• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Innocent Proposal Pt. 02

An Innocent Proposal Pt. 02

Just a little disclaimer in the beginning. Everyone in this story is above the age of 18. Everything in this story is fictional.

*****

Author's note: This is part two of an ongoing story. If you had read the first part of the story, you know that Vivian was left in a compromising position. I had two ideas of how the story would go on. One would have a femdom type story and the other would keep Vivian as a submissive. I decided to go with a femdom story, but if people want me to do an alternate storyline type of thing I will for sure do it.

*****

Judy waited outside of Professor Cain's room looking through her phone at the photos and videos she had just took. There were some great shots of Vivian, one of her less talented classmates, topless and on her knees with the Professor's cock in her mouth. She loved how the Professor's necktie was used to tie Vivian's hand around her back. It forced her nice rack out. But her favorite one of all was the video of her taking cock all the way in her mouth as she was forced to swallow cum. It just made her day thinking about all the things she could do with those photos and videos.

Just then Judy heard the door swing open and looked up as Vivian hurriedly left the classroom. She looked down. Judy wasn't even sure if Vivian noticed her. It was strange. Vivian normally gave Judy a dirty look, but she didn't seem to know Judy was standing there. But that didn't matter. Now was her chance. Judy walking into the classroom to see Professor Cain sitting and looking over some papers.

"Hi Professor!" said Judy in a fairly chipper voice. She had no idea how to approach him.

"Why was Vivian after class? She is normally the first one to leave."

"Oh. She just wanted to talk about grades and stuff. Normal stuff that every other student has talked to me about" he replied.

"So that's what that was. I guess I wanted to talk to you about similar stuff. I think I need a grade boost in the class. I think I should be getting at least a 98% overall in the class."

"Well, that is certainly ambitious. You certainly will need to kick it up quite a few notches, but with a lot of hard work you can get there. You need to make a pl--"

"God damn you talk a lot" Judy cut him off.

"Excuse me?" replied Professor Cain a bit confused.

"You are going to give me the grade. I saw the extra credit you gave Vivian. I was thinking of letting you give me a similar kind of deal plus a little extra"

"Oh really? And how are you going to earn your extra credit?"

"I'm not going to do a damn thing. This is going to be about what you are going to do for me or the school board will see this. And don't try anything because I already emailed myself backups." She flipped though some photos and showed him the video. She saw her professor's face turn completely white. She knew that she had him. A smile crept up on her face.

He started to say "I don't know what you think this will do but--"

"Quite. We both know that nothing will save your job after this gets out. It's your own fault. You knew this was wrong, but it worked out for me so I am pretty happy about it."

"Ok Judy. Fine. You have your A."

He had conceded. All Judy needed to push a little a little more and it would break him

"From now on when we are alone you will call me Mistress. Not Judy. I own your ass now. You are my bitch. Got that?"

"Excuse me?"

"Get on your hands and knees now or I hit send on this e-mail to your department head."

"Hey! Just wait a second! Let's just..."

"Five!"

"Hang on--"

"Four!"

Professor Cain immediately got down on his hands and knees, but didn't look up. Judy's hear jumped. She had broken him. Here he was at her feet not able to say a word.

"I'm glad you came to your senses." She said as she took off her shoes.

"What are you--?" he began to ask.

She slapped him across the face. "You will only speak with spoken to and you will always refer to me as mistress. Your responses will mostly consist of 'Yes Mistress'. Now that we have that cleared up, I want you to kiss your new owner's bare feet."

He looked at her for a second before crawling over "Yes Mistress".

As he began to kiss her feet he hear the click of a cell phone camera.

"What are you doing?!?" He asked in a concerning voice.

All Judy did was shoot him a look and that was all she needed at this point. The Professor when back to kissing her feet.

"Mmm... Good. You learn fast. You are going to be a good bitch. I want to hear you say it. Tell me whose bitch you are. You owns your ass?"

He hesitated for a second before responding "I am your bitch Mistress Judy".

"Good!" Judy said delighted. "Now get up and get undressed. I want to have some more fun"

He got up "Yes Mistress". He began to undress all the while Judy took photographs. Now Judy's new slave was standing there completely naked in the middle of the room.

"Huh. Impressive. I can't believe you got that all the way down Vivian's throat. She must have felt... I guess how you are feeling right now. Alright! Back to my feet!"

"Yes Mistress" He got back down and kissed her feet as Judy snapped a few more photos.

"Okay, next I want you to bend over that table like you're going to get fucked in the ass!" She commanded, pointing to his desk. He heard a few more snaps of the camera.

"Ok. Turn around." Said Judy.

He turned and saw her sitting in a chair without any pants on. The Professor stared at his new master who was not bottomless sitting in a chair with her legs spread open exposing her clean shaven pussy.

"Alright. Now I want you to crawl over here. You gave Vivian and 'Oral exam'. Now it is your turn."

He crawled over and slowly made his way to Judy.

"Well, slave, what are you waiting for?"

He began to lightly kiss her pussy before starting to use his tongue. Judy began to moan and pushed her hips into her new slave. He ran his tongue around her pussy before finally penetrating her. Judy pushed his head into her clit. She was close. Judy began to moan as she convulsed in pleasure. She took her hands off his head and just sat there panting for a few minutes. She got up and got dressed.

"That was pretty good. I am not going to be a lenient as I was today in the future." She grabbed her bitch's phone and put her number in. "We are going to have a lot of fun together little bitch". Then she slapped his ass and left him in the room naked and on his hands and knees.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • An Innocent Proposal Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 131 milliseconds