• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 05

One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 05

12

I was sitting at my desk on Monday morning recalling the events of the previous week. It had been a stimulating yet frustrating time for me. I was locked in chastity for the first time and had to wear women's panties daily. Humiliation seemed to be continuous and I was disciplined by various women on a regular basis. When I wasn't on my knees pleasuring one of them, I was across her knees being disciplined.

Jennifer had played the carrot game well. It was a game of punishments and rewards. She used me for her amusement and disciplined me when I didn't perform to her satisfaction. She then dangled the carrot, promising me a night of sexual fulfillment as the reward for submitting to her and her friends. When the time came for fulfillment, it was a marathon of sex that left me exhausted. As I sat at my desk I figured I'd need a week to recuperate.

The phone broke my trance. It was Ethel and she wanted to see me this morning about the computer proposal I had submitted.

Joyce was sitting at her desk when I got to Ethel's office. Her long blond hair cascaded down her back and her blue eyes twinkled like stars as I asked if Ethel was busy.

"She's on the phone." Joyce replied with a giggle. "I'll tell her you are here."

I stared at Joyce as I waited. She'd look up every so often and smiled before returning to her work. She was wearing a tight fitting dress that showed all of her curves. Although she wasn't showing much cleavage, the outlines of her nipples revealed her excitement as they poked through the thin fabric covering her chest. Her dress was even shorter than usual, and when she stood; she spread her legs, giving me an unobstructed view of her bare and shaven sex. My cock immediately hardened

Ethel and I talked about the proposal for about twenty minutes. When we were done she told me it was time for inspection and told me to drop my pants.

"Where is your chastity belt and panties?" She asked.

I explained that Jennifer had released me from the chastity belt on Friday night and since my week of servitude was over, I thought I could return to wearing more appropriate underwear.

"Wearing women's panties is quite appropriate as long as you are working for me." Ethel said. "In fact, I think you'll need to go buy a few new pair during your lunch break. Be sure to buy a pair of nice frilly thongs for your interview on Saturday night. You need to make a good impression for the Board."

"Yes Mistress Ethel." I replied as I immediately assumed the role of a submissive.

"Now tell me about your week." She continued. "Did you enjoy serving Jennifer? I talked to her yesterday and she told me she really enjoyed teasing you. I especially want to hear about Friday night."

She had Joyce bring her a cup of coffee as I recounted the events. She seemed especially amused when I told her about the bench. Joyce came in as I was finishing my story. I was glad she didn't hear about my embarrassment.

"Anything else?" Joyce asked.

"Just wait my dear," Ethel replied. "Jim was telling me about his experiences with golden showers over the weekend. He has earned a punishment for not wearing his panties to work; so when I've taken care of that, I think we'll let him demonstrate what he learned. Please lock the outer door then come and help me."

I was bent over the coffee table while both women blistered my ass. Ethel administered about 50 strokes before stopping and having me get on my knees to pleasure her. Joyce then picked up the paddle. Both women disciplined and then fed me their carrot for the next hour. By the time they were done, I had lost the erection that had started to grow when I first saw Joyce's bare pussy. Ethel produced another chastity device which she immediately applied to my wilted cock. She retained the key.

"You need to be celibate for the next week." She explained. "The board can be quite demanding so I want you well rested. I'm afraid you and Jennifer will have to go without until Saturday. Now follow me."

I followed her and Joyce into her private bathroom. I saw a box with a padded seat and a hole that I knew my head would soon be occupying. She released me after both women sprayed me with their golden nectar and allowed me an opportunity to get cleaned up before going back to work.

"Now, be sure to go see your friend Barbara at the boutique during lunch." She announced. "When you get back, come see us. We'll probably have to pee again and you can model your new purchases for us.

I dressed casually for the interview but under my clothes I wore my chastity device and a pair of red thong panties with white lace trim. Joyce greeted us at the door and escorted us to the dining room where the others had gathered. Ethel was introducing everyone as we took our seats.

"This is Maureen and her husband Brian." Edith announced.

Maureen appeared to be about 10 years older than me. She had auburn hair and green eyes. She was an attractive woman. Her body had a curvaceous appearance due to the extra weight that we tend to find as we get older. I could only imagine how beautiful she'd be if she lost the extra weight she carried.

Brian looked to be my age. Although he had an average build, was smaller than Maureen. She probably outweighed him by a twenty pounds. He had sandy colored hair and blue eyes. We shook hands as Ethel continued her introductions.

"...and this is Carol and Bill." Ethel continued.

Carol and Bill were about my age or even a little younger. Carol looked like a model. She was tall and slender with small breasts and pert nipples that were standing at attention. Her butt was cute and the jeans she wore outlined every curve. They were so tight that I figured she needed a shoehorn to get them on.

"Maureen, Carol and I make up the board of directors." Ethel said. "We interview all of the applicants and decide whether they should be offered membership. New members are approved for a six month trial. After that, the membership decides their status."

"Tonight we have eight applicants." Ethel announced. "The first couple is Candice and Roy. Candice is 22 and was born in London. She came to the United States to go to college and pursue a career playing tennis. She graduated last year and now works as a fitness trainer and tennis pro."

Candice was a black woman who spoke with a distinct British accent. She was tall and had an athletic body with caramel colored skin. Her legs reminded me of how Jennifer's looked when she played volleyball during college. They were thick and muscular and I fantasized about having my head trapped between them. My cock twitched in its cage.

"Roy is an accountant." Ethel continued. "He is 28 and works for Maureen, who is also their sponsor."

Roy appeared to be the opposite of his wife. He was shorter and his body looked small compared to hers. His white skin and blonde hair contrasted with her ebony skin.

"Our next couple is Allison and Camila." Ethel said. "Allison is 23 and works at Carol's studio. She's a photographer and part time model. Camila is her roommate. She is 25 and works for an insurance company. They are sponsored by Carol."

Allison appeared to be of Asian descent. She had long silky hair and a china-like complexion. She was tall and slender. She had an elongated face with prominent cheek bones. Her makeup accented her lips making her look fragile like a doll. She wore a long flowing dress that hid most of her assets.

Camila was just the opposite. She was a short Latino woman who had a curvaceous body. Her breasts were full and plump and her ass filled out her jeans with a little extra to spare. She had a round face with long black hair and dark eyes. She spoke with a slight accent.

Ethel introduced Lori and Jack next. They were the oldest of the inductees. Jack was 46 and Lori was 41. Lastly she introduced Jennifer and me. With the introductions complete, it was time to get down to business.

Ethel wanted each of us to complete a computerized questionnaire. It asked about our sexual preferences and listed hundreds of activities that we had to rate based on our experiences or willingness to experience. She said the survey would help determine if we would be a good fit for the group.

"We use this questionnaire along with your application to create a member account." Maureen began. "We have a secure website that our members can use to view and comment on your profiles. Your initial profile is based upon your responses, but as your experiences grow, you will probably want to update it. You can even add pictures if you like."

"Be sure to complete the questionnaire accurately." Maureen continued. "Our members use the profiles to find compatible partners for play. They'll expect you to do the things you list as enjoyable so it's important that you list everything you like as well as those that you consider taboo."

"The computer scores each questionnaire after you submit it." Carol added. "Our members' likes are varied so the more you have experienced or are willing to try, the more likely you will be accepted into membership."

"Following your interview tonight, the board will act on your application for a trial membership." Ethel said. "The trial period allows our members to get to know you and decide if you should be admitted to the group. If accepted, you are required to attend a minimum of four parties each year."

It took nearly an hour before I was done and pressed the submit button. In addition to the activities that I had experienced, I had a short list of things I definitely wasn't interested in trying, a few things I would try but didn't think I'd enjoy and a longer list of things I thought I would enjoy. About a minute later three stars appeared next to my name. Jennifer showed me her screen. She had four stars next to hers.

"I'm glad to announce that everyone did well on the computer evaluation." Ethel announced. "The computer rated you based upon your responses. Each member is rated from one to five stars. The more stars you have, the more attractive you'll be to other members. Three stars is the average. The more stars you earn, the more popular you'll be. Having members post positive comments about you is a good way to improve your rating."

"Some of the members get together occasionally for private parties at a member's home." Maureen added. "Attending those parties is a good way to get to know the members and receive a positive review. Of course negative comments have the opposite effect."

"You can also lose stars if you break the rules and the Board decides you need to be disciplined." Carol added.

"Disciplined?" Camila asked.

Ethel passed out the group's code of conduct which included basic rules that the members had to agree to. We read the document and signed a statement that indicated we understood it.

"We don't have many rules but it's important that everyone follows them." Ethel announced. "Safety and discretion are our biggest concerns."

"We expect all of our members to respect each other limits." Maureen added. "If a member hasn't consented to perform a specific activity, then the activity is off limits. Any activity that was not listed on the questionnaire is also off limits."

"As you know the group meets once a month." Maureen began. "When you call the hotel to make reservations, tell them you are with the Alpha Beta group. The parties are held in a secured area so if you're not registered as a member of the group, you won't be able to get in."

"When you arrive at a party you will be asked what role you want to assume for the night." Maureen explained. "If you choose to be an Alpha, you get to choose your partner for the party. Your name is placed in a bowl with all of the other Alphas for a draft which is held after dinner."

"If you choose to be a Beta," She continued. "Your name is placed on a large display board for the Alphas to choose from. Once drafted, you become the property of the Alpha who drafted you."

"What if the Beta doesn't want to play with the Alpha who chooses them? Candice asked.

"We require our members to play with whoever chooses them." Maureen explained. "We developed this system because we didn't want cliques to form. A lot of our members tended to play with the same people each month causing the other members to feel left out. With this system you never know who your partner will be. Even if you choose to be an Alpha every month, your choice of partners will be determined by when your name is drawn from the bowl and which names are left on the board."

"It really adds to the excitement of the evening." Carol added. "No one knows who they will be playing with until their name is chosen."

"What if there's something I'm willing to do with someone I know but am not comfortable doing it with the member who chooses me?" I asked.

"Well, you can try to negotiate with the individual." Ethel replied. "If that doesn't work, you are expected to do what your Alpha desires. If that's not acceptable, I recommend that you add the activity to your not interested list."

"Are there any other questions?" Edith asked.

"If I want to be an Alpha does Camila have to be a Beta or can we both assume the same role at a party?" Allison asked.

"It works best if couples choose opposite roles to keep the number of members in each group similar." Ethel replied. "But there is no requirement to do so. Sometimes our members don't attend as a couple and some of our members are actually single so there is almost always an imbalance in the number of members in each group. But don't worry, I can ensure you that no one gets left out and everyone has a good time."

"How do you do that?" Camila asked. "Do you force someone to change roles?"

"No." Maureen explained. "We do ask for volunteers to change their role when needed. There are usually enough members willing to switch to take care of the problem. If not, we allow two or three members to join together to form a team which helps evens the numbers."

"Teams get to go first in the draft." Maureen continued. "Some of the Alphas really enjoy forming a team since they'll have the best selection to choose from. We usually limit the teams to two or three members, but we can increase that number on request."

"If I choose to be a Beta this month can I change and be an Alpha at the next party?" Allison asked.

"Absolutely." Ethel replied. "Unless we are having a special event, you are free to choose whatever role you want at any party. Once you choose your role, you have to remain in that role for the duration of the party unless you volunteer to change when requested by a member of the Board. In two weeks we'll have a Ladies night. It's a special event where the roles are predetermined. The women assume the Alpha role and the men have to serve them. There will also be a Men's night scheduled for later in the year where the roles are reversed."

"If there are no more questions we will continue with the initiation. We have several rounds of activities planned for each of you. The purpose of these activities is to prepare you for what you might experience during a party and to evaluate how well you perform."

My first test was to administer a paddling to Joyce. I chose a leather strap and had Joyce lye on her back with her knees pulled to her chest. I had her hold that position with her arms wrapped around her knees and her legs spread. I admired her flexibility and ability to maintain her position as she exposed her sex to the group.

I began administering what I thought was a sound spanking. I concentrated on one cheek until it turned red and then the other. Every so often I stopped to massage her reddening butt. I even took the opportunity to work a couple of fingers into her pussy and between her cheeks. She was wet with excitement as I continued to redden her butt.

"Hmmm," Ethel said. "I believe I gave you permission to spank Joyce, not play with her. Hell, you didn't even make her whimper. I should black ball you right now, but I think I'm going to allow her to give you a spanking instead."

"She can administer as many strokes as she wants and you will assume the same position on your back." She continued. "You can ask her to stop at any time but if you do, your application will be denied. Now, come here and strip for us. Show the board what you are wearing under your clothes before assuming the position."

I had to strip and reveal my red thongs. Ethel removed my chastity device and my cock sprang to attention for the first time in nearly a week. She had me pose for each of the Board members. They played with my cock until it started to leak and then had me assume my position. Joyce administered the spanking hard and fast. When she reached 50 she stopped and grabbed my cock.

Ethel told her to masturbate me slowly but not let me cum. I was begging her not to stop as she slowly manipulated my cock. When I was near my climax she grabbed my balls and squeezed. My orgasm was ruined but my cock quickly rebounded as I felt her push one and then two fingers in my rectum. I was a virtual virgin back there so the penetration was initially painful. She rammed her fingers in and out for a few minutes before withdrawing them.

I barely remembered the remainder of the paddling as I was thinking with my cock. I wanted her so badly I would do anything for a chance to penetrate her. When it was over I also remembered I was in tears and my ass throbbed in pain.

Jennifer's first test was to paddle Brian. She reddened his ass for fifteen minutes before he finally broke down. Maureen told him he'd pay for that later. Allison then got to cane Jack. I could tell she didn't have much experience but when she was done there was still a series of welts rising across his butt.

Lori was next. She got to paddle Bill. She was an expert with the paddle and quickly had him in tears. Camila also showed her expertise. Joyce was her target and unlike me, had her begging to stop before she was through. Ethel seemed pleased with the potential the women showed with the paddle.

Ethel got to beat Roy's ass while Candice finished the first round by bringing me to tears. She had me get on hands and knees as she sat on my back and used a wooden paddle. She was strong and tireless as she practiced her overhand serve on my ass. When she was finished she bent over and had me kiss her jean covered ass. I think she got some bonus points from the board.

"I think round two will be a little more enjoyable for everyone." Maureen announced. Ladies you will need to strip for this one."

Maureen paired each of the couples up. She made sure we each had a new partner. I knelt before Camila.

"Now, for the rules." Maureen announced. "Ladies, the boys are going to perform cunnilingus for you for the next fifteen minutes. If they make you cum they'll receive a reward. Otherwise, they'll be punished."

Camila did her best to fight off her orgasm but my tongue worked its magic. She erupted just before time expired. She pulled my face tight to her sex and drenched it with her cum. When I finished cleaning her pussy I looked around the room to see everyone staring at me. None of the other women had ejaculated so I was the only one covered with female love juice.

Maureen told the others they had earned fifty strokes administered by the woman they were unable to please. They were then told to switch partners and had better do a better job or their paddling would be doubled. She told me that I had earned Camila's ass as a reward. While the other guys were using their tongues to pleasure a new partner, I was enjoying my reward as Camila was bent over the table.

It was my first experience with anal sex but I was certain it wouldn't be my last. Jennifer might not enjoy doing it but I was sure others in the group would.

I thrust into Camila's plump ass. She was tight and squealed as I penetrated her. I had to add more lube before I could start pumping in and out of her ass. She didn't help as she clinched her cheeks making my efforts more difficult and her discomfort more intense. Finally she loosened enough for me to get in a good rhythm. I thrust harder. The more excited I got, the less concerned I was with any discomfort she was experiencing. I shot a load deep into her rectum before pulling out and falling to my knees in exhaustions.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • One Way To Spice Up A Marriage Pt. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds