• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 19

Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 19

12

People

Scarlett (My slut mum)

Brandon (Drew's Eurasian cousin, American football linebacker, thick 7-8 inch penis)

Jack (Slim, handsome, American football wide receiver, 7 inch penis)

Hyung (Tall American Korean, American football wide receiver, 7 inch penis)

Jerome (Huge, African American, American football linebacker, 10 inch penis)

Matt (model handsome, hunky, American football quarterback, 10 inch penis)

(Friday Night)

"What's up guys?" Brandon says as we walk into the café we're meeting at for dinner. Once we sit down at the table he's at, he says in a lower volume that only we can hear, "you guys enjoyed watching me use that slutty mummy's mouth?"

"Hell, yes." Drew replies. "what have you and your guys got planned for this weekend?'

"Well, Im looking forward to going full speed on her nice, tight mummy ass. Have you guys seen her tattoo? Its healed fully. Here, check it out." Brandon shows us a close up pic of my mum's freshly healed tattoo and it's looking good, no scarring or anything.

"My boys and I are gonna be banging that ass all weekend. I'm personally going to be going full throttle on that ass and pussy that I've been missing out on the whole week. I mean, blowjobs are all nice and good but Ive enjoyed enough of her mouth, Ill let my buddies try it out. I've promised them blowjobs for breakfast lunch and dinner!" Brandon laughs.

"Sounds fucking awesome." Drew says. "Are you guys scared of crossing swords or any of that bullshit? Or are you guys just gonna go to town on her?"

"We talked about that. We've never really done group sex like this before so we're gonna test the waters but seems like they're mostly comfortable with trying dp. I know Im excited as fuck to try that out." Brandon says. "You guys don't have to worry anyway. You're definitely gonna get action. Even if the rest of us tap out, Matt is a fucking beast in bed. A real sex maniac. He once had a 'sex weekend' with his ex where they just ate, fucked and slept for like two days straight and it seems he could just get it up again and again."

"That sounds like a fun time. Dinner's on us bud, make sure to keep us updated over the weekend." I say as we enjoy dinner in anticipation of an awesome weekend.

(Saturday Morning)

Brandon had told Drew and I that his buddies and him were arriving at my house around 10am, so we got up early, had breakfast and quickly turned on all our hidden cameras, getting full surveillance of my house. We see my mum in her bedroom prepping for the arrival of the 5 guys. She's got full makeup and scarlet red lipstick on and is standing in her walk in wardrobe deciding what to wear. She's currently wearing a red silk thong with a butt plug underneath and matching silk push up bra and is looking through her dresses deciding what to wear on top.

Soon, she decides on nothing, seemingly deciding on just the lingerie. She sits on the bed and pulls on a pair of strappy white stiletto heels before leaving the room. Not long after, the doorbell rings and my mum buzzes them through the main gate and watches as they walk to the main door. She walks over to open the door and it seems like there wasn't going to be any pretence and my mum was going to make it clear right from the start that she was having them over to fuck.

As the door opens and the 5 young men enter, shocked looks greet my mum on all their faces except for Brandon. They had been promised a MILF hot and willing to fuck but even they hadn't expected her to be this ready. The five young hunks troop through the door and Brandon starts introducing them. Matt, the horny guy is already "introducing" himself to my mum as Brandon talks, his hands roaming across her thighs as he stands behind her.

After the introductions, my mum says, "Well, welcome to my home gentlemen, I'll bring you guys on a tour of it shortly. Brandon tells me you're all wonderful gentlemen so I shouldn't have to worry about you guys damaging or stealing anything. Anyway, if you guys behave yourself, you're probably going to have the most pleasure filled weekend of your holidays. My husband has a lot of wine, beer and liquor which you're free to drink and I'm going to be here your hostess for the weekend. And you know what good hostesses do? They cook, clean and give unlimited blowjobs." My mum winks at the guys.

"Damn, that sounds fantastic." Matt says.

"Oh, fuck. Fucking hell, this slut has a buttplug up her ass!" Jerome exclaims as he realizes my mum was wearing a butt plug. "And she's got a fucking gorgeous tramp stamp too! Fuck me!"

"Uh huh. You like it Jerome? It's there to prepare my little mummy butt for your big black cock."

"Fuck, this slut is dripping." Hyung comments as he slides his hand against my mum's thong. "You know what, I know you want our cocks, why not we skip the tour and get down to the fucking?"

"Yeah, she's been deprived of a good dicking ever since the tattoo work. We're gonna solve that problem this weekend though, right guys? We're gonna show her why college football players get all the pussy." Brandon says.

"Oh... yeah... I've been waiting all week for this. I want you guys to show we exactly why all the girls chase you. How about this. I'll show you around the house, then we'll play a game. I'll give you guys different pairs of my shoes and I want you guys to masturbate into them. The first guy who moisturizes the inside of my shoe and gets hard again gets to be the first guy who fucks me in my marriage bed. Deal?" my mum asks.

"Deal!" the guys shout in unison.

My mum then leads them on a quick tour of the house which takes about 10 minutes or so before they arrive back in the hall. My mum then pops out for a while and gets 5 pairs of her sexiest shoes, 2 pairs of Louboutin pumps, 2 pairs of Tods driving shoes and a pair of strappy wedges. She places them on the floor and tells the guys to get masturbating. The five horny young studs immediately pull their pants down, grab their favourite pair and start jerking. My mum laughs and gets on her knees to take turns using her mouth and hands to help them.

My mum starts at the first guy in their makeshift line who is Hyung, kissing his cock as he jerks it. Suddenly, barely a minute after the "game" started, we hear a deep, loud groan over the feed and we see Matt spurting a large load of cum straight into one of my mum's Louboutin pumps.

"Wow!" my mum exclaims, immediately cutting short the attention she was giving Hyung's cock.

"Fuck you bro! I was about to get some head here!" Hyung exclaims as everyone watches Matt's cock remain hard after the cumshot.

"Well, I guess we have a clear winner then. You gonna make me your sexy quarterback slut?" my mum asks Matt sexily.

"Fucking yeah I am, I'm gonna pound your pussy into your marriage bed." Matt huskily replies.

"Okay then, I want the rest of you guys to finish moisturizing my shoes while I give Matt a tour of my sheets. Come on stud, I want you to ravish me." My mum says.

The two of them head off upstairs to the master bedroom as the rest of the guys try and jack off into my mums' shoes. Matt and my mum walk side by side, his large left hand cupping her exposed butt cheek as he leans towards her and inhales her scent. Soon, the pair arrive in the bedroom and the significantly taller Matt wraps his strong arms around my mum and lifts her up as they make out. My mum has her legs wrapped around Matt as they French. She quickly pulls his t shirt off his body, revealing his rock hard pecs and abs and soon after, his jeans and underwear are on the floor too. Matt is kissing her neck now as he holds her above his rock hard cock, her pussy lips brushing his cock through her thong as she moans. She's still wearing the butt plug.

After a bit more making out, Matt comments that my mum is soaked and he supports her weight with his right arm while he uses his left hand to pull her g-string aside, letting his rock hard 10 inch pecker penetrate her soft, wet pussy. My mum hadn't been fucked for a week while the tattoo had been healing and she lets out a long moan as she is penetrated by the huge manhood of the young college stud. Soon, Matt is lifting her up and down on his cock as she wraps her legs around him and enjoys the fucking she is receiving.

After she gets used to riding Matt's manhood, she asks him if he enjoyed jizzing in her Louboutins. Matt replies that it was pretty hot and he'd like to see her in those shoes. She tells him not to worry and that he'll get to fuck her with her wearing any shoe he wanted. She moans out again as he fucks her a bit faster. Wet, slapping sounds can be heard as he lifts her up and down on his cock, opening her tight pussy up.

After a few minutes, Matt wants to change it up and he places my mum on the bed, back first and prepares to go real deep. My mum slips her bra off, revealing her beautiful C cuppers as Matt holds her strappy sandal clad feet and spreads her legs. Her thong is soaked as she holds her legs back in a V shape as Brandon bends over her, pulls aside her thong and penetrates her again in the Viennese oyster position, pressing her legs back almost to her head. Soon, he's got both hands supporting his weight on either side of her as he pounds my mum into the bed.

The huge college quarterback hunk is really an insane pornstar level fuck it seems and he's nailing my mum hard, his balls slapping against her pussy lips with each balls deep thrust. My mum is moaning like a bitch in heat as she holds her legs back, her tits flopping and bouncing as she gets fucked.

"Oh Matt, you're fucking me sooo good! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhh!! I'm coming!!"

"Urrgh, you like that? You like that big cock in your married pussy? Tell me! Tell me what you want!"

"Fuck me, oh, Matt. Oh, fuck me harder. Pound me in my marriage bed. Split me open. Ohhhh, it's sooo good. I want your hot, young cum. You're fucking me sooo good. You gonna cum?"

"Mphh. Cum? Nah, not yet. I'm gonna do you more first. I want you on your hands and knees."

The hot couple quickly get up and change positions as Matt mounts my mum, grabbing onto her hanging tits and starting to do her doggystyle. Soon, he's rutting into her hard and she's moaning and groaning. Suddenly, the other 4 guys enter the room. Jerome and Hyung have somehow still not cum into the shoes they were holding and say they needed more inspiration. As such, they watch Matt fuck my mum as they masturbate while Brandon shows Jack around the master bedroom.

Soon, Matt is about to cum and he asks my mum where she wants it. She's in sexual euphoria from the multiple orgasms she's had and says anywhere is fine. Matt grunts, pleased that he's fucked her so well and pulls out his dick and orders her to kneel on the bed as he stands up in front of his four team mates and jerks his cock. My mum opens her mouth, closes her eyes and holds her boobs up with her hands as she waits for the stud to blow his load on her.

"Oh fuck, stay there, I'm gonna hose you down slut!" Matt roars as he grabs my mum's hair with his left hand and aims his cock with his right. Seconds later, he starts firing, sending thick spurts of creamy white cum lashing onto my mum's face. He really is a prodigious fuck and less than 20 minutes after cumming in my mum's Louboutins, he shoots like 4 or 5 thick splashes of semen onto my mum's waiting face. My mum quickly sucks his cock again after he stops firing, as the guys cheer for Matt.

Matt's cum covers her face and my mum heads to the washroom to clean up as she tells the boys to leave her shoes in the bedroom and go watch some tv while they wait for her. We watch on the video feed as the guys happily head outside and my mum washes the cum off her face. She then proceeds to redo her makeup and change into some new lingerie. She keeps her strappy white heels on and now decides to match them with a lacy white half-cup bra and a Bracli pearl thong, with her butt plug still in.

Soon, she heads downstairs to the living room to join the guys and finds them watching a sports game on tv. The guy's jaws drop when they see her in the pearl thong and all their eyes immediately leave the screen. She tells them to enjoy themselves while she starts making lunch and anyone who was interested could "help" her make lunch. My mum then heads off to the kitchen, going to make a simple pasta dish for lunch.

The guys send Hyung over since he's the most antsy about getting into my mum's pussy and he creeps up behind her as she starts boiling the pasta and suddenly wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her neck.

"Mmmm..." My mum moans. "You boys sure know how to please a girl."

"Yeah?" Hyung asks as he continues to kiss my mum's neck, his hands reaching around and exploring her thighs and tummy.

"Yes. Brandon was bragging to me about how all of you have an almost never ending stream of girls to service you because of all your bedroom performance. Well, seems like it's true. You know how to kiss a girl right. Mmmm..."

"You still going to be able to make lunch while I fuck you? The guys are getting hungry." Hyung asks.

"Oh, don't worry, mums know how to multi task. You ever fucked a lady in a pearl thong? Just pull the strand aside and fuck me. Most guys like the extra sensation."

"Oh. Yeah... I'm gonna fuck you while you make our lunch. Mmmph." Hyung grunts as he penetrates my mum with his 7 inch penis drawing an appreciative moan from her as she makes the sauce.

Soon, the aggressive Korean stud is vigorously bucking into my mum against the kitchen top as she tries to make lunch. He's got one hand vigorously frigging her clit and the other one under her bra, firmly grasping her left breast. She's in her strappy white heels and the angle of the shoe is making her butt be the perfect height for Hyung to hit her g-spot.

"Oh yeah. Your're fucking me so good Hyung. Yeah, right there. Right there."

My mum is moaning as the Korean boy fucks her vigorously while she makes lunch. Soon, their bodies are flecked with sweat due to the sex and the heat from the stove, Hyung's lean but ripped muscles glistening as he thrusts into his MILF lover's sensors curves. As the pasta sauce cooks, the couple move to the side of the stoves in the spacious kitchen. Hyung pulls out and lifts my mum onto the counter top, placing her on her butt. My slut mum quickly spreads her legs and pulls her pearl thong to the side, inviting her young lover to penetrate her again.

The two continue to go at it for the next 10 minutes or so. We hear the occasional holler from the other guys in the living room, jokingly telling them to keep it down. Hyung's going at it really hard now, grabbing my mum's bra clad boobs as he fucks her deep, clearly getting close to his orgasm. Not long after, he grunts out loudly and thrusts deep into my mum telling her to take his cum as she moans on the kitchen top.

As Hyung pulls out causing a bit of cum to flow down my mum's left thigh, the other guys suddenly enter the kitchen complaining of a burning smell. Hyung and my mum both turn to look at the sauce which was clearly burning. Brandon quickly walks over and turns off the fire but it's clearly burnt. "Oops." Hyung says. "Guess I distracted out chef instead of helped her."

"Fuck you!" Matt says. "I'm actually hungry."

"Fuck you. Just because you've already had your way with her. If you hadn't fucked her already, you'd be emptying your balls into her, not thinking about filling your stomach." Hyung angrily retorts.

"Guys, guys. No need to fight." My mum says. "How about Brandon, you take Hyung and Matt, head out to grab lunch and buy something back for the rest of us. Meanwhile, I'll take care of Jack and Jerome."

"Fine! Let's go guys." Matt says.

My mum quickly heads off to clean herself up before returning to spread her legs again for Jack and Jerome. She returns without her panties and bra this time, instead just wearing a large loose t shirt and the same strappy white and silver heels. She comes out to the hall to find Jack and Jerome naked and ready to fuck, their nice cocks already semi erect. She smiles and walks up to them, kissing Jack as she strokes both their cocks. Soon, she's kissing Jerome now and she's gotten his cock up to it's 9 inches while Jack's manhood is pushing 7.5 inches.

The trio reposition themselves with Jack happily seated on the sofa with my mum on her hands and knees between his legs fellating him. Meanwhile, Jerome positions himself behind her, stroking his huge, black mamba, preparing to do her doggystyle. My mum in her loose t shirt and no panties is already sucking Jack off as Jerome finally squats behind her and mounts her.

She lets loose an audible gasp as he enters her, letting Jack's dick slide out of her mouth for a few moments as she gets used to the huge cock in her. In no time at all though, Jerome has gotten into a rhythm fucking her, grasping her t shirt clad tits while using his huge quads to power his cock in and out of her. Like the naughty slut she is, my mum takes the pounding and simultaneously gets back to servicing Jack's cock.

"Fuck. Damn. Bro, this MILF sure knows how to give head." Jack says to Jerome as they tag team my mum.

"Yeah, her pussy is so wet. Slut sure know how to enjoy a spitroast." Jerome replies.

After a few minutes of the hot threesome sex, my mum pops Jack's cock out of her mouth and asks him, "Can you get it up again if I get you off?"

"Absolutely, I've got at least 2 bullets in me. That's 2 more than your husband." Jack replies cockily.

My mum decides to play along with the cocky stud and sluttily replies, "Uh hmm, that sounds good. You wanna satisfy me like my hubby never could? I want you to glaze my face like a doughnut then stick that nice fat cock up my butt."

"Oh fuck, that's hot. Open your mouth Scarlett, I'm gonna coat you in my jizz." Jack says as he jerks his cock. Meanwhile, Jerome continues to fuck my mum doggystyle at a steady pace.

Soon, Jack reaches his orgasms and he groans as he aims his cock at my mum's face and jets of cum fly out. It's a big load and he splatters my mum's face with creamy white cum. There's a glob in one eyelash and strokes of cum cover her cheeks and chin as she takes his cock into her mouth and sucks the rest in like a good slut.

After polishing Jack's dick clean, my mum asks Jerome to pull out before asking the boys if they wanted her to wear Jack's cum while they fucked her since some of it might fly off and drop on them. They quickly look at each other and decide that it's worth the risk to see my mum look like a fucking cheap slut, getting fucked with jizz drying on her face.

My mum tells Jerome to sit on the sofa and she removes her butt plug before mounting him cowgirl style, sitting on his lap and filing her vagina with his hard black cock. After a few test stroked, Jack, who true to this word is hard again, pops his cock head into my mum's butthole.

"Mmm" she moans. "So full. Don't hold back boys, give it to me hard. Call me names, just fuck me good like the cheating whore wife I am."

"Oh fuck. We're gonna make you so sore." Jerome promises.

"Umm, that sounds good. Make my little pussy and ass sore. Uggh, fuck me, just like that, fuck me harder." My mum cries out.

"Let's pick up the pace bro. let's nail this cum covered slut." Jack says as he grabs my mum's waist and starts to fuck her ass harder.

The two college athletes fuck her hard over the next 10 minutes as Jack's cum dries on her face, she's in an almost constant state of orgasm, crying out and moaning like a bitch in heat as she's tag teamed. While she rides Jerome's 9 inches of black masculinity, Jack is going real deep on her, his balls slapping against her butt cheeks as he bottoms out In her. Her t shirt covered tits are bouncing all over the place from the fucking she's receiving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds