• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trapping Samantha Ch. 02

Trapping Samantha Ch. 02

123

I'd been out of the game for a while. Almost four years with Samantha, this last one. After trapping my own wife and wives of friends I straightened myself out and promised myself to behave. I liked Samantha this last trapped wife. We decided to be together. I thought we had both learned our lesson and found the right person.

Going out for a beer with the guys had become rare. The conversations always went to about how I would trap a friend's wife. Some were cheating cunts that deserved to be busted. Some were ones that had been good that let me the bad temptation that led to their downfall.

There's nothing smooth or cool about me. I'm just the guy that if a woman wanted to cheat she wouldn't mind cheating with me. Maybe I seem harmless. Most I trick them into seeing me as a project. None realized until too late that I set them up with the approval of their husband. Some men wanted their wife caught. Some insisted their wife would never cheat and made a foolish bet.

With Sam it was different. The bet was called off after things started to happen. The success for me had been to leave the cheating candidate in charge. Make her feel smarter than you and in control. Much like a wife finds her husband in the first place. Sam was sweet. The D+ knockers didn't hurt, but she was beautiful and really a good kid. When she got to the point in her marriage that she thought she might want to cheat I let it be totally her choice.

The first two years she stayed married to her moneybags husband. Her totally fuckable daughter still lived at home. Even though the daughter was legal and tender I knew enough to leave that alone. Sam and I saw each other several times per week. She didn't work and I could flex my hours. I also flexed my cock in her a lot.

Then when the daughter moved out Samantha decided it was time to move on. A big chunk of the family business went to Sam. The judge gave her 30% of whatever the husband made. They agreed to sell the house and split the proceeds. Samantha was, to me, a wealthy woman.

She bought a house in a lesser neighborhood. I put a little cash with hers on the down payment. I moved in when my lease was up a montha later. I'd never been so close to too much pussy. But, it was great. Great until this party at some friend's house. I had ditched my old friends. Samantha said they were untrustworthy trouble makers. With all that pussy and those big tits who would complain about giving some guy friends? Samantha had made new friends and had a couple of old friends she had known since high school. Now, there were some untrustworthy troublemakers.

Nothing is more fuckable than a group of two women or more. Women by themselves cheat, but women together take it as a challenge. Having your girlfriends knowing you are knocking back some strange cock on the side is a status symbol. Especially if you can brag that it's trophy cock.

So, two high school friends and our neighbor two doors down ... not a good influence. Samantha loved to tell the stories. The two broads from high school were pretty tied up with family. Maybe once a month the three of them would go out. I'd hear stories about how Sam would buy the drinks and hold back on hers so she could drive.

Her friends though, one of them fucked a guy in the men's room much to the delight of those that needed to pee and got the floor show, or should I say stall show. The next time the other one went out and fucked some guy in his truck. She claimed both girls got felt up and/or finger fucked on various outings while Samantha watched what was happening.

Samantha got a kick out of it and realized she might have a voyeuristic problem. She always told me what her friends did and fucked me hard when she got home none the worse for wear. I would always eat her soaked cunt. There was never a hint of a man in her juices. Samantha wasn't wired that way. She had to have the control. It had to be her decision. Guy's coming on to her in some aggressive fashion wouldn't work. They weren't God's gift to women. Samantha was God's gift to a man.

Several month's ago the dynamics changed. Samantha's neighbor friend Jess and her husband Nick were having a party for their tenth anniversary. Jess and Nick had four kids much to the pride of Nick. You could see the wear on Jess as the mother of a nine year old daughter and another daughter in kindergarten, age five, with two boys in between. At least they were all in school now giving the twenty eight year old wife a partial break.

Samantha and Jess had become friends after a few waved hellos across the driveways. The age difference between the two was almost mother and daughter like. Jess was envious of Samantha's free lifestyle and not being burdened down by children. That and Sam's D-Cup Plus knockers. Jess had a boyish figure and almost titless, her less than A-Cups didn't require a bra and she often didn't wear one. Something I appreciated a few times when I got a mostly nipple only view down her shirt.

We had a few BBQ's in the back yard, both at our house and theirs. Usually when the kids were at Nick's mom's house. I couldn't blame Nick for staring at Samantha's breasts. That's why she went with the big implants ... for guys to look and admire. Nick wouldn't know they were just as spectacular without the blouse and bra. The surgeon had done a beautiful job. Her boobs were even in his catalogue of his work he showed perspective clients. The photos were also on his website. Naked tit shots probably drooled over by men from all over the world. Sam knew about it and liked it.

After a few visits to their house Jess and Nick were at ours. Halfway through the Saturday evening and into the second bottle of wine I looked at Jess sitting on the other end of the couch. She was leaning forward enough I could see her right boob with no bra to conceal the nipple.

The next trip to their house Sam came out of our bedroom with no bra. With the D-Cups you couldn't hide her being naked under her thin shirt.

"All set?" I asked.

"All set. Let's go." Sam headed for the door.

There had to be a purpose to the madness. Sam must have caught me looking down her friend's shirt. I wasn't about to start a fight because a fight was probably simmering somewhere inside her. Jess saw Sam's braless knockers before Nick noticed. When Nick noticed it was awkward. I soon had a tit shot down Jess's shirt followed by several more. In spite of the huge tits on Sam seeing Jess's little boobs had me hard.

Finally I was coming from the hall bath past the kitchen when Jess was getting more snacks for us. She made sure I could see both nipples at once.

"Caught you looking!"

"Huh? What?"

"I said I caught you looking."

When I looked up Jess was looking me in the eyes and smiling.

"What do you think?"

"I think they are nice."

"Really? I thought I was outgunned."

"No, not at all. I like them. Very perky."

"Thanks for the ego boost. Sometimes I feel like just a wife and mom, not a woman. Especially with my husband fawning over your wife's set of huge breasts. All he has left to do is drool over them."

"Off the record? I find you very womanly. Very arousing."

"Arousing? Really?"

Why had I said that? Shit ...

Jess looked down at my crotch.

"Oh, my God."

"I told you that you are very womanly. More than a wife and mom."

"Could you translate that?"

"Translate it?"

"It's just a question to make me feel good. Nothing else!"

"What do you want me to say?"

"Am I fuckable?"

I was surprised at the word.

"Yes! Fuckable. Very fuckable."

"Thank you. That's for reference purposes only."

"How about me?"

"You? Yes, you are very fuckable, too."

"For future reference?"

"I needed to feel sexy. Thank you."

Jess never stopped showing them to me during the whole conversation. On the way home I decided not to overplay my cards with Sam. I didn't mention her showing off her jugs with Nick and sure as hell wouldn't mention the little treasures on Jess's chest. I wanted to fuck, knowing better not to tip my hand I tried to be aloof.

Sam raped me! If the saying about fucking someone's legs off were a fact mine were going to need reattached. I think she started cumming and never seemed to quit. Afterwards she admitted to being turned on by Nick's fascination with her tits. I didn't tell her that while I was fucking her I was pretending she was Jess with the trim figure and flat chest, almost twenty years her junior.

I'm in sales, so I can change my hours around. Late the next morning my phone rang.

"Hey! Are you okay?"

"Probably. Who's this?"

"It's Jess. Sam was over this morning apologizing for teasing Nick. I told her I got the best sex of my life."

"Me, too."

"When she went to pee I hijacked her phone and got your number. I hope that's okay."

"Maybe if you don't make calling me a habit." I was hoping she would.

"So, Sam and I were talking. She really idolizes you. The only cheating stories I could get from her were about you. You were kind of a bad boy. In spite of having a husband the next thing she knew she was in love with you. Just thought you might want to know that."

"Were you surprised about her not cheating?"

"No, but I kind of wish she had."

"How about you? Ever cheat?"

"No, I'm what you call one and done. Had a guy, married him, had kids. I guess now I'm done. But, thanks for checking out my titties. Do you think I should upgrade to some like Sam's?"

"Oh, God. No!"

"Wow! You do like them?"

"Yes, I do. You leave them like they are."

"Well, if you are good maybe you'll get another peek."

"I'd like that."

"Okay. Well, goodbye. I just wanted to thank you for last night."

I couldn't get Jess off my mind the rest of the day. My brain, the one in my penis, was kind of stuck on the term "fuckable". There were a few more of those down blouse views. Then a month later it was the party. Jess and Rick's tenth anniversary. Leave the kids at home. We walked over. Everyone else were friends from his work or somewhere else. About ten couples and a few single that maybe Jess had hoped to hook up. The party was in the back yard. They had it catered in and left buffet style on the patio. A day out of the kitchen for Jess.

Sam was stealing the party. You couldn't see through to her boobs, but guys could see her stiff nipples slide around under the blouse. Jess might have liked to be a little more the center of the men's attention as well as some of the wives. There probably wasn't a one of them that wouldn't revenge fuck some other guy right there on the spot.

I was watching Jess move her slim figure through the crowd talking from couple to couple. Sam and I were at a folding table. Nick was across from us and at the other the end.

That's when it happened. That little glance. Sam and Nick locked eyes for a brief moment. Then she looked to see if I noticed and Nick looked around for Jess. They thought they got away with it.

When did it start? How long had Sam been fucking Nick? I knew the look. There was no more secret. How many times? How many places? My stomach twisted into a knot. Jess missed it. Hell, I had missed that they could be fucking each other, too. I must have had the old radar in power saving mode. I couldn't blame Nick. Who wouldn't fuck Sam? I had to put all this on her.

My Samantha got up to use the little girl's room. Her words, not mine. Nick watched her go in the house and opted to go in to get more beer from the basement. I moved over to where Jess was laughing with some friends. I nudged her aside.

"Where's Sam?" She asked.

"Can't say. She said the bathroom. Nick went after more beer in the basement. It's your house. Maybe you should go in and check."

"You mean?" Jess went pale in the face and almost had her knees buckle under her.

"I caught them lock eyes and then look around to see if we caught it. You were busy but I locked in on the whole thing."

"You think I should check?"

"May be better to be wrong than wonder. You might be the only one playing it as one and done."

Jess hustled into the house. Some woman tried to stop her to say something. Jess blew right on by her. Being back in two minutes would have been good. Even five minutes might have been okay. This went past ten minutes. Oh, shit!

Jess came out first. Samantha a couple of minutes later. Then a in few more minutes came Nick with more beer. I watched Sam. There was that eye lock situation again, then Sam darting her eyes around to find me. Damn! He just fucked her again. Jess was in a conversation, her face blank, there being no way she was hearing what the woman said.

Samantha kept her distance from both me and Nick. I waited for Jess to come to me.

"Happy Anniversary." Maybe a little glib, but I didn't know what to say.

"Yes, Happy Fucking Anniversary. That was an eye opener for ten years of loving my husband."

"I can't believe Sam would do that."

"She did! I couldn't find them at first. The bathroom door was open. I checked our bedroom and headed to the basement. I heard Nick's voice.

"I can't wait until Monday to fuck you." Rick was trying to be quiet.

"It's only been two days, but I need your cum in me." Sam wasn't exactly whispering.

"They were on that old table down there in the corner behind the stairs. I peeked around. She had her blouse open and I just knew she wasn't wearing a bra. Those huge breasts were out for my husband to kiss and suck her nipples. Sam had her pants off and no underwear. She took his cock deep and told him to fuck her."

"I'm sorry, Jess." I couldn't hug her with everyone watching.

"They were kissing, Nick with a tit in each hand and his cock pumping in and out of her. They both groaned and you could tell he was shooting his load in her. She walked right past me hiding in the guest bedroom. When I sneaked by her she was in my kitchen using my paper towels to wipe my husband's cum from her sperm leaking cunt. Ten fucking years with that bastard. Ten fucking years. I'm going to kill them both."

"Trust me. You need to think about it. Make a plan. You don't want to be a divorced mom with four kids."

"You mean let her fuck him again?"

"What's done is done. If she fucks him again what's the harm?"

"But, her fucked her in my house."

"Yes, and he probably fucked her in mine, too."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"He's got a good job. If he cheats he will probably treat you better. That's the pattern. Samantha's been a little extra horny for me."

"Yeah, my once a week has gone up to three, sometimes four times a week the last month."

"Okay. Act like you don't know anything is going on."

"Can I call you tomorrow?"

"Sure, Jess. Call me."

Jess was going to fuck me. That's what women do. Any good excuse, but this excuse is always the best. She might throw herself at some other guy although I remained pretty sure I would be the target. I owed it to Jess to fuck her and I owed it to Samantha. I wasn't going to accuse Sam. It would be a matter of when Jess would explode. Sam didn't try to fuck me. I don't think she knew I could smell his cum in her. The idea of it all left her faking sleep and me with a hardon thinking about her fucking Nick.

The call came later than I thought the next morning from Jess.

"Can you talk?"

"Sure. Are you okay?"

"Can you believe that cunt had the nerve to come over here this morning to see if I needed any help with cleaning up after the party. I think she was trying to see if I knew she fucked my husband in my basement. It was hard, but I'm pretty sure I pulled off the stupid wife act. I've had enough practice."

"You're not stupid, Jess. Samantha is kind of a whore. We may never know what sent her spinning on Nick's penis. Maybe you didn't know you pissed her off about something. Maybe it was the age difference. Maybe she got a look at his dick. I don't know."

"It's not his dick. I've read that an average white man's penis in the United States is 5.3". He missed that. He's at five. I always wondered what that extra three tenths would do. Sometimes I think it would have done me a lot of good when I wasn't quite getting there and he was emptying himself into me."

I had to kind of laugh. Sam made the move on a guy smaller than me. She had to be somewhat disappointed. The next question would be if she was trying to get to me or to Jess by fucking Nick. When it's not cock size it's always some nitpicky hormonal bitch thing.

"Hey!" Jess snapped.

"Hey. What?"

"I'm pouring my gut out to you. Did you miss the hint about cock size."

"Maybe, maybe not. Let's just say Sam took a markdown."

"How big of a mark down?"

"Jesus, Jess!"

"How big of a markdown?"

"Well, since we are friends now ... the markdown was two inches."

"Holy Shit! Poor Sam. That settles it. I'm thinking it over for the rest of the week, then I'm fucking you."

"Are you sure you can keep a secret? Do you want to let them fuck and you and I go at it on the side."

"It might be your chance to see me naked." Jess teased. "You know you like my boobies. You'll love the rest."

"I'm sure that you are quite edible."

"Oh, God. Now you are making me wet."

"Okay, now you are making me hard."

"You smooth devil. You know just what to say to a girl. Talk to you tomorrow."

That was moving pretty fast. Jess may not want to wait the week. It was an odd conversation with your wife's friend all things considered. I'd been that good boy for Samantha for four years. If she wants to fuck someone else then it's my turn, too.

Tuesday's call from Jess was tearful. Sometime during the night, actually 1 A.M. Jess thought Rick was going into the kitchen for something to drink. She followed him and watched him go out onto the patio. It was pretty bright out there. Sam came into their yard and stripped off her gown. Nick sat back naked on the chaise lounge. Sam straddled him and rode his cock while Nick mauled her tits. Sam stepped back and ate Nick's cum from her fingers as his seed flowed out of her.

"When's your first chance to fuck me?"

"All your kids in school in the morning?"

"Yes, my little one is in kindergarten until noon."

"You can pick me up and we can do it in your minivan or you can smuggled me in your garage."

I picked a spot to meet where I could leave my car. I got in her front seat and nestled into the back so no one would see. Jess looked at me in the mirror.

"You look pretty good back there. Maybe I should come back there and fuck you now. I'm not sure my pussy can wait until I get you home."

"Really Jess? Five minutes? You've waited ten years."

"True. I want to fuck you in my bed then when I sleep by Nick I can dream of you fucking me there."

"That's my girl."

"Yes ... I am going to be your girl."

Bingo. Left her in control of all aspects of the situation Let her take charge and make the rules. She was eager to get me undressed.

"My God. It is two inches longer ... and thicker."

Jess removed her clothes. No bra on her little A-Cuppers. With her jeans off all that was left was white, faithful wife, bikini panties. Those went to the floor.

"God damn, Jess. I didn't know you shaved your pussy."

She moved side to side in an attempt to show it off.

"You like?? Declaration of Independence. I shaved it this morning."

This was stunning. Jess was shorter than Sam by a good bit. I had noticed, but not this much. With her almost flat chest, trim waist and nice, but almost skinny ass, throw in the shaved pussy and barely five foot height she looked like she was waiting for puberty. It looked like I was about to fuck a child that had four children of her own.

She spread herself open on her bed. My cock was rock hard. Jess was dripping.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Trapping Samantha Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds