• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Agency Ch. 03 (T. Swift Pt. 02)

The Agency Ch. 03 (T. Swift Pt. 02)

Most music tours hop from city to city without any breaks, but occasionally there will be an off day on the tour. This allows everyone some time to rest and also allows time to work out any issues. A week into the tour, Taylor Swift finally got an off day before her performance in Washington DC. When we fell asleep we were on the road traveling through North Carolina. I awoke to find that we had arrived at the arena. Per my usual, I got up and began to make breakfast. When Taylor got up she came out into the living area wearing another one of her shear Victoria Secret robes. This one was lime green and was just as flattering as the other colors I had seen her wear.

"I won't be as late tonight," Taylor said between bites of French toast, "I have rehearsal at 5:30 and should be back here around 8:00. It will be nice to not be as tired tonight. My body is so sore from all of the dancing and performing in those uncomfortable heels."

We finished breakfast and Taylor got ready for her day. Most days I let her get ready without bothering her but this time I decided to watch TV in the bedroom as she got ready. She sat in just her robe at her vanity in the bedroom and put on her make up and got her hair just right. I really wasn't watching TV. It was more of an excuse to be in the room and steal some glances at the blonde beauty.

When her makeup and hair were done, she got up and began to shuffle through her dresser and closet looking for something to wear. Most of the time when I was around her she was naked. She had told me that after wearing clothes all day long and changing into different outfits that she preferred to be naked when she was in private. It was her way of liberating herself from the modest good girl persona that she put on for the public. I wasn't complaining, because I loved getting to see her walk around naked. However, I realized in this moment that I really hadn't seen her in clothing. Sure, I would see her in the same red sparkly dress that she wore to finish out the concert, but never in anything else.

Taylor grabbed something from the dresser drawer and seemed to finally be satisfied with her decision. She slipped on a lacy black thong. Her butt cheeks swallowed the thin black string and you could hardly tell from the back she had anything on. She next picked up a matching lace black bra and buckled the hooks and slipped it up. As the cups hugged around her breasts, I could tell the bra was a push-up from the increase in cleavage. It was exciting to see her in such sexy lingerie. I wanted to take her right then, but I knew she was on a schedule that couldn't be delayed. She threw on some black leather short shorts that were high-waisted and a tight gray cotton top that hugged her chest.

As she rushed out the door, I knew that I wanted that night to be different. I sat and brainstormed the perfect plan. I didn't want that night's sex to be just great sex, but instead I wanted to treat her entire body to an incredible experience. I set out on my journey to get everything arranged for the night ahead.

As 8:00 approached, I put the finally touches on what was sure to be a magical evening. I could hear Taylor's voice outside the bus talking to someone and I imagined it was Mary lecturing her about something. The door rattled open and Taylor came in visibly upset.

"Ugh, that bitch!" Taylor grunted as she slammed the door shut, "She just needs to mind her own business."

"Everything okay?" I asked tenatively, afraid she may snap back at me.

"Yeah, just tired of Mary getting on my case about different stuff. I'm just so stressed out. Today did not go well!"

"Well, let me try to change that," I said as I walked up and gave her a hug and a big kiss. "I have prepared a night of relaxation for you!"

I turned and showed her a table set up in the living area that was lit by candlelight.

"Awww, you shouldn't have!" Taylor swooned as she sat down at the table.

"This is only the start, there is even more waiting for you. First we will have a nice relaxing meal. I ordered this food from the nicest restaurant in town. It is actually the President's favorite place to eat out. I also got us a bottle of your favorite type of wine. Hopefully everything will taste good!"

We sat and ate and I listened to her talk about her day and let out some steam about everything that had gone wrong that day. The food and wine paired perfectly together and I could tell we were both satisfied.

"Well, if we are done eating, I'd like to take you to your next surprise," I smiled standing up from the table. "I need you to close your eyes."

I grabbed her hand and guided her through the narrow hallway on the bus. I opened the bedroom door and we walked inside.

"Open your eyes!"

As she opened, she say a massage table set up in front of the bed. It was covered in a plush white towel and the room was dimly lit by the lights in the ceiling.

"Oh wow! I love massages so much. I actually get one weekly when I'm back home, but on tour there normally isn't time for one," Taylor said as she walked up to the table and inspected the set up.

I walked up behind her and grabbed the edges of her gray shirt and slid it slowly up her body. She raised her arms to allow me to remove it from her. She then turned around and faced me showing off the lacy black bra I had seen early that morning. Her breasts seemed so firm as the bra pushed them together and I couldn't help but give them a kiss. I unclasped the hooks in the back and removed her bra and let her breast hang free. I found it remarkable how perky they actually were that there wasn't much of a difference between them with or without a bra. I then reached down and unbuttoned her leather shorts and let them fall to the floor. Her black lace thong was the perfect contrast against her light skin. I crouched down and slid the thong off her body and told her to lay on the table.

I had never been formally trained in massage, but had given quite a few full body massages to past girlfriends, so I was pretty confident in my abilities. I turned on some light acoustic music for background noise and squirt a large glob of massage oil into my hands. As I began to rub my hands on her shoulders I could feel some knots and tried to work them loose. I made my way down to her shoulder blades and mid back. Her skin felt so soft against my hands and the oil reflected off of her light skin. I reapplied some oil to my hands and began to massage her feet and lower legs. She let out light moans as I could feel her muscles loosening up. I worked my way up past her knee and to her wonderful thighs. Even with the poor lighting I could catch a glimpse of her delicate pussy lips. I wanted so badly to be inside them, but I refrained and took a moment to enjoy the view of her little bubble butt and pussy. As I worked her thighs, ass and lower back, I could feel Taylor's body relax completely. Her breathing had eased and I could tell that she was calming down from the week.

After I had massaged every inch of her body that I could, I applied a lotion to her body that was supposed to have a scent that got you in the mood. I told her to lay with it on her body until I came back. I stepped out the bedroom door and prepared the next portion of my surprise.

When I returned, Taylor sat up and smiled.

"This has been amazing! You have no idea how much my body needed that."

"We aren't quite finished yet. Join me in the bathroom, please."

"The bathroom? Oookay," Taylor replied seeming unsure of what was going on. As we walked into the bathroom she saw the jacuzzi tub filled and bubbling. Steam poured off the top of the water as the bubbles burst.

"Care to join me?" I asked.

"Mmmm, sounds good to me," she replied sinking into the tub.

I poured two glasses of champagne and handed them to her. I then removed my shirt, pants and underwear. My member was semi-hard from all of the rubbing I had just done on her body, and a string of precum clung to my boxer briefs as I pulled them down. I stood naked in front of the tub and I could see Taylor sitting in the bubbles grinning and staring at my thick veiny cock and dangling balls. I carefully got in to the tub, as the hot water took a minute to get used to. We were seated on opposite sides of the tub sipping our champagne with our legs laying across each other under the water.

It was in this moment that I really got to appreciate Taylor's beautiful face. With the bubbles engulfing the rest of her body, all I could see was her head. Her blonde hair hung perfectly in place with the tips soaking up the slightest bit of water that splashed up from the bubbles. Her blue eyes shown across the tub like a lighthouse on the open sea. As sexy as her body was to me, I had forgotten to really appreciate this sweet face.

I slid my boy toward the center of the tub and pulled her legs toward me so that she was seated close to my lap.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" I asked.

"That's sweet, but I really don't feel pretty most of the time."

"Well you should. For me to sit here across from you, I have to pinch myself to remind myself that this is real. You are gorgeous from the top of your head to your toes."

She blushed and tried to hold back a smile. I grabbed her legs and pulled her on to my lap, laid my hand behind her neck and kissed her. The kiss wasn't aggressive, but still had enough force to show passion. As I began to pull back, she grabbed me and pulled me back in. As we kissed, my erection grew and it began to swing back and forth in the water from the movement of the jets. It began to tap against her body, which she took as her cue. Taylor raised herself up and slid herself on to my cock. She was incredibly wet and my cock slipped into her with ease. As she began to sway her body on top of me, her breasts would pop in and out of the water from beneath the bubbles.

There were no words. The only noises came from our heavy breathing, the sloshing of water and the roar of the jets. We continued to kiss as her hands clung to my back as she moved her hips. One of my hands placed firmly against her right butt cheek, the other rubbed her silky blonde hair. All of a sudden she picked up the pace and leaned back, biting her lip and letting out a tremendous moan. I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick as she tried to hold in her excitement.

As she leaned back I grabbed my champagne and poured it down her chest. The cold wine began to pour down her breasts and I lapped it off her with my tongue.

I was done with the tub and was ready to fuck her hard. I adjusted my legs and stood up in the tub, her legs still wrapped around me as I was inside her. I carried her out of the bathroom and into the narrow hallway. I pushed her back against the hallway wall and began to kiss her neck.

"Joe, have your way with me!" she wispered into my ear, "I want to have that thick dick to ram me so I cum all night. Then I want you to spray your warm cum in me. I want you to fill me up."

I kicked open the bedroom door and lifted her up, letting my cock flop out of her dripping wet pussy. I tossed her over the massage table and into a pile of pillows on the bed.

"Come to the edge," I ordered.

She scurried over to the edge of the bed with her ass pointed out and I slipped my dick inside her slit.

"Ohhhh yeahhh!" Taylor moaned as she took the pounding of my thrusts.

I reached around her and grabbed onto her breasts, which were still wet from being in the tub and a little sticky from the champagne. I used her breasts to pull her body toward me as I thrust forward. I could feel my cock reaching deep inside her, deeper than I had ever been in her.

I took my hand off her breast and gave her ass a nice hard smack. She let out a tiny scream. My hand stung a little bit, and in the dim light I could see her pretty white bubble butt turning red.

"I want to taste your pussy!"

She looked back and smiled at me as I pulled my cock out of her. I laid on the bed and she began to back her body back toward my face. Her smooth pussy lips hung over my face and I could see her sticky juices glistening off her skin. She lowered her hips and I began to work her slit with my tongue. She tasted a mix of sweet and salty. It was the best taste of anyone I had ever eaten out and I couldn't get enough as I lapped my tongue in her hole and around her clit.

As I worked her pussy with my mouth, she had gotten ahold of my dick. She slid her mouth up and down my shaft, feverishly swirling her tongue. I knew she was tasting her juices off my dick just like I was tasting and it turned me on even more. She stroked my cock with one hand while tickling my undercarriage and fondling my balls with the other. She then pushed her mouth down the entire length of my shaft and I felt the head of my dick press against her throat. She didn't gag or even flinch, but took my entire cock in stride.

Her breath panted as she sucked and she continued to moan as she was hit with a spell of mini-orgasms. As I worked her clit faster and faster she pulled my cock out of her mouth and arched her back.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Taylor screamed at the top of her lungs. Her body began shaking as she screamed. As the powerful orgasm took over her body and she lurched forward and a stream of warm sticky liquid sprayed out of her pussy. The liquid rolled down my face and neck and tasted just like what I had been eating out of her.

"Oh my gosh! What just happened? I've never done that before." Taylor said nervously, still shaking from the orgasm that was still send pleasure waves through her body.

"You squirted," I said, "and man was it hot! You taste so fucking good!"

She smiled still shaking and jolting her body from the orgasm. "I don't know how much more of this my body can take. Let's cum together one more time before my body gives out on me. Ohhh man do I love that cock!!"

I knew her body didn't have much energy left, so I picked her up and slid her onto my dick. Her pussy kept clinching my cock tight as she shivered with excitement. I bounced her up and down on my cock as she screamed out with excitement. Her cum still running down my neck and now on to my chest I could feel myself inching toward a powerful orgasm myself. Finally with one final bounce I felt a joyous explosion from my cock. Cum poured out of me as I felt squirt after squirt fill her pussy up. Feeling my warm cum shooting inside her caused her to orgasm again and her pussy kept clinching my cock as more and more cum shot out.

After a minute or so, both of our powerful orgasms began to subside. I laid Taylor down on the bed and pulled myself out of her. Cum oozed off my cock and poured out of her vagina. We cleaned ourselves up and curled up into bed, exhausted from the strongest orgasms we had ever had.

The next morning, I awoke to an empty bed. This was strange as every other morning I had to sneak out of bed to keep from waking Taylor. I stepped out of bed and my legs were a little sore from the prior night's events. As I hobbled down the hallway I heard the strum of a guitar coming from the living area.

"Oh, good morning you sex god!" Taylor said smiling from the couch. She was holding a guitar and had a piece of paper in front of her. She was wearing a pair of red short shorts that barely could qualify as shorts, since half her ass hung out the bottom, and a white tank top that showed her hard nipples poking through. It was a departure from the shear robes I had seen most mornings, but was still sexy in its own way.

"I hope I didn't wake you. I have been working on a song. I call it 'Capital City', wanna hear it?"

I sat beside her on the couch and nodded my head. She began to play and I began to notice that the song was about the night we had just had. The tune was catchy, and the words were tame but still brought to mind all of the dirty things that had happened just hours before.

"Wow, that is amazing!" I interjected when she had finished playing.

"I'm planning on putting it on my next album, it is sure to be a hit. I may actually preview it tonight at the concert."

"Capital City" would go on to reach #1 when she released the single months later and is still a reminder of the night that we shared in DC. Whenever I am driving down the road and it comes on the radio, it still makes me hard and brings back the taste of her juices that she squirted out on me that glorious night.

The tour continued back through the middle of the United States and out west. Our nights were filled with fun and incredible sex as we stopped in each city. The lone night we couldn't have sex was in Las Vegas, where her boyfriend came to see her perform. We made it to the Pacific and our wild nights continued. As we headed back east, I began to realize that our time together was coming to an end. The tour would end in Boston and my assignment would be complete.

In hindsight, our night in Washington DC was magical, but had nothing on what happened when we arrived in one of our last stops, New York City.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Agency Ch. 03 (T. Swift Pt. 02)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds