• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allie Pt. 02

Allie Pt. 02

123

That Friday night was a long night. And yet it went by so fast.

Now I'll be able to last, she says. How long did she expect us to go at it?

That was an obvious question. Until her pussy broke.

Insatiable is an understatement. She didn't so much have a "sex drive" as a "sex cross-country-haul". That is to say, she really liked the dick. And I was starting to believe that she really liked mine.

"James," she whispered to me, in her singsong broken English. She was laying up against me, nestled in my arms.

"Yeah, Allie..."

"I really like your cock!"

I rolled my eyes at her and she giggled. No shit! As if that wasn't clear. But I was just fronting. I hadn't gotten inside her yet but the feeling of relief that came with her obvious appreciation of my body was...almost as good as being deep throated. Almost.

"So now will you tell me? How the hell do you know how to fucking deepthroat? How do you know half the things that you just did to me?" I laughed while I said it but the truth was I was almost afraid to get the answer. It seemed like the only possible answer was if she had been some sort of under-aged prostitute back in China.

"My father...ever since I was young...my father..." she said, her voice trailing off.

My blood started to go cold. I was assuming the worst...her father had been...I could feel my skin crawling and my mind was filling with thoughts of murder.

"...when I was young, I discovered...my father...touching himself...in his office. He has a...collection...of videos..." she said, idly playing with my chest.

I took a deep breath, sighing in relief.

"I have been looking at them...his videos...ever since I was 12. I would sneak into his office and study what those girls did, and how the men reacted."

She looked up into my eyes. "I've been waiting a long time to practice what I've seen."

I stared at her a moment before shrugging. "Hmm. That's weird."

"What is?" she said.

"I always thought I was unlucky..."

"...but now you think you might be the luckiest boy in the world?" she finished for me. She studied me for a bit. Then she said, very honestly I thought, "Yes. Yes, I would say so." Her face was completely passive for another moment before that big, beautiful grin began to spread outward. She turned her neck and looked down my body, resting her head on my chest. "But I am lucky, too," she said, grasping my semi-soft cock in her hand, "to have my first time with something like this."

Allie was so gentle with my dick, just a few moments of touch was all it needed. I could feel myself swelling again, filling with blood and energy. I turned her head to kiss her nice and slow and enjoyed as she kept jerking me back to life. It was like our bodies had been looking for each other all along our whole lives and were waiting to touch each other in every way.

She sprung from the bed suddenly and I felt bereft. I was reaching for her with a desperation that I'd never felt before, but she easily escaped me. When she came back in the room, she set a camcorder on the vanity and checked the viewfinder for the angle in the mirror. She looked up at me with a big devious smile, and set the thing to record.

How many things can this girl do to make me say 'holy shit'? I wondered. She really was a walking wet dream.

"Holy Shit..." I whispered. She scurried back to the bed and jumped on top of me. giggling.

Her hands were all over me and I was in heaven. But I wasn't pulling my weight. I was a still a little nervous but I couldn't let her hand-hold me like a child.

"I want to be good to you, Allie," I whispered in her ear. "I want to kiss every inch of your sexy, little body. I want to make your pussy wet and puffy before I fuck you."

She looked at me like she was mesmerized by what I had said, like a snake listening to a snake charmer.

"Your turn, baby," I said, lifting her from around her waist and plopping her on the bed. She squeaked in delight, eyes rolling into her head with excitement before locking eyes with me and biting her lips in anticipation. Her figure was graceful, slender and athletic. Of her 90 lbs, probably less than 3 pounds was fat and most of that was in those small beautiful tits. Finally I was free to devour this delicious little body. It occurred to me as my lips began exploring her skin just how good she tasted and how much pleasure I was getting out of it. It was always the little things that you underestimated the most. On my way here, all I could think about was getting inside this pussy. Now, that seemed like a faraway concern.

I kissed her belly button and her tummy. I undid the button to her cut-offs and kissed just below them. I wrestled the skin tight denim from her. Her panties – if you could call them that – were these cute little lacey number, with a pink and turquoise butterfly covering her gateway. Oh and of course, the secret passenger that she had inside her passageway. It was tucked in pretty well, but the string that helped to pull it out dangled just outside of her panties.

God, where to begin!

I slurped at her nipples a while longer before kissing my way lower. Her tummy flexed and her breath hitched as I approached her secret. The smell of her filling my nose was indescribable. It was the smell of heaven – it was like snow from a coca plant. I pressed my nose against her love button through her panties and rubbed it back and forth up and down, inhaling her. She moaned and whispered my name.

I was hard as a brick, so hard I thought I would tear through the sheets. But I couldn't think about that yet. Seriously – I really wanted this to be good for her. I wanted her to remember me with good memories of her first time. I pulled her G-string to the side, fully revealing her secret center. Her dildo filled the gap that would otherwise have been empty. It was too much, seeing it spread like that. I gently pulled the lips of her pussy apart and moved closer. I could feel her jump as I got close enough to breathe air on her clit. Then I slowly pressed my flat tongue against her nub and drew it upward, once then again, then again.

Allie's back arched off the bed and she made a sound like I had shocked her with a cattle prod. She moved so forcefully that I had to pin her down to keep her in place. As I continued to lavish her clit with my tongue, she would continue to fight me and thrash on the bed against my probing tongue. Finally she took my head in her hands and doubled over, eyes shut tight, tummy flexed, trying to control herself as I began to feast on her love button in earnest.

The sounds that she made were so unfiltered so honest, that she couldn't be faking. I changed my rhythm now and again, assaulting her clit with different tempos and angles, but it was all basically the same. Her cries grew louder and louder, her grip on my head firmer and firmer. I was so proud. I was eating her up. The sounds that she made suggested heavily that I could make her cum. And I decided to make that my goal: to give her an orgasm before this weekend was over.

After about twenty minutes of going down on her, she pulled me up to a kiss and said that she wanted me inside of her. But not just yet, I said. Instead I lifted her by her waist to the corner of the bed. She was rubbing her own clit desperately. I didn't want her doing that – that was my job! – so I swatted her hand away. She whined in displeasure before I shut her up by putting my tongue in her mouth.

I got on my knees and parted her thighs over the sides of the bed. Her pussy was right on the corner – the string to her dildo hanging innocently out of her. Time to see how relaxed that pussy was, I thought. I tugged on the string a little: just enough to bring the handle of the thing out of her pussy. Then grabbing the handle between my thumb and forefinger, I slowly pulled the dildo out of her pussy.

The drawn out sound that flowed out of her as her pussy was slowly emptied of the thing was music to my fucking ears. Her head fell back and her diamond hard nipples pointed to the ceiling just before I stopped pulling it out. When she realized that I had stopped, her head snapped back up, her wide eyes locked on mine, with a look of horror on her face. She looked like I had stabbed her or something. So I decided to stab her. I grinned as I reversed the motion, pushing the thick toy back into her. Her hand shot out to my wrist, trying to control me but to no avail. She was quickly looking back and forth between her spread pussy and my face, eyes rolling back into her head time and again. Her mouth was frozen open in a voiceless scream...I wanted to kiss her mouth so bad.

Her throat kept making these brief squeaks, as if she couldn't find enough air to scream properly. That was until I quickly changed the rhythm, pushing and pulling the toy back and forth, churning it in a small circle in her pussy and ran my fingers over a clit as hard as her nipples.

That got me the scream I was looking for.

Allie looked down to see my fingers a blur on her clit and the black dildo pumping slowly in and out of her. She whinnied like a horse, grabbing two fistfuls of the bedsheets before she just started panting and screaming like a madwoman.

The angle was bad for me so I took her fingers and placed them on her clit. She set to rubbing the hell out of it, and I settle in and started really working that dildo in and out of her. I'd twist it and pull it and push it and roll it and between the friction inside her and outside her, she was a mess. Also, she was making a mess. After about ten minutes of working that pussy, the bedsheets beneath her ass was getting drenched from the trickles of her pussy juice and my spit running from her.

"Allie, baby," I whispered, smiling, "you are such a bad girl! Look at the mess your hungry little pussy is making all over the bed."

She cried out and whimpered at my teasing. I held her behind her neck and pulled her lips to the mine. As I kissed her, I pushed the dildo in and out of her a few more times and did a little swirl around her pussy lips for good measure. Even though the thing could go in pretty deep, her natural tightness was evident. Her pussy resisted its intruder every way possible, with every direction and motion.

She broke the kiss, panting and grunting, and grabbed my forearm. Her breath was at my ear. "It's not the same. Please, James. Please...Fuck me, James. Fuck me with that thing," she whispered, staring at my very ready tool. Her voice was breathy when she said, "I want to feel your cock inside of me..."

Way to get a man's attention. I wanted to tease her and play with her some more but I figured she'd finally had enough and that she was good and ready for me. Her forehead and the skin above her tits were flushed. I didn't need any more invitation. My dick was jutting out of me like a diving board. I reached over the side of the bed into my bag and fished out a condom and some lube. I was trying to open the rubber when Allie took hold of me by my top shaft and pulled me onto the bed as she slid towards the headboard.

I finally got the thing open and rolled it over me. It felt a little snug, like it wasn't the right size. 'Magnum', huh, what a stupid name. She looked at me with a curious expression as I put it on, one that I couldn't place. When I stared back questioning, she said quietly "You don't have to wear it. I'm on the pill."

I wanted to do it with her bareback but I figured better safe than sorry. Also despite, her earlier efforts, I was still pretty horny and was worried about my endurance. I told her we'd see how it goes. She nodded.

I knelt on the bed, dick in her hand as she adjusted the pillows behind her. I rubbed her pussy with my open palm as she settled into the pillows. She was propped up against the headboard and I told her to spread her legs. She smiled, biting her lip and her knees parted wide in compliance. She had this incredible look on her face – a kinda mix between nervous anticipation, disbelief and excitement. I felt the same way, I felt like the next few moments were going to be the most incredible in my whole life.

I squeezed some lube onto my latex covered knob and lifted her up by her bottom, positioning her on the bed. I asked her one last time if she was ready for it. She nodded quickly, smiling. I spit in my hand and spread it over her pussy and she did the same on herself. Then I took myself in hand and pressed myself against her soft pussy lips.

I rubbed myself on the outside for a bit, mixing the spit, lube and pussy juice together. A couple of times I dipped my head into her and she gasped and held her breath. When she would, I'd stop and kiss her and tell her how good it was going to be. I really wanted to reassure her, but I think that she thought that I was messing with her, trying to torture her or something. So after about a minute of rubbing myself on the outside, her hand reached out and she just grabbed my cock midshaft...

...and forcibly pulled my dick into her pussy.

Hmm...how to explain...?

It was like closing your eyes one moment in one place and then opening them and finding yourself on a tropical beach. Or stepping into a warm bath after coming in from the cold. It was like we were in the same place at the same time, making the same noises looking at the same thing. I just kept saying "Oh, shit...oh, shit...oh, shit" as more and more of my cock sunk into her soft, sexy body. Her eyes were locked on her pussy as the lips spread wide to welcome me, grunting out "Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck" in breathless gasps, every couple of moments. Her tiny hand kept feeding me into her tight moist pussy, little by little, inch by inch. I wanted to pull out and start thrusting away but she wanted to get as filled up with me as possible.

Finally, my dick was buried to the hilt in her. I couldn't believe how warm her insides were, how trapped I felt. We were so close together that she was breathing right up against my face. Her eyes were closed and she held me still so that I wouldn't move. I could feel her pussy pulsing against me, tightening and relaxing. "I need...to get used to...the fullness," she whispered and I nodded, kissing her face all over. She ignored me, concentrating on relaxing her pussy around me.

"I can't believe how good you feel, baby," I said to her, trying desperately not to move. "Your pussy fits me like a glove."

I think we were like that for maybe three minutes, her trying to relax herself, me trying to stay still. Then I swear I could feel the moment when her insides let go. Her eyes opened and I kissed her nose. Then looking into my eyes, she whispered softly, "You can move now."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. But please, go slow. Enjoy me, but go slow," she said.

"I promise, Allie. I want it to feel good for you so you do it with me again."

She smiled at that. "I will, silly," she purred as I wiggled back and forth inside of her. "You'll have to try and stop me."

I pushed up from the bed a little, clearing some space between us. I pulled out of her slowly, inch by inch of my dick being freed from her pussy's tight slippery grasp. She kept gasping with every motion, every sensation. I dropped some spit on her opening and pushed my way back into her. Her hand was gripping my arm, the other one was holding onto the frame of the headboard as if I was slowly pulling her apart. Her pussy fought me and wrestled me with every movement. Now and then, her eyes would roll back into her head with a moan or a long breath.

In and out I went, like a locomotive on a leisurely ride, ever so slowly gaining speed. It didn't take much effort or movement for the shock of her pussy to ring through me or for my dick to squeeze a moan out of her. I was getting lost in her soft wetness, the way that my cock pushed into her, pushing her tight pussy out of my way. I kept staring down at where my thickness was disappearing into her. I was kinda mesmerized by it, so much so that I mostly forgot about the super sexy girl in my arms. When I'd push into her, the butterfly lips of her pussy would fold against me and follow me inside. When I'd pull out, her pussy would drag against me, holding on for dear life. Her lips were sticking to me but her insides were super soft, super smooth and super tight. I could feel her so intensely, even through the rubber.

My hips kept up a slow rhythm, trying to keep her relaxed. Now and then she'd close her eyes, brow furrowed, as if she was trying to remember something. Her head would fall back, too, Then she'd move onto biting her lip. Sometimes her head would fall back with her mouth open and I could see the two veins in her neck bulging out. But for most of the time she would just shift between looking up at me and down to where 7 inches' worth of my thick cock was gently pumping in and out, ebbing and flowing along her tender love passage, taking in deep, slow breaths.

After about ten minutes of slowly massaging her kitty inside out, her pussy had relaxed enough for me to work up a tempo. Actually her whole body was kinda relaxed – she was like a limp noodle. She didn't resist anything that I was doing, as if her pussy had fought me long enough and was finally just giving up. I was going in and out with ease now but for my part, having never done this before, I was surprised at how much work fucking actually was. Labour of love, you could say. I was already sweating and we'd barely done anything. My back felt tight and my thighs were burning slightly. But the pleasure flowing up my cock from her easily overshadowed anything else.

I pulled out of her completely giving us a breather. Holy shit this was good! I kissed her and asked her how her pussy felt. She whispered that it had hurt a little. Then she said that she felt warm all over, and that she'd never felt anything so good before. I was glad. I was rubbing the top of my dick against her, fixing to go back for more when I noticed: the condom had busted at the top. All the friction and Allie's tightness was too much for the poor thing. I was about to fish out a second one when Allie's hand grabbed my cock in an underhand grip, rolling the rubber off. She shook her head no. I knew I should have fought her but I didn't really want to. She wanted to feel all of me and I wanted that more than anything. I told her that it would be okay, and she just nodded. I took my naked cock in hand and fed myself back into her soft warm crevice. Allie bit her lip and shuddered as I filled her up again.

It was hard controlling myself. I wanted to do so much to her, I wanted to explore every inch of this pussy and really make it mine. I decided to go for it. I kissed her deep on her lips and opened her legs even further, making her fully spread eagle on the bed so that I could help myself. She looked so hot: moaning softly, letting my dick go in and out of her, legs spread wide. It was like she trusted me completely; let me do whatever I wanted.

My arms went under her thighs and her legs were out to the sides and above her, nearly over my shoulders. I shifted the angle of my hips so that most of my weight was above her. Flexing my hips and dropping my weight, I plunged myself into her slit, a sharp deep thrust that hit bottom faster than I expected. Allie shrieked. I did it a second time and she shrieked again, her hands pressing into my chest. For a second I thought that she was telling me it was too much, but it felt so good, I couldn't stop just yet. I pounded her like that for a bit longer, I put my hands on her thighs near her knees, pinning her body to the bed with her pussy pointed up at me. Then I began to thrust into her a couple of times while pushing her body down into the bed, bouncing my cock in and out of her.

Holy shit!..this was a lot of fun, I thought as I began to lose myself a little. I was pumping my cock in and out of her in long deep thrusts, just enjoying myself and the slippery tightness of her cunt. I looked down between us at her pussy and I could see that the lips of her pussy were being dragged and pushed into and out of her as I fucked her. Her hand rested on the back of my neck, she gripped me here and there to control the tempo. By now the room was just a symphony of sex sounds. The creaking of the bed, the headboard banging against the wall, the bedsprings. The sound of sheets shifting. My grunts, her continuous moans and swearing. I was building up again nice and slow and I was thankful to my Allie that she got me off early the way she did so that I could enjoy this.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allie Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds