• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 02

Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 02

The morning alarm stirred me out of my fitful first night's sleep. Daddy left me alone overnight, but I realized along the way that several guards conducting head checks must have seen me in my position, and done nothing. My hands were still tightly tied above my head, and I realized that sometime during the night, the soap dildo – Daddy's "gift" to me, had slipped out of my ass. As I awoke cold and tired, tied up naked on a bare mattress, I realized for the first time since I arrived that I had to pee. I rolled toward the edge of the mattress and put my feet on the floor.

I heard Daddy awakening as well, and as I tried to sit up, both of his feet swung over the side of the bed and he jumped to the cold floor. Wearing only boxer shorts, he made his way over to the toilet and began relieving himself.

He looked at me over his shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful, see anything you like?" he smirked at me, and finished his business. "I guess you probably have to go to, am I right?"

"Yes Daddy," I said, not wanting to start another round of beatings.

"How bad do you need to go?" he asked, seeming in no hurry to finish his business.

At this point my leg was bouncing up and town as I tried to manage the urgent message my bladder was sending. "Very badly Daddy!"

He smiled at me as I sat, still tied to the bed. Daddy then turned toward me, his soft penis still poking through the front of his boxer shorts and he walked over to where I sat. I couldn't help but look. His penis was above average in both length and width, and it bobbed slightly as he walked toward me.

I was transfixed by the brazen display, and had trouble looking away, not knowing what to expect. As he approached the bunks, he remained standing, which resulted in his penis, still hanging outside his boxers, hanging inches from my face. A small drop of urine still clung to the end of his member.

"Gimme a kiss," he growled as he rested his elbows on the top bunk and stood in front of me.

"Ok Daddy," I said, expecting him to lean down and kiss me. I waited, but he didn't change positions.

"Gimme a fucking kiss now!" He said, raising his voice menacingly, but still not moving. Now I was beginning to fear his wrath. The small drop of urine was still clinging to the end of his member, and looked like it might fall on me. Gross.

"I will Daddy if you come here, because I'm still tied up," I said submissively.

He pulled his hand off his bunk, and swung an open hand directly at the side of my head. "What did we talk about yesterday? Who gives the orders?"

My cheek and ear were smarting, and my bladder was in full revolt.

"You Daddy, you are the boss." I sniffled as my eyes watered, trying not to cry.

He hooked his thumbs in the elastic his boxer shorts, and dropped his pants to his feet. Daddy then returned to his original position with his now fully exposed cock and balls in my face. He was hung pretty well, though still flaccid, and his balls lay asymmetrically beneath his penis. There was a thick brown triangle of wavy hair above his cock, which gave rise to a thin layer of leg hair. His cock and balls were a very slightly darker shade than the surrounding skin, and his penis now was inches from my face. He again lowered his voice and spoke to me.

"Susie, I want you to give me a kiss."

I now knew what where he wanted me to kiss him, but I wasn't sure what to do. I leaned forward and gave the portion of his shaft that faced me a small peck, and then backed off.

"Well that's a start, but if you are hoping to get the toilet on time, you're going to need to be a bit more affectionate with your Daddy. Let's try again, this time with the head...oh, and I think it should be a kiss with tongue. After all, I am your Daddy."

I again leaned forward and stuck my tongue slightly out. I cupped the bottom of his cockhead with the end of my tongue and leaned in for a kiss. The small drop of urine still on his penis slid onto my tongue, and tasted salty, but I didn't react. I kissed him as best as I could for a few seconds and again withdrew.

"Mmmm. That's better Susie. I'm glad to see you are a quick learner." His penis began to harden a bit, and he again drew close. "Now turn your head a little to the side and kiss my balls."

He pulled his slowly hardening cock up, exposed his sack, and again moved toward me. Tongue out, I again advanced, cupped the bottom of his testicles, and kissed each ball through his sack. He laid his penis to rest on my check and nose as I kissed. It felt slightly sticky, and I could smell the musky scent of his sex as his penis stiffened and grew across my face.

"Lousy job Susie, but you'll get better." He stepped back, erect penis bobbing up and down, and walked over to the end of the bunk to untie my hands. "Now go ahead and pee. You can take care of this later," he said pointing at his erect cock.

Once free, I rubbed my sore wrists, and scrambled toward the toilet, stood in in front of it, and began to void my bladder. All at once, I felt an arm around my neck, choking me and causing me to pee all over the toilet and floor.

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing bitch?" He growled, sinking the chokehold in deeper. My vision was beginning to narrow and I gasped for air to answer.

"Just peeing Daddy", I wheezed, barely able to speak. He released his grip a little and put his mouth close to my ear.

"Girls sit down to pee you silly trick. Now sit, and when you're done you can clean up your fucking mess and get dressed. You've got a big day ahead of you." He released me, and I sat down on the urine soaked toilet seat to finish peeing.

Once I cleaned up the mess that I had made, Daddy returned the clothes that he had taken the day before. As I pulled out the prison issue boxers from the pile, I noticed that Daddy was fingering a piece of thread that was about three feet in length. Right as I was about to step into the boxers, Daddy spoke.

"You're forgetting your first piece of clothing." He smirked as he looked over my naked body, and handed me the thin line that had a slipknot tied on one end. "Put it on."

I opened the knot to put it over my head, when Daddy pulled back his hand to slap me again. I flinched and stopped moving. Daddy lowered his hand, and snatched the rope from me.

"What the fuck Susie? You're kind of slow aren't you? Why do you make me do everything myself?" Daddy adjusted the thin line, placed it around my balls and penis, and drew the loop snug. He then threaded the remains of the string between my legs, and between my buttocks.

"Now get dressed slut," he commanded, and I pulled up my boxers, and put on my prison issue denim pants and t-shirt. The extra string hung out of the top of the back of my pants, and looked like little more than a simple string on my clothing.

Just then, our cell doors slid open for head count and the march to breakfast. "Get walking little bitch, and keep your eyes on the floor" Daddy commanded, and gave me a light push toward the door. Daddy kept the end of the string in his hands, and effectively had me on a leash. The line was snug and unpleasant around my balls and penis, and the extra line stimulated me as it ran along the crack of my ass, up and out of my pants and into Daddy's hand. I shuffled my feet to not step too far from Daddy, but he still managed to have enough tension on the line that with every step, I was acutely aware of my most sensitive areas.

Breakfast went uneventfully except that Daddy took most of my food. He told me he was putting me on a diet. I'm not sure what purpose this serves since I am in ok shape, but given my current circumstances, my opinion doesn't much matter.

After breakfast, we marched back to the block with Daddy still controlling my steps with the thin but strong thread. Instead of stopping at our cell though, he pushed me forward and walked me to a cell at the end of the block. When we entered the cell my eyes were still on the floor, so I didn't see razor thin six-foot-tall black woman standing in front of me. Daddy shoved me in the door roughly and let go of my leash.

"Susie I want you to meet Laurie. She's going to help you look your best," he said with a dark tone, "and you are going to fully cooperate with her or else we're going to have problems. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I said, and with that he walked away. That was when I took my first opportunity to look up at Laurie. She was actually quite striking. She was six feet tall, with caramel skin, dark straight hair and with a very slim physique, and with impeccable make-up and nails. She sported a trendy haircut, and she even had fancy shoes. I had to assume that since we were in a men's prison, she was actually a he, but she was lovely given the setting and circumstances.

Her voice gave her away. "Hi Cutie," she said in a low baritone, "I think we can make you look gorgeous. What's your name?"

"It's Susie," I said, looking at my feet.

"Well, Susie," she stepped close, put her arms around me, and pressed her body against mine, "We have a lot of work to do, so I think we should get started, how about you?" And with that she pulled my shirt off, had me step out of my prison issue flip flops, and pulled my pants and underwear to the ground.

For the second time in less than 18 hours, I was stark naked in front of someone who had dark plans for me. "The first thing we are going to do is give you a good shave." It had been a few days since I had been able to shave my face, so that sounded nice, but I had a feeling that she had bigger plans.

Laurie produced a wet washcloth, and brusquely rubbed it over my face, chest, armpits, pubic hair and legs. She then took a handful of shaving cream, and smeared it all over my legs, even down to my feet and toes. With surprising efficiency, and not a word further, she too a pink ladies' razor and shaved my legs clean from where they meet my body all the way down to my toes. She shaved my belly, chest, shoulders, nipple area, and arm pits. Then she shaved my face, taking particular care to ensure that there was no stubble.

Strangely enough, she hadn't touched the hair around my private parts. She then gently led me to her bunk, where she directed me to sit. She pointed at my cock, "Do you want a landing strip, lightning bolt, or to be totally bald down there?"

I wasn't sure how to respond, so she decided for me. "How about a short, neat landing strip?" You can change it later if you and your lovers want to feel something different, but for now that should be fun. She then had me lie down with my legs still on the floor, and she gently applied shaving cream all over my pubic area, and carefully shaved. She gently moved my penis around, and even shaved my balls, and behind all the way to my asshole. "Oh, he soaped you up last night didn't he?"

How embarrassing! Not only was she looking at my most private of parts, but now she knew that I had spent some of the night getting forcibly spread by a soapy dildo. I turned red, and remained silent as she shaved all but a short narrow strip of hair directly above my cock. She then applied vanilla scented lotion over everywhere she had shaved. Her delicate touch left me erect more than once during the shaving. She just smiled quietly, and occasionally brushed up against my turgid cock in a teasing way.

My body felt strangely smooth as I sat back up and my legs touched each other. My balls stuck to my legs as they never had before, it wasn't unpleasant, but I noticed that my thin legs almost looked like girl's legs, and my landing strip looked like something straight out of a girly magazine. She was turning me feminine!

While I sat naked on her bed, trying to wrap my head around my new smooth naked body, she took my clothing, put it away, and then went to her clothing stash. She pulled out a pair of briefs, dyed pink, and with the elastic cut into a fringey pattern. It looked to be about four sizes too small for me.

"These are your new panties babydoll," she cooed to me, "try them on."

I balked at this. "Those are ridiculous. I'm not putting those on. Gimme back my boxers...I've had enough."

"Ok babydoll, if that's what you want, you can have them back." She said pleasantly. "Of course, I'm going to let Daddy know how you feel about his gifts, and I imagine that when he finds out, the soap on your ass is going to be the least of your worries. But have it your way."

She walked toward her cell door, but I stopped her. "Please don't get Daddy, let's just get this over with."

She smiled and gave a little laugh, "I knew you'd come around cutie. Now put your panties on and let's see how they fit."

She knelt down by my feet and held the tiny briefs for me to step into. Her hair brushed past my cock, and blood rushed to my penis. My penis grew semi-erect and she pulled the tiny shorts over my swelling sex. The waistband felt extremely low on my hips, and even let some of my landing strip peek out from above. My swollen cock did not help with the coverage, as it pulled the elastic down in the front. The leg holes gripped my legs tightly, but my newly shaved legs fit through both without a fight. The crack of my bottom rose slightly about the panties in the back, and every step I took revealed more of my smooth body.

"Well now those are a perfect fit babydoll," she purred, "your man isn't going to be able to keep his hands off you in those. I bet those are in a pile on your floor within fifteen seconds after he sees you in them."

Ugh! Not what I was hoping for, but at this point I was resigned to my fate. I was hoping that the transition was about finished when Laurie picked up an evil looking object that had a needle on one end, and a plug in the other. What the hell was this?

Seeing the apprehensive look on my face, Laurie tried to calm me down, "Oh baby, don't worry, this don't hurt as much as it looks like it does. This is just a tattoo machine. Do you have any tattoos?"

I shook my head no.

"Ooooh! A tattoo virgin. Well I think we are both going to like this. What do you want? Daddy wants your nipples done, and also I thought we could do something pretty and feminine just above your panty line on your back or hip."

She breezed through that statement as if this was the most commonplace occurrence. "My nipples done? What does that mean?"

Instead of an answer, she pulled up her shirt to show me her breasts. Her areolas were large and feminine. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me close to her right breast. "Now look carefully. You see nice those look?" Surrounding her natural nipples were tattoos the exact same color as her natural nipples that made them look like perfect female nipples. Her nipples were round and looked like a woman's but it was clear that she had the same tattoo that I was about to get, only mine were going to be the light pink shade that was my natural color.

"I get more compliments on my tits, and you will too. Now lay back."

She dipped the needle into the ink, and dragged it across the skin just outside my nipples. It hurt like hell, and I couldn't watch, but in about half an hour she was done with both.

"Now roll over on your belly beautiful. I have some more ink, and I'm going to give you something I think you'll love."

She then went to work on the small of my back, drawing a delicate pink rose, just above my panty line. When she was finished, she helped me up off the bunk. I looked down and saw that I now had generous areolas. Though I didn't have breasts to match, my nipples looked every bit as feminine as a woman's. I turned and looked at my back tattoo, and felt a painful spot on the flat part of the center of my lower back. It looked exactly like a tramp stamp, and it truly hit me that I was allowing a transformation to happen that wouldn't be easily reversed.

I sat back down on her bed and put my head in my hands and began to sob.

Laurie sat down beside me and put her arm around me, "Oh sweetie, I know this isn't easy, but I have something that should help you feel better."

To be continued (again)...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Susie: A Prison Tale Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 46 milliseconds