• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 01

Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 01

The cell guard hollered to the block captain, and my door slid shut with a loud clank.

No sooner had the guard turned to return to his post, but my new cellmate advanced on me. His fist drove up into my stomach with a dull thud. My ribs erupted in pain and the air whooshed out of me as I doubled over in pain, not sure whether to vomit, pass out, or cry. I'd been in my cell for a grand total of forty-five seconds before he set upon me. As I fell to the ground, he quickly slid behind me, and put arm across my neck and began to choke me. My vision began to narrow and lungs began to spasm when he released me just enough to catch a fast breath before he reapplied pressure.

I felt his hot breath on my ear as he spoke quietly to me, "Listen closely Susie, you're mine now. I don't give shit what your name is, what your story is, or why you are here. What I do know is that you're in my space, which makes you mine. From now on you will call me Daddy. You read me?"

I tried to get some leverage against the bunks and kick out. He gripped my neck harder, pulled me away from my foothold and began to squeeze in earnest. I clawed at his face as my vision narrowed and I passed out.

Several minutes later I stirred aware with a screaming headache, and realized that I was naked. The sick fuck had taken my clothes. I also felt a revolting pain in my ass, like I had soiled myself. My hands were tightly tied to the corner of my bunk.

"Oh hi beautiful, you're awake," my cellmate cooed at me as if we already knew each other and were an item. My stomach turned and I glared.

"You sick fuck, what the fuck did you do to me?" the words came tumbling out of my mouth as panic set in. My rectum had something sticking out of it, my clothes were gone, and I was tied naked to a bed.

My cellmate smiled.

"Well, since you're mine now, I went ahead and had a look you. When I saw how tight your little playhole was, I figured I would begin getting you ready to fuck. What you feel back there is a little gift from me. It's a soap dildo, and you'd better believe that it's a lot smaller than the things you'll be riding soon. I expect you to keep that in place until I tell you release it. Now, are you going to be a good little bitch, or do I need to put you down for a nap again?"

This was my first stent in state prison. I kept fucking up and I finally hit the jackpot. I earned a stay of three to five for repeat theft offenses. I can't say why I liked stealing, but I did, and it had finally cost me everything. My girlfriend, my job, even my family. I had a decent life before, same struggles as most, but now that was all gone, at least for the next few years. And now here I am, helpless, hurting, and violated.

I guess I didn't answer quickly enough for him because he set on me again. This time I defended myself by pulling my legs up to my chest and try to kick him. When I did, I felt the soap dildo slide out of my rectum and his hand latch onto my balls. I managed to kick him in the chest, and bring my ass some relief, but when I kicked him he didn't budge, which was probably good since he was now holding my testicles with a lasso grip. He spread my legs to either side of him, kept my balls in his hand and moved in close. My eyes were wide with fear as he squeezed. Hard.

I squealed and my eyes began to water, and my forehead began to sweat. He kept squeezing until I started retching. I noticed that he was wearing his prison denims with the shirt open, and I could smell mint gum on his breath as he started to talk. He let go enough that I could listen to him without squealing.

"Now I'm not sure how long you're here, but it's going to feel like forever if you don't start getting with the program. You are mine now. That's good news and bad news. The good news is that I got a bit of juice up in here, and other guys aren't going to mess with you unless I give the order. The bad news is that you're gonna do who and what I want, when I want. I am now your Daddy. You got that?"

I shuddered at his calm tone, and tried to slide backward, but had nowhere to go. He kept holding my testicles, but extended a couple of fingers down to my asshole and gently rubbed them back and forth along the puckered outside. I had never been touched by a man in a sexual way before, but I had to admit that at least it didn't hurt. In fact it felt good. My cocked jumped a little bit and began to stiffen, and he pulled his fingers back and smirked.

"Heh. I knew I had you pegged. You are going to be a good little toy aren't you?"

I didn't respond, so he squeezed my balls, "Aren't you?"

I felt humiliation and pain like I never had before, and I had to make the pain go away. "Yes sir," I said, and then he reached back free hand and slapped me.

"What the fuck did you call me?" he jeered.

"Sir," I said with tears in my eyes. He pulled back his hand again threatening to hit me.

"Yes Daddy," I said, "I'm sorry Daddy." I started to sob and shake.

He pulled close to me and laid down beside me on the bead while errantly beginning to play with my cock. "That's ok Susie, I understand. Getting you trained up right is just going to take time. But you aren't going to give me any more trouble are you? I would much rather fuck you than fight you. After my name, the next thing you need to know is your name. You are to answer to Susie whenever called."

"Yes Daddy," I acquiesced. The pain of my beating began to subside, and I felt blood stirring in my cock as he carelessly flipped it back and forth.

"Now that's better Susie," he said and continued to play with my cock, which was becoming increasingly heavy. Though I hated being restrained, at least I was feeling some amount of pleasure rather than pain and misery. I sighed. My cock was now becoming fully erect as he pulled me closer to him and onto my side, my hands still tethered to the corner of the bunk. He was fully dressed, and my now erect member pushed upward between us obscenely. He pushed his body and face up close to mine, carelessly brushed my nipple as he moved his hand to stroke the cleft of my ass.

"You're going to be my good little girl aren't you, Susie?" he said, giving me a little kiss near my mouth.

"Yes Daddy," I said moving closer to him, my cock moving pleasantly around his beltline, and my nipple now hard.

"I'm glad to hear it," he said quietly giving me a little kiss and continuing to stoke my bottom. "It looks like you lost something during our talk" he said, picking up the soap dildo that had fallen onto the bed when I tried to defend myself. "I believe this is yours?"

"Yes Daddy," I said quietly as my pleasure began to give way to fear.

He again drew close, and brought the soiled dildo inches from our faces. "I think you dropped this. Do you know where this belongs?" he said quietly, teasing my lips with his tongue.

I shuddered, and said, "Yes Daddy, I know." My cock began to soften, and fear started rising.

"Well do you want to put it back, or should I?"

Hedging my bet that I would be gentler than he would, I quietly said, "I will Daddy."

He reached for my bonds to untie them, and then thought better of it and pulled back with a smirk. He moved his hand with the dildo around back to my ass and began pushing it through my sphincter. I wasn't sure why he was smiling, but I also should have known that this was too easy. He stopped halfway, and chuckled.

"Oh sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm not going to let you put the fake cock in your ass, but don't worry your pretty little head. I know this would be much easier if it were lubed up for you. Don't you agree?"

He pulled the head of the soap dildo out of me and brought it up between us.

"Yes Daddy, please lube it up," I insisted.

"Now Susie, you know better, I don't do things for you, you do them for me. You are going to lube this dildo up."

I didn't take his meaning as I began to try and pull my hands down to take the soap dildo from him.

"Oh no," he chuckled, "you won't need your hands, just your mouth." He placed the dildo at the entrance of my mouth and began to rub it back and forth. "Now put it in your mouth and make it nice and slippery."

I looked at him, again with fear in my eyes, and now realized why he was still smiling at me, still lying beside me on the jail bunk.

"Nice and easy," he said with false affection, "just open up and make this dildo nice and slippery for Daddy."

I slowly parted my lips and he inserted the shit-streaked dildo into my mouth and spun it around while pushing it in and out. He pushed it to the back of my throat, and deep enough for me to gag. The taste was soap, but the smell was awful. My eyes were watering and saliva was streaming out of the corners of my mouth as I fought the urge to vomit.

His tone darkened, "If you throw up on me, I will squeeze your balls so hard that your cock will never work again. Is that what you want?"

I shook my head no, and held my gorge as he manipulated the soap dildo all around my mouth, and even on my lips, nose, and cheeks. When he was finished, he pulled the dildo away from my face, again drew close as he laid beside me.

"Now Susie, I want you come close and take your top leg and put it over mine, and pull your leg up toward me so that you open up nice and wide." I complied, felt my bottom open up, and again felt my chest and cock against his denim-clothed body."

He slid the saliva covered dildo down my back, and again to my sphincter. I shuddered, confused, and this time, the wet dildo slid in easily and without a sound. I gasped as I again felt the need to move my bowels, and he pulled the dildo halfway out. This brought temporary relief until he roughly shoved the soap hewn cock inside me again, and this time it slid into me with an obscene slurping noise. He continued doing this for several minutes until the discomfort became familiar and almost pleasurable. My wet soapy bottom continued to make loud flatulent noises which attracted several onlookers from neighboring cells. The noises had attracted them, and now they were catcalling me and making all kinds of obscene propositions. I blushed, ashamed, and knew that my humiliation had just begun.

"Susie-pie, don't you worry about them. They know you're mine, and maybe in time they will know your embrace, but just worry about making me happy. What makes me happy is knowing that you are on display to the block with a soapy cock in your pussy. Do you understand?"

I closed my eyes, held back tears, and nodded yes.

"Good girl, I knew you'd come around. Tomorrow, you are to go see Laurie. She lives several cells down and is a girl like you who is going to give you a little makeover. You could say she's going to enhance your feminine charms. You will need to figure out how you are going to pay for her services though. I give you permission to get creative when finding ways to pay her."

"I imagine that you'll come back after your visit with smooth beautiful skin, a new hairdo, new clothes, a new tattoo, and maybe even a piercing or two. Won't that be exciting? Then I bet we'll have a little more fun." He sat up, and climbed up to his bunk, leaving me tied up, miserable and confused.

"Yes Daddy." I barely heard my own voice as I closed my eyes with dread, and imagined what was coming next.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 630 milliseconds