• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sadistic Redhead

The Sadistic Redhead

I sat at a corner table and looked around the coffee house. As I sipped my coffee, I nervously looked for a girl who I would submit to for the evening. I had recently joined a lesbian group online; it was a group that catered to a specific fetish. Older, mature women looking for young pussy to dominate them. I had cum so many times fantasizing about serving young, superior pussy. The coffee house I was in was the group's semi-official hangout for real life encounters.

Then, I spotted her. I've always had a thing for redheads with freckles so when she glanced my way, I winked at her. That was the sign. She giggled and smiled as she got up, leaving her friends who all looked at me and snickered. I blushed, embarrassed at being aroused by the humiliation.

"Hello" I said as she sat down across from me.

"Now, is that any way to greet your Mistress for tonight?" she responded in a sharp, direct tone.

"Oh. No. No it's not." composing myself. "Hello, my Mistress."

There were no names exchanged. Club rules. You knew your role. That was sufficient.

"That's better. So, what is your fantasy... slave?"

My panties got wet at the word. I was a slave. Her slave. A slave to my redhead Mistress.

"My Mistress. Forgive me for asking a question, but do you lactate? I have always wanted to worship young, superior breasts and drink from them."

Oh my god. Did I really just say that out loud?

She smiled and chuckled. "As a matter of fact, I do. Do you want to be my milk slave tonight? I have to warn you. You may lose the ability to think freely when you do. My milk tends to cloud your judgement temporarily. You would be at my mercy to do whatever I want to."

All I could do was nod. My mouth hung open. Was this really happening?

"Uh... yes... Yes, Mistress. I would love to give myself to you."

"Good, slave. Do you like pain?"

A quick change of topic.

"Pain? Like a spanking?" I asked curiously.

She laughed.

"That would be a good warm-up, actually. I've never spanked an old slut over my knee before. Sure. But, not what I was referring to. I have a new riding crop, and I have been itching to use it on an old, wrinkled pussy. Your... Old... Wrinkled... Pussy..."

I sat, my mouth still hung open at her directness. It was not unwelcomed, but just... unexpected in a public setting. My panties were soaked, and she giggled when I adjusted myself.

"I think that would be okay. A few slaps would be fine, Mistress" as I shuddered, having never been punished there before.

"Oh, it wouldn't be up to you, slave. How old at you?"

"54, Mistress."

"Okay, so that makes you 32 years older than me. If I allow you to drink from me, you will drink your fill and submit your mind and body to me for tonight. I will spank you over my knee, and then you will eat my pussy. Lick my ass. Suck my toes and worship my feet. Worship me wherever and however I command. The evening will culminate with me sitting on your face. As you lick, suck, and savor my essence and juices, I will whip your pussy for 32 minutes with my riding crop. Your screams vibrating into my pussy will send me over the edge. I will cum multiple times from that alone and you will drink every drop like your life depended on it."

She paused to sip her coffee, never taking her eyes off of me. She could see the fear and shock in them. She slid me a shot glass-sized container with a while, milky liquid inside.

"If you agree to all this, you will go to the ladies room. Take this shot of my breast milk. Swallow it all. Then, remove your panties and put them in your mouth. I will be waiting in my car outside. I will flash the lights when I see you. If you aren't waiting by the door in 5 minutes, I will assume you have chickened out and the night will end for you."

"Yes, Mistress" I said as my voice broke. I took the glass of milk and slowly collected my things and headed for the bathroom. I could have sworn I heard clapping as I went in there. That sometimes happened when the girls realized another old slut had submitted to a young Mistress.

I removed my panties. I looked at the soaking wet gusset and downed the shot. It was sweeter than I imagined, but I immediately felt "buzzed" like I had taken a shot of alcohol. I shook my head and stuffed the panties into my mouth, pressing them as far back as I could so they wouldn't be visible. I closed my mouth and quickly made my way out, not making eye contact with anyone...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Sadistic Redhead

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 918 milliseconds