• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah was Caught in the Hot Tub

Sarah was Caught in the Hot Tub

I was in our complex hot tub last night. I like to go there late in the evening when it's quiet and families have left. I am a cross-dresser and I love to take the opportunity to wear girls' panties whenever I can. I find it exciting, even if no one is there to see me. Today I wore a girl's yellow string bikini bottom. I could have claimed that it was just regular men's speedos; except for the fact that men don't wear yellow speedos with string ties.

To walk down to the pool area I put on a pair of worn-out white shorts. The chlorine has worked on them and when they get wet they became nearly transparent. However, when dry, they hide what I have on underneath just in case I meet anyone I know. I always get an erection knowing what I have on and anticipating what just might happen later. Maybe nothing would happen but the hope of something fun is always there.

Recently, I had been caught in the hot tub a couple of times but that's part of the excitement of being a crossdresser. The first time was when I was just relaxing in the tub when a young couple came into the pool area. I was wearing red panties under my shorts. I had on my shorts on but the bright red panties clearly showed through the wet material.

The couple caught me totally by surprise. I hoped to stay in the water until they left but the timer ran out and I had to restart it. They could clearly see what I had on under my shorts. I ended-up having to give him a blow job right in front of her.

The second time, I had on blue poker-dots panties under my shorts. I was just relaxing when a young woman came into the pool area. I had seen her at the pool before. I was sure that my panties clearly showed and they were unmistakably girls. She got into the water and sat next to me. The girl was wearing a string bikini. I have a thing for string bikinis. I find it so erotic to imagine what would happen if I pulled those strings. We exchanged that "I know what you are thinking" kind of look.

The hot tub has to be restarted every 15 minutes and so when it went off, I volunteered to restart it. It was dark outside but the bright lights of the tub showed me in perfect detail as I climbed out. She must have clearly seen my blue panties through my wet transparent shorts. I loved knowing that she was watching me.

When I got back in, the light was on my front and she cannot have missed the bulge in my shorts. It made my polka-dots really show. We accidentally touch feet a few times. Neither of us pulled away, just let our feet drift together and apart in the hot tub currents.

Today, I was going to go further. My heart was pounding as I actually took off my shorts and put them on the side. I got in the water and waited. I was so excited and scared at the same time. Sitting there in just a yellow bikini bottom made my cock hard. If anyone I knew had come in I could have grabbed my shorts. As it was, the couple I had met before came in.

She was wearing a yellow string bikini just like mine. I had bought mine after seeing hers a few days before. I almost chickened out but I left it too late. They got into the water, looked at me and smiled. We started chatting as if everything was normal. At least I was covered by the bubbles but the problem was that the hot tub timer goes off after 15 minutes and it had already been on for a while.

Eventually, the timer went off and I was left sitting in the still water, with underwater spot lights on me, sitting in front of them in a yellow string bikini bottom. I tried to cover myself but they just giggled at my embarrassment. I said that I would turn it on again but she said "They have a sauna too, don't they?" and asked if I would show them how it worked. We all got out and I was finally able to wrap my towel around myself. They must have seen my erection as I got out. A skimpy girls bikini bottom did not cover anything very much.

We went to the sauna and I got it warming-up. As it got hot we sat and chatted. I still had my towel rapped around me but they just sat on theirs. After a while she said "Why don't you lay your towel out, you'll be a lot more comfortable". Hey, what the heck, so I did. They looked at my bikini bottom, smirked at each other and seemed to agree on something.

Then she made me blush by asking outright if I ever wore the bikini top too. I stammered and said "Yes, sometimes". She reached behind her back and pulled the strings on her top. She took it off and tossed it across to me, saying, "Let's see you put it on!"

It was wet from her sweat. I slipped it around my neck and tied the strings behind my back. I felt her sweat against my chest. I loved sitting there wearing both parts of a girls bikini. I watched the sweat forming on her breasts and little droplets falling from her nipples. She sat there loving me looking at her breast.

She just sat there with her pert little breast in full view. I could see her nipples hardening. I think she enjoyed showing off as much as I did. I love little breasts like hers. I imagined feeling them. My cock was pushing my bikini bottom up. It was unmistakable. She moved her legs just a little apart. I could see the shape of her pussy through her bikini bottom.

I deliberately dropped my eyes to stare at her pussy and she knew it.

Then she said that if I wanted to dress like a girl I had to behave like a girl. She told me to come and sit next to her boyfriend. She took my hand and placed it right on the front of his shorts. I was so excited and embarrassed. I was touching another man's cock. I could feel it through the thin wet material; a dream come true for me. I moved my hand over it and felt it stiffen and stand-up. She told me to kneel down in front of him. First, I had to slide my hand up under his shorts until I touched his balls. Stroking his balls made his cock give a wonderful jerk upwards.

Then I lowered his shorts and actually touched his cock, skin to skin. My heart was racing like mad. She made me give him a blow job. She watched everything I did. I started by masturbating him. I looked from her to him licking my lips. I lowered my head and slowly slipped his cock head into my mouth. I could already taste his pre-cum.

I took him as deep as I could. With one hand I played with his balls. I looked straight into her eyes. I loved knowing that she could see me with her boyfriend's cock in my mouth. When he started to tense, I backed off a little. I wanted to make this last as long as possible for the pleasure of us both. Eventually he could not hold back any longer and he filled my mouth with hot cum.

I rolled his cum around in my mouth before swallowing it. I loved tasting his cum in my mouth. It seems to stick to the back of my throat for a while afterwards.

To my surprise she leant over and gave me a deep French kiss. She could taste her boyfriend's cum in my mouth. We played deep tongues for a bit; sharing the taste of his cum.

Then she took my hand and put it on her pussy. She leaned back and let me rub her pussy through her bikini bottom; slowly outlining her slit with a fingertip. I slid my hand over to touch her bikini string and slowly pulled it until the knot came undone. Her bottom fell away letting me see her pussy.

I slid a finger into her; she was already wet. I moved it around for a bit and then took it out and licked it while smiling at her; looking straight into her eyes as I tasted her pussy juice. I felt her breast and gently pinched her nipples. I loved feeling her pert little tits. She smiled at me as her nipples became hard. I loved cupping her firm young breast in my hand. I loved fondling her breast while her boyfriend just sat back to recover. I love pert young breasts.

I slid my finger back inside her, I found her clit. At first I just touched it, making her squirm; just a finger tip; barely touching it, until she moaned and pushed forward against my hand. Suddenly I rubbed it in earnest and she jumped and moaned. She pushed down hard against my hand as I rubbed her pussy harder and faster.

I could feel her orgasm building. When she came she opened her mouth and put her head back. I felt her cum against my hand.

She told me to sit back on the bench. Since I had been such a good girl I could have a reward. I could take out my cock and play with myself. With trembling hands I undid my bikini bottom and took hold of my cock. My hand was sticky from her pussy as I gripped my cock. I masturbated right in front of them. I came into my towel. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I loved it.

I hope we meet again soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah was Caught in the Hot Tub

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds