• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Home is Where the Handcuffs Are

Home is Where the Handcuffs Are

It's been a long day at the office. My present client is an obnoxious asshole, and today he did not disappoint. Angry that his wife was winning the case, poised to take half of his entire material wealth, he never fails to somehow place the blame on me. I constantly tell him that if he wanted an easy divorce he should have got a prenup. Or better yet, he should never have cheated on his wife. Of course he doesn't care, only concerned about his money. Fucker. Thankfully in my marriage, we can barely keep our hands off one another. Plus actual love, and cheating has never once crossed our minds.

As I pull into my driveway I let out a long sigh, and immediately loosen my tie. Next to my Audi R8 Spyder sits my wife's Lincoln MKZ. She's always preferred a more luxurious lifestyle. I'm a little more fast-lane, and am the subject of much teasing for it.

"So, Mr. Fast, how do you manage to last so long?" she winks, followed by a quick flick of her tongue across her lips.

The memory of that day makes me chuckle under my breath. And it was a day to remember.

As you may have guessed I am a lawyer, not too shabby of one if I do say so myself. My wife is a well-known real estate agent, and her work can sometimes be trying. I sometimes end up on the receiving end of her pent up sarcasm and frustration, but it is a role I am more than willing to hold. Her satirical sense of humor is one of the many things I love about her.

When I step through the front door I immediately feel it. Our sixth sense. Her desire calling out to me as clear as if she were saying my name. The door to the basement is open, and I can see the dim lighting from the top of the stairs. I take my time walking down them, removing my clothing piece by piece. When I reach the bottom I am left only in my shirt and pants. And she is waiting right where I expect her to be.

Her slight, slim figure waits on the bed. Legs tucked underneath her, hands laying on her exposed thighs, eyes cast downward. The traditional submissive pose. She is allowed to perform this on the bed instead of the floor so that her legs are given some relief. I fling my jacket on the black leather couch in the middle of the room, positioned over a faux tiger skin rug, and stand before her.

Placing my thumb and forefinger underneath her chin I tilt her head back. Those beautiful emerald green eyes lock onto mine, already begging for release. I feel my cock twitch in response.

"How long have you been waiting?"

She runs her tongue across her lips before answering, "Too long without my master."

It is very rare that she is ever this eager, and it shocks me for a fraction of a second. This is definitely going to be fun.

"Lay down," I order, and she obeys immediately. Turning to reach into the bedside table I choose from a selection of handcuffs. Pulling out four pairs, 2 leopard print, 2 pink, I hear her moan her approval. They are soft, and gentle. Not quite as biting as other pairs that we own.

"Spread out."

She stretches her arms and legs wide, and soon I have restrained them with the cuffs. She is now spread before me, virtually immobilized. I gaze at her for a few seconds, then place a hand between her thighs. Her body jerks in response, and a smile spreads across my face. Removing my hand I feel her hips buck in an attempt to follow me. Pressing my lips to hers, I gently whisper, "Patience, my dear." Her whimpers of frustration and desire continue, but she remains still. "Good girl."

On the wall on the opposite side of the bed, there are shelves with various tools of pleasure. I trail my hand across them, the whips, a modified cat-o-nine tails(barbs removed) until I pause at the rods and canes. I hear her inhale deeply in excitement and anticipation, but that is not the mood I am in today.

Moving down to a larger set of drawers I open the second to last one. The wand I remove is her favorite, and when I turn around, holding the weapon of mass pleasure in hand, her entire body tenses, almost jerking straight upward.

"Patience baby," I think to myself. "The best is yet to come."

Placing the wand between her thighs I leave it off, and once again press my lips to hers. Gently holding her face, I use my thumb to caress her cheek, as our tongues invade and explore each other's mouths. My other hand moves down to her breast, cupping and squeezing with vigor. I gently pinch each nipple, pulling and teasing them. Before long they are hard, and jut out profusely. Her breathing has increased in pace, and she fidgets almost uncontrollably. I move my hand farther down her body...and flip the switch.

Her moan is long and loud. It comes from deep within her, and forces her mouth open. Her body strains against her bonds, wrestling to escape, the immense tortuous pleasure taking over her senses. Her heavy breaths resemble wind tunnels, her whimpers and screams carry the weight of a thousand voices, all pleading for release.

I watch from the side of the bed, the whole scene making my blood rush downward, in preparation of what is soon to come. One final touch is all that is needed. I pull a set of nipple clamps out of the dresser and without hesitation they are clamped firmly on her breasts. She screams in ecstasy. She has always been loud in bed, different from most women in that regard I suppose. It makes me relieved that we decided to put soundproofing in this room when we bought the house. Her swearing is enough to make a sailor cry.

Finally her cries of, "Fuck me! Please pound my pussy! Get the fuck over here!" prove too much for me to resist. My pants are thrown away and I rip the wand from between her legs, now coated in her juices. I ram myself inside of her, and begin pumping immediately. I am lifting her body off the bed, and I hear the bedframe creak and moan with every thrust, the wood straining against our performance.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Harder! Fuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeee!"

My reply is part groan, part growl, resembling an animal more than a human being. She continues to goad me on.

"Fuck yeah! Oh yes baby. Right there, right there, right there! Fuck I love this cock ohhhh shiiiit!"

She wants even more. I grab the chain connecting the nipple clamps, and without stopping my relentless pounding I pull, hard. Words vanish from her mouth abruptly, and her body strains upward. Mouth and eyes wide open, she convulses, shudders, shakes erratically. I feel her pussy clench around me in orgasm, and it's the final straw. I too orgasm, cuming violently and straining her body even harder against its bonds.

Waves of orgasm course through us, the greatest pleasure known to man granting us its gift. As the last few pulses of our shared orgasm flow through our bodies, we fall back onto the bed.

Before I lay down I manage to use my last remaining strength to take the keys and release her. She wraps herself around me, embracing me with her whole body, as my cum leaks out of her to spread across our joined legs. I wrap my arms around her and return the embrace, stroking my fingers through her long, brown hair. We lay there wrapped in each other's arms for quite some time, each too weak to really do anything else. I place a kiss on her head, and she nestles her face closer to my chest.

"How was that for my Queen of Luxury?" I whisper.

"Just what I needed Fastlane," she replies with a smile.

I laugh, "Ha! That was quicker than usual though I must admit."

"Mmmm. Are you complaining?"

"Not in a million years."

"Good."

We squeeze each other tightly, and before long we've fallen asleep in each other's arms. There's no place I would rather be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Home is Where the Handcuffs Are

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds