• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Paul and Sarah - Work Affair

Paul and Sarah - Work Affair

For years, Paul has fantasized about an affair with Sarah. Her hair, her smile. Her breasts, although not what one would consider huge, as long as there is a handful and a mouthful, he was happy. When he'd go to her desk to help her with something or work together on something, he'd always attempt to glance down her top... and liked what he saw.

Since he had a window office, he always kept the blinds lowered in his office half way. When she'd come by to talk about her weekend or whatever, he'd be fixated on her eyes and lips, imagining them wrapped around his cock. The instant she looked away, his eyes would dart down to her breasts, or her crotch. She would lean against a concrete post in his cubicle in poses that left him wondering if she knew of his desire and felt the same. At times she would turn to look out the window and he'd admire the black pants she wore to work, which caressed her gorgeous ass perfectly, revealing only a hint of a panty line which lay underneath. Sarah has no idea how many times he'd have to head to the men's room to rub one out after she had been by to talk to him.

Finally, the day came where he was determined to see where an attempt would lead, knowing full well that, if things weren't as they appeared, he could very well lose his job.

That morning, he arrived at his desk, passed by Sarah's and they exchanged their "Good morning". He took off his jacket and placed it on his guest chair and proceeded to log into his workstation. Within seconds, Sarah came by to talk about her evening. Paul moved up to lean against the concrete post too, alternating between looking into her eyes as she spoke and watching her lips. As she started to show him pictures on her phone, he moved right beside her and slightly behind. As she flipped through the photos, his eyes again shot down her top to get a look at her breasts. "Here we go" he said to himself and he found himself brushing her hair off her neck and gently swooping in to kiss her neck. Sarah gasped, but did not move. He continued kissing up the side of her neck and he felt her head rest against his as her breathing quickened. He couldn't believe she was actually being receptive.

He placed his hands on her waist and she turned around. Quickly, her mouth met his and he pulled her close, the sweetness of her tongue in his mouth instantly led him to thinking about how awesome that tongue in his mouth would feel as she sucked his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. After a few moments, he moved his hands down to caress her ass, which he has always wanted to do, outside her pants. She moaned as his fingers slid down the crack of her ass to reach the bottom and gently lift a bit, pulling her toward him tightly and against his raging hard on which held years of pent up lust toward her.

She presses her hands against his chest and moves away from him. "Wait... what are we doing here? I'm not sure what to think of this, I'm a little surprised."

"Sarah," he said, "I have wanted you for years. Catching a glimpse of you whenever I can. Admiring you as we talked. I've always felt that I had met the right person at the wrong time, given the fact we are both married. I've just never been able to bring myself to express it before now."

"So how do you think we can do this?" she asks. "I'm just not sure I want to risk it. We don't live close enough to be able to get together whenever we want, and it's not like we can just fuck here at work with everyone else around. Don't get me wrong, I would like to fuck you, there is just a lot on the line."

Paul explained: "Ok, I understand. I'm not going to push anything, but you can think about it. If you're interested, just bring a skirt in."

She looked at him puzzled "I have never worn a skirt here at work, it would look strange."

"Just bring one in with you. If you're interested, bring it to my desk and say 'Meet me in the lab in a couple of minutes.'"

"The lab? Really? With all the windows there where others can look in?"

Paul explained further "There is that side of the lab where the windows can't see, due to the partition. There are a lot of workstations there. Access to the lab is limited to just a few of us and no one has any reason to be in there right now. I think it's the most private place in the building."

She thought about it for a couple of seconds and smiled. "You really have put some thought into this, haven't you?" She continued "What's with the skirt?"

"Well, the lab is only a matter of a few feet from the ladies washroom. You leave my office, head to the ladies washroom, change into the skirt, don't even leave your panties on and come into the lab. If we're disturbed, all you need to do is stand up, straighten up the skirt and you're safe. Hell, if we're flat out caught, you can say that I forced myself on you and save yourself. It doesn't matter to me."

She paused for a few more seconds. "I just don't know if we can do this. I really need to think about it."

"Absolutely. I won't push anything. You know that I really want you. If anything, I hope I didn't just ruin our friendship over this."

"Oh don't worry about it", she said as she was walking out. He stood there worried over that very thing. Did he just mess everything up? Did he just make her so uncomfortable that she wouldn't be able to work here anymore? Just what has he done? He had no other choice but to turn, walk back to his desk and get about his day with those thoughts in his head.

The next morning, Paul comes in at his usual 7:30, does the usual "Good morning" to everyone, including Sarah, and settles into his cubicle. However, Sarah does not come into his cubicle for their usual morning chat. As time passes, he figures that she thought about it and it's not happening... and that she's so uncomfortable now that she won't come to see him anymore. He continues on with his morning, wondering how he's going to fix this mess.

At around 9:00, he hears familiar foot shuffles in the hallway leading to his office and Sarah appears at his door. She walks up to him and leans in to talk to him so no one else can hear over the walls. "I was awake all night thinking." She pulls a bag out from behind her, showing him the skirt that is inside. "Meet me in the lab... now."

She walks away, heading to the ladies room. Instantly, his cock is fully erect. Is this really happening? How the fuck am I going to get to the lab now? He grabs his notebook, hustling to the lab hiding his dick pointing out his pants. He uses his pass to get into the lab and sneaks around the corner to the partitioned section, hidden from the windows. He looks at the desks with workstations on them and clears off one, moving the workstation to another. It seems like an eternity that he's waiting there before he hears the click of the door unlocking from a pass being scanned. The door opens and closes, and Sarah appears around the corner, wearing the skirt and carrying the bag containing her pants. She drops the bag and rushes toward him and they kiss deeply. He rubs her back as they kiss, then moves his hand to her ass. He pulls up the skirt and grabs it.

"No panties" she says as she reaches down for the front of his jeans, grabbing at his throbbing erection. "Sit down" she orders.

He grabs one of the chairs and sits, as she kneels down in front of him, undoing his pants. She unzips, pulls down his underwear, yanking out his cock. Looking up at him and smiling, she slowly takes him into her mouth.

"Oh my god" Paul moans as he leans his head back, the warmth and softness of her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. He's had his share of blowjobs before, but there is something about this one that is amazing. Sarah lets out little moans as she continues to satisfy him, using her hand back and forth to augment her amazing mouth, as he rubs the back of her head. In relatively short time, he's ready to let go.

"I'm going to cum, baby. Fuck, I'm going to cum in your mouth." He expects her to pull away, but she doesn't as he sends stream after stream of cum into her awaiting mouth. She squeezes his cock with her hand and mouth as she continues to gulp down everything he sends into her. As his orgasm ceases, she continues a few more strokes to ensure that she has taken everything that he has.

Sarah looks up at him, smiling as she takes her mouth off his cock. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"Oh fuck, you have no idea, Sarah. I have wanted that for such a long time. But now it's your turn."

She is surprised as he hurries her off her knees and onto the desk that he has cleared off. He lifts the skirt up and opens her legs in front of him, admiring Sarah's amazing pussy.

She moans as he brings his tongue and fingers into her body. His tongue alternates between jetting into her tasty pussy and stroking her clit, leading her to writhe against his face, while his other hand reaches up to feel up her shirt to her breasts. His fingers dart in and out of her sweet hole as she gets wetter and wetter. Slowly, he brings his pinky up against her asshole. He has always been as ass man and his eyes were always focused on her ass anytime he could. He pressed his pinky slowly into her ass with minimal resistance from her. He didn't press the issue with more fingers, unsure if she was enjoying the finger in her ass or if she was just enjoying the attention on her pussy from his tongue and other fingers that she didn't notice.

It wasn't long before his cock was begging for more action, so he gets up from her pussy and positions himself in front of her. He turns her over so she's bent over the desk and thrusts his cock inter her wet pussy. Sarah emits a loud grunt as his thighs smack against her ass, his cock fully inserted into her. Over and over again, he pushes deep into her as she presses against him with his thrusts. Faster and harder he rams into her, their moans getting louder and louder. He can tell that she's about to orgasm.

"Fuck me, Paul, fuck me."

He wets his thumb with his tongue and brings it down to her puckered asshole. Slowly, he presses the thumb inside her as it opens up for him. He thrusts his thumb into her ass in unison with his cock in her pussy. He slows as he feels the wetness of her cum coat his cock, feels her juices run down the front of his legs as she continues to cum. Sarah collapses onto the desk as her orgasm subsides, Paul still slowly fucking her ass with his thumb.

He retracts himself from her wet pussy, dripping onto the floor. Removing his thumb from her ass, he presses the head of his cock against her asshole. Instantly, Sarah lifts her upper body from the desk and gasps, but does not stop him. As the head penetrates into her tight hole, her palm presses against his pelvis to stop him. "Wait, stop, stop, stop, stop." He pauses as she does relaxation breathing.

"You've never had your ass fucked before baby?" he whispers into her ear.

She turns to look at him "No. Just take it easy."

He's very surprised. I mean, it appears that she's going to let him fuck her ass... something that she hasn't let her own husband do.

She slowly removes her hand from his pelvis, seemingly as a signal for him to continue. He presses a little further into her ass before the palm stops him again. He stops and awaits the signal to continue.

"It's so big...oh my god" she whispers as she removes her hand once again.

Sarah's mouth is fully open and grunts loudly as, eventually, he reaches the point where he is fully inside her tight, warm ass. His thighs pressed against her cheeks, fully stretching that ass as wide as he can get it. Her hands move to grab the edges of the desk as he presses down on her back to push her onto the desk. Slowly, he retracts himself from her ass to the point where his head is almost out and re-inserts himself fully.

"Oh FUCK, you're fucking my ass" she moans as he continues to slowly move in and out. He can't believe how great it feels as he increases his speed, the warmth and tightness making his cock throb wildly.

"Oh my god, baby, I love fucking your ass" he says as he takes hold of her hips, pulling her toward him when he thrusts in.

"Where is my cock, baby?" he asks, leaning over her and pulling her hair back, starting to take long and steady strokes into her tight hole.

"Ungh" she moans as they kiss. When the kiss stops, the moves back down to the desk "It's in my fucking ass."

For a moment he becomes concerned, unsure of how thin the walls of the lab are, considering that there are other employees working on the other side, but the concern quickly subsides as he starts to really pound himself into her ass, as if to be stabbing her with the long, hard strokes of his cock, her moans becoming screams as that tight virgin ass is really getting a workout now.

In between screams in unison with Paul's thrusts "fuck...my...ass...fuck...my...ass... UNGH!"

He tries to hold himself back as long as he can, but it's no use. Her ass has brought his balls to a boil and he can't contain himself anymore.

"Cum in my ass, baby, cum..." Sarah pleads with him, feeling his increasing throbs stretching her where she's never been stretched before.

Sarah grunts loudly as Paul takes a hold of her shoulders and presses himself as deep inside her wanting ass as he can possibly get and unloads the strongest stream of cum he has ever shot in his life. He can't believe how hot his cock feels as he pulls back and slams into her again, pressing the previous stream into the walls of her ass as he squirts another. He continues pounding her while unleashesing the strongest and longest orgasm he has ever had. Thrust after thrust, stream after stream of cum fills her ass for what feels like an amazing eternity before he finally crashes down on top of her, nothing left to give.

They both breathe as if they had just finished running a marathon, sweat pouring from their bodies onto the desk, drippings falling from her pussy and her now full ass as Paul continues to slowly and gently lift and plunge into her.

After a few quiet minutes of just lying on top of her bent over body below him, Paul kisses Sarah's shoulders and neck. She turns and they kiss passionately as he continues in and out of her sore ass. It's at that point that he actually realizes he's still inside her... and his cock is still the raging hard-on it was before he started fucking her.

He slaps a hand onto her ass with a loud smack and takes a hard thrust into her. Sarah opens her eyes fully and stops kissing.

"You want to go for another round, baby?" he whispers to her.

She doesn't say a word, just smirks and lightly bites down on her bottom lip, lowering her head back onto the desk and grabbing the edges as Paul lifts himself off her, takes a hold of her hips again and almost fully retracts himself from her ass...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Paul and Sarah - Work Affair

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds