heavy oak tables, which they pushed against the wall. The leather easy chairs were arranged in a ring. Max pointed to the carpet in the centre. Now he had secured her agreement he was getting cocky.

"That's where you will fuck them," he told her, his eyes glittering lasciviously at his stepdaughter's discomfort. The control he had over her was intoxicating.

Looking nervously into his face, Zoe felt her nipples tighten and a trickle of moisture seeped from between her legs. This was really happening. Her once-in-a-lifetime gangbang was set to be repeated.

"The gentlemen you are entertaining are Japanese," Max told her. "You need to be very aware of etiquette. Downcast eyes, shy smile, bow a lot. Ever seen any Japanese porn?"

Zoe nodded.

"Then you know how to behave when they fuck you. Little girlish whimpers. Act demure. Don't show that you are enjoying it. No American pornstar noises. No begging them to fuck you harder. If they cum over you, be stoical. The pretence is that the girls we provide are not escorts but members of our staff pressed into service against their will."

Zoe said dully, "No pretence this time."

"Indeed," Max grinned, rubbing his hands together. "It's all worked out rather well. I will call you Miss Latimer; you will call me Mr Carter."

He led her back to her office.

"Go to the ladies' and have a pee," he told her. "Who knows when you'll have another chance?"

As she washed her hands, Zoe stared at herself in the mirror. A shiver passed down her spine. She walked slowly back down the corridor to her office, arriving just in time to hear the buzz of an internal call on her phone.

"Still here, Zoe, love?" asked Brian, the security guard. "Mr Carter's Japanese clients have arrived. Shall I send them up?"

"Go down and meet them," hissed Max.

"I'll be right down," she said.

Zoe greeted the five besuited Japanese in the swanky lobby. She bowed to them all with a shy smile - as instructed - and they bowed back. Once in the lift they eyed her closely, clearly knowing why she was there. She found herself standing straighter, pulling in her flat belly still further under their scrutiny. She assessed each one covertly in the mirrored walls of the lift, very conscious that they would soon be inside her. Her hard nipples throbbed and more juice leaked from her tingling pussy.

When the lift doors opened, Max was waiting, bowing and greeting the visitors. He led the way down the hall to the conference room, chatting agreeably to the men and ignoring his trembling stepdaughter. Once all were seated, he said, "Drinks, please, Miss Latimer."

Zoe opened the drinks cabinet in the corner of the room and moved around the ring of chairs, taking orders and pouring drinks. At last, everyone had a drink in hand and the men were talking and laughing. Zoe stood in the middle of the room, unsure what to do next. Max smiled up at her wolfishly.

"Miss Latimer," he said. "Be so good as to remove your jacket and dress."

Hesitantly, Zoe took off her jacket and hung it on a peg by the door. She reached behind her, shaking fingers fumbling with the zip of her shift dress.

"Come here," Max snapped, impatiently.

Eyes lowered modestly, Zoe went over to him. Max reached around her slender body and, with a ripping sound, pulled down the zip and pushed the dress from her shoulders. It puddled around her feet and she stepped out of it, crouching to pick it up. Max took it from her and threw it behind him.

Goosebumps rose on her creamy skin despite the warmth of the room as she sensed the eyes roaming over her body. Max put cool hands on her hips and turned her around to face the Japanese. Then he unhooked her bra and pulled it off. Her full, pert breasts bounced gently on her chest, the pale pink nipples taut. She had extremely sensitive nipples and the feel of the air on her bare skin was already turning her on. The clients all leaned forward a little in their seats, murmuring to each other in admiration. Zoe hung her head but her excitement was mounting. She stood exposed and vulnerable, knowing she was about to be fucked repeatedly while her stepfather watched. She felt Max's fingers on her hips again, pushing her knickers down her thighs.

"Turn around, Miss Latimer," he said, hoarsely, and Zoe obeyed, stepping out of the scrap of lace around her ankles. His cock swelled and throbbed at having his stepdaughter naked before him, entirely at his command. Her petite body was perfect: her legs toned; her breasts firm; her belly slightly concave. But her helplessness to resist was the biggest turn-on.

Roughly, Max pulled her down on to his lap and took her left nipple between his teeth. Shuddering, Zoe belatedly realised the truth: that Max was not just going to watch. He meant to take her too. He had probably had this in mind ever since Dylan betrayed her. He sucked hard, squeezing and kneading her other breast and rolling the swollen right nipple in his fingers; and Zoe - excitement eclipsing her disgust at the taboo of being violated by her mother's husband, whom she had once called daddy - groaned in ecstasy, arching her back. She heard sounds of movement behind her and craned around to see the five businessmen swiftly shedding their shoes and trousers. Her inner thighs were slick with her juices now and she could smell her own arousal. Max switched to suck her right breast and slipped a hand between her legs, circling her clit with a stubby finger. Her slit, he noticed, was already sopping wet. He released her nipple with an audible [i]pop[/i] and smiled into her grey eyes.

"Mr Ishida," he said, addressing the most senior of the businessmen, still holding her gaze. "Where do you want Miss Latimer?"

Mr Ishida did not hesitate. "On her hands and knees," he said.

Max nodded and gave Zoe a little shove between her tits, with their reddened, saliva-soaked nipples. She rose to her feet and turned to walk into the centre of the circle but Max caught her hand.

"You heard the man," he said, rather nastily. "On all fours."

Feeling suddenly less horny and more humiliated, Zoe dropped to her hands and knees and crawled slowly across the carpet towards Mr Ishida, carefully fixing her gaze on his ankles, in black socks. He stood but stayed where he was, waiting for her to reach him. When she did, he said only, "Suck."

Zoe knelt up and, with cold fingers, pushed down his shorts.

His rock-hard cock sprang free and slapped her cheek. All the men laughed and Zoe

flushed. At her graduation gangbang - up until Dylan's arrival - she had been in the driving seat: the men she'd fucked had asked her where she wanted them; her pleasure had dictated the pace. She knew she could even have told Dylan to leave, but by that time her need for cock had overridden her desire for discretion and she'd wanted her stepbrother in her mouth. This was different. None of these men knew or cared about her in the least. She was simply the entertainment: a collection of holes available for their use. She suddenly felt a little scared. Mr Ishida slapped her face twice more with his erection.

Zoe opened her mouth to speak, to tell Max she had changed her mind and to hell with the consequences. But as her lips parted, Mr Ishida's cock slipped between them and then his hand was on the crown of her head, holding it in place. He began to thrust his hips, fucking her face, as his companions applauded. Zoe's nose was buried in his wiry pubic hair. She jerked her head, trying to breathe, and he thrust harder, turned on by her resistance. She spluttered, saliva spilling from the corners of her mouth onto the slopes of her breasts and he laughed again, saying something in Japanese.

She felt hands on her buttocks lifting her hips and a penis separating her slippery labia. She had absolutely no idea which of the men was about to penetrate her and lust punched her in the groin. With sudden clarity she realised that [i]this[/i] - this utter loss of autonomy over her body, not the controlled group sex of her previous gangbang - was the most erotic experience of her life.

In that moment, Zoe surrendered herself entirely.

Her tongue pressed hard against the underside of Mr Ishida's dick as the second cock pushed into her tight, wet cunt. She ground her hips back against the intruder, whimpering softly as she had been instructed to do. The two men, inflamed by her response, began to pound her mercilessly at both ends. Zoe felt her climax begin to gather within her and squeezed her eyes tight shut, focusing on the little white light at her core. She gasped, and Mr Ishida took the opportunity to force the tip of his cock deep into her throat. She mewled again and the wave broke inside her, radiating out from her core to her extremities, her body bucking and thrashing between the two Japanese in the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Mr Ishida gave a guttural groan as he too came, shooting jets of semen into her throat. She choked and swallowed, her eyes streaming. Her held her head tight, forcing her to take every drop. Sweating, he threw back his head as his balls drained, otherwise perfectly still. Zoe's body - limp in the aftermath of her orgasm - was thrown about as the man in her pussy continued to pound into her. Mr Ishida beckoned to another colleague and as his dick slipped from Zoe's bruised lips it was immediately replaced by another.

She traced the ropey veins on this new invader with her tongue, circling its base, twirling clumps of pubic hair around the tip of her tongue, then licking along his length and around the ridge of his corona. This cock was longer and fatter than Mr Ishida's. Zoe's cheeks hollowed as she sucked it into her throat, tasting the abundant pre-cum its owner was already secreting. She felt the fluttering in her abdomen that was the first precursor to an orgasm.

Behind her, the man fucking her pussy was reaching a crescendo. He was shouting rapidly in Japanese, sinking his fingernails into the tender flesh of her hips, as he approached his climax. And then he was cumming, deep inside her, his semen seeking to penetrate her uterus. It was scalding hot and Zoe felt it coat her insides. She tensed and cried out in her own climax and he held her still, savouring the pulsing of her cunt around his softening shaft. Reluctantly, he allowed his penis to slip from her, wiping the slime that coated it on her smooth buttocks, and she renewed the suction on the cock in her mouth, longing for her cunt to be filled again.

The man in her mouth was the youngest of those present and was unused to the sort of enthusiasm Zoe was showing. He buried his fingers in her hair and then jerked back abruptly, withdrawing from her mouth. She tried to suck him back in, but he wanted to cum over her face. Zoe's mouth was wide open, hungry to taste his semen, but most of it he deliberately sprayed over her cheeks, eyelids, hair and chin.

She slumped on the carpet, recovering her strength, as a rapid-fire discussion was held over her head. Moments later, hands lifted her and positioned her over another hard cock. She sank down, impaling herself on it gratefully and began to rotate her hips. She rode the man beneath her energetically for some moments, and then heard Max's voice. "I think you're going to need this, Miss Latimer."

Fingers parted her arse-cheeks and something cold and hard was inserted into her anus. She felt a cool wetness spreading inside her. Lubricant. Then she was pushed down onto the body below her. Her pussy still full of cock, another dick began to push forcefully at her arsehole. Zoe's body resisted this unnatural violation at first, but the pressure was insistent. She felt hot damp breath against her ear and heard Max whisper, "Relax. I'm sure a slut like you has fantasised about being double-penetrated."

He was right. When she watched porn and masturbated she inevitably sought out double penetration videos. It had been the missing element in her previous gangbang.

She tried hard to relax, as he had instructed her, as her stepfather's penis forced its way into her slippery rectum. She panted, closing her eyes, and emitting more of those whimpers that so turned on her audience. At last, Max told her, "Push! Try to push me out!" She did as she was told and the mushroom head of his cock forced its way past the tight ring of her sphincter until her stepfather was balls deep inside her arsehole. He bore down, forcing his cock as far inside her as it would go. Zoe gasped and gibbered incoherently.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • That's Entertainment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds