• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Movie and a Good Fuck

A Movie and a Good Fuck

John has been under so much pressure at work. He's on the committee to hire the new dean and there's a lot of contentious politics around it all. It's just fucking driving him nuts. At dinner today, he was explaining some of the bullshit that one of his colleagues keeps pulling and it makes me want to go smack some sense into the irritating entitled economist who thinks he's got all the answers. Academics can be such assholes.

He wants to watch a movie, so we've settled onto the couch with me leaning against his chest with his arm around me. I love this position, it feels so safe and comfortable. I pull the blanket up as the movie starts - he picked the movie this time.

It's ok, I'm sort of following it - it's got subtitles which reminds me that it's worth having a man around who likes gadgets and insists on the largest flat screen TV. The movie has sweeping vistas and interesting characters. There are beautiful fight scenes with kung fu I think? I'm pretty sure that's why he picked it - he loves martial arts movies.

I'm surprised to find that I'm enjoying the story so far. The fight scenes are quite beautiful, it looks like dancing and the story includes beautiful women who are vicious and fierce. I like that. They don't lie down and take it, they get up and fight.

In one scene, two characters are in a mountain hideaway, a male and a female. The male is keeping the woman there, and she is fighting it. She knocks him over the head with a rock and runs away. But they're so isolated that he easily tracks her and brings her back to the cave so he can take care of her and keep her as a captive. When she wakes, he tends to her. She tries to fight him, he puts his hand down her pants and tames her by touching her pussy. She kisses back, rolls him on top and starts kissing and grinding against him.

The camera cuts away, and then we are to presume that after sex they've fallen in love. Oh and also, the scene has really fucking turned me on.

John notices that I've gotten more into the movie, my body stiffening and moving slightly. When the sex scene finishes he whispers into my ear. "Oh you liked that did you?"

I feel warm and I'm pretty sure I blush. He reaches his hand down against the flat of my stomach and rests his fingers on my pussy, just at the top where my clit is. His finger dips lightly down between my pussy lips.

"Oh my. You did like that, you naughty little slut."

He has my attention.

"The problem my dear is that there's more of this this movie to watch, and you are already a slut in heat. Aren't you?"

His fingers are light on my clit, but my hips are moving already.

"I want to finish this movie, my lovely little harlot, so let's stop for a moment so you can grind against my fingers and give yourself an orgasm. Ok?"

He stops the movie and I lean back into him while his fingers curve into my pussy. It's an awkward angle, but I manage to move my hips so that it feels good. I'm one of those women who are blessed to be able to come quickly and I do because I know he wants to get back to the movie. I buck against his fingers while he whispers in my ear "Yeah that's right, ride my fingers with your cunt my sweet little slut."

My body relaxes once I come, he keeps his fingers gently on my clit. I'm not done, he knows I need more. He pulls his fingers slowly out of my cunt as he clicks the movie on with the remote. He reaches my fingers up to my mouth so that I can lick the juices off of them. I know it turns him on.

But the man has control like no one I've ever met, and he keeps watching the movie. There's another fight scene. I'm losing track of what is happening but I don't care because he pulls up my shirt and starts playing gently with my tits. He knows I already took my bra off and he knows how torturous I find it when he plays with my breasts.

His fingertips circle the flesh slowly. Then he cups one and thumbs the nipple. Then he returns to the other one and does the same.

The movie continues. There's more fighting, there's talking and some scenes with long conversations in Chinese or whatever they're speaking. I'm not really paying attention. His fingers on my tits feel like everything. He is pulling at them slightly, pinching very lightly. He pulls the blanket down so that my breasts are exposed to the cooler air. My nipples are obediently hard.

He looks at me and smiles. Then looks back at the movie.

I turn my body so he has easier access and he strokes and cups my breasts, circling my nipples and then pinching and pulling. I can see my nipple stretching as he pulls on them. I can't help moaning and panting. He is slow, deliberate. I try not to move but squirm anyway.

He's a fucking tease.

Then there's another fight scene and even though I'm barely watching, I can feel him get more intense. His hand grabs my breasts harder, his fingers pinch my nipple as he cups and kneads the whole of my breast. Then he pinches them in earnest and I feel the jolt right down to my clit. Now I'm breathing hard and writhing. He pinches and pulls. He isn't gentle now. He is watching as the characters clash swords. Are those fingernails scratching me?

I'm panting now. I am wanton and wanting. I'm about to put my hands down to my clit again when the fight scene ends and he pauses the movie.

"What am I going to do with you my little hussy? You can't seem to keep yourself still so I can watch my movie. What a bad little slut you are."

I know he loves me, I know he is saying this to turn us both on. I know he wants me as much as I want him. But god those words get to me.

"Get your fucking mouth around my cock while I watch my movie." He orders me.

I happily flip over on my stomach, unzip his cock and in one breath, swallow as much of him as I can. He groans and flips on the television again.

"Suck me slowly."

I love being servile like this, turned into his sex toy while he watches television. He fondles my tits and yanks down my pants so he can reach my cunt. I lick him slowly and reverently. He is almost absentminded as his fingers feel at my wetness.

"So wet, such a little slut you are. No coming until I say so."

He returns to watching the movie with a hand lightly scratching my back as I lick his balls slowly, trying not to drool on the couch as I keep trying to slow myself down so that he can feel pleasure, so that he can watch the movie.

Another fight scene comes, this one seems like the final scene, though I'm barely paying attention. His fingers rest in the back of my hair and pulls a handful of it and starts pumping my head on his cock at the speed he wants. I'm so turned on that I reach a hand down to play with my clit as he uses my mouth.

"Good girl, take my cock. That's it" he mutters as the music crescendos. "Fuck. Take it." he moans. I can feel that he's about to come in my mouth, feel his body tense and when he comes spurting into my throat, I can't help but fuck my fingers and come with him.

We both collapse and I look over to see the credits running. He clicks the TV off.

"Damn that was good." I say grinning up at him. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"It was my love. You're really good at sucking me."

I smile happily. "Thanks, you know how much I love doing it."

His face grew darker. "There's just one thing you naughty girl, you just came without permission didn't you?"

I bit my lip. I didn't think he caught that.

"Umm... yes... I guess I did Sir." I stammer.

"I thought so. Well you know I need to redden your ass for that don't you?"

If possible, my cunt gets even wetter than before and my nipples tingle.

"Oh, I mean, I don't think it's necessary - I mean. It's not really fair for you to spank me, I mean, I didn't mean to come... it was just that your cock was turning me on so much and I had just had you playing with my tits and I mean, how much am I supposed to take?"

His face is impassive as I speak.

"What did I tell you when you were sucking my cock?"

I look down at the floor. Suddenly words are difficult. "You told me not to come... unless you told me to... Sir."

"And what happened when I came in your mouth?"

"Um... I came... from rubbing my pussy... But it's just that... "

"Such a naughty pussy, getting you into so much trouble."

"But" I said feeling the heat get into my face, "I just. I was turned on Sir..."

I'm not sure why I'm fighting him, it just feels so unfair to be punished for coming during such a lovely delicious blowjob.

He reaches his arm out to grab my arm so that he can lay me over his lap and I halfheartedly smack his hand out of the way.

"Oh ho... My slut wants to play does she?"

"No it's just that I don't... I shouldn't have to be spanked." I can hear the whine in my voice. I don't even believe myself.

He reaches over again and pulls me quickly so that I land over his lap. I squirm as he pins my hand behind my back and I push against his leg with my other hand.

"No!!" I say, kicking my feet and fighting him. "I don't deserve this."

Keeping me pinned, he says quietly "I think you do, you little saucy slut. I think you need to be taught a lesson for hitting me with that rock and running away. You get orgasms but I haven't yet taught you a lesson for giving me such a bad headache and having to go rescue you."

He's pulling me into the movie, the fantasy world we just left. I am turned on and hot. But it still feels good to fight. And I remember faintly that the women in this movie like to fight.

"I think you want this, no... I think you NEED this my sweet little minx. You need to be punished. Plus, you know you have a way out don't you? Just say your safe word and you know I'll let you go."

I squirm and wriggle at the mention of my safe word. He's reminding me that I have a choice. Reminding me that I can always call this off if I want to. He's letting me know that he loves me but that if I don't say something, my ass is going to get reddened.

The truth is that I want it.

"Besides, you know how molten hot your sweet pussy gets whenever I spank you hard don't you?" His voice is liquid smooth as I struggle to get out of his wicked arm pin and the way he has taken advantage of my pants around my thighs to keep my legs from kicking.

His hand is slowly tracing my ass and stroking the tender skin between my asscheeks and at the cleft between my ass and thigh.

God dammit, I'm turned on again.

His hand lands on my ass. SMACK.

SMACK.

SMACK.

I lose track of the blows as they come quicker and quicker. I wrestle and struggle, but he is bigger than me, his hand is big and flat and it lands over and over on my upturned ass.

I move to fight him and turn my body so that my legs are straddling his thigh even though my pants are preventing me from opening my legs very wide. He spanks even harder as my mons comes into contact with the rise of his leg. I push my hips up against his knee so I can get sweet friction against my clit. I am humping his leg.

"Oh, no little slut. I know you're turned on, but you don't get to hump me like a little bitch in heat. This is a [SMACK] fucking [SMACK] punishment [SMACK] and I want you feral after I'm done with you." He yanks my body back over his whole lap. I'm embarrassed at being found out and wildly turned on.

His hand slides over the radiant heat of my ass and then suddenly disappears, so I try to wriggle unobtrusively. Maybe I can get myself free while he's distracted.

Suddenly I feel a SMACK that is even louder and more painful than before. I screech. What. The. Fuck?

The bastard hid a paddle somewhere within reach of his spot on the sofa. No fair! Those ridiculously long arms are not supposed to be able to reach a paddle and smack my ass with it! Now I'll be punished with that? NOT FAIR.

I am positively livid. Also wickedly turned on. My ass fucking smarts and he lands a few more solid thwacks with that paddle on my ass and thighs. I start I bucking and wrestling with him. I break free from his arms with a loud yell and launch myself into him.

I yank a leg out of one pant leg and growl as I straddle him. I kiss him using teeth and pin him against the back of the couch. He is surprised but laughing at my quick strength. His hands grab at my hips while I extract his very very hard cock.

I am animalistic as I sink my wet pussy onto his him. I'm surprised he's this hard again. I'm surprised at how wet I am. I bite his lower lip while grinding against him, fucking him and sliding his hard cock in and out of me.

It's so fucking good, the friction, the heat, the carnal fuck. His hands grab my hips, one hand sneaks around to feel my ass - it's on fire. I grow even more feral as I hump his cock, fucking him as hard as I can. His hand smacks my ass and I yell again and try to pin his hand.

He just laughs and cups my ass cheeks and flips me over so that he's above me. I am not beaten, but I want his cock, so I bend my legs up and he starts drilling me hard, his balls slapping against my ass. I can feel the blanket underneath my sore ass, his cock pressing into every inch of my cunt, all the way inside me.

I put my leg up on his shoulder and push against him as if to wrestle more. He looks at me wickedly and bites the instep of my foot while I yowl.

Fucker.

I reach down and grab the root of his cock, feeling my juices coating his balls and tighten my fingers around the base of it.

He grabs my hand and hauls them up above me, pinning me to the couch. I struggle again, bucking up into his cock. It only turns him on more. The man has the staying power of a 19 year old.

"That's right my little slut, you get my cock after having your punishment. I get to fuck you the way I want to. Take my cock as I fuck you hard. And you better fucking come only when I tell you to."

I am on fire, my body arching up into him, fucking him as he drills into me. I can't hold back.

"Please. Oh fuck. Please." I hear myself say.

"Say it." He says.

"Please, can I fucking come on your cock Sir?" I pant.

He thrusts his hips again harder than before and I can feel his cock hitting every nerve ending in my pussy.

"PLEASE SIR! Please may I come?" I am begging now in earnest. Now rabid and crazed, begging, pleading. Asking for fucking mercy. "Please Oh Please can I come. Oh fuck. Oh please" I beg.

"Come" He says.

My cunt grabs his cock and I crest into a wave of bright white and yellow. I spasm around his cock as he thrusts twice more before groaning and collapsing onto me.

"Fuck yeah." He says, looking up at me with a grin. "I guess I just needed dinner, a movie and a good fuck."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Movie and a Good Fuck

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds