• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

123456...16

This is part of the third act of Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers that focuses on the character Cassandra. I recommend you read Acts One and Two, the Intro to Act Three and Cassandra's Day before beginning this story. If you haven't read the parts focusing on Anna and Sherri yet, don't worry. Their stories all occur simultaneously to Cassandra's, so they may be read in any order. Once again, I have provided a cast of characters to help readers get up to speed if they haven't read this series in a while. Based on the length of this overall Act, I think readers understand why I broke this into five separate parts. In writing Cassandra's story I soon realized that just her part would end up being longer than Acts One and Two combined. Fearing that a single story would be too long and bloated to be enjoyed properly I have also decided to split Cassandra's story in Cassandra's Day and Cassandra's Night. Be sure to read Cassandra's Day first or Cassandra's Night won't make as much sense. Enjoy!

NOTE: Yes, I know that the governor of New York is not an attractive older woman. This is a fictional story set in an alternate universe, just roll with it and the story will be much more fun to read.

*****

Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers: Act Three (Cassandra's Night)

Setting: Albany, New York (Present Day)

Cast of Characters:

Cassandra: The protagonist of this series is a young professional in her late twenties. Cassandra has pale skin along with long brunette hair and brown eyes. She has a handsome face and a skinny, desirable body though she has always felt self-conscious about how small her breasts are in proportion to the rest of her. Cassandra doesn't fit the mainstream definition of attractive or sexy but there is something about her that both males and females find alluring. Cassandra works as a copy editor at a fashion magazine run by Catherine O'Hara. Cassandra fell under the sway of the Pussy Snatchers after resisting longer and harder than any of the other women that were converted. The Hive, which includes Cassandra's boss and coworkers, entrapped Cassandra and led her to being mind controlled by her friend Sherri. Under Sherri's influence, Cassandra is made to have sex first with Sherri and then with Cassandra's younger sister Anna. Sherri delivers the sisters to a mansion deep in the country wilderness where the Hive has its secret lair. Cassandra tries her hardest to resist again, but becomes filled with lust at the sight of the Hive's Queen. She has sex with the Queen and this act of copulation causes her to be assimilated into the Hive. Cassandra's mind and body belong to the Hive now. The Hive is a collection of women who have had their minds altered by the Queen to do her bidding. The process of Cassandra's assimilation is more involved than what her fellow Hivesisters experienced however, having had sex with the Queen multiple times rather than the one time her Hivesisters underwent. This has done something odd to Cassandra, something that makes her different from the others. She doesn't understand it yet, but she is changing. Becoming something more than human.

Catherine: Cassandra's boss at Fashionistas, a fashion magazine publication. She has long dark hair and green eyes, with a face that constantly looks sulky and irritated. Catherine O'Hara was once an internationally famous beauty model but now thirty years later she is the editor-in-chief of a highly respected fashion magazine. At fifty-five, her beauty has long since passed her by and she has added several unsightly pounds of fat to her body. Despite her age, Catherine dresses as if she were still a twenty year-old sexpot. Sherri uses Catherine's low self-esteem and painful loneliness to lure her to Hive while also promising that if Catherine joined them she would possess great power over other women. Catherine takes the Queen in her mouth and swallows the Queen's seedpod, changing her into a willing thrall to the Queen and her Hive. With an initiative to convert as many women as possible, Catherine manages to turn several women in her office to the Hive by threatening to fire them and then forcing her desperate employees to perform sexual favors for her so they can keep their jobs. Cassandra is able to resist Catherine's initial advances when Catherine offers her young copywriter a promotion in exchange for oral sex. But Catherine later sets her employee on the path of indoctrination into the Hive by tapping into Cassandra's BDSM fantasies and giving her employee a good, hard spanking as punishment for being late to work. The secretly kinky Cassandra was unable to resist bending over Catherine's desk and letting her boss turn her ass red and raw. With her position of power and influence in an industry that employs several women, Catherine is one of the Hive's most important and influential members.

The Queen: An extraterrestrial being of extraordinary power. Though her body is not human, she identifies as a female. Her true form is unknown because she is a shapeshifter who appears to humans as a middle-aged woman with dark hair. Her body is absolutely flawless, with perfectly geometrical curves calculated to stimulate the most desire in humans and enough flesh on her breasts, thighs, and buttocks to appear shapely but not overweight. Her face and skin has not a single blemish or imperfection. Through sex, she releases a pod that embeds itself in her partner's bodies. The pod that the Queen produces bends the minds of women to her will and connects their consciousness to an overall hive mind. The assimilated women generate their own imitation of the Queen's otherworldly allure called the Essence. It is this dangerously addictive secretion that lures unsuspecting women into the clutches of the Hive. The Queen's goals are currently unknown, but she has been assimilating every woman she can get her "hands" on and her only clear aims are for expansion.

Day Eight: Evening

Cassandra looked out the window as the limousine came to a stop outside of the Governor's Mansion. Bright yellow Christmas lights hanging from the balconies and red brick rafters illuminated the dark autumn evening. Yellow, red, and orange colored spotlights pointed from the grounds to the house, providing an ample amount of light with colors befitting a Fall night. While a few attendees stood outside conversing while drinking cocktails and smoking cigars, most of the activities were taking place inside. Celebrities, politicians, and the wealthy elite of New York had all gathered at the governor's annual charity gala. It was $5000 just to get in the door, but thankfully Catherine had covered the cost for both her and Cassandra.

Catherine and Cassandra had dressed to the nines and hired a limousine for the three hour drive to Albany. While their hair was being done, Catherine sent Naomi to Cassandra's apartment to pick up her things and a dress that been purchased and fitted just for Cassandra to wear tonight. Cassandra had been surprised to find the Queen selected the green dress herself. It looked exquisite, and it was easy to see why the Queen had chosen it with the way the material separated and then wrapped around Cassandra's arms like tendrils. The three hour drive to Albany had ended up closer to four hours after all the traffic they encountered and the party was well under way before they arrived. Cassandra seethed inwardly; almost an hour of potential progress lost because of something out of their control.

During the interminably long drive that Catherine spent drinking and trying to convince Cassandra to make love to her again, Cassandra used her link to seek out those dearest to her. Anna was still in New York City, Cassandra was sure of that based on the direction of their connection. Cassandra was within just enough distance of her sister to sense her emotional state. Anna almost seemed... triumphant. Cassandra could feel Sherri far to the north; she must be in a whole other state. She was too far for Cassandra to determine anything more than her general location.

Cassandra tried to discover her Queen's whereabouts but the link had been fuzzed out so that Cassandra couldn't quite determine the Queen's location. This occurred from time to time when the Queen didn't want to be disturbed or to have her location known. Cassandra didn't know if the ability to block others from linking to you was unique to the Queen or if she just hadn't shared how it could be done. Cassandra prayed to the Queen that her sister and best friend would find success tonight and keep themselves safe.

After the limousine came to a stop, one of the young men in red suits working as a valet opened the passenger side rear door for Cassandra. Cassandra placed one black high-heeled foot on the ground outside the limo, displaying a generous amount of leg through the slit in the side of her dress before stepping out of the vehicle. Cassandra had decided on dangling emeralds that belonged to Catherine to wear for earrings that would go with her stunning, sparkling green dress. One of her Hivesisters who worked as a stylist at the same hair salon as Sherri came to the Fashionistas offices to make Cassandra and Catherine's hair look extra fancy for this evening. The skilled stylist curled Cassandra's hair into tresses that fell about her in layers before gathering the hair into a gorgeous updo that had strings of tiny pearls and emeralds running through it. Cassandra had never felt sexier or more beautiful than she did tonight. Cassandra's body language and the way she carried herself exuded a confidence she had never displayed before that only made her appear more attractive. The valet actually gawped at Cassandra as he looked over her body. The cut of her bodice was tight so that it emphasized Cassandra's small breasts and the slits in the sides of Cassandra's dress showed off her shapely thighs. The teenage boy had to shake his head to snap out of the spell Cassandra had cast upon him when he held out his hand to help her out of the vehicle. Cassandra gave him a winning smile and a generous tip before going on her way. Cassandra had a feeling she would haunt the boy's dreams for weeks.

Cassandra looked over at Catherine as she came around the other side of the limousine. Catherine wore a clinging black dress that actually looked more modest than anything else Cassandra had seen out of the woman's wardrobe. The dress ran all the way down to Catherine's ankles, but clung to her body tightly to reveal her every curve. The dress showed off Catherine's great bosom without revealing too much of it beyond its cleavage. She might as well embrace her figure if she couldn't change it.

"Ready?" Catherine asked.

"Ready as I will ever be," Cassandra said with a nod. "Let's go seduce a governor."

Catherine grinned and Cassandra linked her arm with Catherine's as they climbed the steps up to the mansion's entrance. Cassandra could feel Catherine's excitement through their link. I'm sure all Catherine is thinking of is the sweet female flesh she could hunt for at this party, Cassandra thought. Cassandra resolved herself to not become distracted by some of the more exquisite examples of Catherine's desires that Cassandra had already seen mingling outside the mansion. There are some gorgeous women, Cassandra thought as she looked around. She couldn't focus on that now though, not when she had been mentally preparing herself for this ever since she had received her orders directly from the Queen. Now it was just time to follow through and make the governor of the state her bitch. No pressure.

(Flashback: Last Night)

Cassandra sat on her hands and knees on the Queen's bed as her majesty ravaged Cassandra's asshole. The Queen held Cassandra tightly be her waist as she sat behind her and repeatedly thrust her phallus into deep into Cassandra's ass. Cassandra stayed balanced on her knees while her hands reached back to clutch her buttocks and spread them as far apart as possible to widen her anus and hopefully accommodate the girth and length of the Queen more comfortably. Cassandre felt her asshole stretching further open and knew that once the Queen removed herself from Cassandra her back entrance would be left a gaping black hole. Cassandra didn't care at all though, she wanted the Queen to tear her open. The Queen's phallus had molded and shaped itself inside of Cassandra to perfectly fit her rectum and allow deeper penetration. The Queen thrust all the way inside of Cassandra, poking through to areas previously unreachable. Nothing felt better than the Queen's hard, thick, bristly shaft filling her insides. Cassandra wanted the Queen to take her higher until she ascended to new heights of pleasure and pain. Cassandra wore a ballgag in her mouth which had made the lower half of her face a wet, drooly mess. Cassandra squealed into her gag as the Queen pounded her ass relentlessly.

Since she couldn't speak through the gag, Cassandra sent the same message over and over, {Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass until I come!}

{I have a task for you, my daughter}

The Queen slowed her thrusting and then pulled her cock almost all the way out of Cassandra's rectum and held her shaft in place with the tip holding Cassandra's anus open. After a few torturous minutes where Cassandra felt empty and penetrated at the same time, the Queen lowly refilled Cassandra's ass with all ten inches of her alien genitals. Cassandra's formerly tight sphincter gave way far too easily to allow the Queen's intrusion. Cassandra groaned into her gag as the Queen's phallus widened inside her rectum past what she could handle. She had just become comfortable with the Queen's thickness, to. Probably the reason why the Queen enlarged her cock in the first place. The pleasurable discomfort Cassandra had felt became excruciating as the Queen slowly fucked her. Cassandra laid her head down on the bed and moaned loudly in her throat with a muffled groaning sound as she was sodomized brutally. Cassandra's eyes felt like they would pop out of her head as she felt every centimeter of the Queen's cock massaging the walls of her rectum. Cassandra couldn't believe something so painful could feel this good.

A string of saliva ran from the bottom of Cassandra's mouth and dripped down to the sheets of the bed. She wanted to clench her teeth so badly but the gag Cassandra had actually insisted on wearing prevented it. Cassandra's tongue wagged helplessly around the ball in her mouth, causing more drool to run uncontrollably down to her chin.

Cassandra sent {I will do anything for you, my Queen. Anything you desire. Mmmmm, especially if you keep fucking my ass this good}

The Queen withdrew her shaft again until just the barest tip remained inside Cassandra's asshole. As soon as Cassandra's body relaxed its muscles, the Queen shoved her entire phallus into Cassandra's ass in a single thrust. Cassandra screamed into her gag. The Queen had learned much about sexual copulation with the human species in the last week. She enjoyed making her subjects wiggle and squirm for her when she played with them. The Queen swayed her hips so her cock moved side to side in Cassandra's rectum rather than back and forth. Cassandra's groans of pain and pleasure were the Queen's rewards.

{It is time for our sisterhood to take a Great Leap Forward} the Queen sent as she permanently reconstituted the shape of Cassandra's anus. {I wish to incorporate a figure of some importance into the Hive collective}

Cassandra rested her cheek on the soft bedcover with her ass pointed up in the air. The softness of the sheets made a stark contrast to the hard way she was being fucked. Cassandra could only imagine how it looked with the Queen sticking her giant, thick phallus in what had once been a rather small and delicate asshole. Whenever Cassandra looked back she could see the base of the Queen's impossibly large shaft sticking out of her ass. It shouldn't be possible that something that big could fit inside her. But it did. The Queen was destroying her ass but Cassandra loved it anyways.

{Tell me who it is you want assimilated} Cassandra sent. {I will have her kneeling before you before the week is through}

{I appreciate your commitment} the Queen returned. {And you, Cassandra}. The Queen ceased her thrusting and sat on her knees motionless with a quarter length of her shaft sitting inside Cassandra's ass. The Queen ran her hands over Cassandra's perfect bottom and waited for Cassandra to make the next move.

{What are you waiting for, my liege?} Cassandra sent. {Defile this ass already. My dirty hole is begging for it}

When the Queen made no move, Cassandra took matters into her own hands. She pushed her ass slowly back against the Queen's cock, swallowing it to about half of its length before pulling herself forward and withdrawing most of the Queen's shaft from her hole. Cassandra rocked slowly backward to then move her ass back down the Queen's impossibly large cock. Cassandra groaned as she used the Queen's phallus to fuck her own ass.

{I intend to have you convert the executive administrator of this province to the Hive} the Queen explained in her next message.

{What?} Cassandra sent. It was hard enough to think with the Queen stretching Cassandra's ass to the limit while trying to decipher the Queen's tenuous grasp of Earth politics. {Oh, you mean the governor?}

{Yes, as a female she makes an ideal target} the Queen returned. {We need to target more women who are political leaders as well as the female family members of male leaders. That is the only way we will achieve true power}

Cassandra had pulled back on the Queen's cock so once again only the tip still penetrated her, but just as she began to move back on the Queen's shaft, the Queen thrust herself deep inside Cassandra's rectum. Cassandra's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she felt her anal cavity being refilled.

Even with her mental communication, Cassandra sounded strained. {I just. I... Oh fuck, that feels good. I just have one question: why me?}

{Because you are my precious daughter} the Queen sent and then left it at that. Cassandra could have sworn there was something unspoken the Queen wished to say.

{Is that all?} Cassandra asked.

The Queen seemed to be considering her response. Finally, she sent {Just know that I trust you over all the other Hivesisters, my Cassandra}

Cassandra shuddered as the Queen referred to her in the possessive. She felt a drop of Essence drip from her pussy due to the Queen referring to her by name. Cassandra loved her Queen so much. Could the sentiment possibly be returned? Did this extraterrestrial even understand the concept of love. No time to think of that, Cassandra thought. I have business to be about.

{How am I supposed to get close enough to the governor to accomplish this task?}. Cassandra wondered.

{Sister Catherine seems to know her well, and she will ensure you obtain access to the governor} the Queen advised. {You will go with Catherine this evening to meet her. I expect you to turn this governor personally.}

Cassandra didn't particularly care for Catherine and didn't really look forward to working with her, but with the way the Queen fucked her ass so good right now Cassandra would agree to practically anything she was asked. {Yes, your majesty}

{You may climax now, my daughter} The Queen could have induced Cassandra's orgasm at any time, but she enjoyed making her subject work for it to ensure they understood that sexual pleasure came second to theirs duties to the Hive. The Queen thrust as deep inside Cassandra as she could reach, and then made the tip of her phallus grow to extend another inch further. Cassandra's body shook and she took her hands off her ass to grip the bedsheets tightly in her fists as it felt like the Queen had filled her entire body with her cock.

123456...16
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Cassandra's Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds