• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 01

Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 01

123

"Smokey And The Merry Girls" (part 1)

*****

Welcome once more, friends, to the roll call of my lovely lesbian ladies. Mid-February 2016, I introduced my fiftieth gal-loving gal (not counting bisexuals. So if there're any Smokey ladies you notice are not included in this review series and are wondering why, it's most likely because they're bi). That's fifty bonafide gay female characters. And being that I'm only writing lesbian stories at this point, I felt it was a good time to commemorate them in some way. So this will be my attempt at doing so.

Some of these characters have accumulated quite a few fans in their Sagas; others are less known. So getting them all together here—with dossiers of personal info, background and some stuff you may not know—struck me as a good way for Readers to personally "meet" their favorite Smokey chicks, and to be introduced to others they're less familiar with. These mini-bios I'm including with each will take them from childhood to adulthood, each on her own personal journey, mainly right up to the point where their Sagas begin. There's no sex in this—explicitly—it's just a meet-and-greet-type review. And the silly yet quite fitting name I've given this is a wordplay on William "Smokey" Robinson's Motown group The Miracles (the band behind old hits like "Shop Around" and "Tears Of A Clown").

Side note: I was originally going to do something different with this, i.e., include "images" of the girls along with their profiles—just basically nice pictures of how I imagine them to look based on the physical traits I've given them. I've actually decided against that idea, for a couple of reasons, but if you want to see them, contact me and I'll show/send them to you.

The girls will be listed, bio'd and numbered chronologically, according to the date they were originally created or referenced in a story. In listing out the Sagas in which they appear, I will put the titles in quotes and underline them, making them stand out more easily. And this is the first portion, of which there'll be five portions altogether. So here we go; let's get started. Enjoy.

*****

#1: HOLLY (The Good Lil Devil)

Full name: Holly Lil Greentree

Nickname/a.k.a.: Mrs. Greentree, Teech

Born: Friday, August 27, 1982, Statler County, Juniper, Minnesota

Residence: 637 Rosebud Avenue, Statler County, Juniper, Minnesota

Occupation: health ed teacher at Juniper Middle School

Relationship status: married

Hair color: honey amber

Eye color: chocolate brown

Height: 5'4"

Measurements: 34B-26-35

Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, foreplay, teasing/denial

Created: December 2013

First appearance: "Beyond Hell And Back"

Also appears in: "Beyond Hell And Back II: Heavenly Bodies"; "Beyond Hell And Back III: When The Morning Comes"; "Beyond Hell And Back IV: Eternal Damnation"

Referenced in: "Step-Mommie Dearest"; "Redefining Punishment"; "Happy Endings IV: The One Thing I'll Never Regret"

Few literary characters have undergone quite so dramatic or altering a life transition as Holly Greentree. When first we met her, four boisterous acquaintances cleverly disguised as friends took her out—all but against her will—for her 21st birthday, back in the summer of 2003. After being abandoned in the club where said so-called friends took her, Holly tried to leave and go home, but instead fell helplessly into the clutches of the evil Miss Farrah, the Devil and Mistress of the Underworld. After running Holly through with a series of excruciating torments, taking away her virginity and a chunk of her soul, Farrah let her go, leaving her with a harsh lesson in tough love.

Holly's first and second stories took place almost an entire decade apart, during which time she transformed herself from a timid young girl to a strong, intelligent grown woman. We explored much of her 20s in her second story, installment two of "Beyond Hell And Back." And by the time this life-changing decade came to an end, she'd raked in a college education, a degree, a teaching career, an identity in realization of her homosexuality...and a then-girlfriend sent from heaven, making Holly one of few characters who can lay claim to having seen both hell and heaven while living her natural life. Yet through all her achievements and successes, her conscious mind and soul remain within the sinister grasp of Miss Farrah—though the notorious Devil maintains a mysterious loyalty to her to the present day, brutally punishing those who do Holly wrong. Part of Holly holds in mind to follow in some of Miss Farrah's footsteps—not to chastise the innocent such as herself (as Farrah also does), but—to take the guilty, and show them the errors of their ways. And enjoy it. This upholds Holly's position as the oxymoronic but logical "good Devil."

The current-day Holly in her 30s is a well-rounded woman, figuratively and literally, with a petite figure—in slight comparison with her then-girlfriend/now-wife—a modest, comfy little home, a yellow and orange striped tabby cat son named Hobbie (a reference to the little girl in the American Greetings books and toys from the '60s and '70s), and of course her cache of interests. She holds intrigue in kids, animals, education, psychology, sex, the afterlife, and comely women, a category into which of course falls her lovely wife, Rachel. Rachel, whom we'll meet and greet a bit later, naturally comes with her own unique backstory and character traits.

The Holly-doll (as Miss Farrah affectionately calls her) is a warm, loving and kind-hearted person, characteristics which carried over from her 20-year-old self to her 30-. Unlike her 20-year-old counterpart, however, she will no longer just roll over and cry like a wounded child if harmed, as a couple unlucky individuals found in "Hell And Back" parts three and four. So be forewarned, if you are having a bad day, cross the path of Mrs. Holly Greentree and then cross her, there's a chance your bad day may become much more trying.

*****

#2: DELILAH (The Canis Domesticus)

Full name: Delilah Olivia Gainey

Nickname/a.k.a.: Lilah, DOG

Born: Saturday, September 16, 1989, Tudorville County, Juniper

Residence: 8192 Dundalk Street, greater downtown Juniper (past), 12504 Morr Lane, Green Plains County, Juniper (present)

Occupation: domesticated puppy slave (formerly review coordinator at First Parties)

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: burnt auburn

Eye color: soft blue

Height: 5'2"

Measurements: 32A-23-33

Fetishes/kinks: BDSM, exhibitionism, humiliation, roleplaying, spanking, submission, torture/agony

Created: December 2013

First appearance: "Redefining Punishment"

Also appears in: "Redefining Punishment...Again"

Referenced in: "Beyond Hell And Back"

Next up is Delilah Gainey, created actually shortly after Holly, because in fact Holly makes a reference to her at the end of her original "Hell And Back" story. When Farrah is through punishing her—and then rewarding her for surviving her punishment—she drives Holly home, as Holly is still broke and has no means of getting back. Holly remains a bit nervous and frightened in the car with her, especially as Farrah explains to her that should anyone ask what happened to her tonight, she mustn't tell the truth. Both know that Holly will not disobey, now that Miss Farrah co-owns her soul, and in effect, Holly herself. And so the two of them concoct a story. And according to this story, instead of her night of hellish torture, Holly enjoyed a wild slumber party over at the home of a friend of hers, Delilah.

Holly and Delilah indeed met after the turn of the millennium, and are still friends. You might notice that Holly is a full seven years older than Delilah. Holly was one day at the Juniper Mall with a friend of hers called Matt, and they encountered a very young, very precocious Delilah Gainey, who needed help finding her parents. Though they were strangers, there was something in the two of them the wise little Delilah trusted. Holly and Matt joined her to help, with eventual success. In getting to know her, they found that Delilah was amazingly mature and bright for her age. She loved to read, and she spoke like a grown-up. Holly, conversely, psychologically remained a bit immature for her age, giving them a little something over which to bond. As they continued growing—hanging out together with their pal Matt as well—it was right about the same time they both realized they were gay: Delilah on her own, and Holly with a little help from Miss Farrah.

Just as Holly has Farrah, Delilah has herself a dominant elder Mistress—and mother figure—named Helen, with whom she now lives, as her adopted daughter, and puppy play toy. Though Delilah was already referenced—and thus created—in "BHaB" (December '13), her story didn't occur until half a year later. Delilah was originally born and raised in a town-central county called Tudorville, now belonging to her new Mommy, at her new Mommy's home downtown. Once having met her, Helen maintained the most elusive, powerful sexual hold over Delilah for the longest time, bending the tiny little (5'2", 96 lb.) puppy slave to her will and beckoning her to her home for monthly sessions of BDSM-esque activity. Until one fateful day—Mother's Day, coincidentally enough—when Delilah arrived fifteen minutes late.

Though traffic was uncooperative, she knew what deep trouble she was in for this, and she was right. Helen could be rough and tough when prompted, and found tardiness—for whatever reason—highly disrespectful. After giving Delilah's story ("Redefining Punishment") its title by doing exactly that, Helen locked her in the basement and departed, teaching Delilah a final lesson for arriving late by holding her prisoner. But fear not for the hostage-puppy-slave-daughter, as her story will continue with added elements later on.

*****

#3: RACHEL (The Smoking Nympho)

Full name: Rachel Keri Millerstein-Greentree

Nickname/a.k.a.: Rache, Smokey

Born: Sunday, May 8, 1983, Green Plains County, Juniper

Residence: 637 Rosebud Avenue, Statler County, Juniper

Occupation: salesperson at Rax 4th Avenue department store in Juniper Mall

Relationship status: married

Hair color: flax blonde with gold highlights

Eye color: sapphire blue

Height: 5'6"

Measurements: 36C-27-37

Fetishes/kinks: ...all, basically

Created: December 2013

First appearance: "Beyond Hell And Back II: Heavenly Bodies"

Also appears in: "Beyond Hell And Back III: When The Morning Comes"; "Step-Mommie Dearest"; "Happy Endings IV: The One Thing I'll Never Regret"; "Beyond Hell And Back IV: Eternal Damnation"

Rachel Millerstein lived the life of a normal middle-class Jewish girl up to the age of 12. Halfway through seventh grade, she discovered the magical effect other pretty girls had on her. While some took a bit longer to realize their true orientations, Rache was 100% team vadge from day one. Puberty hit her a good bit harder than most of her peers. When these crazy feelings started buffeting her delicate young mind, she all but demanded her parents explain to her the buzz-buzz and tweet-tweet. She'd begun learning in school, but suspected her teacher was leaving something out. Why did this education gear towards assumption that she was drawn to boys when she clearly wasn't? For their part, her Dad and Mom were a bit taken aback when their little girl came home one day and said, "I like girls! Tell me about sex!"

Mr. and Mrs. Millerstein could see the simple fact: their daughter was growing up, and becoming a woman. And though they didn't see her homosexuality coming, they agreed they'd rather teach her these things themselves than let her learn on her own at too young an age. So they sat her down and did just so. The talk was a bit awkward for her folks, but all very exciting for Rachel herself to find out—her own female anatomy, that was to say. Her mind disinterestedly glazed over the male part of the lesson, as she already knew she liked girls and their bodies instead. What none of the three of them anticipated was that once puberty awakened her libido, it would hit the ground burning. But they knew something was up when the barely teenage girl started having one wet dream after another.

After taking her to the doctor, Rachel and her parents were informed that there was nothing wrong with her. She was perfectly healthy, and just, well, to be blunt...exceptionally horny. This news relieved her parents...kind of. It proved even more awkward explaining to young Rachel how to masturbate, but the results were preferable to changing her bedsheets every day. Her 20s progressed similarly.

Her libido got to be so much to handle, she needed something to counter. In a spell of weakness and desperation, she turned to cigarettes. They were not her ideal choice, and she wasn't proud of it, but they worked. Some days she smoked up to half a pack just to keep herself feeling normal. Shortly before her 27th birthday, Rachel got a job at the Rax 4th Avenue department store in the Juniper Mall, where she's been working since as a salesgirl. Appropriately enough, she handles the women's apparel and lingerie sections. Her steroid-studded sex drive disadvantaged her at first, relentlessly nagging her to flirt with every cute woman who crossed her path. Fortunately, she kept her flirting to a controlled level. That was, of course, up to the day in came a foxy amber-haired customer named Holly Greentree.

Holly and Rachel basically fell in mutual love at first sight. They fought through some almost literally hellish times, but the fact that they made it through it all together is a testament to just how strong their love is. And the rest, as they say, is history...or is that herstory?

*****

#4: SARA (The Starship Trooper)

Full name: Sara Jane Kelton

Nickname/a.k.a.: Sare Bear, Kelts

Born: Tuesday, November 19, 1985, Andrewsville County, Juniper

Residence: 1114 Roth Road, Green Plains County, Juniper

Occupation: data analyst at Team, Inc.

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: sandy beige

Eye color: hazel

Height: 5'6"

Measurements: 35/36B-24-34

Fetishes/kinks: exhibitionism, fantasy

Created: January 2014

First appearance: "For Happy Endings It Takes Two"

Also appears in: "Happy Endings II: Won't You Smile Awhile For Me"; "Happy Endings III: Drowning In The Sea Of Love"; "Happy Endings IV: The One Thing I'll Never Regret"; "Happy Endings V: I'll Catch You Whenever You Fall"; "Happy Endings VI: Seize The Moments Of Your Life"

Meet Miss "Happy Endings" herself, arguably the most beloved character I've created to date, Sara Kelton. Sara's a kind, bright, outgoing, big-hearted fun-loving lass who loves to chitchat, sing, and play with her varied adult toys (not all of which are naughty). Lots are simple electronic devices...which still sounds naughty. But let it just be said that Sara loves technology, for starters. She also loves TV, thriller and horror movies, chicken, ice cream, blue orchids, softball, her friends, her family, and her idol and goddess, singing rock star Velette Voxe.

Sara's folks, huge Jefferson Airplane fans, met at a concert. As it turned out, each did want "Somebody To Love." They wed in the '70s and spent the early '80s trying to conceive a child. At the outset of 1985, Mrs. Kelton became pregnant. Both were happy with a boy or girl, and already had its name picked out, with the help of their beloved band. If it was a boy, Mickey, after the male singer Mickey Thomas. If it was a girl, Jane, after the 1980 hit. But this was before the band—whose name was now Starship—rolled out their '85 album. When along it came with a splendid little track called "Sara," the couple knew it was perfect. They held onto Jane for her middle name instead.

When Sara was six, her parents took her to a neighborhood party thrown by a couple friends, Brad and Nancy Davis. It was here Sara'd for the first time meet her best friend ever, the Davises' son Jake. While the adults sat and socialized, the kids ran and played, both inside and out. Once they met, something about each other kept Jake and Sara clinging together. Though they couldn't tell on their own yet, the two were kindred spirits. That first evening when the Keltons finally came looking for Sara, they found her and Jake together in his room, wrestling and giggling. It was an unexpected and adorable treat for all four parents.

So then, Sara wanted to have Jake come over. When he arrived for the first visit they weren't sure what to do. It was actually Sara's Mom Jenny, who grabbed them a spare red and white plaid blanket to unfurl in front of the TV, then whipped them up some lunch and lemonade. And so began the dynamic duo's lifelong telepicnic tradition. And with almost a hundred stations at the time, their channel surfing waves were almost as infinite as the ocean's. On nicer days outside, they rounded up more neighborhood kids and played sports.

Sara and Jake went on sharing everything in their lives, up to, past and including the on-scene arrival of Sara's singing heroine. Shortly after they entered their 20s, the Voxe—a.k.a. Velette Vanderbilt—belted her way into both the music industry, and the hearts of Sara and millions of other fans. And with Velette in her life, it suddenly became undeniably clear to Sara that she was, in fact, gay. She fell in what she believed was genuine love with Velette. So when Jake surprised her on her 28th birthday with tickets to see Velette live, a couple of magical things happened, to positively change Sara's life...but perhaps you're already familiar with those particular "Happy Endings."

*****

#5: VELETTE (The Vivacious Voxe)

Full name: Velette Cora "Voxe" Vanderbilt

Nickname/a.k.a.: Letty, Miss Chatelaine, the Lost Indigo Girl, the Etheridge Kid Sister

Born: Wednesday, December 2, 1981, Cincinnati, Ohio

Residence: 25800 Voxe Avenue, Los Angeles, California (while not on tour)

Occupation: singer/songwriter/recording artist with Rainbow Records

Relationship status: attached

Hair color: strawberry/reddish blonde

Eye color: baby blue

Height: 5'8"

Measurements: 37/38D-26-34

Fetishes/kinks: anything her spontaneous girlfriend Lisa-Anne subjects her to

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Reviews & Essays
  • /
  • Smokey and The Merry Girls Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds