• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 02

Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 02

I awoke the next morning with an understandable urge to piss and shower.....okay, so I pissed in the shower, but, hey, that was easily fixed by more water. Once I was under those hot jets, I began singing to myself, only to suddenly notice that I wasn't alone. There was a silhouette of a woman showing through the shower curtain, so I pulled it back enough to see my rather sassy and kinky girlfriend......no, scratch that....fiancee....Tamara. Tamara Katarina Dragovic, a lovely former refugee from Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina, as it happened. Well, she had been a kid when all that went down, of course....very young, no doubt. God, I felt every day of my thirty-six years right then, just thinking of that!

I felt much younger and more alive in a moment, though, when she cleared her throat and licked her lips, asking me, "Room for another, stud? Don't worry....I have other holes, in case you forgot about them. Specifically, this one," she reminded me as she knelt to take my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, God, baby....you're so....good at that!" I grunted as Tamara sucked my dick all the way inside her throat.

"Well, we can't have Connie getting ideas now, can we? I'm still your head slut, right? Face it, Master.....I adore you and I don't ever plan to give you up, lover. We share each other, but I'm still madly in love with you, in case you somehow missed that detail, amid some of the crazy things I do at times.

"Also, I know that we've been playing at BDSM for a while now, but I want it to be more serious from here and now. Face it, please, honey....I'm a natural, kinky pain slut.....You're a natural sadist and Top....,You just need a good bottom like me. I'm also a voyeur and very bisexual, in case You didn't notice lately.

"Oh, I acted aggressively with Connie, but she clearly wanted it, as did Jasper ....He is well...surprisingly submissive for a macho type, in some ways. Mostly in terms of liking the women to make him eat them out. Funny thing, I don't picture him going for creampies, but he doesn't mind Aunt Flo. It takes all kinds, I guess.

"Connie is aggressive in some ways, but submissive to me...and very submissive to you. I think that she's kinda dominant with Jasper, though, but in a sensual, relatively painless way. More like getting rough and making him eat her, that sort of thing. Riding him, too. She takes charge in bed, maybe not everywhere else. She has that whole mamacita thing going on, and he is papi to her, so she might submit to him at times, but she also wants her sex when she wants it, if you get my meaning....lots of it, course, ergo his proposal, which no doubt she was at least equally responsible.

"It's not whips, chains, and leather...she's just very demanding when it comes to sex, but if you've noticed, she tends to follow your lead and even mine....She just has Jasper nice and trained, right where she wants him....a soft, seductive kind of domination. But not that dominant, if I can top her!" Tamara pointed out with a wink, "one just needs to prove capable of bossing her around, and she naturally yields right away."

"Damn, woman....I'm about to cum!" I warned Tamara, who responded by grabbing my cheeks to spread them and slip a couple of very wet fingers into my asshole.....the fingers smelled of Connie's pussy, in fact, but I wasn't going to gripe about that.

I coughed, shuddered, and exploded into Tamara's throat, my every spurt going down the hatch as she eagerly swallowed it all. My fiancee now looked up at me with a look of delight and near worship as well. She then rinsed my ass off her fingers and began washing my body with the puff. It wasn't a quick job, either. No, my saucy slut chose to drag it out, gently and sensuously caressing my skin with her hands and fingers, as well as kissing....and licking each part as soon as it was clean! My whole body became a massive nerve ending from Tamara's loving, highly erotic service to it.

"God, woman....That was amazing! Here, let me return the favor," I told Tamara and she expressed some surprise, but when I began to actively wash her body, she started getting goose bumps on her flesh.

Sure enough, with every loving touch of the puff and my hands on Tamara's soaked skin, she began to sigh, to moan, and to whimper....even to shiver. She even began to drool a little, and when first the puff, and then when my tongue explored the crack of her ass, her knees almost gave way. That was when curiosity got the better of me and I licked along her taint, closer to her bloody cunt.....the smell was potent, pungent....and as I gave a tentative lick or two around it, Tamara let out a sharp intake of breath from the unexpected kiss of my tongue on that part of her. Wanting more such reactions, I ignored the saltiness of the blood and the bitterness of the other flavors to explore the lips of her pussy, soon confronting her clit to put it directly into my mouth.

Tamara didn't know what to do with herself, I could already tell, and before she could stop herself, she stumbled suddenly. I caught her and put my arms around her waist, at which point she evidently decided that enough was enough....she had to have me inside her. Pressing her spankable ass against my stiff cock, Tamara made her invitation to me plain as day. Applying a generous portion to my dick and her asshole, I eased my way inside her, slipping inch by inch into her bottom. I gripped Tamara tightly, as she started frantically thrust in my direction to take me deeper inside her. My cock slid vigorously in and out of her butt, taking her sweet tush for our mutual satisfaction. She began to really settle on my prick and welcome it as far inside her colon as I could go back there.

"See, honey....sorry, Master. I forgot myself. Still....see? So many different ways to service each other, even when I'm on the rag. I know that you know about such things, but you shouldn't hesitate to suggest them as solutions. Perhaps it seemed like bad timing, but I wouldn't mind at all....I never will. I'm yours now. Use me. Take me. Fuck me. Make me your bitch!" Tamara encouraged me to dominate and plunder her to my heart's content.

I finally lost any self-restraint when I heard that and erupted into Tamara's ass, filling her with my cum. As I pulled out, Tamara reached up for a deep French kiss and I gladly tangled my tongue with hers, my arms embracing her slick body and holding her against me. She wept on my chest, as she was a bit shorter than me. She wrapped her legs around me for a moment and I placed my hands on her delectable buns to caress, which only made her show even more passion while making out with me. Her eyes blazed with desire, with passion, with heat, with lust....with love.

"I really do love you, Master. I want to be your slave as well as your wife. I want to belong to you for the rest of my life. I can't promise that I won't be naughty and sassy, but I'll always mean well by it....always playful and all that," Tamara told me as we shared our fluids between our lips and tongues....a bloody snowball, if you will.

"Baby, you've always been mine and always will be. I love you, too. I OWN you and don't you forget it!" I swore as I made out with her.

"I have waited since we met to hear that from your lips....for you to claim me. I've been yours since that day.....I'm your slut.....your naughty, sassy slut, and I'd do whatever you please. Thank you, by the way, for what you did to me. That was amazing!" Tamara smiled as she got out of the shower and dried off.

"Oh, you're welcome. I just hope that you still understand why we need to keep this deal with Jasper and Connie. I see it as win-win-win. What about you?" I asked as we opened the bathroom floor to catch Jasper holding Connie in his arms on the motel bed, both still sound asleep.

"Hey, what part of being your slut don't you get, Master? I am yours to command in all things. You own me, not the other way around. That condition was rather naughty of me to set, I guess, though I hope that you still honor it. Pretty please?" Tamara gave me the best pout of all time.

"With sugar and cream on it......Hell, yeah, I'm honoring it! No double standards here. The four of us are gonna have a lot more fun this way. Sound good, my love?" I assured her.

"It sounds incredible, but it's not up to me anymore. Thank God for that!" Tamara said as she peppered me with kisses.

Suffice it to say that work could wait, especially once Jasper and Connie woke up. From the looks on their faces and that of Tamara, both of us guys shivered as we saw the ravenous hunger in their eyes. They were ready to have us for breakfast...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Help, I'm Marrying a Slut! Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds