• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Tied to Bed, is Stripped Naked

Mom, Tied to Bed, is Stripped Naked

123

Not expected home from work so soon, Jimmy tied his mother, Elizabeth, to her bed and stripped her naked before having his wicked, sexual way with her naked body.

Jimmy came home unexpectedly early from work. For a good job done, his boss gave him the rest of the day off. Thinking he'd have the house to himself to watch a couple of porn videos and masturbate before his mother came home from work, he was surprised to find his mother sound asleep in her room with her bedroom door wide open.

'Oh, my God. Wow,' he thought to himself. 'She's so pretty,' he thought while staring at her as if she was Sleeping Beauty.

Obviously, by the disarray of her short skirt that was raised much higher than she wears it, she didn't expect him home until much later, around supper time. Either she came home early from work or she called in sick. With her dressed for work, he figured she came home from work early. With one responsible for the other, she had been getting a lot of migraine headaches lately from her lack of sleep. Maybe she was just tired.

As if he was her father and she was his sleeping child, he stood in the doorway of her bedroom staring at her and watching her sleep. Such a MILF, she was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely.

He wished he was sleeping next to her. He wished he was having sex with her. A sexy sight to behold, his mother was quite stunning actually, especially in the way she was dressed for work in her navy blue, pinstriped, business suit. She had removed her pantyhose and he wondered if she had been masturbating again. Perhaps masturbation helped her to relax. Perhaps masturbation prevented her from getting a migraine. With her pantyhose looking so much like road kill of a homeless woman hit by a car, her pantyhose was strewn on the floor next to her navy blue, leather, high heels shoes.

From his angle, especially if he squatted and/or leaned down just a little, with his mother's skirt having a slit up the middle, he was hoping to see a better up skirt peek of her white, bikini panties. With her short skirt hiked up to her mid thighs and her long, shapely legs parted just enough for him to see what he so wanted to see, he had a clear view of her panty clad pussy. An incestuous vision, it was so sexy and so erotically hot to see his mother's panty clad mound waiting to be fingered, licked, and fucked.

'Oh, my God. I love seeing my Mom's panties,' he thought while staring at her panties and while fingering the head of his penis through his pants. "She has such sexy panties."

He remembered that this was how it all started the first time when he came home unexpectedly and caught his mother masturbating. As if he was imagining her masturbating and sexually fantasizing her pleasuring herself with her vibrator and dildo, he couldn't believe his eyes. With her feet in the air, her legs spread, and her big tits hanging out over her bra, he had never seen as much of his mother until that day.'

'Wow,' he couldn't believe his eyes.

With her immediately making him horny, he couldn't help himself from unzipping himself and removing his cock from his pants. He couldn't stop himself from stroking his erect prick while watching his mother masturbate. Wanting to masturbate together, he couldn't help himself from masturbating while watching his mother pleasuring herself. Even now, weeks later, he still couldn't believe she took his erection in hand and stroked him before blowing him. He still couldn't believe she allowed him to cum in her mouth and she swallowed his cum.

'Oh, my God, that was so hot,' he thought.

So hot and so sexually exciting, with her having the sexiest underwear collection, he never could get enough of seeing his mother's panties. Seeing what he wasn't supposed to see of his mother always made his cock hard and pulsate. Seeing what he wasn't supposed to see of his mother gave him masturbation fodder for later that night when alone in his room and fantasizing of his mother naked and having sex with him.

Before having the sexual pleasure of seeing her in her panty and bra, topless, and/or naked he couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over the thoughts of imagining his mother in her panty and bra, topless, and/or naked. Before actually having sex with his mother, feeling her, fondling her, kissing her, licking her, making love to her, and fucking her, he couldn't count how many times he had masturbated over the thoughts of having sex with his mother. Before she saw his erection, stroked his erection, sucked his erection, and fucked his erection, he couldn't count how many times he masturbated over the thoughts of his mother having sex with him.

Upset over the recent incestuous sex they had been having lately, with her feeling guilty and chastising herself for having had sex with him, she hadn't been sleeping lately. He still couldn't believe he caught his mother masturbating. 'Wow!'

He still couldn't believe he saw his mother's nearly naked body. He still couldn't believe she blew him and allowed him to cum in her mouth.

'Oh, my God. Double wow!'

He still couldn't believe he ate his mother's pussy before he fucked his mother's pussy.

'Triple wow!'

Then, when he found that story on Literotica written by LadyofErotica, Masturbating and Cumming for Mom, he read it out loud to his mother. Before they had sex, he never thought he'd be reading a story called, Masturbating and Cumming for Mom. Before they had sex, they weren't as close as they are now.

After catching his Mom masturbating and masturbating with her for his mother to see him playing with his cock too, and with her blowing him, that story meant a lot to them. It made them realize that they weren't the only mother and son having incestuous sex. It made them realize that they were more normal than not. With so many mothers having incestuous sex with their sons, those who weren't having incestuous sex with their sons had thought about having incestuous sex with their sons.

Not done there with just reading the story, they even rented the movies to reenact all that was in Elizabeth's story.

'Oh, my God, that was so hot,' he thought while remembering all the fun they had with the reenactment.

While watching the movies, Spanking the Monkey and the Secretary, he still couldn't believe his mother not only sucked him again but also allowed him to eat her pussy before allowing him to fuck her pussy. As if he was Michael and his mother was Jennifer in the story, not only couldn't he believe that his mother was interested in reading the story but also that she wanted to reenact the sex in the story too.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'That was a night to remember.' Such a glorious night of having forbidden sex with his mother, he'd never forget that night for the rest of his life. 'Thank you LadyofErotica for giving us the inspiration to incestuously cum together again,' he thought.

Indeed, as if she was his very own Sleeping Beauty, instead of his mother, he watched her soundly sleeping while he continued to stare between her shapely thighs at her white, bikini panties. Even the mild, sleeping pills she took didn't seem to help, until now. Maybe this time she took a whole pill instead of just a half. Now she was out. Now she was unconscious. If only he dared, now she'd be oblivious to whatever he wanted to do to her sexy, shapely body.

'Oh, my God. Do I dare have my wicked, sexual way with her sleeping body? Should I touch her? She I feel her? Should I undress her? Should I strip her naked? Should I have sex with her naked body while she's sleeping? Should I violate my mother in such a dastardly and despicable way?'

An opportunity, he couldn't resist nor pass up, this was his chance to have his wicked, sexual way with her beautiful body without her even knowing she had been sexually violated and abused by him. No doubt, if she was getting laid regularly and having more sex, she wouldn't be having any trouble sleeping. If she was getting laid regularly and having more sex, she wouldn't be having migraine headaches. If she sucked and fucked cocks more often, she wouldn't be having these troubling maladies.

Only, now that he had sex with his mother, possessively jealous, he wouldn't want anyone else to have sex with her. Taking on the responsibility of helping his mother to sleep, it was up to him to do something to help his mother but what? What could he possibly do to give his mother the deep rest that she so needed. Maybe if he stripped her naked and gave her a deep tissue, full body massage that would help. He racked his brain to come up with a medical solution to help his poor, tired mother sleep and to rid her of her migraine headaches. Then, he thought of the perfect medical solution for a son to do to help his mother relax.

'Of course. That's what I'll do. The answer to her problems is sex. I'll give her sex. Sex is what I want and sex is what she needs. Being that we already had sex, I'll give her sex again,' he thought as his way to help his mother sleep.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

He tiptoed in her room and stood at the end of her bed staring at her and enjoying a closer up skirt view of her panties she was unintentionally giving him. He continued standing there to see if she was really sleeping. She was. He continued standing there to see if she'd awaken. She didn't. Nothing, not a move and not a sound but for her deep, restful breathing. She was soundly asleep in her deep, drug induced, sleeping pill slumber.

If only she knew how sexually excited seeing her panties made him, his mother would probably force him to get psychiatric help. Only, there was something about seeing his mother's panties, her bra, her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass that drove him insane with incestuous, sexual lust. Instead of finding her dressed in her blue, pinstriped business suit, he only wished she was lying there in her bra and panty.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'How hot would that be to happen upon my sleeping mother dressed in her bra and panty?'

He only wished she was lying there topless and in just her white or pastel bikini panties. How hot would that be to come home early from work and to see my mother lying on her bed topless and in her panties? A sight to behold, I'd love to come home to a double eyeful of my mother's C cup breasts. I'd love to see her big, naked tits, her areolas, and her nipples.

'Oh, my God,' he thought while watching her sleep and while fingering the head of his cock through his pants.

He only wished he had caught her masturbating again. Maybe he was too late and she had already masturbated. He only wished she was lying there topless. He only wished she was lying there naked. A sexual fantasy come true, if he was to come home unexpectedly to see his mother asleep while naked, he'd mount her and make love to her before fucking her.

'Naked, naked, naked. Oh, my God, I'd love to see my mother in her bra and panty, topless, and/or naked,' he thought. 'Naked, naked, naked, I can't get enough of my mother's beautiful, naked body.'

Then, instead of thinking of himself, he thought of his mother. Instead of thinking of his own horniness, he thought of her loneliness and obvious sexual frustration for her to have the need to masturbate herself. Instead of thinking only of his sexual desires, he thought of her sexual needs. It's about time he put his mother's wants, needs, and desires over his wants, needs, and desires. It's about time he stopped acting so selfish and give back what she wants and needs by returning the favor, albeit sexual favor, of his mother caring for him for the last 22 years.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Of course, this is it. This is my chance to redeem myself for all the hard times and bad behaviors I gave my Mom. This is my chance to help my mother relax. This is my chance to help rid my mother of her terrible migraine headaches. It's up to me to save my mother from herself and from her sexless life. This is my chance to pay my mother back for all the love, the caring, the understanding, and the help she had given me.'

As if she had been living her life as a nun in a nice house instead of in a convent, maybe if he took the necessary steps to sexually help his mother, she wouldn't have the need to masturbate. Maybe if he gave her sex, she wouldn't be having those migraine headaches. Maybe if he gave his mother more attention, she wouldn't be so sad, lonely, and horny. Maybe if he showed her more compassion and understanding, she'd sleep through the night and not have a migraine headache the next day.

For all that she had done in raising him, supporting him, and paying to send him to college, the least he could do is to give his mother the sexual pleasure of an orgasm or two. For all that she had done in making him grow to be the man he had become, without her having the support of a husband and him without the love of a father, she was his everything. The least that he could do for his mother is to have her cum. A selfless, albeit sexual act of the love for his mother, he needed to give her what she so wanted. He needed to give his mother sex. He needed to give his mother an orgasm or two.

As the man of the house, he was the crowned prince, who was now anointed the king of the castle after his father divorced his mother. As if he was her knight in shining armor, with him in service to his mother as the Queen's, personal bodyguard, it was up to him to do the knightly, the princely, and the kingly thing. He needed to take care of his mother physically, emotionally, and spiritually, as well as sexually.

As if he was driving a stake in his claim that she was his woman, showing her that he cared, he needed to prop her up with his stiff cock. As if she was his busty bar wench, he needed to make his mother his buxom bitch. As if she was his nightclub whore, he needed to show his mother that she was more than just his mother, she was his lover. Once he treated her like the incestuous whore that she obviously was, he'd make her his queen and his partner in their sexual crimes of incest against the moral majority and the puritan society.

'God save the Queen!'

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Silently not to awaken her, something he had done a hundred times before while going through her sexy lingerie drawer, he quietly opened her bureau drawer without making a sound. While looking over at her to make sure she was still sleeping, as if he was a cat burglar stealing her jewels, he retrieved her scarves from her dresser drawer. Ever so gently he tied her right ankle to the bedpost. He was glad she had already removed her pantyhose. An impossible item of clothing to remove without waking her, he was glad he didn't have to deal with trying to stealthily remove her pantyhose.

As much as he hated maxi skirts, thick, terrycloth bathrobes, long evening gowns, and flannel nightgowns, he hated pantyhose even more. Unless they were tightly fitted, tight enough to show the impressions of their emerging nipples, he hated turtleneck tops and sweaters. All women looked better in low cut tops and blouses.

God, don't get me started. Then there's padded bras. Whomever invented padded bras should be imprisoned in a padded cell. Why would a woman who wears a C, D, or double D cup need a padded bra? Yet, it's difficult to find any cup sized bra that isn't padded. Men want to see nipples through blouses and bras. They don't want to see cotton padding.

Whichever gay, fashion designer who invented pantyhose should be flogged with a garter belt, have a pair of bikini panties stuck in his mouth, and hung by the neck with nylon stockings. How dare gay men, men who don't even want women sexually and/or obviously men who don't even like women sexually dictate what women should wear? How dare gay men design clothes that hide what women should freely and publically show? How dare they impose their couture and their fashion designs and frivolous ideas on women?

As if their fashions are bad jokes played on women, unless they're morbidly obese, all women look better wearing less than when wearing more. Unless they have sticks for legs, tree trunk legs, or legs that are marred by cellulite and varicose veins, all women look better in short skirts. All women look better wearing panties, nylons, and garter belts instead of fucking pantyhose. All women look better in bikinis and body shaping and body flattering one-piece bathing suits, especially those that become literally transparent when wet. Instead of wearing a thick flannel nightgown that runs from her neck down to her ankles, all women look better when wearing a sexy, sheer, short, low cut nightgown that makes men happy to be a man.

Then, when wanting to air out their pussies for the night, something women need to do on a regular basis, ala Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Linsay Lohen, Jennifer Lopez, and Mariah Carey, all women look better in short skirts without panties. All women somehow look more attractive whenever they're flashing their asses, their pussies, and their tits. Pantyhose, a modern day chastity belt, an abomination, is not part of that equation. Pantyhose is like putting boots on a dog and lipstick on a pig, albeit there are plenty of pigs in Hollywood who look wonderful when wearing lipstick...ala Jennifer Lopez.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Glad she was sleeping on her back, he gently spread her legs more, just a little more, and just a little bit more for him to tie her left ankle to the bedpost. Now with her leg moved closer to the bedpost and her scarf reaching, he tied her left ankle to the bedpost. With her legs spread wide open and her skirt raised a little higher, he had a clear view of her panty clad pussy and her panty clad, pussy slit.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Seeing my Mom with her legs spread, her skirt raised, and her panties exposed is so hot. I wish more men could see my Mom's panties. I'd love nothing more than to flash my Mom's hot body at the mall.

I'd love nothing more than to watch my Mom flash her big tits to truckers on the highway on the way to the mall. I'd love nothing more than to watch my Mom flash her panties to a shoe salesman at the shoe store while trying on boots a size to small. I'd love nothing more than to watch my Mom sitting at the food court with her legs spread while acting oblivious to men staring at her exposed panties. I'd love nothing more for my mother to bend at the waist while going up an escalator when wearing a short skirt with admiring men standing behind her. Giving bored husbands and boyfriends a sexy striptease show, I'd love nothing more than to watch my mother undress and dress behind a partially closed, dressing room curtain.'

Ever so slowly, gently, and carefully, he lifted her left arm and tied her left wrist to her bedpost. Then, he lifted her right arm and did the same. Only, as soon as he had her wrists and ankles tied, with her unable to freely move, as is she was his prisoner and he was her captor, she popped open her green eyes.

'Oh, oh, busted,' he silently thought.

Only, too late for her to stop him now, she was already tied to her bed. Determined to strip her naked, he was determined to have sex with his mother. Having sex with his mother's naked body was a sacrifice he needed to make to give her the must needed rest she needed for her not to have migraine headaches. Having sex with his mother was the least he could do to help his Mom. Having sex with his mother was for her benefit and not his, kind of, a little bit, actually not at all but what did it matter? He was sincere in trying to help his mother sleep without migraine headaches making her unable to rest.

"Jimmy! What the Hell are you doing?" She looked from one wrist to the other before looking down at her ankles and before looking up at him. "Untie me this very instant," she said struggling against the ties that only made them tighter.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom, Tied to Bed, is Stripped Naked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds