• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Nasty Slut Ch. 01

The Nasty Slut Ch. 01

Prince and Jenna were on a holiday. They were in Acapulco, in the Presidential Villa in the Villas of Acapulco. Both knew they were going to need all the space and luxury for a dirty, kinky, nasty fuck session that they were going to have. Plus they had the company of Lola.

Lola is the nastiest slut in Acapulco. They had hired her services for the vacation because Prince and Jenna wanted this trip to be the kinkiest fuckathon ever. Lola has been hired to fuck both senseless She had the reputation of being the queen of extreme filthy fucking. And Jenna was keen to break that reputation of hers.

Prince was wearing his black briefs and was sitting on the couch. Jenna was kneeling down in front of him. She had a bottle of wine in her hand which she was swigging. Her black low cut top is showing her ample breasts and her black hot pants barely covering her ass and cunt. Lola was sitting next to Prince. Wearing a leather one piece swimsuit. She has heavy make up and dark mascara. Her hair is shoulder length and open.

Jenna’s attention is squarely on Prince’s cock that was bulging from his black briefs. She took another big swig from the wine bottle and set it aside. Her hands moved up his thighs and rubbed his hard cock through the cloth.

She was rasping near his cock “Take out that cock motherfucker. TAKE IT OUT and SHOVE it into my slut mouth. Fuck my mouth with that donkey dick you fucker. Drill it deep into my mouth and fuck it like a slutty cunt. I want to feel your huge thick cock FUCK my throat till I gag and choke like a bitch in heat. Can you do that? FUCK ME LIKE A CUNT! Fuck my mouth till I puke you bastard.”

Lola gets up and goes behind Jenna.

“This is one horny slut we have here Prince. Lets give her a fuck that she will remember. Lets fuck this bitch till she is full of cum”.

She kneels down behind her and slaps her ass hard. Jenna groans and looks back at her, her eyes blazing and full of lust. Prince grabs her hair and turns her face towards him again.

“You want to get fucked you slut. Do you want to be fucked and screwed and licked and sucked on like a cheap gutter whore? I bet you do. Well you are going to get it tonight. We are going to fuck you tight. Here SUCK this. Suck this cock hard bitch. I want it dripping wet “. He rips his briefs off and RAMS his cock into her mouth.

Jenna gurgles and grunts as his cock goes inside her slutty mouth. Prince can feel her hot tongue slithering over his cock as it moves deep inside her mouth, He grabs her hair and thrusts his hips hard, plundering his cock into her mouth. Jenna’s body heaves and bucks from the assault. She wraps her hands around his hips for balance. This gives Prince a better angle to FUCK her mouth. He grabs her hair tighter and start fucking her mouth furiously. Spit spurts out of her mouth as it gets rammed hard and fast by Prince’s cock. Drool is oozing all over her slutty chin and mouth.

Lola meanwhile rips Jenna’s pants off and slaps her naked ass. She grabs her cunt roughly and squeezes it. Jenna’s cunt is oozing juice.

“Fuck this slut is loving it. Fuck her harder Prince. Fuck the bitch till she chokes and gags on that cock.”

She reaches in front and tears her top off. Jenna’s tits spring loose and sway from the rough fucking Prince is giving her slutty mouth. Lola grabs the back of her head and pushes it down on his cock even harder. His cock plunges into her throat making her choke. Jenna’s body heaves.

“YEAH BITCH YEAH! Fuck that cock. Get your slut mouth fucked liked a cunt. COME ON FUCK IT. God what a gutter whore this cunt is. FUCK IT!”

Jenna’s body is bucking from the assault. She gags and chokes and pukes out the wine she was having all over Prince’s cock. That makes Lola and Prince fuck her mouth even harder. Prince pulls her hair harder and RAMS it deeper into her mouth with Lola pushing her head in harder everytime Prince plunged in. Jenna’s spit and puke was splattering all over her face and body. Lola laughs and spits on her face, calling her a cock sucking whore. A spit covered puking slut whose mouth is a dirty wet cunt to fuck.


Prince pulled his cock out of her mouth. It’s covered in spit and her puke. He grabs Jenna’s face and pulls it up. Lola pulls her mouth wide by hooking her fingers into Jenna’s mouth. He spits hard into it and slaps her face with his cock. Lola gathers up her spit and drools it into her face. Then she spits hard on her mouth and stretches it open wider.

“Stick your tongue out you cunt. Stick it out and lick his ass. Lick it like a pig you cum hungry slut. LICK IT!”

Jenna sticks out her tongue like a horny bitch. Prince turns around and spreads his ass cheeks. Lola grabs her head and forces her tongue in. Jenna’s tongue slides deep into Prince’s asshole. Licking it and sucking it like a dirty whore. Tasting his nasty ass as she grunts and moans like an animal.

Prince thrusts back into her tongue making Jenna bury her face into his tight ass and her tongue go deeper. Prince can feel her spit on his ass and then lick it and suck it like a nasty filthy fuck pig.

He turns. Her face is a mess. Covered in spit and puke and his ass juice. Her mouth still stretched open by Lola. Jenna was looking like a dirty slut who has just been rough fucked like a dog.

Price grabbed her face and smeared the filth all over it. Lola was spitting and slapping her face. Prince grabbed her hair in a bunch and turned her face towards Lola’s cunt. Lola’s wet cunt is dripping with juice. She stands up and thrusts her pussy into Jenna’s mouth.

“Lick that cunt you whore. LICK IT. Lick that slut’s cunt like a whore/“ Prince slams her face into Lola’s cunt over and over again. Lola thrusting wildly as she moans every time Jenna’s tongue and face slap against her itching cunt.

“Filthy ass licking slut. You like licking his ass. Here. Drink my piss bitch. I bet you will like that better. Open your mouth. OPEN IT YOU CUNT. And stick you tongue out. I want to see you gulp down my piss like a fucking pig.”

Lola groaned and let out a stream of piss on Jenna’s mouth.

“AAAAAARRGGHHHHHHHYYYEEEAAAHHHH!!! Drink that piss you shit eating fuckpig. DRINK IT! That’s it gurgle it like a nasty whore. OH YEAH! Uuuunnhhh –unnnnhhhh- unnnhhhh! OH YEAH FUCK! The slut is my piss mop. I am going to drench your face in my filthy piss you cunt. Do you like that? DRINK IT WHORE! Fill yourself with my piss.”

Prince pushed Jenna’s face into Lola’s pissing cunt making it fly and spray all over. She was gurgling and coughing and gulping like the piss drinking slut she was. As Lola finishes pissing, Prince pushed Jenna down on all fours. She was on her knees and hands, drenched in the slutty, nasty piss of Lola.

Jenna’s nasty ass was in front of Prince’s face. He pulled her asshole wide open with his fingers.

Jenna screamed at him.. “Come on, man. I fucking earned it. I fucking deep throated that big fat cock, so shove it up my ass. Fucking hard. Don't stop shoving it until it's all in. Fucking break my ass in two with that fucker. Then rape me in my ass. Fucking slam it into me. I don't care how much it fucking hurts, or how much I fucking scream. I want it to hurt. I want to scream. I want to feel like I've been ass fucked by a lamppost. Kill me in my asshole you motherfucker."

He could can hear her scream and writhe as her tight asshole is stretched and pulled. Lola plunges her tongue into her ass and swivels it around making her moan. Prince asks her to hold Jenna’s ass open for him. She pulls it apart wider. Prince grabs the wine bottle Jenna was swigging from and RAMS it up her stretched asshole. She screams like an animal as it plunges in. Almost tearing her ass. Her cunt is spurting juice and piss. She throws her head from side to side in pure ecstasy as she feels the bottle filling her ass with wine.

Prince pushes the bottle in harder, stretching her tight asshole. Then he pulls it out with a yank. Jenna’s ass gushes out the wine on Lola’s and Prince’s face. They open our mouths, gulping down the filthy mixture of wine and her ass slime. She is bucking her ass and grunting as the wine gushes and squirts out. Her asshole gaping wide open.

Prince slides his fingers into her ass. Frigging it and making the wine splatter. He and Lola are covered in wine and filth from Jenna’s ass. Lola grabs the empty wine bottle and again RAMS it into Jenna’s ass, base first. Her nasty tight ass ring is stretched and almost busted. She hisses and grinds her teeth as he forces it in till only the long neck is showing.

“Take that you slut. Take that up your ass like a anal whore. UUUURRHHH yeah! That’s a tight fit. FUCK IT with your whore ass .I am going to tear that motherfucking slut ass of yours. DEEPER BITCH. Fuck this bottle. Fuck it with your nasty whore ass.”

Jenna is delirious with the pleasure and pain. Her ass feels like it has been torn open. The bottle stuffing her up like a dirty slut turkey. Lola positions herself over the neck of the bottle and inserts her cunt into it. She starts fucking her cunt with the neck of the bottle as it sticks out of Jenna’s ass.

Jenna’s cunt is spurting juice and piss from this assault. Prince moves in front of Jenna and slides his body under hers. Jenna is groaning and grunting and howling as her cunt spasms and squirts out cunt juice and piss. Prince places his mouth is under her cunt and feels her piss inside his mouth. He sticks his tongue into Jenna’s cunt and licks her clit making her moan and piss harder into his mouth.

His hands are all over Jenna’s tits, squeezing her nipples and kneading them. He tugs hard at them as her filthy slut cunt spews piss into his mouth and face. Lola meanwhile is tearing her ass while fucking the bottle. Her cunt sliding deep into the bottle, making it push harder into Jenna’s ass.

Prince moves out from under her body. His face dripping with Jenna’s piss. He is holding some of her cunt juice and piss in his mouth. He holds her face and drools it into her mouth as her slut ass gets fucked by the bottle. Lola is moaning and humping the bottleneck hard. The bottle is covered with her cunt juice mixed with her ass filth. Prince asks her to get off the bottle. She moves off and yanks the bottle out of Jenna’s ass. She SCREAMS and howls like a whore as her ass is gaping open.

Lola licks the filthy base of the bottle clean and spits inside Jenna’s mouth. Then she turns her around on her back and holds Jenna’s legs up. Her dripping cunt and wide busted asshole is there for me to fuck. Prince plunges four of his fingers into her gaping asshole starts finger fucking it furiously. His other hand forces four fingers into her cunt.

Lola grabs Jenna’s tits and mounts her face. She presses her freshly fucked cunt into her mouth and starts fucking her face with it.

“That’s it Prince fuck the shit out the dirty little cunt. FUCK HER HARD. Fist that slutty cunt and asshole till she pisses and shits all over us. I want to see her slutty cunt spew cum. Fuck the little whore hard. “

She grabs Jenna’s tits and starts to twist the nipples hard, making Jenna scream into her cunt. She squeezes it harder and jams her cunt deeper into her open mouth. Jenna’s cunt is spurting cum and piss all over the place. Her ass is oozing filth. Prince leans forward and spits into Lola mouth. He pulls out his hands and smears her pretty face with Jenna’s cunt and ass juice. Lola grunts and growls in lust and spits back at Prince. Her body heaves and retches from the nasty dirty mess on her face and tits. She suddenly climbs off Jenna’s body and pukes into her face and tits. She gurgles and groans and pukes hard all over Jenna’s face and tits, drenching her in her nasty slime.

Jenna is covered with piss and sweat and puke and cum. She is writhing in it like a dirty fuckpig. Her cunt is spasming from the orgasms.

“Fuck the dirty little bitch, Prince. Fuck this whore tight. Jam your cock into this piss covered slut and fuck her silly.”

“Oh I am going to do that Lola. This whore is going to get the nastiest fuck of her life. Hold her ass open for me.” Lola sits on Jenna’s piss and puke covered body and holds her legs up. She bends down over her cunt and grabs her ass cheeks, spreading them wide to expose her asshole.

Prince can see the gaping asshole. He hold his cock in his hands and starts peeing into Jenna’s stretched asshole. He fills her gaping asshole with piss.

“That’s right you dirty bastard. Fill my ass with your piss. Fuck me like a cheap whore.”

Prince fills her asshole with piss while spraying all over her cunt and Lola’s face too.. Then he SHOVES his cock into it. His piss splatters all over their bodies as he ravages Jenna’s ass with his cock.

“Give it her Prince. Give it all to this dirty bitch. OH YEAH!! Fuck that piss filled ass till she squeals like a pig.”

Prince was shouting and groaning. “Fuck my cock you filthy whore. Fuck it like the nasty cum slut that you are. FUCK IT. OH YEAH!! Can you feel my cock fucking your piss filled asshole. That’s it Lola SHOVE your fingers deeper into that cunt. FRIG THE BITCHES CUNT. Make her scream as I fuck her filthy gaping asshole.”

He spits into Lola’s mouth and starts fucking the slut Jenna even harder. Pounding and ravaging her nasty ass.

Finally his cum boils over. He shoves Lola out of the way and straddles Jenna’s heaving chest. His cock spurts gobs of creamy cum all over her face, covering her eyes and mouth as she dribbles and gags on the cum. Lola comes up over her head facing Prince and spits into hiss mouth. Her cunt is spraying piss all over Jenna’s mouth as Prince’s cum splashes into Jenna’s mouth and face. She scoops up some of the piss covered cum and rubs it over her face. She retches and pukes again all over Prince’s body, spitting and coughing into his mouth and face. She drools her spit into his mouth and face and spits hard on it.

All the nasty slime is dripping down Prince’s body on Jenna’s tits and face. She is moaning and writhing. . His cum and Lola’s piss and puke is dripping from her face. Her asshole is gaping and oozing filth and piss. The three are covered in puke and piss and cunt juice. Prince lies down over Jenna’s nasty slut body and starts licking her armpit. Savoring the sweat from the sex. He can feel her body orgasming and convulsing. Lola is satiated and panting.

“What that’s it? Is that all you nasty motherfuckers got in you? “, she taunts. “Now I want to get nasty and extreme. Come on you filthy fuckers. Think you can make Lola cum. Give it to me dirty and HARD. Fuck me like a pig whore you bastards. Do you think you can do that?”

Prince and Jenna look at her and then at each other. They smile. Tonight was going to be a long night………..

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Nasty Slut Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 658 milliseconds