• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Royal Necessity Ch. 01

A Royal Necessity Ch. 01

All characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*****

Princess Anna was hanging for the ropes in the dungeon. Her brother was very selfish and ambitious but he used to act as if he loved her but at the sudden demise of the King and the Queen he dropped all pretence and ordered to put her in the dungeons. She knew she will be executed in a few hours, her brother liked no one in his way.

He had already bought half the council, he is going to be the next King, but having a sibling around has its risks and she knew that.

So she braced herself for the worst when the dungeon door started to open.

Prince Castor stood outside the dungeon door, he would have preferred to kill her but the council wouldn't allow it.

So entered the room and gazed at his sister hanging from her chains and had second thoughts, this might also be a good idea, it would be quite enjoyable, he always had an eye for her but there were always better women available to him.

But now as her saw her she was indeed beautiful, her face was as beautiful as the full moon, her dark hair cascaded to her waist, her hands were tied above her head so that every beautiful bit of her was exposed, the thin fabric of her dress hid very little, her small nipples were poking out of her chest, her legs fell limply to the ground and she looked up at him with defiance in her eyes.

"So when am I being executed brother or should I call you my King." She asked him.

"Not yet my dear sister, as for your execution a few complications arose in the council so I regret to say that you will not be executed." Castor said.

"Oh so what are you going to do?" She asked apprehensively seeing the mad glint in his life.

"You know the problem is that if you marry someone he can contest my appointment as the King or want a part of the Kingdom, now I cannot have that." He said.

"So what are you going to do?"

"The person who marries you will have a claim on the kingdom so if I am that person then I will have sole claim on the kingdom."

"I am sorry I didn't understand."

"I am going to marry you sister." He said.

Thus she had ended up in her bridal dress being married to the person she hated most, no she didn't hate him she loathed him. The rituals of marriage were an ordeal. But she did as the high priest told him, finally on the instruction of priest Prince Castor kissed the hem of her robe and the marriage was complete. The high priest blessed them and left.

The very evening was the coronation, Kings, princes and Noblemen from all over the empire were there. Prince Castor officially became King Castor in their presence. The grand party was conducted on magnificent scale, but Anna dreaded the moment the guests leave and when they finally left...

He closed the door and turned to face her and said "I have been waiting for this moment."

Queen Anna sat silently on the bed. He walked up to her and pulled her up form the bed.

"My Queen," he said as he pulled her into a kiss. She felt humiliated. She wanted to run but she couldn't.

"Please stop ,I beg you" she pleaded.

He didn't listen to her. She winced as he moved his lips over her neck kissing every inch of it. He grabbed her breast in his hand and squeezed it, she winced in embarrassment. She could see his twisted smile as he enjoyed her.

He stood back and ordered "Strip... or should I make you do it."

She stripped reluctantly, he stared at her hungrily as her small breasts came into view, she closed her eyes in humiliation as he stared at her unshaved pussy.

"You are beautiful, my love." Said Castor.

He pulled her into a kiss on the lips and pushed her onto the bed.

He fell on his knees next to the bed and started sucking her pussy. A reluctant moan escaped her lips, she felt him smile in her pussy.

"Liking it, my dear." He teased her.

She didn't reply to his question. He increased the pace of his tongue as he played with her clitoris. She stifled a moan a she orgasmed into his mouth.

He stood up and removed his clothes, she looked away in shame.

"Ready, my queen?" He asked. Not waiting for a reply he positioned his cock at her entrance and pushed in as she cried silently into her pillow.

He took no mind to her pain and pushed it deeper into her pussy breaking her hymen.

He fucked her harder and harder, she lost all control and started moaning loudly in pain and pleasure.

As he neared orgasm he pushed deep into her and cummed sending his fertile seed into her womb. He pulled her into an embrace and kissed her as he collapsed next to her. Tears streaked down her cheek.

"It's nothing personal my love, it's just a necessity, a royal necessity."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Royal Necessity Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds