• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Future Pt. 01

The Future Pt. 01

The war had been long and arduous. The continuous struggle for power among the two sects had left many betrayed and broken, defeated and desolate. The Earth had been divided among its very inhabitants, and no divides other than one, Male and Female. The tumble had begun from a sudden blossom of power from the female government officials, leading them to being hefty factors in decisions made in the government. In no time, they had full control, dominating the Earth and having the options of life and death over their subjects. This sparked a law rightfully named the Singular Servantry Act, in which every female was, if not married, provided a male slave at which they could do as they pleased. This picking occurred upon the week the slave would turn 18. There was no such thing as a free male, as all of them were under eternal servitude to a female. The woman proudly controlled the men, taking them into servitude by force, using guns and weapons where needed. Soon, they dominated every male of the planet, using them as toys, their privates as pleasure, their faces as seats, their tongues for pleasure of their own. The future was bright for the women, and slaves rarely had time to do anything other than serve their mistress.

Tim Heckleby was another slave living in the torturous time period, having to the prior been a lawyer and enjoyed freedom before the revolt. His newly enthroned mistress was like all of the others, subjecting him to whippings, smothering sessions, anal sex, and prolonged suffocation. She was a 21 year old blonde with a perfect smile and an amazing rack. Each boob was a perfect sphere and sat high on her chest, accentuating themselves far out. Her hour glass figure complimented her perfect ass, orbs that jiggled in her tight fitting latex pants. Her full lips almost always had red lipstick, and she constantly ran her tongue across them, moistening them in anticipation of what she would do to her slave next.

Tim was sprawled on the elegantly adorned bed as his arms were shackled to the legs of the frame, preventing even the slightest movements. He heard his mistress in the shower, as she hummed the anthem to the ROSF. (Republic Of Superior Females) His erection was not present, as he knew what was planned would not be present. As he begun to think of the worst possibilities, the shower abruptly stopped. He heard her aggressively tear a towel off of the rack and vigorously dry off, before stepping out in lingerie, a tight, white G-string thong and a snug fit white lace bra.

"How's little Tim Boy?" She remarked. Grabbing his flaccid cock, she said,

"And even littler Tim Boy?" She stated, giggling in a high pitched tone.

The touch had made his erection spring to life, and he struggled against the chains as she straddled him. Positioning her body just above his cock, she slowly sat down, pinning his mid-erect cock to his inner thigh.

"Let's talk business and the plans for today." She said, as she stood up again to remove her G-string, and balling the piece, rubbed it in between her ass cheeks, making sure it reached deep. Then, she pried Tim's mouth open, stuffing them inside, and sitting on his face with her asshole above his mouth. His nose was engulfed by her vulva, and she rocked back and forth on his nose, getting off to it. The taste of the thong was mildly pleasant, from where she had washed soap from the shower before. She sat back, and grabbed his now fully erect cock as he spat out her lingerie. She leaned back forward, as she ordered him to lick in her. His slithery tongue first snaked up to her tight, little butthole, and eventually force its way in. She contracted her muscles, locking his tongue in and squeezing it in a way that he couldn't leave if he wanted to. She bounced up and down, each time shoving his tongue further and further up her ass. She rose once again, delighted with the feeling of his tongue slithering out, and she began to giggle. She grabbed a black leather belt hanging on the door, and tied a contraption in which she wrapped around her waist. I immediately recognized her plans, and I also recognized that it was my least favorite activity. She grabbed my hair, shoving it into her butt, and tightened the belt, locking me in. She tied it tighter and tighter, until my face was practically a part of her. My mouth had been crushed for the past 10 min, at which she pulled it even tighter, to which I thought it would snap.

She stoop up, dragging my head up with her.

"Lets go show my friends how many things you can do with that cock of yours." She said, before getting her things together and dragging me, asshole to mouth, out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Future Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds