• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Desperate Living Ch. 03

Desperate Living Ch. 03

"Now remember, I'm here to take care of you so tell me whatever you need and I'll do it." Amber said as she helped Mike out of the car. After only a few weeks in the hospital Mike was back on his feet though still recovering and Amber had decided to stay and take care of him. She knew she shouldn't feel responsible for what happened but she couldn't just leave Mike when he was still weak, especially knowing that Matt was still on the loose.

"I don't think the doctor would approve of what I wanted to do right now," Mike said with a small laugh.

"Maybe just take out and a movie tonight?" Amber suggested. There was more, a lot more than a quiet night in that Mike wanted but he knew he should be resting. Even in the hospital he was aching to bend Amber over and fuck her senseless, make her squirt and scream his name. She was his favorite toy and he could feel himself getting addicted. He knew the power he felt while fucking her was beyond anything he had experienced before and he hated feeling helpless and hoped she wouldn't lose interest in him if she was just seeing him as a patient.

Amber surprised herself by how natural it felt to care for this man who she, by all rights, should hate and fear. She was also surprised by his home, being rather young and a bank president she expected him to live in some yuppie type condo or a cluttered apartment with all sorts of tech gadgets but instead he lived in a very large, sparsely furnished and dark old Victorian house. She wondered what other surprises he had in store.

Mike leaned on Amber for support as she helped him inside the house and onto the couch.

"Just relax, I can manage," she silenced him when he tried to get up. First she untied his shoes and took them off, putting them away neatly in the closet. Next she undid his belt and stripped it off, imagining what it would be like tying up her wrists. Then she delicately unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of it before unbuttoning his pants and slowly pulling those off as well. "I think you should get washed up before we eat," she said as she covered him with a blanket. She went into his bathroom and found some wash cloths and towels and came back with soap and a basin of warm water.

She gently washed his face with a cool cloth, exploring his features. Then she washed his chest, his arms, his stomach. Michael may have felt self conscious being cared for in such an intimate manner but Amber felt even more in awe of him like this, spread out totally naked in front of her, his large, heavy cock resting on his abs. Even in this vulnerable position he seemed powerful. He was also playful, and kept trying to pinch her nipples through her thin blouse before she could gently swat his hand away. He was usually so serious but he really was starting to enjoy teasing her.

"Remember what the doctor said, she doesn't want you getting all worked up right away, she said to give yourself a few days," Amber reminded him.

He gave her a devilish grin, "Yes mommy. But you know... the doctor didn't say anything about you getting all worked up. Let's skip the movie and have you be the show. I definitely think that would make me feel better."

Amber started blushing again. She had no idea how he could always make her so nervous when she was usually so confident. She kept trying to remind herself just how confident she could be as she started her little show. She decided he could wait for awhile and worked on making herself more comfortable. She brushed her finger tips up and down her arms and neck, sending little chills all over her body. She felt her nipples stiffen and began to rub them through her shirt, circling them before pinching them softly and tugging them a bit. Next she began to hike up her skirt and rub her smooth, soft thighs. Amber had always been very sensitive physically so from that alone she was already dripping wet and ready to go. But she was determined to make it last as long as possible.

She lay back on the opposite sofa and put her feet up on the coffee table as she started to trace her fingers around her clit. She opened her eyes when she heard a noise and was shocked to see Mike with his phone out, recording her performance. She felt like telling him to stop but this was all to make him feel better, after all. She felt like a porn star and was so embarrassed that for a moment she felt like she was going to pee. She clenched up and shifted a bit but by now she was so worked up she couldn't help but let her hands drift back between her legs.

Slam!

The door of the closet burst open and Matt stepped out with a gun pointed at them. Mike tried to stand up but Matt threatened them. "Try anything Mike and I'll paint the walls with your brains," then he looked at Amber, "And I won't leave witnesses."

Amber closed her legs and tried to cover herself.

"Don't bother Amber you won't be getting dressed. Now move over to the table and bend over. You know what to do." Amber and Mike both froze when he said that, both thinking the same thing. Amber was shaking, she had no feelings for Matt, she never even liked Matt for that matter. The thought of him putting his hands on her had her shaking and she felt sick to her stomach. She knew she had no choice though if they were going to get out of this. And she felt that was a big if. She didn't know how she found the courage but she walked over to the table and bent over it. Matt, the gun still pointed at Mike, got some duct tape from the closet and taped Amber spread eagle to the table so she was completely defenseless and vulnerable then he stood behind her and pointed the gun to her head. "Mike, you too, other side of the table."

Mike couldn't believe it. He had been worried for Amber but now he couldn't wrap his mind around what would happen to him. Everything in his body told him to stand his ground but he saw the crazed look in Matt's eyes and and worried that if he tried to run for it Matt would kill Amber. Reluctantly he walked over to the table and began to bend over. Matt strode up behind Mike and pushed him hard down to the table across from Amber, taking no time in binding his arms and legs.

Matt walked around the table to Amber and looked straight at Mike. Slowly he started to undo his belt.

"You hurt her and I'll kill you, I'll fucking kill you!" Mike screamed at Matt.

Matt took his belt in his hands and drew it back, cracking it hard across Ambers bottom.

"So you're going to kill me Mike? Give it you best shot," Matt said as he walked back around to Mike. Amber was still shaking from the shock of being whipped but could see Matt position himself behind Mike. She couldn't imagine Matt would actually do what she thought he was about to. Matt quickly pulled down Mike's pants and undid his own. Amber could see Matt stroking himself behind Mike, and could see the fear in Mike's eyes. She hated it.

"It's going to be ok," she started to whisper to Mike.

Amber saw Matt position himself behind Mike.

"Wait! I have to go to the bathroom." Amber cried out.

"Seriously?" Matt stopped and looked confused. "No way, you're lying to get out."

"I really, really have to go and if I don't go now I swear I'll have an accident, please, I won't even close the bathroom door."

Matt reluctantly buttoned up his pants and walked over to untie Amber. She quickly made her way to the bathroom with Matt right behind her. He put his hand on the doorframe and said, "Remember, don't... Ah!" Amber slammed the door on Matt's hand, breaking his fingers and making him release his grasp. She quickly locked the door and looked for an escape. Matt was pounding on the door, swearing and threatening her. Amber noticed the only exit was a tiny bathroom window about four feet off the ground. She tried to open it but it wouldn't budge so she wrapped a towel around her hand and began to punch it out.

Mike was watching in suspense from the table as Matt screamed and kicked the door. With every kick Mike could her the door splinter and was hoping the door would hold long enough for Amber to get away. For a moment Matt stopped and stood still, the house was completely quiet. With a deranged look on his face he turned and ran towards the front door.

"Amber, run! He's coming!" Mike screamed as Matt left the house. Mike couldn't hear anything so he started struggling with his bonds again. As his mind raced with what would happen to Amber if Matt caught up with her he managed to untie one hand and then free himself. It had been only a few minutes but to him it had felt like and hour. He ran outside and looked down the dark street, he didn't see anyone and looked towards the other direction. The night was oppressively hot and humid and Mike could feel the sweat drip from him as he stood their helplessly, listening. Finally he heard a scream coming from around the house. He ran as fast as he could to the sound and found Matt kneeling over Amber, strangling her. In a blind rage Mike picked Matt up off of Amber and slammed him into the side of the house. He started punching him in the face until Matt slumped to the ground. Mike knelt by Amber and picked her up into his arms.

"It's ok," he said, "I'm here."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Desperate Living Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds