• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Asks For A Golden Shower

Sarah Asks For A Golden Shower

There is a bikini bar I love to visit. It's a bit of a dive; certainly not a "Gentleman's club". Girls dance on the main stage wearing micro bikinis. After each song they go round the audience and collect dollar bills, stuffing them into their bikini bottoms. For twenty dollars the dancers will take you into the back room for a private dance.

There is a full bar serving strong drinks to encourage the audience to spend money.

I like to go there on weekday afternoons. The place is dead and the girls are bored but there is one big advantage. Going there as a regular gave me a chance to really get to know some of the girls.

After they did their set on stage they would come up to me and ask if I wanted a private dance. I would always say, "Yes please, but I want to go last." That way, when we went in the back there was no one waiting and so they felt relaxed and I got more time and a more personal session.

The back room had a stage and a counter for the customers. The law decreed that the dancer could go topless but had to stay 5 feet away from the audience. That way there could be no touching.

After a girl danced for me a few times, I stopped her and said, "I know what you look like, just come and talk to me." By keeping her top on she could come and sit right in front of me. We would sit and chat for a while. I got to know them as friends. We just talked about normal stuff; school, friends, cooking, etc.

Anyone who has ever known a "dancer" will understand the significance of this. After seeing one of them on many occasions, she told me her real name her real name. For my birthday she invited me out for lunch. She gave me her street address and phone number. She said I could come by at 11:00 and see her place. Then she would take me to lunch. She crossed every unwritten rule a dancer has for keeping work and personal life separate. I became part of her private life. We crossed that unspoken rule. We became friends.

After that I often stopped by to see her. Nothing physical ever happened between us but she had a habit of running around her place wearing just a t-shirt. She never wore panties anyway. It really was no big deal. After seeing her pussy a few times it was just normal to see her naked. Often she would jump in the shower, naked, right in front of me.

She was my friend. I used to hold her and say with a smile and a kiss "What are friends for?" She kissed me once and said "Never doubt that I love you." She used to be a porn star and a call-girl in LA charging $400 an hour. At a minimum the evening must start with a good dinner out and then full evening spent together. She liked to sleep-in. For her you had to spend several thousand. If she worked once or twice a month she was doing good; plus the money from the porn movies.

SHE paid to take ME out to lunch and gave me a birthday kiss.

Another girl I got to know was really interesting. Her name was Jade. She had a most beautiful tattoo of a green dragon covering her back. It had the finest of colors and detail, from her neck line to below her panties.

She was maybe five foot tall, petite, and oriental. The first time I saw her she was laying on the bar. The bar tender was pouring tequila into her belly button and for $5 customers could lick it off. I looked at her but thought she would never be interested in me. She was so far above my league.

However, we did become very close friends. In the back room after she had done the round of customers, we would sit and chat. She had one interesting habit. While we talked she liked to sit and hold my cock. She did not rub it; just sat there chatting with her hand wrapped around it.

She told me about how she gave her boyfriend golden showers and used him as an ash tray. I guess she had a dominance thing. Holding my cock clearly gave her a feeling of control over me.

One time I was sitting chatting to her and she told me she had split-up with her boyfriend. It was amicable and he had come over the night before to say goodbye. She found herself sitting there talking to him and holding his cock. To her it just felt natural. She said it suddenly occurred to her what she was doing. She said "We had just split up and I'm sitting there holding his cock just like old times."

Well, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I asked if I could come by and visit her. I would dress as Sarah and she could give me a golden shower. I'll pass on being an ashtray.

She jumped at the chance. I needed her number and address. She said "later". When we returned to the main floor she went off to their changing room. When she came back I said "Goodbye" and she took my hand to give me a kiss on the cheek and pressed a note into my hand. Outside I looked at it. It was her phone number and street address.

I called her later and we agreed to meet the next afternoon.

I arrived with a bottle of vodka and a case of beer.

After talking for a few minutes I asked if I could go and change. She pointed me to her bedroom. I changed into Sarah; pink bra and panties, short blue pleated schoolgirl skirt and a white blouse. Sarah wanted to be a naughty girl today. I did my makeup and returned to the living room.

We sat and chatted. She slid her hand up under my skirt and slid it inside my panties. Jade just sat there holding my cock. She did not rub it as such, just sat there with it in her hand, but it was enough to keep me erect.

Suddenly the front door opened and a cute black chick walked in. She just smiled and said "Hi". It didn't seem to faze her that I was dressed as a girl and had my cock in her roommate's hand.

She went off to her room.

We went back to drinking beer, having vodka shots and chatting; all the time she just sat there holding my cock.

After a while, she smiled at me and said "I need to pee, still want a golden shower?" I, of course, said yes. We went through to the bathroom. I stripped off and lay down in the bath tub. I finally got to see all of her dragon tattoo. Even in her skimpy bikini panties at the club, the tail of the dragon was hidden. Seeing her naked let me see the dragon in its full glory.

She stood over me, smiled down at me and then covered my face and my cock with her hot piss. I could see her squirting it all over me. I could taste the bitterness in my mouth. My cock was standing straight up as the hot piss sprayed on it.

Afterwards, I showered off and walked through to her bedroom naked. By now, what did I have left to be embarrassed about? We snuggled down on her bed and started kissing. I slid my hand over her back; tracing her namesake green dragon.

She had a wonderfully firm butt. Years of dancing gave her a taut petite] body. She moved to be on top of me; smiled at me, put her hand between us and positioned me to move into her. I slid in and it felt so good. Her pussy was so young and tight around my cock. I slid in and out while we kissed. I pulled her deep down on to me.

Suddenly I felt hands pushing her down on me. We had left her bedroom door open and her roommate had joined us. I was screwing Jade while her roommate pushed her down on me. She was naked and I loved the way her long black hair hung around her face; her breasts were very pert with nipples that showed her excitement.

She sat there with her legs apart; smiling at us while we fucked.

Jade turned her head and they deeply French kissed. Her hands fondled Jade's breasts while they kissed and I pushed into Jade. I moved in and out and loved every moment. It was better than any tequila shot. To actually be deep into her pussy while her girlfriend watched.

After a bit Jade rolled off me and her roommate took her place. I deeply kissed her and felt her pubic hair rubbing against my cock. Jade put her hand between us and guided me into her. Now it was Jade's turn to push down and make me drive deep inside her roommate or maybe her girlfriend. Jade had her hands on her girlfriend's butt and pushed down. My cock was deep inside her while Jade smiled down at us. I was fucking away at the girlfriend while she watched. She had just felt what it was like to have my cock inside her.

I took her hands, coffee and cream as our fingers interlaced. I think it is so beautiful. Her long black hair covered my face as she bent forward to kiss me. I love French kissing full lips with my hand behind her head to kiss deeply; tongue to tongue. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

The girls went back to French kissing while I fucked Jade's roommate. It was all too much for me and I came, filling her pussy with my cum. As I softened, she rolled off me and lay back. Jade got between her legs and started licking her cum filled pussy.

It didn't take long for her to tense up and I could feel her cumming as Jade licked her clit. She came loudly and long. Then they cuddled up together and we all just relaxed.

Her friend asked me to visit again. Next time she wanted to dress me, do my makeup and then take me out to buy some panties and a bra. I agreed to model them for her when we got home so long as she would be naked while she watched me. Jade smiled and added "I'll pick out a new dress for her too; floral with puffy sleeves and a petticoat underskirt. Then we can both watch her model for us. Maybe we should make her do a strip tease".

"YES, PLEASE"

I cannot wait to visit them again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Sarah Asks For A Golden Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 836 milliseconds