• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Humiliation

Spring Break Humiliation

Annie was a college junior who was very innocent and shy. She was a brunette, almost 5’5” tall and varied between 110 and 120 pounds. She was not a busty girl. Even as innocent as she was she wished her breasts were just a little bigger. She had spent most of her first two years at college studying and doing the best she could to learn everything needed for her degree. It was only in her junior year that she started with social events and she was still a little uncomfortable at them. She had, however, noticed the college men and daydreamed about them.

She was convinced to join a sorority by one of her more outgoing friends; never thinking that would lead to one of the most, if not the most, humiliating experience of her life. With the sorority membership came spending time with the affiliated fraternity and closer relationships with men.

She was by no means unattractive, but she really didn’t know how to make herself look her best. That meant that for a time she was the mousy girl at her sorority. She still got to go to all the events and met guys, just didn’t seem to have the dating luck. She did have a good body and it showed, but she didn’t take care to use that asset.

As with all young women and men there were couples whom seemed to gravitate to each other and sometimes these couples had their problems and broke up for a time. During the breakup periods, the fraternity guys would make a point to ask other girls out and eventually it happened that one asked Annie. The first was the boyfriend of one of the best looking girls in the sorority. Annie of course said yes and then hurried back to the house to ask her friend Andrea for help. Andrea knew that there was a beautiful girl under Annie’s clothes and she took her shopping to get more up to date clothes and as part of the project, she made sure to get make-up. On the night of the big date, Andrea took a lot of time to use the make-up to Annie’s advantage, highlighting her cheekbones and any other attractive features while making sure that her clothes were worn in the manner to best show off her body. Annie was a little embarrassed but she held her comments and let Andrea do her best.

After the date Annie was ecstatic. Bill had paid so much attention to her and made her feel like a princess and he had even kissed her goodnight. That was a first for Annie. She didn’t notice that Bill’s ex; Marianne was watching them and that she was very angry. Bill must have said something, because the next weekend John, another guy who had broken up with a sorority member, asked Annie out also.

It just happened that Marianne and Rebecca (John’s ex) were friends and neither was very happy with Annie. It would not have been as bad if Annie was still a frump, but because of Andrea’s help she wasn’t. She was an attractive young woman. And because she was attractive, neither Bill nor John was putting much effort into getting back with Marianne or Rebecca. That, of course, did not put Annie on their good lists. Annie just was enjoying the attention that the two guys were paying her. She was oblivious to the dirty looks that she was getting from the two girls. She was too happy to pay attention to either of them. She kept getting asked out, not knowing that the guys were using her to anger their girlfriends and not knowing that dates with the guys were making Marianne and Rebecca even more angry.

So now we have Bill and John pursuing Annie and Marianne and Rebecca burning with indignation and their desire for revenge on her. Annie was just enjoying the moments and was naïve enough to not understand that she was a being used by the guys and hated by the girls, even if the girls were her sisters.

The school year went on and soon it was nearing Spring Break. Annie had made plans to go home to see her parents and brothers and sisters. Marianne and Rebecca heard about her plans and made their own to see that she was invited to go on the sorority Spring Break trip. Annie, being the naïve girl she was, wasn’t sure that going on the trip was a good idea. She had heard of the parties and drinking that went on at Spring Break. She wasn’t sure that going along was a good idea for her. Marianne and Rebecca persisted. They had come up with many ideas to punish Annie for dating their ex-boyfriends. But none of their ideas were able to work or were discarded with obvious flaws. The two were certain that Spring Break would provide at least one opportunity to get even.

After much pressure from her sorority sisters, Annie finally relented and asked her parents if she could go on Spring Break. She had the money since she had worked all through high school and saved and then received scholarships that paid for her schooling. Her parents thought that the trip would be good for her and approved wholeheartedly.

The big day came and Annie and her suitcase were on her way to the airport with the other girls. She was going to room with Andrea. She was still surprised that Marianne and Rebecca were so friendly with her. They had virtually ignored her for the first half of the school year. The group arrived at Daytona Beach and soon were at their hotel. The guys were arriving later. A suggestion was made that they go to the beach and all were in favor until Annie took out her one-piece bathing suit to put on.

“Oh my god! You aren’t going to wear that, are you?”

“Well, yes. It’s the one I have.”

“We need to get you up to date. Beach will come later, first we have to shop.”

Annie was led off, reluctantly, to the shopping strip and in and out of many stores. Finally Rebecca found the suit she and Marianne wanted. It was a two-piece, string affair. Annie had said no to all the ones before this one. The first suits had thong bottoms and there was absolutely no way she was going to wear one of those. This was a string, but it had a full bottom. Annie looked at it like it was going to bite her before she finally agreed to try it on. It didn’t cover as much as she would have liked, but for all the effort the girls had put into shopping with her, she relented and purchased it.

They got back to the hotel and everyone got ready for the beach. Annie at first did not want to come out of the bathroom where she had gone to change. This new swimming suit showed way too much skin!

The girls convinced her to come out and complimented her how good she looked with the new suit. They trooped off to the beach and even with Annie blushing whenever someone looked at her, they had a great time. They even got in a little swimming and Annie felt better about the suit. It stayed on her nicely and didn’t slip as she had thought it would. She even enjoyed the looks she received from guys from other schools even though she blushed scarlet if they caught her looking back.

They spent a quiet night at the hotel since they were tired from traveling. The next day the guys from their affiliated fraternity arrived and everyone got together in groups to talk and have some drinks. Annie got talked into having some alcohol, the excuse being that everyone did at Spring Break. She found some of the drinks horrible but others were rather tasty. She was a little tipsy when Marianne suggested they hit the beach again.

Annie got into her new suit, thinking of what the guys would think of her. She was blushing in no time. She had no idea what was going to happen to her in just a short time. They dashed across the highway in a group and soon were on the beach. At first they just lay on the sand and enjoyed the sun but again Marianne suggested that they go in the water. Annie was all for this, because the water would cover her up and she already had been continually blushing because of the guys’ looks at her.

Her best friend Andrea was sleeping on the beach. She had a little too much to drink. Annie ran for the water, giggling and still tipsy. Marianne and Rebecca were with her. As they dashed into the water, Annie felt a push on her back and she went down face first. She got her face out, spluttering and a wave hit her, making her not able to notice that Marianne had completely untied her top. As it floated away, Rebecca grabbed it and shoved it into her bottoms. Annie was standing bare-breasted in the water, not noticing anything different. It had to be the alcohol!

As she turned to dive into the next wave, Marianne untied one side of her bottoms and force of the water made her bottoms slip down. This Annie noticed. She shrieked and tried to grab her bottoms. As she looked down, she noticed that her breasts were bare and stopped grabbing for her bottoms to cover her breasts. This was a fatal error, for the force of the wave pulled her bottoms completely off!

Annie shrieked once more calling attention to herself. Many of the students on the beach looked to see what or who was the reason for the noise as Annie stood up after the second wave passed. The water was only halfway up her thighs, leaving her bare from there to her head.

“OH MY GOD!”

Annie frantically looked for her friends, but as soon as Marianne and Rebecca had her swimming suit; they disappeared, leaving her standing alone and naked in the water. What she did notice was a stampede of guys heading for her. She blushed and tried to crouch down but the waves would cover her and then she would be uncovered as the water retreated. Not only was that happening but the swimmers also noticed and were coming closer and closer to her. She began to hear comments about her ass and all the other parts of her that her hands and arms were insufficient to cover. She began to cry and that only resulted in more comments.

“Hey, nice ass baby.”

“Great tits.”

“Let’s see that pussy.”

She couldn’t stand it any longer and leaped up and began to run to shore through the shallow water. Annie found that to be able to run she really couldn’t cover herself and each part of her that no one should see was soon in the open. Her tits were bouncing and her ass jiggling behind her as she ran to were she had left her towel. She was bawling and held one hand between her legs covering her pussy. It was horrible to see all the faces staring at her as she ran across the beach naked. Catcalls followed her and so did most of the guys.

As she ran across the hot sand to where her towel was she realized that the entire group of guys from the fraternity were sitting right next to where she had left her towel. Panicking, she put on a burst of speed to get away from the horde following her. She dashed up to where her towel had been set out and shrieked once more. It was gone!

While she had been hiding, or trying to hide in the water, Marianne and Rebecca had run up and taken all the towels and left the beach. Andrea was on her side sleeping on the sand and the guys were sitting, just waiting for her. She blushed and looked to where the guys were. None of them had towels either. They had been alerted by Marianne and quickly hidden their towels. Annie crouched down once more, sobbing. Her bare ass stuck out behind her and she began to hear comments on her nice ass once again.

No one offered to help her and she couldn’t take it anymore. She leaped up and dashed for the highway. Still holding one hand over her pussy she ran as fast as she could. When she reached the highway, the traffic was heavy enough that she had to stop and wait. Standing naked she blushed through her tears as horns beeped and tooted at her. Both guys and girls were taunting her and behind her she could hear the guys coming after her once more.

Her bladder felt full and she had a tremendous urge to pee. Her fear and embarrassment was making her bladder give way. She felt a little trickle go down her leg and she gasped and couldn’t wait anymore. She dashed into traffic, almost closing her eyes and hearing brakes screech and horns sound. All she could think of was getting to her room before someone else saw her or she had an accident. And an accident was becoming a very real possibility.

She made it, not without hearing cursing behind her and then catcalls. She ran down the sidewalk, dodging spring breakers and then into the parking lot of the hotel. Her bladder was increasingly painful and tight and she felt more trickling out of her. She was sobbing as she ran, hearing footsteps behind her. As she reached the grass in front of her hotel, she realized that she was not going to make it. With a groan of shame, she squatted in front of the hotel and let go. A stream of pee gushed out of her and she closed her eyes, humiliated at herself and her predicament.

She opened her eyes to see herself surrounded by guys she knew and some she didn’t along with girls. They were watching her pee! She blushed deep red and moaned to herself. She tried to clench to shut off the stream, but couldn’t, she had to go too bad. As she glanced around she saw smiles from the guys and frowns from the girls. She was making a spectacle of herself and she couldn’t help it. Finally her stream slowed and she stood without thinking. The last dribbles of pee splashed on her legs as she began to run again. She was headed for the lobby of her hotel, only thinking of getting to her room.

Annie exploded through the doors to the lobby and was closely followed by a group of guys. Ass jiggling behind her and breasts bouncing in front of her, the naked coed raced across the lobby to the elevators. She pressed the button and was rewarded by a door opening. She was ready to dash in when two older couples walked out. They looked at her, the men with smiles and the women in disgust. Annie jumped onto the elevator and pushed her floor. As the door closed in the faces of the guys she slumped against the wall, relieved that her ordeal would soon be over.

“Oh thank god, thank god.”

As she buried her face in her hands she shrieked once more. She didn’t have the key to her room!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Spring Break Humiliation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 438 milliseconds