• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Countdown

Countdown

1234

This is my first attempt at an erotic story. Any comments on how I may improve, whether it be wording, flow, story, or any tips to make it more enjoyable, please let me know.

Please enjoy my first work. If you like it enough, I may revamp it or continue the story as is (or with added improvement's with the next instalment and/or other stories).

Thank you for reading again.

***********

"Big fucking deal," Oh, here we go again. My sister is bitching once more. She is the epitome of a spoiled brat. At least on the surface, I know better. "I was the star of my own TV show, and..."

"We get it, you're semi-famous," Sighing, our parents just shook their head at my irritation. It's well disserved, I come home for my parents wedding anniversary, not my sister's bitching about not getting all the attention. "Now you are a top of the line runway model and aspiring song writer. Big whoop and get over yourself for half a day. If any of your fans saw you like this, they would probably die of shock."

Yeah, my sister is one of those childhood stars. It only lasted a season and a half. They didn't even give her a final goodbye episode. Hell, they should have never got to the pilot. It was called, The little talk with Debby show. Think late night show for kids, you know, like Letterman, just well, crappy. Ever since then she has been a stuck up brat. Hard growing up with her is an absolute understatement.

Flicking back her raven long hair, she scowled down at me with her big brown eyes. I'm sitting with our parents at the kitchen table drinking some well needed coffee with them. My sister Debby, has been bringing her luggage in on her own. If she can bring all that unnecessary crap, she can haul it in herself. "You should at least help me out here, Flip."

Yes, Flip is what she calls me. It's a nick name she gave me growing up. You would think I got the name from something as simple as flipping up girl's skirts. But about seventh grade I started to take up parkour. It's a good skill that has aided me through my many years of life. One of the few things that helped me let off steam, among martial arts, fencing, as well as sharp shooting through the Gun Association.

"No, you get spoiled too much as is by everyone ells around you. I think I will abstain from adding to that ego that is already too big for your head." Sipping at my coffee, I smiled to my parents. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Flip," My mother spoke up softly, and yeah, even they too to the name. Her now slightly graying hair gives her an aura of wisdom about her. Still, she is well into her late forties with a figure better than most twenty year olds. "Try and get along with your sister when we are gone, it's not often you two have a chance to spend some time with one another. You are twins after all, you should get along better."

Yes, we are twins unfortunately. We both have black hair, brown eyes, tall and in athletic. Her five eleven, against my six two is where the differences really start. While I'm a loner in respect to her outgoing nature. "Yeah Flip, you should know when to treat me right. After all, I am your only sister. You should love me, and hug me and suck my toes if I say so."

"Yes, I agree with your mother, Flip. Well, not sure about the toe sucking bit," Ahh crap, not dad as well. "But at least should try and enjoy one another's company, your birthdays are coming up soon as well. You two should for once spend it together. With her career, and..." Scratching his chin, he shook his head lightly. "Actually, what is it you do?"

Debby took a break from her oh so back breaking work of bringing her items in, sitting down next to me a little closer then I would like. That and her dress, (if you can call it that) is barley containing her almost C cup breast. She moves her legs just right and the hem is going to show everything above the crotch. "Yeah, dad has a point. You never talk about your work. Last I saw you, you look like you went ten rounds with a bus, and I think the bus won. Also, where did you get that horrific scar over your eye?"

Rolling my eyes, I looked to my watch a moment. Not going to tell them how I got the scar over my eye, let alone the countless other ones I have on my body. "Well, look at the time. I think I will catch a nap before hitting up a bar." Standing, I pushed the chair out and I figure I won't be here long as is. A day or two at most. "I won't be here for the celebrations. I just am making time to see you two off on your cruise. After that I will see about where I'm going to go."

"What?" Debby looked up to me with a surprised look about her. Wonder what she is so upset about now. "But you we just got here, I haven't seen you in almost a year now. Can't you at least stay for our birthday?"

"Don't give me that crap, you're almost twenty five. Besides, I am sure your party loving friends are planning a shallow party for you anyway." Pushing my chair under the table, I took my mug to the sink, rinsing it out. Walking past them and out the kitchen, my sister seems to not want to drop the subject. "Don't fallow me, I'm going to take a nap."

"Wait a minute!" Grabbing me by my shirt, I stopped not wanting to deal with her. Jet lag is a real bitch. "I want to talk to you about our birthday. Can't we spend it together? I know you never liked birthday parties," Or any sort of party for that fact. "But as a gift to me, just you and me spend the day together?"

Looking back, she held her head low as I pry her hand from my clothing. "Sorry, but I am leaving first flight I find to South America, perhaps Africa. On the other hand I may stop by Australia."

If this was a carton, her jaw would be on the floor right now. I can't even fathom what is going through her head. "Then take me with you. We can travel together. You can show me what you like to do, and how you make the money to take on these trips."

Sighing, I just shook my head at that one. "You can't go two minutes without a pedicure, what makes you think you can deal with jungles, swamps and heat of a dessert? And that is just the part of the climate, there are insects and animals, and not all the people in those areas are looking for your autograph unless it's in blood." Patting her head, I am getting the feeling something is going on with her. "That aside, why are you suddenly so interested in what I do? You never really cared about it before."

"Err, yeah," That's one hell of an answer for you. Doesn't say much for what is upsetting her, or what she wants. "Nothing is wrong, okay? I just think that you and I should, you know, do things together." Do things together? She only ever wanted me to do that stupid show with her. I even did try out for it, everyone thought having twins on the show would be good for ratings. But I fail to have the personality for such things. "What is that look for? So what if I want to spend some time with my big brother? Maybe I'm feeling a little lonely and want my brother with me?"

"Don't you have a film to shoot or something? I don't have time to waist on your childish wants and needs." Walking up the steps to my old room, she is continuing to fallow me. Can't she take a hint? Sitting on my bed, I glanced around the room looking at old toys and figurines, posters of half dressed women and just the average things in an adolescent room. Kicking off my boots, Debby just watched me as I laid down, relaxing. Shutting my eyes, the bed shock a moment. I can't believe this girl, she just doesn't let up. "What are you doing? Can't you see I am trying..."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," To my surprise, she abruptly straddled my stomach. "You should have been a model, you know that? You stay in such good shape. Bet your dick is just as nice." For fuck sake, she's starting this crap again. "I know what I want for my birthday, and it only coast a bit of your time. Though it could be one hell of a work out."

"Get off..." I started as she cut me short.

"That is the point, I want to get off." Damn it, I knew this was coming. This is why I avoid her, every time I am around her, her sex drive goes into the stratosphere. It's infectious to say the least. The only thing that has kept me from not looking at her like a sister is her horrible attitude. "So, what do you say? Want to be my sex toy?"

"Gahh, just shut up." Sitting up, I turned so my legs hung off the bed once more. With ease I picked her up by her waist standing her up before me. "I told you, get out, I'm too tiered to deal with your bullshit today. Why don't you grow up and get a boyfriend? Hell, go have a one night stand. Get it out of your system, anything, just don't bother me."

Running my hands through my hair, she suddenly slapped me out of no where. Stunned, I am not sure how to handle this right now as she spoke her intent. "You asshole," Rolling my jaw, I just looked her in the eyes. She is at least keeping her voice down so only I can hear her, hate for this conversation be heard by our parents. "I don't understand you at all, any guy would love to have me to do what they want with. What the hell is wrong with you? Do I disgust you? Don't you love me?"

Guilt tripping, that isn't going to work on me. "Don't take me for one of your simple minded friends. I am sure you have plenty of people you can get laid by at any time. Hell, why not open up the phone book and just point to a name. I'm sure one of them would love to see you on your back again." Normally I wouldn't feel a bit bad about what I just said, but for some reason, the look on her face right now is troubling me. Can't fallow into her game though, she is an actress after all. "Why not just call up your sweet heart from high school? The one you went to the prom with."

Taking a clear step away from me, her head tilted slightly. Her lips started to quiver, and tears falling down her cheeks. Something is off here, she is a good actress, but not this good. "You fucking asshole," Slowly standing, she took another step away from me. "What the fuck do you know? I got stood up for prom, and don't make me out to be some sort of a slut." The venom in her words rang clear with me. She's not playing me right now, I haven't seen her this upset in years. "Just so you know, Mister Know It All, I even avoid rolls with sex in them."

Huh, what is this all about now? "Why, I can't see you not knowing how not to act out a little bit of sex." Jaw clenching she folded her arms, looking away from me slowly, avoiding any eye contact. Holding a finger up to her, I think I know what is going on. "Oh my god, you're a virgin."

"Ack," Dropping her arms she spun for the door and started to walk away from me. Grabbing her arm, I brought her to a stop, pressing my chest to her back. "Go on, laugh it up." She sniffed rubbing her eyes with the back of her hands. "Laugh just like everyone ells. I can't act out sex because I never done it before. And while your at it, just laugh because I didn't go to prom. I went alone so dad and mom wouldn't worry. Didn't even go inside, I just cried like a baby in the limo all night. So I'm sorry that I'm such a bitch all the time..."

Turning her to me, I brought her into a tight hug. "You have nothing to be sorry for, you stupid, stupid girl." Pulling back a bit, I looked her in the eyes as an idea struck me. "I will postpone my trip," She went to speak, but I shook my head for her to wait as I went on. "Under one condition. All you have to do is let me plan your birthday celebration."

"But our birthday..." Kissing her on the forehead, I just waited for her to nod. "Alright, but I really just want a kiss from you. A real one, not like a brother kiss. Like I'm..."

Cupping her cheeks, I smiled down at her. Perhaps I have been too hard on her. I think she is just that little girl starving for attention. "It will be a special night for you. Just trust me, this will be the best birthday ever."

Well, maybe not ever, but the best one I can set up in the next few days. "Debby, Flip! We're heading out for a little while. You two try and not kill one another while we're out shopping." Har, har, dad, you are a riot. "Your mom is going to get a new swim suit, among other things, so we will be late. Dinner is up to you two to figure out."

Yeah, like I don't know why there going to be late. "Okay, have fun then. See you when you get back."

Debby rolled her eyes, cocking her hips and folding her arms. What is her problem now? "Guess that is that then? So what is it first, a nap or running off to the local watering hole?"

"Nap," Taking her hand, I heard the door shut as my parents loudly giggled like a new married couple. Those two I think never actually made it out of there original wedding night. There perpetually in limbo on the best night of there lives. "Come on, Debby, you can stay with me for a bit. I'll make something for dinner and I can kick your ass in Halo, or Call of Duty."

"Hmp," Kicking off her three inch pumps, she smiled as her cheeks flush red. "You actually don't mind? I don't remember a time you actually liked me touching you. Are you only doing this because it's our birthday soon?"

Guiding her to my bed, I lied down with my hands behind my head. Personally, if she wants the attention, she should get it when I offer it. "Well, you know where your room is at, like I said, I am tired and taking a nap." A few seconds past before I felt the bed rock once more. I figure she wasn't going to argue the point. She sighed heavily as her arm draped over my chest, and her head resting on my shoulder. My left arm wrapped around her waist as she slowly put her left leg over mine. "So, want to tell me what is bothering you?"

Shaking her head, she simply pressed in tighter to me. "Maybe later, I just want to rest now, is that okay?" Nodding myself, I figure just to get some rest and wake with a clear head. I can listen to her problems after I feel refreshed.

**********

"Flip," My name is being called, it's far away it seems. "Flip, just a little more, I'm almost... gah, just a little..." Slowly opening my eyes, Debby in her sleep is whispering my name. Rubbing my eyes, I tried to focus a bit more on her. "Not so fast Flip, just take it, Ahh!" I can't believe my sight, I never thought I would see the day someone sleep masturbating. Her fingers worked there way into her panties, if that thin string actually is that and not dental floss and triangle of fabric. As her fingers worked at building her orgasm, it's hard not to notice at some point the top of her dress fell below her breast. Perfect handfuls, hard to resist the dark nipples that are poking out at me. With a loud shrill, her eyes opened as her body shook from the pleasure. "Flip! Fuck me harder!"

What a sight to behold, her sweating face, red and hot from her excursion. Her breathing labored as she slowly came down from her high. Pulling her in closer, she seems to have woke from her waking dream. "Well, good evening sleepy head. You seemed to have slept rather well." Looking around, her confusion grew as shock washed over her. Removing her hand from her pussy, she sat up quickly on her knees. She mumbled some drowsy nonsense, leaving me with a smile. She actually has a cute side, only when she is half asleep it would seem though. "Well, would you like me to start dinner or order in?"

Blinking at me she smoothed her long black hair out a bit. Her being shy all of a sudden is a real treat. "Um, can we order in some Thai food?" Well, that's not a bad option, if we were in the big city and not in such a small town. I think she realized what she just asked is a near impossibility. "I think I miss L.A. already." Just as she said that, she unconsciously moved her arms over her breast. Just as quickly, her disappointment shifted to a small delight. "Hey, do you think that hamburger joint is still open, what was it called again?"

Hmm, her eating something greasy? She really must be in a good mood. Her diet normally consists of over the top healthy and plain foods. "Yeah, I think I passed it on the way here. Skater Buns, interesting pick of names I always thought. Girls on skates, short shorts and all in white. Rainy days were there most profitable I would wager."

Yeah, sex sells no matter how reserved a town is. Debby grinned something sly and fierce as I thought back to my teen years. That place was a source of a lot of self gratification. "So, are you going to stair at my tits all night long, or are we going to get something to eat? If you like, we can eat in, and eat out at the same time." Nope, no sexual innuendo there. "What do you say, Flip? Or can I just call you, Big Brother?"

What the hell is with her change in attitude? Normally she is trying to boss me around, (to no avail mind you) but she is actually attempting to be respectful, well at least civil. "Tell me what happened, something has changed, hasn't it? Debby, you can talk to me about it anytime you feel you need too."

Looking away, she shook her head. For some reason there is shame in her gesture. "Am I unlovable?" Heh? Seriously, what is going on with her? "Every guy seems to think I am some slut. I haven't been able to keep a guy more than a week. All they seem to want is the glory of being around someone rich and famous. Most seem okay with the not having sex, but they at least want a hand or blow job." Sighing, she looked back to me with an emptiness I have never seen in her before. I think things haven't turned out as well as she would like. Years of frivolous men weighing down on her heart, just made her retreat behind a protective wall.

"I'm am so tired of the way things are." Reaching out her arms, she hesitantly moved forward, wrapping her arms about my neck. I'm not protesting, but my excitement is heading south. Shit, if only she wasn't my sister, this would be such an easy thing for me. Nuzzling her nose into my neck, I can feel warm tears roll down onto me. Guess I can't treat her like a spoiled brat as much now. Not when she is opening all her emotional stress on me. "I'm so sorry, Flip. I know you know I love you, I tried really hard to ignore my feelings. But the more you went away, the harder it got. It became easier to treat you like I hate you. That just made me feel even more alone though. I wish you would sometimes just show up and take me with you where ever you go."

Finally pulling her into a hug, I let her cry on my shoulder for a bit. Feeling the smooth skin of her back, this well toned body, and the sent of her sex. The combination of her frailty at this moment with all of that is driving me made. I have to try and change the situation. "You don't need to apologize, you always have been somewhat isolated. I guess you lashing out towards me, is to be expected." Stroking her hair lightly, I pulled the small hair clip holding her hair back in a ponytail. The delicate strands fell, sprawling freely down her back and over the bed. Standing it goes well past her tight little ass. I've never been blind to her looks, or her overwhelming sex appeal. "For the time than, how about I be the big brother you disserve?"

Pulling back from me she tilted her head as I thumbed her tears away. Sitting off her ankles, her breast pushed against my face a moment. Maneuvering her legs, she sat on my lap, wrapping her legs around my waist. "No, I don't want a big brother this week. I want a boyfriend that knows how to treat me right. So, at least at home, can we act like we are dating? I won't do anything funny, I just want..."

Kissing her on the forehead, she froze as my hands massaged her back lightly. "I'll do you one better, I will go as far as kissing seeing as that is what you asked for your birthday. Only at home though, this is a small town after all. I won't be surprised if there is some paparazzi hanging about."

"Really?" She blinked looking shocked at my willingness. Don't blame her there, it's going to take all I have not to look at her just as a woman from now on. "Are you sure about that? I did only ask for one kiss." Nodding to her, she looked behind me to the door a moment, resting her head back on my shoulder. "Um, than would it be alright if you, you know," She hesitated, she is going to test how far I am willing to go. That much I can tell. "Would it be alright if we slept in the same bed from now on? Just till mom and dad get home from there trip? And I will spend the next two weeks here at home instead of going back to L.A., I want to stay with you for as long as I can."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Countdown

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds