• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fem in a Black Leather Jacket

Fem in a Black Leather Jacket

My heart was beating like a jack rabbit, my palms were damp. You could hear the music from down the street. I walked through the bar's front door for the first time, this was where I met him. God, I can't believe it led to this. I moved downstairs into a big loud room, heavy beats penetrated my chest. It was busy, packed, sweat filled the air. I kept to the edge of the crowd and looked for a way to the bar. I pushed my way through bodies, until I managed to lean over a counter. The bartender was pouring a customers drink close by, when he looked up to my gaze "What can I get ya?!" he shouted to me over the music.

I clear my throat, raising my voice "Whiskey, with ice, please!" he smiles and nods. I slide the money across the bar as he returns with my drink "Keep the change!" I say to him. He thanks me and walks away to another guy at the end of the bar. I turn as I sip my whiskey, looking around the crowded room.

He captured my attention. He was short, a little bit taller than me, with brown eyes and hair. He started to walk towards me. I rolled my shoulders and finished my drink. He smiled and leaned into my neck "Hey, aren't you hot in that?!" I looked down and realised I'm still wearing my leather jacket. I shouted to him "Kind of, but I wasn't planning on staying long!"

"Is that an invitation?!" He smirked.

"Do you want it to be?" I remarked. He smiled at me, taking my glass from my hand and putting it on the bar.

He leaned into me again "I'm Mark" he stated, then took my hand and dragged me out of the room and back up the stairs. It had never happened this fast before. I knew I needed to tell him before we got too far into it.

We stepped outside and he pushed me against a wall, hand around my throat. He kissed me roughly "Whats your name?" he growls at me.

I bite my lip, "Its Julian." he kisses my mouth hard "Julian, I live right by here... do you wanna come with me? Have some fun?" I nod as much as I can with his hand around my neck. Mark grabs the back of my arm and we walk.

I blurt out urgently "I need to tell you something... I'm trans... I'm a transguy."

He smiles, puts his arm around me holding me closer "Thats okay. I've been with transmen before... how about we get to mine, get out of the cold and talk more"

The walk to his apartment was silent and took no more than five minutes. He opens up and lets me in first. Mark takes my leather jacket off me and sternly tells me "Sit down" I smile and sit on his couch. Mark folds my jacket and puts it on the table in front of me, before sitting on an armchair opposite. That was when he introduced me to our night together. He asked for my consent to a night of BDSM, him being my master, me being his slave. He laid out the rules: what we were to call each other, limits, safe words etc. Mark reiterated several times that at any point I could leave. His dominance was mesmerizing. Telling me how it was. I wondered how many other guys had been in there before me. I could feel my cock getting wet and hard in my pants. I'd never done this before, BDSM, I mean. Part of me wanted to run, but I consented anyway. If I could leave at any time, whats the harm?

Mark smirked and commanded me "Stand up, strip down to your underwear." I stand before him and say quietly "Yes... master." as I fumble with the hem of my shirt, pulling it off over my head. Exposing my chest scars. I look to him and he nods for me to continue. I bend and untie my boots, kicking them off and putting them next to each other against the couch. Then I undo my belt and jeans pushing them down my thighs to the floor, showing Mark my tight grey briefs. I quickly fold the jeans and shirt, placing them on top of my jacket. I look into his eyes as I stand, half naked, Mark sizes me up and I avert my eyes.

He stands, walking around the small table. Mark grabs the back of my neck and kisses me hard and rough. As he pulls away, Mark turns me and whispers into my ear "We are going to my bedroom now, boy. Remember your safe word?"

"'Red', Master."

"Good"

He drags me to the bedroom door, opening it and pushing me in. I look around and see a double bed inside, with a chest of drawers, a full length mirror and a wall of shelves, that hold innumerable sex toys. Master drags me over to the bed "Spread your legs, bend over." I breathe in and part my leg. I push myself forward, keeping my back straight, and put my hands on the bed. Master walks around me, to his wall of toys. He lifts his hand, and drags a heavy glass butt plug off the shelf. Master picks up one of the bottles of lube he has, before walking behind me.

Master throws the bottle next to me. He pulls down my briefs to my thighs and presses the tip of the plug against me, rubbing the lube onto my hole "Relax, boy." he commands me. I breathe slowly as he presses the size into me, stretching my hole. Suddenly, my ass sucked in the plug, before settling before the base. I sighed, biting my lip as my ass settles around the heavy glass. Master pulls my briefs back up and grabs my hair, and yanks me up to stand straight.

He sits down on the bed and shoves me over his knee. I grunt as my ass goes into the air, pushing the plug in more, and my hands fall to the floor. He lets go of my hair and runs his hand down my back. Master rubs his hand over my ass cheeks "I'm going to spank you, with my hand, five times. You will count along." He lifts his hand from me. Master brings his hand back down, with a loud whack echoing around the room. I groan as the hit jolted the plug. He clear his throat, signalling for me to speak "One" I whimper. I move under him, licking and biting my lip. With every hit, he spanks with more force, until I'm panting out the numbers. Finally, he pulls down my underwear again, pulling back his hand from me. He hits me the last time, my ass burns and I yelp loudly. My plug shifting inside of me "F-f-five, m-master".

Master knocks my legs apart, as much as he can with the underwear in the way. He slips his fingers between my thighs, sliding his fingers over my wet, hard cock. I moan, moving my hips. He chuckles, before pulling away his fingers. Master stands me up and face me towards him, my face flushed. I watch him as he sucks on his fingers "You taste good boy. Would you like to continue?" I bite my lip, then smile "Please, master."

"Take your briefs off fully, get on your knees." Master commands. I bend slowly and push the briefs to the floor. I step out of them and get on my knees in front of Master. He unzips his pants, pulling out his hard cock. I breath heavily. Knowing how much I needed it. Master pats his knee and I crawl towards him. As I push myself up I look into his eyes "Taste" he whispers to me and I lightly lick up his shaft. My mouth covers his head and I swirl my tongue around him, making him lean back and moan 'fuck' under his breath. I work his shaft with my hand as I suck on his head, tasting his pre-cum. I grind my ass against the floor, pushing on the plug.

Master grabs my chin, pulling me off him. He smirks as I look up at him "Stand up, boy." he says. I stand in front of him and he pushes his cock into his boxers. Master walks around me to his wall. He returns a moment later, holding my jaw he kisses me softly and strokes my cheek "Open." he commands. My mouth falls open for him and he slips in a breathable ball gag and fastens it around my head. He ties my wrists behind my back "Can you move your fingers?" he asks me, I nod and he continues "If you want me to stop, lift your middle and ring finger on your left hand." I nod again and demonstrate "Good, boy!" he smiles.

I whimper as Master spreads my legs and lightly pulls the butt plug. He removes it and puts the plug on a towel by the wall of toys. He sits on the bed, grabbing my hip, dragging me onto his lap, making me straddle him. Master pulls out his cock, rubbing it against mine. I moan softly through the gag, my swollen cock twitching, wanting him to fuck me already. Master pushes in his cock to my ass, I groan. He grabs my neck and lowers me down, using my weight to force his cock into me. I sigh as his cock head pops into me. Master pulls me down until his cock settles fully in my ass.

He bites his lip, grabbing my waist with one hand. With his guidance, I start pushing his cock in and out. Master puts his hand to my cock, making me rub myself against it as I ride him. I moan loudly through the gag. He was edging me, bringing me to the brink of coming, then taking it away. And repeat. I whimper as Master smirks at my frustration. He pulls away his hand from my cock, placing it on the bed to hold himself up. Master grips my waist harder, I feel his cock throb inside my ass. He groans, bucking his hips, fucking me fast. Before his body starts to spasm. I moan loudly as he brutally shoves his cock in and out of me. Suddenly, his hot white cum shoots out of him and fills my ass.

I fall into his torso, unable to keep myself up as he lets go of my body. His cock comes out of me and I whimper. He smirks, kissing my shoulder, before throwing me on the bed. Master falls to his knees on the floor, grabbing my legs and pulling me down until my ass his hanging off the bed. He pushes his face between my thighs, flicking his tongue over my swollen hard cock. I moan, choking on my gag, as I move my hips. Master moves his hand up my body onto my chest. He sucks my cock steadily, in rhythm with my heartbeat. My chest rises and falls, I whimper under his hold. My mouth aches around the gag, my hands fall asleep under my body. I lift my body off the bed, grinding my cock into Masters mouth. Shaking, my body spasms.

As I cum, I shut my eyes, I almost scream through the gag. I relax into the sheets and Master gives my cock one last lick, making my body jolt. He stands up and over me, grabbing my shoulders he sits me up. He pulls the gag out of my mouth and it hangs around my neck. I breathe deep and look up at him. He smiles "Enjoy yourself?" he whispers. I nod at him, smiling wide "Better than that!"

Mark unties my hands and I stretch my arms out, cracking my fingers. He kisses me deeply.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fem in a Black Leather Jacket

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 359 milliseconds