• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • His Mother's Diary

His Mother's Diary

1234

-1-

"Ahh yeah, yes!" Curt was furiously jacking off in the shower, thoughts of Miranda's big, juicy butt slamming down on a big, black cock.

"Yes!" He thought back to that night he peeped into her bedroom, the sounds of sex waking him. He saw Miranda, her back to the door, riding a hugely muscular black man in her bed.

Shock turned to anger, anger turned to interest, then interest turned to arousal. "Wow," he whispered as he watched her, hypnotized by her ass. Unable to look away, he was getting hard.

He saw her arch her back, long brown hair flowing down her back, her booty going still as she climaxed while impaled on the black man's dick.

Curt immediately dashed to his room, jacking off, cumming in seconds. The guilt washed over him, the anger that his mother, Miranda, would bring some black guy home to have sex with came next.

"How could she?" he asked, catching his breath. "Who is he?"

When he'd rested up, Curt snuck back to his mother's bedroom door once again, this time seeing her in a 69-position sucking and slobbering all over a huge, black rod, her ass covering the black man's face. He only left for his room when his mother climbed off him and went to all fours, the black man obscuring his view.

For weeks he would sneak and watch her fuck this black man. Curt would jack off to her, always feeling guilt for spying and lusting after her, followed by anger that she would do this. "Slut," he muttered under his breath before going to sleep. "No wonder she isn't around as much."

Here he was in the shower, pumping his cock, spraying a load of semen to thoughts of his mother riding a black man.

"Ahhh!" he cried out when his cock erupted, his moans of pleasure echoing in the bathroom. He was home alone; his mother was still at work.

Sitting down in the shower stall, feeling stupid for jacking off to her, Curt shook his head. "Who is that guy? What does she see in him? A big dick I guess. Slut."

That evening after dinner, Curt sat across from his mother on the couch, glancing at her. Miranda was humming to herself, ignoring the television while writing something in a book of some sort. She giggled, twirling a lock of brown hair with her index finger and turned the page.

"Is she even wearing pants?" Curt thought, glaring at her exposed thigh, her legs barely covered by a long t-shirt. "Is that his t-shirt?"

He wanted to ask who the black guy was, but Curt didn't want his mother to know he was spying on her while she had sex with him. Plus, while the two of them were somewhat close and got along ok, Curt didn't feel comfortable prying into her sex life.

Miranda closed the book, set her pen down and got off the couch. Smiling down to Curt, she kissed the top of his head, "Goodnight, sweetie."

"Night," Curt nodded, watching her hips sway as she left the room, the t-shirt coming down where her ass ended. He rolled his eyes.

"The book," he thought. "I've seen her write in it for several weeks. I bet it's a diary. Maybe she's writing ALL about black men, sex, and stupid shit like that."

Curt sighed heavily, annoyed at himself for feeling anger and guilt, at the audacity of his mother having a sex life, and at his overwhelming curiosity to learn more about it.

He tossed and turned in bed, the images of his mother sucking black cock coursing through his mind. "So good," he whispered, thinking about how she looked.

"No!" he fussed at himself for having these perverse thoughts. "I shouldn't be turned on by this."

He couldn't help it. Curt imagined that huge dick erupting in his mother's mouth, spilling out of it. Curt lost it, arched his back and sprayed his own cum all over his stomach and chest.

"Damn," he cursed himself after catching his breath. He rolled over, sleep finding him in minutes.




-2-

The next week, Curt watched her write in her book across from him on the couch. The smile on her face, the playful way she twirled her hair, the tank tops, tiny boy shorts, the occasional sports bra. Curt shook his head watching her write, thinking. "You hardly wear much of anything lately. Probably don't even wear underwear."

He stared at her thigh again, his eyes trailing to her ass, imaging a big black cock spraying its load all over it.

"Curt?" his mother spoke.

"Hmm?"

"You ok?" she asked, catching him stare at the side of her butt.

"Oh, uh, yeah," Curt shook himself from his stupor, turning away red-faced and embarrassed.

"Would you get me some water? I don't feel like getting up, my butt is killing me," Miranda said.

"Huh?"

"The gym this morning. I was working my uh," Miranda's eyes went to her side, her hand tapping her thigh, near her butt.

"Oh, right. Sure."

Curt retrieved a water bottle from the refrigerator handing it to his mother. He watched her drink from it, eyes widened when he thought he heard her moan. He envisioned the water bottle was a fat, black cock and his mother was drinking from it.

"Ahh, there we go," she finished it. "Thank you. Help me up?"

"Sure," Curt quickly stood, calming the erection with anger at himself and her.

Miranda stood before him with his help and hugged her son. He peered over her shoulder to where his hand was resting -- the small of her back, just above the rise of her ample backside. "Stop," he told himself.

"See you tomorrow. I love you," Miranda said, kissing his cheek and leaving. More guilt washed over him.

"I'll be hanging out with a friend tomorrow night. I'll be home late. Leftovers are in the fridge," She called out over her shoulder. Curt assumed she was referring to the black guy she was sleeping with. He nodded and glanced at the book she was carrying, the pen in her other hand.

In his bed, stroking his cock a little later, Curt made a poor decision. "Yeah that's right. You'll be out sleeping around with some black man. I'll be here, home alone. I'll figure out who he is and what you've been up to."




-3-

The next evening Curt entered his mother's bedroom. He searched for ten minutes before finding it. He searched under her bed, in her nightstand, finally finding it under the cushion of a chair in the corner.

Just as he suspected, it was a diary. Casually flipping through it, he saw her handwriting.

He stopped himself, invading her privacy affecting him. Curt started to put the diary back where he found it, but talked himself out of it. He wanted to know who the guy was and what was going on with his mother.

He started at the beginning, glancing over the words, skimming through each page. He saw words like "lonely," "bored," "unhappy." Curt kept skimming her entries.

He found another entry about her work. "Horrible," "stupid," "tired," and "annoying" were a few of the words he saw.

Briefly scanning more pages, finding nothing besides the words of a lonely, single mother, Curt landed on a page about the gym. He read nothing of interest in it until he saw the word "sexy."

"This is it. This must be where she met him," he thought. He read the entry, surprised at who his mother was writing about.

"I saw the mystery woman again. Not sure who she is, but every time I see her at the gym, she's always working her butt. I gotta say, it's big and well, really sexy.

Sometimes she glances over to me. She'll give me a strange look. Like I'm competition, like she's annoyed at me. Why? I have no idea. I don't talk to anyone there. I don't mingle, I don't socialize. I do my workouts and leave.

Maybe I should say hi to her. She seems so angry though. Oh well, at least I'm doing something to better my health. Whatever."

Curt flipped another page. He found another entry about the woman.

"She was really staring me down today. So weird. I have no idea what she's thinking. She did her squats and lunges, almost like she was showing off. Her butt is really big and muscular. Maybe she caught me staring at it. She's the one that shows it off. She wears these tight little shorts.

I almost laughed when she flipped her long blonde hair and walked to another machine as if she was brushing me off. I didn't even talk to her!"

"Weird," Curt thought, turning another few pages, seeing no mention of the woman. He skimmed more paragraphs about his mother's work, an entry about being lonely on the weekend, a very brief paragraph about his mom growing tired of masturbation.

"I can't," Curt whispered, his conscious returning. "This is wrong."

Curt closed her diary, shoving it back under the cushion, hoping it was in the exact spot he found it.

He went to bed, tossing and turning for most of the night, guilt preventing him from resting. His erection, fantasies of seeing his mom have sex again, mixed with more guilt, anger with himself contributed to his sleeplessness. He was a mess.

Near dawn, Curt was awoken from his very light slumber by a car door slamming shut. He gasped, sitting straight up in bed and nearly tumbling off it. "Mom," he said.

Throwing the covers off, he peeped out through the blinds of the window. He could see a car backing out of the driveway and his mother walking toward the front door. "All night. She was out all night," Curt glared at her.

He hopped back in bed, throwing the covers over himself, anger returning. "Why am I so mad at her?" he asked himself, before drifting back to sleep for an hour or so.

*

"You're up early," Miranda smiled at her son when he entered the kitchen. She was cooking breakfast, bacon, eggs, standing in a long t-shirt and socks. Curt couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear, he assumed so, since she looked as though she just got out of the shower.

"So are you," Curt sighed.

"Yep, I'll probably go back to bed in a little bit," Miranda said.

"Yeah," Curt discreetly rolled his eyes.

"I'm cooking you a huge dinner tonight before I go out."

"What?"

"I'm going to hang out with a friend again tonight," Miranda said, plopping some scrambled eggs onto a plate for her son.

"Oh."

"Thanks for being so sweet about this and not complaining. You're 18, you're an adult now," she said, sitting across from him, nibbling on her bacon.

"I figured I'm not getting younger, making friends and going out is something I've never really done. Might as well do it now! Maybe you can hang out with me some time," his mother suggested.

"Uh, no thanks," Curt smiled awkwardly. He didn't want to see her out with her friend, but at the same time he wanted to be at home to catch a glimpse of her gorgeous body riding a black cock.

"You ok?" Miranda caught him staring out into space, towards her direction.

"Huh? Yeah," Curt chomped down on bacon, looking away from his mother.


-4-

"Why am I so angry at her?" Curt barged into his mother's bedroom after she left for her night out. He didn't answer himself, instead immediately finding her diary. He sat on the chair and opened it, finding his spot from the previous night. "This woman is insane. Every day I see her in the mornings at the gym she is squatting. She adds huge weights to barbells and slings them over her shoulders. I can't help but stare when she squats low and uses her powerful ass to lift herself back up.

She caught me staring again. I could've sworn she winked at me. I've been single for a long time. I've been lonely, tired, bored, but something about her -- would I date her? I have no idea.

Just before I left, I glanced at her again. I think I saw a wedding ring on her finger."

Curt looked away. He was so confused now. "Is she a lesbo? Is she bi? I don't get it. Why the black dude?"

He kept reading.

"I had trouble focusing at work today. I was thinking about her. It's so stupid, but I was imaging grabbing and slapping her ass. I wish mine looked as good as hers. I'm getting there though. I've always been large back there. Maybe if I focus only on my butt, it'll be as incredibly juicy as hers. What I am saying?

It has to be the loneliness talking. She's married. I'm not a lesbian. Still though, the thought of her taking me out to dinner, then making me..."

Curt reached the end of the current entry. He flipped the page, seeing his mother continuing.

"It has to be the loneliness. I just masturbated to thoughts of her. Truthfully, I prefer a cock. A big one. I need one in me...to remind me I'm not gay. I wonder how often she and her husband have sex. I bet she's on top, always.

I'm getting myself worked up again. I need to meet a man."

Curt shook his head. "Where he is?" he annoyingly asked out loud, flipping through a few pages, seeing nothing about the gym, the woman, or the black man.

"I'm not stopping tonight," Curt told himself.

"I had to leave the locker room. She arrived, propping one of her muscular legs on the bench. She was dripping sweat; her midriff exposed. I couldn't look away. I had to force myself to leave. She's an incredible specimen.

Luckily, I was so flustered; I wasn't watching where I was going. I left the locker room and collided with someone. A man."

"This is it!" Curt said, continuing reading.

"I apologized, he laughed it off -- and he introduced himself. His name is TJ. It was the first time I saw him there. I asked if he was an employee. He was huge. Extremely muscular, and tall. He said he wasn't and that this was his first day there. Lucky me.

I told him my name, apologizing for my flustered state. Then he asked for my number, saying he had to go. I gave it to him without hesitation.

He actually called me.

He asked me to dinner. I said yes. I paced around my room, trying to figure out what to wear. After all, my plan was sex. I wore no underwear and a short dress. This night would end in my or his bed. Was it because he was black? Not entirely. I've never been with a black man before. My overwhelming loneliness, horniness, overrode any reservations I might've had.

I'm getting laid, I'm getting fucked. I can't wait.

TJ was polite, charming, a gentleman. He recently became a personal trainer after over a decade of service as a police officer.

We took a long walk after dinner. My hand rested on his huge bicep. We look at some of the new shops finally looping back to the restaurant. I felt a gentle breeze blow up my dress, kissing my bare pussy.

We arrived back to my car. He kissed me. I nearly collapsed in his arms. When TJ was done, I blurted out if he wanted to come back to my place. I wasn't thinking of Curt. What would he think if he saw some stranger with me? I backtracked, apologizing to TJ, he interrupted me. He suggested his place. I quickly nodded. I kissed him next, feeling a bulge against my tummy.

I was going to get sex, finally, after so long. With a man, a huge, big black man. I could barely drive; I had trouble focusing on following TJ.

We arrived at his apartment, I followed him in. We entered, he set his keys down, smiled at me, and like two magnets we became stuck together. Kissing frantically. He stopped it.

TJ told me he wasn't looking for a girlfriend or anything serious. As he caressed my face, he told me he loves white women, loves sex with them.

I said nothing. I backed away, reached down, pulled my dress up high over my head and let it fall to the floor. I looked into his eyes, standing nude before him."

"Holy shit," Curt paused, his cock rock hard. "I had no idea she was lonely and horny like this."

He gulped, took a deep breath, turned the page and continued. He grabbed and squeezed his erection through his shorts.

"I watched TJ undress. I nearly climaxed from that alone. He was a sculpted specimen, statuesque, hard.

My mouth hung open when I saw his cock. There's no way it would fit in me. I've lost count of how long I went without sex, there's no way he could stretch me out -- too big.

My legs were trembling. I instinctually went to my knees before him. I didn't know where to begin. I knew what I wanted, but it's been so long.

I stopped hesitating and grabbed that huge dick, licking all over the shaft and tip. He tasted so good. I covered it in my drool.

I looked to him; he nodded, approving of my mediocre cock worshiping skills. Apparently I was doing something right.

He guided me to my feet, TJ bent down, wrapped his huge arms around me. My legs wrapped around his waist, his hands on my ass, and he walked us to his bedroom.

Standing at the foot of his bed, he released one of my asscheeks; then I felt it -- the tip of his cock at my pussy entrance.

I whimpered when he inserted himself in me, not all the way. He nodded, kissed my cheek, and told me to relax. He slid more of himself in, taking it slow.

I've never been stretched like this. My pussy lips were pried apart, his invading dick sliding in inch by inch until finally landing against my cervix. That couldn't be all of him.

Next TJ slowly lifted me up and down on his cock, letting my pussy, my body get used to him. I came in less than 30 seconds. He held me while I shook and climaxed. He was so thick.

He sat on his bed next. I came off the first of many orgasms that night and straddled him. He nodded and I got to work. I ground and squatted up and down on him, as slow or as fast as I wanted. I came on his big black cock several more times before tiring out.

TJ simply watched me. Watched me ride, cum, and get used to his big dick. I was exhausted, another orgasm washing over me. I smiled at him; he stood, and then guided me onto my back. It was his turn.

Rolling and grinding his hips against me, propping himself with his huge arms, TJ made me cum over and over again. I loved watching his muscular, dark-brown body work as he fucked me. It was so, so very good.

Several hours later, he rolled off me. We were both a sweaty mess. He still hadn't cum. I threw my legs over his face, my hands to his cock, my mouth covering it. I wanted his cum; I wanted to drink all of it.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head when his tongue licked all around my asshole. I kept going though. I kept jacking and sucking that cock of his, waiting for his semen to fill my mouth.

Then it happened. TJ grunted, his body tightening below me. He was blowing his load. I covered his big cockhead with my mouth and let it flow into me. His cock spurt several times and I drank every last drop."

Curt ejaculated in his shorts, quickly slamming the diary shut and sliding it back under the cushion. He went to his room, slammed his door and went to bed, angry at himself for cumming to thoughts of his mother.




-5-

He avoided his mother the next day. Part of it was the embarrassment of cumming to thoughts of her and TJ, the other part was anger at her for a reason he couldn't pinpoint. Curt initially thought it was because she'd been secretive, but that couldn't be it.

It was Sunday. Miranda went to the gym, then grocery shopping. Curt took the opportunity home alone to catch up more on her diary.

The entries about TJ went on and on. Detailed, long entries about sex with him. Curt shook his head; it was all she seemed to write about.

Miranda went in details about how TJ worshiped her ass, sucked her breasts until they were sore, and lasted so long that she thought she was going to pass out.

Curt was shocked to learn that his mother snuck TJ into her bedroom multiples times before he caught her.

"I can't believe it. I can't believe she'd do that," Curt thought, squeezing his erection. He continued reading.

He read about how they worked out together. He read about his mother and TJ fucking in the parking lot before going into the gym together. He read about them having sex after a late night workout, in the showers, in the men's locker room, and one time, outside the gym in an alley.

The entries finally ended. Curt was caught up with his mother's private written thoughts and life. He jacked off once more in the shower, after putting her diary back where it belonged.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • His Mother's Diary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds