• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Indian Volleyballers Pt. 02

Indian Volleyballers Pt. 02

12

Indian Vollyballers:

The Boys Follow the Girls to India

Rick and Jay were never able to get the memories of and feeling for Naina and Ritu out of their minds. They were soon communicating with the girls daily via email. Naina and Rick's messages soon became very romantic and sometimes explicit. After a month or so, they professed their love for each other.

Jay and Ritu also expressed their love for one another during their email exchanges. During the past month, Ritu had frequently messaged Jay that she had been a bad girlfriend and he would want and need to punish her when he saw her again.

These emails only made the boys long for their girls all the more. They all expressed their love for and to the other.

Rick and Jay graduated the following May. Rick earned top of his class honors. Jay was not far behind his friend. Both received lucrative job offers from the international automotive manufacturer where Rick's father was employed. They each received substantial signing bonuses and a months leave of absence immediately thereafter.

Two days later, Rick and Jay boarded a plane at Greenville/Spartanburg Airport bound for Mumbai, India. It had only been two and a half months since the girls had flown off to continue their tour of the United States while playing women's volleyball teams from the various universities they visited. During that time, Rick knew he wanted to bring Naina back with him, even if only for an extended visit. Jay also wanted to return with his girl, Ritu.

Both girls were overcome with joy that there boyfriends were coming so far to see them. They had already spoken to their parents about their deep and loving feelings for these two American boys. Both sets of parents took a wait and see attitude toward the boys that were flying all the way from the United States to see their daughters.

When their plane finally landed in Mumbai, the boys were shocked at the greeting they received. As they entered the terminal, they were first greeted by Naina and Ritu. Both girls were jumping up and down with excitement. What got the boys attention was that both of the girl's families were standing behind them.

After the girls practically strangled them with hugs, Naina and Ritu's fathers stepped forward and shook their hands. The fathers warmly welcomed Rick and Jay as if they were visiting dignitaries from another country.

On the way to their hotel, Rick and Jay rode in Naina's father's car. The girls were not allowed to ride with them. The fathers accompanied the boys.

Getting right to the point, Naina's father spoke for both men. "Rick, Jay, what are your intentions concerning our daughters? They have told us all about how you treated them so well during their visit to your school. Sirs, we think they are deeply in love with you. What do you plan to do about that?"

Rick and Jay were speechless for a short time. Then Rick spoke up boldly. "Sir, I care deeply for Naina. If she will consent, I would like to take her back to the States with me for a much longer visit. After that, we may have an announcement to make to our families."

Naina's father smiled.

Jay then, looking at Ritu's father, said, "Sir, I too care a great deal for Ritu. I'd like to discuss our options with her before we say much more.

"By the way," Rick added. "We both have very good jobs at a large international company so we can take very good care of your daughters if something more serious develops."

Both fathers smiled and again shook the boys hands as they pulled up to the motel where the boys had reservations. As Rick and Jay got out of the car, Naina's father made a decision. "You both appear to be good young men. You will be acceptable to our families if something more should develop with our daughters." Ritu's father nodded in agreement.

Rick and Jay then checked into their rooms. They had reserved two single rooms, but instead they were put in a suite with two bedrooms and a sitting area. They were told that Naina's father had upgraded them.

They then showered and shaved before ordering dinner. They didn't expect to see Naina and Ritu until the next evening when they were to have dinner with the families.

Just as they finished ordering dinner from room service, there was a soft knock at their door. Rick opened the door and was immediately jumped by Naina. Ritu dodged the embracing couple and did the same to Jay.

"Welcome to Mumbai, India. I have missed you so much. Now that you are here, I tell you again, I love you." Naina then laid a kiss on Rick that nearly took his breath away.

"I love you too, Naina." Rick replied and held his girl tightly to his chest. Her feet were dangling off the floor.

In the mean time, Ritu was practically climbing up Jay's body. She whispered in his ear. "Jay, I love you, and I have so much to tell you." She then giggled and continued. "I hope you will see the need to spank me for being your bad girl."

"Ritu, what have you done that would make me want to spank you?" Jay asked.

"Later, my love! I promise to tell you soon." Ritu answered. She loved Jay but needed to steady her nerves before telling him why she was his bad girl.

Dinner arrived and was shared among the four lovers. They talked about their memorable meeting and their first night together. The girls were both looking forward to a return to the island on Lake Hartwell, if Rick and Jay wanted to take them there. Both girls were dreamy eyed as they talked about their island adventure.

Ritu had seemed somewhat nervous during dinner. Naina then boldly pushed her friend into telling Jay how she had been a bad girlfriend.

Jay took Ritu's hand, looked into her eyes, and tenderly kissed her lips. "What can be so bad, Ritu?"

Ritu swallowed, took a deep breath, and told Jay her secret. "Jay, my love, I am so sorry. I double checked and I am certain of the results. I have been a very bad girlfriend. I deserve to be spanked. I had not expected to fall in love with such a wonderful man that day in South Carolina. So, I failed to take my medicine. It's all my fault, my love. Please forgive my error. I assume you will want to spank me for my stupid error. Jay, you are the only man I love. You are the only man I have ever loved. You are the only man I have ever been romantic with. Jay, I am pregnant. You are going to be a father. I pray you will punish me and then forgive me."

"Forgive you?" Jay's voice was a bit higher than normal. He swallowed and repeated himself. "Forgive you? What is there to forgive. I love you and will be happy to be the father of our child. I have been wanting to ask you a question for a while now. I knew I couldn't asked it over the internet via email. I have made some preparations for asking you this question." Jay knelt on one knee in front of Ritu. He reached into his pocket and continued. "Ritu, I love you. Will you marry me?" He presented the diamond ring he pulled from his pocket. He had purchased the ring at home several weeks earlier.

Ritus tears were flowing down her face. She was shaking like a leaf in a gale when she reached out and took the ring. "Yes, Jay. I will be honored to be your bride, your wife, the mother of your child, and many more children to come."

Jay stood, took his bride-to-be in his arms, and hugged her tightly.

Ritu added one more comment. "Jay, I feel you should spank me for forgetting to take my medicine." She giggled and wiggled in his arms. "I really just need you to spank me like you did that night I fell in love with you."

They all broke into loud laughter. Rick and Naina hugged and congratulated Jay and Ritu.

"We must go now. We cannot stay with you. Our families are expecting us to return home before it gets too late. We will see you again tomorrow evening when you come to dinner with our families." Naina was practically in tears as she prepared to leave Rick.

Ritu was crying. "Jay, you can ask my father for permission to marry me tomorrow. I am certain he will agree, but please follow the tradition of asking the girls father for his blessing." She then turned and wiggled her butt at Jay as she and Naina walked toward the door.

Jay swatted Ritu's butt and she smiled back at him. Both couples kissed passionately and sadly parted for the night.

The next evening, Naina's father sent his car to drive the boys to his home for dinner. Rick and Jay were very surprised to see the large number of people gathered there. Both Naina's and Ritu's immediate and extended families were present.

As they all sat for dinner, Jay stood to speak first. Ritu rose and stood slightly behind Jay and held his arm. She stood slightly behind Jay not as a sign of submission, but of respect for her future husband.

Addressing Ritu's father, Jay said, "Sir, I love your daughter Ritu. I believe she loves me as well. I have already given her a ring which symbolized that love. Sir, Ritu and I wish to ask you for your permission and blessings to be married."

Ritu said not a word, but she was smiling broadly. Still standing slightly behind Jay, she tightly squeezed his arm.

Ritu's father stood with a serious look on his face and replied. "Young man, you take much for granted. You have come here and boldly asked for my daughter's hand in marriage." He paused to see Jay's reaction to being challenged. He then continued. "I like a man who is strong in his convictions and will face whatever challenges there may be to his planned course of action. Therefore, you and Ritu have my permission and blessing to be married. I hope you will allow us to host your wedding. Finally, from what her mother tells me, I believe it would be wise if you and Ritu not delay in your wedding plans." He then stepped forward and hugged both Ritu and Jay. He firmly shook Jay's hand before placing it in Ritu's hand and squeezing them together. He then announced their betrothal to the gathered families.

After the cheers subsided following Ritu and Jay's formal betrothal, Rick stood and addressed Naina's father, "Sir, this may come as a surprise to Naina, because I haven't specifically spoken to her about this subject. Sir, we too love each other very much. Though I do not have a ring and therefore I am not prepared to formally ask for her hand, I do wish to marry Naina."

Naina's father held up his hand to silence Rick for a moment. Naina's mother had stepped up behind him and placed something in her husband's hand. He looked at it and said to her, "Are you certain, wife?"

"Yes, my husband. Naina and I have had many talks about this young man and her feelings on this matter." She then returned to her seat.

"Rick, are you certain you wish to marry my Naina?"

"Oh yes Sir." Rick stated firmly.

"Very well. You not only have my blessing and permission to marry my daughter, but you now have the ring to place on her hand." Naina's father then put a ring with a substantial diamond in Rick's hand. "Son, this ring has been worn by the brides of this family for many generations. It is with honor her mother and I pass it on to you to give to Naina, if she will accept it."

Naina jumped up to stand behind Rick as Ritu had done.

Rick was suddenly nervous for some reason. He turned to face Naina and knelt on one knee. "My darling Naina, I love you. I have loved you since the day we met. And now, with this ring passed down from your family for generations, I would ask you, will you marry me?"

Naina was only slightly more reserved than Ritu had been when Jay proposed. "Oh yes, Rick. I will marry you. It will be my honor to be your bride and mother of your children."

Rick's eyes popped wide open and stared at Naina in confusion.

Naina giggled and whispered in his ear. "No Rick, not yet. But we can work on it soon enough."

As with Jay and Ritu's announcement, a roar of cheers erupted when Naina's father formally announced the betrothal of his beloved daughter to this tall blonde American, Rick.

During dinner Rick and Jay were asked numerous questions. Most of them concerned their prospects for being good providers for their brides. After dinner, the girls were huddled with their mothers already planning two wedding in the very near future.

Within the week, Rick and Jay were married to their sweethearts. These things can happen much faster in India than the States, especially when the girls father's are government officials.

It wasn't until after the weddings that the brides were allowed to spend the night with Rick and Jay. None of them got much sleep that night.

Both girls were absolutely gorgeous in their matching red silk saris with gold embroidery. After a toast to each other, Rick and Naina and Jay and Ritu retired to their separate rooms.

Ritu handed Jay a corner of her sari that she had pulled from her shoulder area. As Jay held the silk cloth, Ritu slowly turned. Her body was slowly unwrapped and revealed to her new husband, Jay. Ritu had to restrain Jay with a hand held up to him when he wanted to fondle her tits as they came into view. "Wait for it all, Jay." She then continued to slowly turn until the silk sari lay on the floor.

Jay helped her pick the sariup from the floor. They carefully folded it and gently laid it on a nearby chair. He then took his bride into his arms and hugged her tightly.

Ritu returned the hug.

Jay then bent slightly and grabbed a cheek of her ass in each of his hands. He squeezed firmly and lifted his bride until they were face to face. They kissed passionately and he again tightly squeezed Ritu's ass.

She moaned in pleasure and wrapped her legs around Jay's hips. He slowly lowered Ritu until his cock penetrated her tight pussy. She groaned and used her legs to pull herself tightly to Jay's body.

Jay carried Ritu to the bed while she was still impaled on his cock. He then lifted her body off his cock and laid her on the bed.

She spread her legs wide offering herself to her mate. "Come to me my husband. Come and enjoy our wife's body. It is yours to do with as you wish."

"Yes, my wife." Jay accepted Ritu's offer and made passionate love to her for the first time since he and Rick had arrived in Mumbai. As he plunged his cock repeatedly into Ritu's horny hole, Jay thought to himself over and over. 'Yes, my wife. My wife. My wife. I love that you are my wife.' He plunged deeply into Ritus pussy and bathed her cervix with his cum. "Ritu, I could not be any happier than I am right now."

"Nor I my husband. I promise to be the best wife for you. I wish to give you many children too." Ritu lay peacefully looking up at her lover and husband.

A mischievous look came over Jay's face. He smiled at Ritu and asked, "So, you are pregnant? You are pregnant because you failed to take your pills while visiting America?"

"Yes, my husband. I am pregnant because I failed to protect myself. I should have told you before we made love on the island and later that night. So, it is my fault that I am pregnant."

"My love, I will have to spank you for such a serious error. Get on your hands and knees and present your butt for punishment."

Ritu immediately rolled over and quickly assumed the position on her hands and knees. In the mean time, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled broadly at Jay.

Smiling just as broadly, Jay rubbed his hands over both of his bride's butt cheeks. Without warning, he gave each cheek a firm but not too hard a swat. He hit Ritu's ass just hard enough to leave a pink hand print on each cheek. He then repeated the swats until Ritu's ass was glowing red.

"Oh yes, Jay. Spank me. I am your wife. I am no longer some fragile doll. Spank your wife's ass."

In the mean time, his cock had revived and was ready to fuck again. With her ass glowing red from the spanking, Jay grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep into Ritu's dripping pussy.

She cried out as Jay's cock slammed into her core. "Oh yes Jay. Fuck me. My pussy is so hot for you. Use me, fuck me, I am yours to use as you wish from now on."

As Jay fed another load of cum into Ritu's pussy, they both fell to the bed. Ritu lay face down with Jay still on top of her. His cock still in her pussy.

Ritu giggled and said. "Jay, if you remember the last time we fell asleep like this it was quite painful for both of us to part the next morning. Though I love the feeling of having you in me, I think we should not sleep like this."

Jay laughed and replied. "Yes dear."

Rick and Naina laughed when they heard Ritu cry out from the next room. "She must have gotten the spanking she has been asking for." Naina smiled as she slowly removed her sari for her new husband.

"Apparently so, but I am much more interested in my wedding present that is being unwrapped right here before my eyes. Naina, you were such a beautiful bride, and you are a gorgeous wife."

About that time, Naina had finished removing her sari. She smiled at Rick and, after folding the silk sari, joined him on the bed. "Husband, I love you, and I will be happy to be your wife. All that I am I give to you. I have just one question for my husband."

"What is it, my love?" Rick was a bit concerned that his bride was troubled by something so soon after their wedding.

As she cuddled up to Rick, Naina expressed her concern. "Rick, I love you and wish to give you many children. However, I am still on my pills and want to know if it would please you if I stopped taking them right away?"

Rick squeezed Naina tightly and answered her question. "Naina my wife, I too want children from you. However, I think it would be wise if we waited a year or so until I have established myself in my new job and you have gotten accustomed to living in the United States. Will that be alright with you, my wife. You see, in America, the husband and wife make these decisions together."

"Rick, you will be a good husband, and I will try to be a good wife. Now, please come to your wife on our wedding bed and do what husbands are supposed to do."

Smiling from ear to ear, Rick replied as he rolled onto his wife's body, "With pleasure my beautiful wife, with pleasure." He slowly slid her cock fully into Naina's soaking wet pussy. It didn't take long before Rick was pounding his cock into his willing wife. Naina had wrapped her arms and legs around Rick and was trusting up to him just as hard. Both tensed up at about the same time and came together.

"Hummm. Together is the way a marriage is supposed to be." Naina moaned.

It had been a long and exhausting day and both couples slept soundly through the night. Unfortunately, they had to rise early the next day. They were catching a plane back to the United States that afternoon.

A big reception awaited them. Rick's parents were disappointed they weren't able to attend their son's wedding. They fully intended to make up for it with a reception that would be the party of the year, after the kids rested a few days of course.

As their planed landed at GSP the newly weds were met by Rick's and Jay's parents. The boys were practically ignored. The girls, on the other hand were greeted and treated like visiting royalty. Naina and Ritu were welcomed to the family as warmly as any girl could ever want to be.

While the Dads hugged and kissed their new daughters-in-law, it was the mothers who held on to them. Jay's mother kissed Ritu and gently hugged the girl. Welcome to our family Ritu. Please call me Mom. I always wanted a beautiful daughter like you. I hope the long flight wasn't too tiring for you. Do you need to rest."

Ritu picked up on the concern her mother-in-law had for her and her first grand baby. "No Mom, I'm alright, and the baby is no problem. I'm not very far along. Thank you for making me feel so welcome. I hope you can help with the baby when it comes. After all, my mother is far away in Mumbai.

Jay's mother held Ritu and started to cry tears of joy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Indian Volleyballers Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds