• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 01.5

Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 01.5

12

Hey everyone :). This is the same story as the first, just told from His perspective rather than Hers. I hope you enjoy it and if you have positive comments or constructive criticism, please leave it in the comment's section below. Thanks and happy reading :).

*****

It was in the early hours of dusk. I stood outside the old, rusted double doors of the abandoned factory and took in a deep breath, her sweet smell coating my throat and making me salivate. She was in here, all right. I pressed against the door with my fingertips, pushing slightly. It didn't budge like it normally should.

I felt myself crack a smile; the little explorer had barricaded the door to keep from getting caught. Stepping back, I picked up my foot and slammed it squarely in the middle of the ancient door, creating a large, boot-shaped dent in the center, the rusted metal shrieking in protest. I paused, listening to the echo bounce down the empty corridors of the factory. I crept closer to the gap created by the bent door and inhaled. Her scent was stronger; sweet and enticing, with a hint of exertion and nervousness. It was euphoric, to say the least.

I stepped back and let loose another devastating kick, the old door crumpling under my strength and screeching in defeat. The other door swung open on rusted hinges, nothing holding it back. I stepped into the old corridor, surveying the scene and following her scent. I turned and pursued the trail she had inadvertently left, running quickly and quietly, my hoodie strings flapping behind me; no doubt she had heard me destroy the door and was trying to escape.

I knew I was gaining on her trail. Her smell grew stronger, now tinged with a little fear. I heard her feet pounding the crumbling concrete and her heart beating wildly. I smiled, continuing my pace gracefully and effortlessly. I began calling her name.

"Maria... Maria..." I rounded a corner and saw her in her full glory. She ran full steam, her long red hair billowing behind her. Today she was wearing a white tshirt and gray workout pants, the fit of the clothes complimenting her fuller figure despite the drabness of the color pallet. I called to her again as I gained on her.

"Maria... Maria..." She didn't even try to look behind her, like stupid girls in horror flicks. No, she ran full out, her head swiveling for an escape. She was heading toward a dead end; my victory so near I could taste it. I was practically stepping on her heels.

"Maria!"

An open door on the left side of the dim hallway caught her attention. Reaching out her hand she caught the door knob just as I caught her. My left arm wound around her neck, jerking her to a stop. She gasped in sickly surprise as I halted her momentum before shoving her into the room. I knew this factory very well; this particular room happened to be an old workshop. There would be very useful things here.

I yanked the door shut behind me, watching her stumble over some power cords and try to regain her balance. I sped forward and wrenched an arm behind her back, forcing her toward the large work table in the center of the room. I bent her over it, forcing her cheek to the rough wood as I loomed over her. I could detect the perfume she had put on this morning, the scent magnified by her pounding pulse and slight sweat of exertion. Her smell was absolutely intoxicating and the pulse in her neck was so very close...

Then she spoke in a quivery, quiet voice.

"What... do you want... with me?" I smiled, brushing her gorgeous hair off her porcelain neck as I nuzzled her heated flesh. I felt her shudder beneath me. I murmured,

"You poked around in the wrong places... And then I smelled you. Your scent was the sweetest I've ever smelled, and it drove me..." I licked my lips, leaning down to her ear and breathing the last word, "...crazy." She swallowed hard, her heart beating frantically.

"...m-my smell...?" Her voice cracked, making me chuckle at her meek questions. I answered,

"Yes, darling. Your smell." She surprised me as she began struggling wildly, probably finally realizing I wasn't human. I laughed, dragging her up from the table and pressing her warm, soft body close to mine. I caught both wrists in one hand, the other I curled around her jawline, holding her head still and her neck exposed. My lips nearly touched her ear and goosebumps rippled along her flesh at my proximity, exciting me. I knew what I wanted from her, but I wanted her to know how things stood. I spoke softly into her ear, her soft, curly hair pressed against my cheek.

"This can be easier for both of us. If you're good, I can be nice and gentle." I softly pressed my lips against her racing pulse, fighting to keep my fangs away from her tender flesh. I lifted my lips to her ear again, "or I can be rough and unpleasant if you fight me." I found the soft curve between her shoulder and neck and bit down, pressing my canines ever so slightly into her warm skin. She cried out in pain and jerked, making me laugh at her feeble strength. I moved us toward the table again, once more forcing her over it, but no longer grinding her cheek into the surface. I spoke quietly,

"What's it going to be, my pet?" She stiffened and then froze completely, not answering me. She stayed still and silent for several seconds, clearly not intending to cooperate. Her little show of disrespect angered me. I grabbed her waist and dragged her up onto the table, noticing the rusted iron chains perfectly placed at the top of the table. I commanded them and they responded immediately, slithering around her small wrists and securing her down so that she lay on her back, her arms stretched above her head. Her vivid green eyes widened in surprise as the chains came to life. She glanced around, her chest rising and falling rapidly in fear. Her head jerked around to face me and her lips parted as she looked at me for the first time. Her lovely eyes roved over me, drinking me in. The way she checked me out made me hard; on her face was a mixture of terrified awe and dangerous lust. I stared at her lips; full and deep scarlet. They looked soft... I wanted to devour them.

I leaned over her, inhaling her scent and imagining a hundred different ways of taking her. When I spoke, my voice was low and commanding.

"Have you changed your mind, darling?" She blinked at me, closing her mouth and recovering enough from her shock to feel defiant. Her head turned away from me and her eyes closed, almost refusing to acknowledge me. Her refusal to immediately submit both angered me and aroused me. A hiss emitted from my throat and I spoke threateningly into her ear,

"So be it. I'll have you, either way... And when I'm done, you'll be begging for more." She shivered at my words, her skin flushing almost imperceptibly. My words stirred within her the submissive desires deep in her soul. My cock throbbed just thinking about dominating her.

I climbed smoothly onto the table, kicking her legs apart and asserting myself between them. My hips came to rest between hers, the feeling of her body heat and the knowledge that her womanhood lay just behind a few thin layers of fabric made me harder then before. I ground my erection into her hips, my hands seeking out the neckline of her shirt. I hooked my fingers into her tee and yanked, ripping the article of clothing from her and jerking her off the table a few inches. I tossed the fabric away and beheld the site of her bare torso and white, lacy bra. I almost laughed; the white color was perfect. My hands gently caressed over the fabric of the white cups. I mumbled to myself,

"White for purity... White for virginity..." In the corner of my eye I saw the startled look on her face, confirming what I already knew.

I leaned down and caught the piece of fabric between the cups, biting down and feeling my teeth slice through the flimsy bra. The thing snapped apart, flinging the cups to either side of her chest and completely baring her to me, her nipples starting to harden. Maria's face began turning red; no doubt I was the first one to see her like this. The thought drove me crazy and I lunged down, taking her right breast first. I took the delicate peak between my teeth, tugging and flicking my tongue over it. It soon wasn't enough for me and I drew more of the soft, pliable flesh into my mouth. She gasped, her back arching under my touch. My hand found her other breast and worked it over, leaving nothing out. I felt the blood pulsing in her skin, mere millimeters from my fangs. My mouth watered and my canines slid over her skin, wanting to pierce her innocence and drain away her life essence. Out of reflex, I yanked my head away, releasing her breast with a wet smack. Her eyes were focused intently on mine.

"Your heart calls to me..." I said, moving myself up so I could be closer to her neck. I brushed my lips over the throbbing spot beneath her jaw, nuzzling her. I sighed, thoughts of dominating her circulating in my brain.

"How does it feel... knowing I could drink you dry if I wanted?" I asked, squeezing her breast and eliciting a moan from her. I let my tongue out of my mouth and licked her throbbing pulse. She shivered at my touch and I laughed, softly.

"I could kill you if I wanted... Tear open your throat and drink away your life." My tongue caressed her throat once more, sliding slowly over her searing skin. She whimpered with anticipation and fear. I became curious and demanded,

"Tell me what you think about that, Maria." She paused a moment, licking her lips. When I saw her tongue I imagined what it would feel like on my cock, her lips wrapped around my shaft. She spoke, hesitantly,

"I think... if that's what you really wanted, you would have done that already." She called me out completely. I sat still for a second, realizing she was indeed intelligent. A smile spread over my face as I praised her,

"Smart girl." I imagined her tongue again and I realized I hadn't kissed her yet. I squeezed her breast tightly; she sucked in a breath at the sensation and I took my chance. Lowering my face, I captured her mouth. The feel of her lips beneath mine, yielding to my desire made my cock hurt with need.

I pulled back, wanting to see her reaction. Her eyes opened slowly, pressing her lips together as her brow crinkled a little, trying to process what just happened. Then I knew,

"That was your first kiss?" I asked, quietly. She nodded. I blinked, surprised. I had known she was a virgin, but I had thought perhaps some pathetic little boy had kissed her before I got my chance. All in all, I was both relieved and justified her first kiss was mine.

I felt the desire to take her for myself radiating up through me. I leaned over her and kissed her again, this time feeling her try to kiss me back. I started grinding my hips against hers again, opening my mouth and licking along her bottom lip with my tongue. She opened herself to me, her body going limp and the fight leaving her as my tongue swirled around hers. I felt pleased and excited as she finally submitted to me. I whispered against her lips,

"That's it... don't fight me..." I kissed her, surprising myself with the passion I expressed. She sighed as I started kneading her breast again, flicking over her nipple with my thumb. I fully claimed her lips as I moved my other hand behind her head, cradling the base of her skull and possessing her with the kiss. I kept grinding steadily, my lips moved down her jawline, kissing gently as I planned to kiss her somewhere new. I sucked on her neck and she relaxed to my touch, her scent growing stronger as she became aroused. I felt her hips ever so slightly begin to move in tandem with mine as I kissed lower, pausing briefly at her breasts before licking down her belly.

Her arms tugged and struggled against the chains, but I wouldn't let her free just yet.

"Not yet, my darling." My fingers hooked into her leggings, ripping them into shreds, inadvertently destroying her panties along with her leggings. The shredded fabric fluttered to the floor, leaving nothing to cover her womanhood. I kissed the skin above her panty line, and she protested softly,

"Wait..." I paused, then smiled softly and replied,

"Trust me, pet." I pushed her legs further apart, gently making more room for myself. I kissed her hips and then blew a stream of air over her slick, heated folds. As she began to protest, I opened her labia and latched onto her clit, sucking gently. Her words turned into a long moan, the sound jolting straight to my manhood. I was so hard it hurt... But I had to make sure she was ready. Her back arched, her hips thrusting toward me as I used my tongue on her. She was very wet; the juices coming from her tasting sweeter then I could have imagined. I was nearly catching a high just from her scent and taste as I tongued her clit. I lifted my eyes to her face, pausing briefly. Her face was flushed from the pleasure and she looked at me, begging me in a breathy moan,

"Please...don't stop... ohhhhh..." My tongue lapped at her juices, my finger reaching up and touching her entrance. I pushed slightly, the immediate resistance indicating how tight she was. I drew on her clit again as I worked my finger inside her. I flicked my tongue over her and stroked the spongy patch of nerves inside her and she came. Moisture dripped out of her virgin pussy, coating my finger in her slickness as Her inner muscles clamped down on me, trying to keep my finger inside her. I closed my eyes, imagining how she would feel around my dick... I couldn't wait anymore. With resolve I shed my clothing, adding them to hers on the dusty floor. I positioned myself between her legs again.

Maria didn't seem to notice as she moaned and writhed on the table, her face contorted with the sensations I gave her. I watched her face intently, loving the sounds she made, unable to resist any longer. My cock ached to be inside her, to feel her virgin walls constrict around me. I positioned myself as she began to come down from her climax. She opened her eyes and looked at me, looking me straight in the face. I said matter-of-factly,

"You are exquisite when you come..." I leaned down and kissed her again, noticing her tongue darting out and tasting herself on my lips. She broke the kiss, her face concerned and confused,

"What just happened? ...what did you do to me?" She looked down between us, her eyes growing larger as she beheld my manhood. I continued, not letting her gaze bother me.

"You just had an orgasm. It happens when you feel really good." I paused, licking my lips and tasting her still on me. Maria looked back up at me.

"...did I pee?" She asked tentatively. I laughed, genuinely surprised by her innocence.

"No, darling. It happens when you have an orgasm." She nodded, then looked back down at my hard dick.

I spoke again, educating my little Maria.

"That, Maria, is my cock and it will go inside you." She looked up at me, startled.

"G-go inside me...?" I kissed her neck, angling my hips.

"Yes. I'm going to take you, pet. I'm going to fuck you with my cock." I gripped the base of my shaft, squeezing briefly before guiding myself to her tight entrance. She spoke out, her voice quivering in fear.

"How will that fit inside me??" She twisted away, moving her hips and trying to close her legs to keep me from claiming her. Anger flashed within me. She was mine! I reached to her hips, clamping onto the pliant flesh and holding her still. I stared down at her as I leaned close to her ear.

"You will not deny me entry. If you submit, I'll be gentle. If not, I can make this more painful for you then it will already be." I ground my erection into her entrance, straining her hymen and threatening to rip her in half. Something flashed through her eyes before she relaxed beneath me. I sighed, keeping my death grip on her hips.

"Good girl." I captured her lips and thrust myself inside her, swallowing her cries of pain. Her virgin pussy squeezed my cock, her hot walls cradling me. I moved inside her, my shaft not even half way in. I let out a moan, her tunnel felt absolutely amazing. I cursed under my breath, choking out,

"God you feel so good..." I found her pulse in her throat and kissed it, shifting my hips around, getting my cock deeper inside her. She winced beneath me.

"Sorry, love... It's going to hurt for a little bit."

I wanted so badly to fuck her hard, use her body for my own pleasure like I had so many times with others throughout the years. However, I wanted to keep her alive and maintain the possibility that she would be more willing to submit to me in the near future. Deep in my dead soul the strong desire to lose all self-restraint and turn myself over to my animal instinct roared in my ears. I gritted my teeth, determined to stay in control.

Maria's meek little voice floated through my inner turmoil,

"Is it really inside me?" Her face was the ultimate picture of concern, slight disbelieve adding dimension to her expressiveness. I didn't want to speak; rather, I kept shifting my cock insider her. I pulled out a little, worked back in, shifting my angle and trying to be patient. She didn't seem to hurt any more, at least. I watched my shaft disappearing into her, the sight one of the most erotic things I had ever seen. All my muscles tensed as I worked my whole cock inside her. Her body was more relaxed and she slightly moved her hips against mine as I stilled. She was finally ready. I ground out,

"You're so tight... So good... I want to ride you hard but you aren't ready... God damn..."

Before I lost my damn mind, I started a steady rhythm, grinding my hips as I entered and not quite pulling all the way out so I managed to stroke her sweet spot. Maria began moaning as I fucked her, her eyes squeezed shut, perfect scarlet lips parted and trembling, her head straining back as she took the pleasure I gave her. I watched her pulse throbbing on the side of her throat. My tongue ran over my fangs; I could almost taste her sweet blood washing over my taste buds and coating my throat with her life essence.

Maria arched her back and wrapped her legs around me, her body becoming more responsive as I pumped into her. The small sounds she made beckoned me to take her, dominate her, make her mine. She pulled hard against the chains and I decided to release her out of curiosity. I motioned to them, disintegrating them into dust and her arms flung themselves around me, her soft, warm hands roving over my back. I swiveled my hips and stroked inside her, eliciting a gasp from her. Her nails dug into my flesh, pushing me further past the limits of sanity.

A growl tore from my throat and I pinned her more roughly beneath me, losing a little control and fucking her harder. Our eyes locked, mine searching her soul as they drank in her expression. Her beautiful eyes were wide, her brain probably trying to digest everything that was happening, everything I was making her feel.

I angled my thrusts so I was hitting her most sensitive place with every movement and her mouth fell open as her head fell back, eyes rolling up inside her skull. Maria was writhing beneath me, mewling and breathing hard as I forced her to take everything I gave her.

I suddenly felt her walls clamp down on me as she came, her body not wanting to let me go. She was so incredibly tight... The combination of her clawing my back and her inner muscles kneading my cock was almost too much for me to take.

"God damn it, Maria!"

I gripped her wrists and pinned them just above her head, seeing her twitching and groaning beneath me driving me perilously close to the edge. I had to stop before I killed her because of the intensity brewing within me.

I slowed my hips, eventually forcing myself to a stop, buried inside her. She groaned in frustration and tried to grind on me, anything to get more friction, keep the pleasure building. I leaned on her wrists, feeling the bones in them grind together in my rough grip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Taking My Darling Maria Ch. 01.5

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds