• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • You're In My Seat Pt. 04

You're In My Seat Pt. 04

123

Carter

"Prom? Really Carter?" Kevin is staring at me, shock evident. First period is about to start and I ask Kevin about my chances at buying tickets. They've been sold out for a while now.

I sigh, "I know, I know. Prom. I said I'd never go, you're totally right."

"You teased me mercilessly about going with Darla, calling me a 'conformist.''

I am a total hypocrite, but I like the idea of showing off my girlfriend—crazy, I have a girlfriend—and holding her, dancing with her, in front of everyone. Partially because I am proud, and partially because I think she's owed that much. Ally deserves to have a great prom.

"I know, Kevin, but I'd actually like to take Ally. I mean she has the dress and if it wasn't for me, she would have gone with Paul. As much as she says it's not important to her, it probably is."

Kevin nods in agreement. He wasn't sold on the prom either, until Darla said she wanted to go with him. "Well, then, why don't you ask Paul if he still has the tickets, unless he's planning on using them."

"He might be. Or at least that's one of the things Megan was yelling about in the hall yesterday."

"Yeah, I heard about that."

"I think the whole school did."

"Hey, at least Ally called her on her shit."

"True."

"Well, only 21 more days until we're out of here forever."

"And yet you still want to be at prom with these people?"

"Shut up, Kevin."

Yesterday Ally told me she really doesn't care about prom, after all she went two years ago with Brett, but I don't want to be responsible for her missing her prom, our prom. I really want to make everything with her special. My mom and dad questioned me more about Ally last night and they were thrilled to find out that I finally had a girlfriend. Honestly, I can't believe it either, but once again, Ally showed up to drive me to school. This time she had a coffee with my mom and I actually got a chance to shave before school.

Period two gave me lots of time to think. While my physics teacher was busy with some sort of proof up on the board, I was busy thinking about, well...Ally's luscious lips wrapped around my cock, her firm tits in my hands, her drenched pussy on my face, and just about every other body part I'd touched and seen yesterday. It's crazy that I can get her that turned on. I have to be careful what I think about, though, otherwise I'll end up with the same problem as the day before. I still can't believe I shot a load in my pants when Ally and I were making out, that was like my worst nightmare, no not like my worst nightmare, it was my worst nightmare. She was totally grinding on me, but still. I am just glad, totally relieved, that she was okay with it because I felt like a total loser. Cleaning up my mess in the hottest way possible was about the best thing she could do. When she started to lick up my misspent cum it was amazing. Her taking my cock in her mouth was just about the hottest thing ever, then when she swallowed down my load...holy fuck. Her mouth working on my shaft, then playing with my balls was better than I ever could have imagined, felt better than I could ever have dreamed. But of course, now I have a problem with my cock straining against my pants when I should be doing some sort of complex mathematical equation.

"Winters! Do you have the answer for number 3?" My physics teacher calls on me at the worst possible time.

"No, Sir, sorry, I haven't figured that one out yet." Oh god, please don't call me up to the front. Please.

"Well, Johnson, could you go solve it and show Winters how it's done?" Mr. Muir holds out the whiteboard marker and I am so completely relieved.

"Yes, Mr. Muir." Thank fuck.

Trying to focus on physics is almost impossible, even after my near miss with the whiteboard. My mind keeps wandering to Ally. I know there's stupid jokes about what a pussy feels like, tastes like, but none of them are quite right. She tasted and smelled like something complex and rich, sweet and tangy, better than I ever could have imagined. The fact that I was the first guy to go down on her and that I was able to bring her to orgasm was just the best feeling ever. As much as I want to have sex with her, I loved the feeling of her cumming on my face—I want to be able to hone that skill, so hopefully Ally will let me do it again.

In the cafeteria ten minutes later, I was lost in thought about the whole prom issue. I have enough saved up from my job at the electronics store to pay for tickets, but there aren't any available.

Suddenly a warm female body presses up behind me. "Earth to Carter, are you there?"

"Yeah, sorry, just thinking."

"About me, I hope?" Ally says as she slides into the seat next to me.

"Maybe."

"Hmmm," Ally leans in and gives my ear a quick lick, whispering, "About us, I hope. Because I know what I've been thinking about all morning."

"What?"

Ally puts her hand over my mouth like I've said something naughty, then whispers in my ear, "Breath deep Carter, let me know if you can figure out what I've been doing."

Oh. Holy. Fuck. I am going to blow a load right here in the caf. I open my mouth ever so slightly to touch my tongue to her finger. She's been fingering herself. I catch a little taste of her tang, and the scent of her intimate area fills my nostrils as my cock swells, totally cramped in my jeans.

"Ally, what are you doing to me?" I try to keep it together.

"Just letting you experience a little of what you do to me—you make me so wet. I keep picturing your face framed between my legs, slick with my juices. What could be hotter?"

"Are you enjoying teasing me?"

"Very much, I love teasing you, in fact."

"But it's not fair. If you're turned on, at least it's not really visible to everyone, but how can I walk around with a hard on all day?"

"I could take care of that for you."

"What?"

"You have keys for the tech room, don't you?"

"Yeah..."

"Well come on then, I'd love to offer you some relief."

"Ally, I can't even stand up."

"Here carry my sweater for me." She stands and tosses her cardigan in my lap.

"Quick, lock the door." Ally slams the door behind us.

With a quick zip and a firm yank, Ally has me against the wall near the soundboard in the tech room overlooking the stage with my pants down around my ankles. I feel so exposed even though we aren't really visible from the stage. The lights are dim, set for a show, although usually the show isn't in here.

"Oh god, Carter. You have no idea how amazing you are and how much I want you." Ally groans, voice full of want, as she leans in close to breathe in the scent of my cock, running her finger up my shaft, teasing my swollen head. A little bit of fluid leaks from the tip and she touches it gently with her tongue, making a sweet cooing sound as the taste plays across her palate. Before I can respond, she's on her knees and gripping my turgid shaft in her hands, working her fingers in a light twisting motion. It's a little unnerving being half naked in the school with Ally where she's not supposed to be, but the fact that she wants me this bad is so incredibly hot, especially knowing she's been sneaking off to rub her wet pussy. Whatever misgivings I'm having fly from my mind as she takes me into her warm, wet, welcoming mouth.

"uuunnnnggh" I moan as she starts moving back and forth on my rod. The delicious excitement of doing something so totally hot in a forbidden spot is an incredible turn on. Ally grips my ass tightly with her free hand, pulling my cock farther into her mouth, her wet lips stretched over me, while her tongue swirls around the underside of my sensitive head. My hands, initially by my side, move to hold her head, feeling like I'm driving her onto my cock and causing me to groan again, deeper, more primal. I lean my shoulders back against the cool wall, trying to keep my balance, dizzy with all blood flow being sucked to my cock.

Ally squeezes and kneads my ass cheek in her hand, rubbing closer and closer to the dip between my cheeks and I can feel my pleasure building. The feeling is insane, every nerve ending in my body seems to be located in the area she is servicing. Ally is making groans, too, matching mine, except hers cause vibrations all through my dick that feel insanely good. I can't help but give her a taste of what's to come when a bit more precum escapes from my slit. Her tongue is quick to swirl it into her wet mouth. While I know the pressure is building in my balls, I don't want to cum yet. I want to show Ally I can go the distance, plus I want to prolong these sensations forever. I want to lean my head back and relish the feelings, but I can't take my eyes off the totally erotic picture of her kneeling in front of me, her hand looking so small working my thick rod slick with her spit. My balls tighten, I just can't stop it, and I know release is near. My chest is heaving with laboured breaths, knees shaking with the need to cum.

She has drips of drool pooling at the side of her mouth, her red lips wrapped around my meat, cheeks showing every thrust. Ally must feel my balls pull up because she tilts her head slightly and looks up at me, eyes begging for my cum. She looks so cute, so much the object of my desire, so much like an innocent little cock whore, I can't stop my load from bursting forth.

"mmmmmmmmmmffffffffffffffggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh." I try to stifle my groan of pleasure as I shoot deep in her mouth. I can feel her swallowing my load, throat tightening each time. Ally milks the last few drops from my tip, squeezing gently and licking them up while I try to control my shakes from the effort of release. The tension that built in me has been uncoiled and I feel so much more relaxed.

Ally stands slowly, pulling my pants up as she rises, gently replacing my softened damp dick back inside my pants. She struggles with my zipper for a second, so I take over the task, just in case. There would be nothing worse than catching some tender flesh between those metal teeth.

"Did you like that baby?" Ally asks with a grin while she runs her index finger along the edge of her mouth to clean up any drips.

"Oh my god, Ally, that was...was...so..." I can't even think straight, my mind, like my dick, totally blown. Instead I pull her against my chest and kiss her deeply, catching a hint of salt in her mouth. The fact that she's just swallowed my load doesn't bother me, in fact, it makes the kiss that much hotter. If she feels comfortable with taking my cum, then I need to be able to show her how much I appreciate her, and avoiding her mouth would just be wrong.

"Can you taste yourself, baby?" she asks, looking concerned.

"Yes, but I don't mind. If you can swallow me, then the least I can do is kiss your beautiful and talented mouth," I reassure her.

"I think your cream is delicious, and Carter, you're the one who's beautiful." She wraps her arms around me and kisses me again.

"At this rate, we'll never make it to period three." I give her a kiss on the nose with a smile.

"Always the sensible one, eh Carter?"

"Well, as much as I'd love to stay in here with you, it's not that comfortable to sit in here for any length of time, I don't want us getting caught, and we actually need to graduate from this shithole to go to university which means we should probably attend classes."

"I suppose you're right. Why does my boyfriend have to be so smart?"

"I don't know, but I can't be that smart if I want to go to class rather than stay with you."

"No, I understand. We have exams coming up and I don't want to mess with my average," Ally agrees with a sigh.

I hate that I feel like I've left her unsatisfied, "I promise I'll make it up to you. I feel bad you didn't get anything out of this."

"Are you kidding? I got to swallow a load of your cum. Do you know how much I needed that?"

We sneak back out into the now busy hallway and I walk her to class before running to get to mine. I need to try to talk to Paul again, and maybe, just maybe, he might be convinced to part with his prom tickets. History is usually pretty laid back, but today there's a substitute teacher who's decided that with the short amount of time left in the semester it's not like there's any point in trying to make us do the work, so the period is a free for all. When it appears Paul's just sitting around doing nothing, I walk over to him.

"Uh, Paul, can I talk to you for a second?"

He gives me a nervous look and motions for me to take the seat next to him. "What's up Carter?"

"Not much, but I was wondering about prom."

"What about it?"

"Well, are you still planning on going? I mean I would love to purchase your tickets from you..."

"Ah, yes, the fight in the hall the other day."

"Yeah, well, Megan said she was going to set you up, but I'm not sure if you're going to do that or maybe take someone else, or just not go at all?" I'm very careful to keep gender neutral.

"I know, I mean it's difficult. I know I don't want to go with whoever Megan's trying to set me up with. That girl is nuts, but I'm not sure I have the balls to take who I really want."

"Well what do they think about it?"

"Honestly, I know he wants to go with me. He bought a ticket before and was planning on going stag, but I know he wants more."

"Would he be okay with you taking a girl?"

"Not really." He sighs then thinks for a second, "You can have Ally's ticket. I'm not taking some random girl just to make Megan and the social gods happy. I can do that much."

"I'll pay you for it, man. Thanks."

Now I just need to find one more ticket for something that's been sold out for over a month.

"Carter, why don't we give people something to puzzle over. Work on these questions with me?"

"Sure." So as odd as it is, I spend the rest of the period working on history homework with my girlfriend's gay ex-boyfriend.

Ally

It's period four and my first English class after yesterday's blow up with Megan. Obviously she means to make me pay, and I don't really care. Well, I care a bit I suppose, but mostly because I can't believe I put up with her bullshit for the past two years. When Brett and I started dating, Megan was nice to me—took me under her wing. She helped me pick cool clothes for parties and helped me navigate the upper echelon of school society. I never quite fit in exactly, but Megan loved that she could tell me what to do. My old friends were too 'academic' to be any fun, so Megan suggested I leave them behind, and I did. They stopped calling me after awhile and we moved in different directions. I had my crush on Carter the whole time, but I never dared say anything to Megan about it because I knew that she would have made my life hell. The one time she said something about him when I was present it was horrid. As much as I was a Megan protege, I still kept my grades up, but I kept it quiet. This year I realized how much of an idiot I've been. I gave up my friends, values, and sense of self for an Abercrombie/Hollister model wannabe. And I thanked her for it. Brett was my entrance into the upper echelon, but Megan helped me secure it after he disposed of me like a toy he outgrew.

When I take my seat in class, I can hear her stage whisper to her other little followers, Brandi, Carm, and Dee, "Can you believe she's actually screwing that loser? He's got a tiny little dick, but Paul was just too much for her to handle. She couldn't keep up with him and had to trade him in for someone more her speed."

Rolling my eyes, I shake my head and try to ignore the load of crap she's feeding them. I know that I didn't always believe what she was saying, but I'm not sure I would have ever called her on it. True to form, her minions are nodding and adding other unkind and blatantly untrue comments to the discussion. Ordinarily I'd be sitting right by her side and would be nodding right along regardless of what I actually thought. The whole thing causes the bile to rise to my throat; I can't believe I was so stupid for so long.

Standing without really thinking, I walk right over to Megan, "You have no clue what you're talking about, but before you slander Carter any further, take a fucking peek at his package." I trace my baby finger across the edge of my mouth in a really dirty gesture and walk away.

"Whore, what a total whore," one of my former friends says, but I don't really care. They can say whatever they want, if they want to think I'm a whore, it's fine by me. I did just suck Carter's delicious and recently maligned cock, and I loved every second of it.

My next move bit more cautious. One of my former really good friends, Julia, is sitting with a few other high achieving academic girls. I don't want to sit with her—I can't expect that she would want me to, but I do want to set things straight.

"Julia?"

"Ally."

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I was a total idiot and I can't believe that I was so completely shallow. For anything I ever said that was mean or any time I ever didn't call you back or treated you poorly, I'm truly sorry." I give her a nervous smile. "That's, ah, well, that's what I wanted to tell you, Julia. I'm sorry." And I walk back to my desk.

"Oh my god, even the losers won't have her anymore. I hope her pimple-faced freak makes her happy." Megan says pointedly as I pass by.

Surprisingly, Carm speaks up, "His skin's cleared up, though, Carter's actually pretty attractive."

"Oh shut up Carm," Megan snaps back, putting her in her place. "If you want to waste time talking about that loser, then why don't you just go sit with her?"

Carm rolls her eyes but doesn't move. I know that feeling and I'm glad I'm done with that kind of crap. I'm not sure how they don't understand that in under a month any of the garbage that goes on in our classes won't matter anymore. Megan's desperately clinging to whatever power she has left, but there's an expiration date.

At the end of class, Carter is waiting at the door to pick me up again. He really is sweet and I love the attention that he's giving me. Paul never did things like that (now I know why) and with Brett, I was just so nervous about him being older and popular, I was the one who was waiting by his locker. With Carter I think we both give the little attentions to each other and it seems like our relationship, even though it is new, is the best one I've ever had.

Most of the people in my class file out before I get a chance to, and Carter has an odd expression on his face when I get to the door.

Giving him a chaste peck on the cheek I ask, "What's up, Carter?"

"Did something happen in class today, Ally?" He takes my hand and we walk towards the parking lot.

"Why?"

"I swear a bunch of girls were looking at my crotch. It's a totally bizarre feeling—I feel used, almost dirty."

"Oh, is that all?" I give him a smirk, "Megan was suggesting to others that you weren't well endowed and I might have implied that she was wrong." I get on my tippy toes and whisper, "I know she's wrong, you're definitely well hung."

Carter's cheeks flame and he pushes me away. "Thanks a lot. Now I'm going to worry that girls are looking at my crotch all the time. They don't really do that, do they?"

"Of course we do. Girls think about sex just as much as guys."

"Do I need to walk around with my school bag over my dick for the rest of the year?"

"No, it will die down in a day or two, don't worry. Besides I like the idea that other girls are envious of what I have." I grin lasciviously at Carter, making him laugh. "Did you want to back to my house for a while so I can thoroughly inspect your package?"

"I though you already did that at lunch?"

"I might have missed a spot."

"As amazing as that would be, I have to work in about half a hour. Could you drive me?"

"Why don't you drive?"

"I don't have a car. I mean I have my licence but I don't get the car very often."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • You're In My Seat Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds