• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Nympho Virus Ch. 03

The Nympho Virus Ch. 03

12

Vanesha stared at her reflection in the observation window of the holding cell. Without her glasses it was slightly blurry. She didn't recognize the person in front of her. Two days ago she had been a respectable, educated woman; an honored microbiologist with awards in virological modification. She had been on the verge of curing the common cold. But now, now she was someone altogether different.

She was a naked savage; her silky obsidian hair was now wild and stuck out in all directions, testifying to her insanity. Her dark caramel skin was drenched with excited sweat. On her arms and feet hung loose discolored bandages that revealed tiny half-healed cuts. Her right hand was sore, she had broken three of her knuckles in trying to escape from her cage, and now the extremity pulsed every time she unfurled her fingers.

Beneath her, a strawberry blonde girl named Sam eagerly devoured her pussy. Vanesha's clit had turned red from the constant rubbing it had received ever since bad men had imprisoned her and denied her cock. Now the sensitive bead exploded with pleasure as it was decorated by wet, shiny, saliva.

She hadn't met Sam before this instance. She was sure she worked somewhere around the lab, but she wasn't sure where. At this point she didn't care. An attractive stranger was eating her out, and that was all that mattered. What was most puzzling about it, however, was that two days ago Vanesha hadn't even been attracted to women.

Some strange force in her head was telling her that she was now. She was attracted to men, women, everyone. Anyone whose body gave off the sweet stench of sexual maturity, she wanted to fuck, fondle, hold, kiss, and grope in the impassioned throws of an eternal orgy.

The words echoed in her mind. Eternal Orgy. Her pussy burned at the thought of a never-ending line of cocks; of men that never tired or became flaccid, of women whose loins were forever soaked and wanting; a billion people with purple eyes.

Vanesha knew what she had to do. She had to escape at any cost and share her vision with the world. She would be the harbinger of a new age, one that would be brought about all through a simple kiss.

On the floor beside her, the two nurses she had turned were lovingly pressed against each other. Their hands were blurs, as their quick fingers raced in and out of their pussies in a delighted exchange.

In the cell next to them, she could hear Toby furiously pounding away at the observation window. The promise of four cock-starved women had given him strength he never knew he had. Vanesha looked at the window of their own cell, the crack had widened, but she wondered if it was even possible to break through.

Outside, an alarm blared, and she could hear the panicked whispers addressing how to subdue Toby if he should break free. She could not rely on his effort alone, she had to take action, the sooner she could meet his cock the better.

Time unfroze as Vanesha plucked herself up from Sam's worshipping tongue; leaving a long silver trail dangling from her privates.

"What're you doing? I want to eat you out!" Sam pleaded.

"We have to break out of here, now! If we don't they'll separate us! Grab a metal leg from the bench and help me! If we fail, you'll never get to fuck again!"

"Nooo!" Sam bolted up and in one hard pull, tore the leg off. Sweat poured from her brow, and her breasts heaved, as she brought it to the glass.

"I'm coming, Vanesha!" Toby's voice was strained, his blows shook the wall.

"You soon will be, my love, don't stop!"

David stared in awe as a network of cracks began to spread over the supposedly indestructible glass before him. The entire far wall reverberated with at the efforts of its naked captives. He found he couldn't move, frozen in sheer disbelief at the situation unfolding before him.

"David, David! What should we do? They're going to get out!" Katie pulled her amber hair in panic. "We have to get out of here!"

"W-what?" he finally regained control, "No! Everyone is staying right where they are. No one is to leave without my say so! As of right now, this lab is sealed!" David punched a button underneath the desk.

At the back of the room, a large steel grate fell into place in front of the elevator door. Insuring the only exit was blocked.

"He's getting out!" Taylor screamed, and leaped from her desk. Toby had formed a small hole in the glass and was now working the metal leg back and forth.

In the parallel cell, the crack had grown even larger as the additional two nurses heeded Vanesha and joined her in pounding.

"Calm down, I'll take care of this." David reached into his drawer and pulled out a taser gun. "Everyone get back. Once he gets through, I'm going to subdue him. The disease is transmitted orally, as long as you don't make contact you should be fine! Be ready!"

Katie reached for the phone, and hastily began to dial.

"What're you doing?" David slammed it back on the receiver.

"We need backup!"

"I've got this under control!"

All turned as the pounding ceased. Toby, his body covered in sweat and small cuts from the glass stood, erect and unmoving. "Where...where is she?"

He paused as he spotted the nubile Taylor. Her breasts poked out of her plaid blouse, and her innocent, freckled face was filled with worry, as she slowly retreated backwards.

Toby flew after her, only to collapse as two metal prongs penetrated his chest and left him twitching.

David kept a firm hand on the trigger, and advanced. "See? I have it all under contro-"

He froze as he heard a clash like thunder, and felt a rush of air meet his back. The window to the parallel cell wasn't merely broken; the entire pane had fallen out of the frame and was now on the floor.

"What are you doing? Get off of him!" Vanesha hurled herself onto David's back. The gun fell from his hand, and Toby bolted up once more, plucking the barbs from his chest.

"You will see my vision!" she landed several kisses onto his neck and cheek, before she forced him to the floor.

"Ladies, if you would." Sam and the others crawled from the cell and fell upon David, pinning him, and tearing his clothes to shreds.

"Toby!" Vanesha leapt into his arms, and threw herself on his cock. With a single thrust, a flood of semen instantly filled her. Her pussy convulsed in ecstasy as she accepted the load. Her mind melted, and she went limp, as Toby continued to pump his warm, runny, nectar against her insides. An impossible high consumed her body, as his slick greased member fed her pussy the sticky ambrosia she so desperately needed.

Sweat coated her body; having worked so hard at the window, she now reeked of effort and excitement. The feminine musk only willed Toby to double his efforts. Between deep kisses, Vanesha giggled as she saw David in the clutches of her accomplices. Along the back wall, Katie and Taylor worked crazily at a computer. Two male interns huddled beside them, looks of nervous bewilderment upon their faces. They did nothing to help; they were frozen by fear and arousal.

"Please, think about what you're doing! This isn't you, it's the virus! Sam, Bridget, Mika, you know me, I'm you're boss!"

Sam ignored him as she seized his cock, and shoved it between her pillowy lips. Bridget brushed her black bangs out of her face, and kissed him gently on the cheek. Mika followed, and traced her tongue along his chest, until meeting him with purple almond eyes. Her short spiky hair stood on end. "You can feel it taking hold can't you? Just give in, we know you want to." With that she stood and presented her tan stubbly pussy to his face.

"This is bad. This is very bad!" Katie's eyes were wide as she watched her former boyfriend being molested.

Taylor shivered by her side, "We have to get out of here!"

"I know I have to override the security password!" she returned, punching furiously at the keyboard in front of her.

"Hurry!" Taylor's knees were buckling.

"I'm trying!"

On the floor David fought to breath as Mika saddled his face. He could feel their kisses burning into his flesh. Every point of contact was a conflagration that his body could not combat. His dick was now rock hard as it was graciously cradled in the web or saliva that was Sam's mouth. He could feel the mad rush seeping into his brain. He wanted sex. He wanted to fuck.

David rocketed upward, throwing off Mika, he overtook Sam and pinned her to the ground. "That's more like it! Fuck me!"

"No fair, I want his cock!" Mika whined.

"Go find your own! This one is mine!"

Mika turned to Bridget, who was in turn staring at a lone man cowering in the corner. In his hands he held a fire extinguisher that he was shaking uncontrollably. "S-stay back! I don't want to have to hurt you!"

Bridget and Mika exchanged an excited smile, "First one to kiss him gets to keep him!"

"Screw that, I'm going straight for his dick, he'll just have to learn to love me!" Mika shoved her out of the way and raced toward him. Wincing, she felt the steel container swing into her gut. "You,'ll have to do better than that, you little fucking tease!"

With Bridget close behind, she recovered and tackled him, the extinguisher hit the ground with a sharp clank and went off, concealing all of them in a wicked cloud of CO2.

"How much longer?" Taylor shrieked into Katie's ear.

"I—I can't do it. It's programmed to stay locked for a full hour once activated; it's like a bank vault."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Keep trying!"

Lines of code scrolled up and down the screen, as her fingers flew across the keys in panic. Behind her she felt numerous nervous pants issue from her underlings.

Vanesha looked over Toby's shoulder. He had braced her against the wall, and she now had a full view of the delightful chaos before her. In the dissipating cloud of gas, another recruit arose. Bridget and Mika had found a truce as their entangled tongues testified. Mika bounced joyously on her new boyfriend's cock, while Bridget had found solace in getting her pussy devoured. The man now fully embraced his fate; providing dutiful licks and thrusts to his conquerers.

David continued to brutally pound Sam into submission. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth in dizzied delight. Her entire body churned under his orgasmic guidance. Her pale breasts heaved as he began to nurse, and caress them. In equal measure Sam pushed her pelvis into him, grinding onto every last inch of his newly christened cock.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass, fuck my face! I wanted to be buried in your sperm, you living dildo bastard!"

David obliged, and flipped her over. Splooge poured from her pussy. With heavy streams David spurted load after load into her asshole, lubricating it fitfully before ramming inside. "What did you call me, fuckslut? You're getting your whore ass reamed for calling me that!"

Vanesha sighed as another load of cum dribbled down her legs, and fell to the floor in a myriad of droplets. Toby was tiring now, his arms were no longer holding her up, but his determined rod alone kept her aloft against the wall, the full weight of her body sung onto the turgid support, and she could feel his mighty head continually kissing her cervix.

"Look at them, Toby. Look at our children playing. Isn't it beautiful?"

"I...yes, it is. I...never want to stop fucking you."

"I know, you're so sweet. But right now we have to share our love with the world."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, baby. You see those women over there?" Vanesha indicated Katie and Taylor, busily typing at the computer controls.

"I do."

"They need your love. They don't want to have their pussies destroyed. They want to escape and stop us."

"But why?"

They can't see our vision. Show them, Toby; show them with your lips."

"I will."

Vanesha's legs were wobbly as she felt his thick meat exit her. Toby turned and began to march toward the unconverted. He had grown stronger since being turned. His muscles now felt larger, tauter, more energized. His mental faculties, although singular, were honed and heightened. The once bumbling redhead was now primed to one simple thing: do what Vanesha says.

"Hold him off. I need more time!" Katie bellowed at her remaining interns.

The two men straightened and placed themselves in front of her. Toby only smiled as the pair charged him simultaneously. With a single blow he crumpled one with a punch to the stomach. To the next he delivered a measured backhand, and sent him tumbling into a desk.

"ACCESS DENIED, AIRLOCK TO BE RELEASED IN FORTY-EIGHT MINUTES."

"Shit, shit, shit!" Katie looked up to see Toby lording over her.

In a flash the desk was overturned, wires sparked as the computer crashed to the floor in a shower of broken metal.

Vanesha followed his path, and quickly attended to the fallen men. Hastily she planted a flurry of kisses upon them. "Everything will be okay. Take out your cocks; they will never be soft again."

Katie and Taylor felt their backs hit the wall, it was all they could do not to be hypnotized by the colossal dick Toby waved in front of them.

"Accept the kiss, all are welcome to it!" Vanesha returned to Toby's side as four more lavender eyes awakened behind her.

"Fine! I'll...I'll do it." Taylor undid her ponytail, and stepped forward. Her cute freckled face was filled with nervous wonder.

"Taylor, no!" Katie grabbed her shoulder tightly.

"I just...wanna see what it's like."

"It is the highest ecstasy one can attain. Feel your inhibitions dissolve into a sea of acidic lust, and touch the face of Kamadeva." Vanesha held out her hand.

Taylor broke away from Katie's grasp and walked forward. The couple gently embraced her, and began to dress her in long licks and kisses. With delicate hands they stripped her blouse from her, and fondled her breasts. More kisses and nibbles fell upon her peachy flesh; she shivered as she felt their infectious saliva seep into her pours. Unable to restrain herself any longer Vanesha took her face in her hands and drove her tongue deep into her mouth. Soon, of her own accord, she began to embrace Toby with the same fervor, standing on her toes to reach him.

As her panties met her ankles, she turned to Katie with her new eyes. "This feels amazing, I'm...I'm so free."

Vanesha nodded approvingly as Toby took her from behind. She squeaked as he entered, but soon began to pant in hot delight with each calculated thrust.

The two men Toby assaulted had recovered and stripped, and now began to molest and finger Vanesha. "So what do you say, Katie? Do you want to join us?"

"I don't think I have a choice." she looked around the room.

Mika and Bridget had rejoined Sam and David with their new boyfriend, and now the two women found themselves sandwiched; breasts mashed together in a sweaty pillow fight, as their anuses were pounded into oblivion. Sam writhed under them, grinding her pussy against David's leg, and trying desperately to catch any sticky morsel that fell from Mika's dilated hole. Dark splotches covered the carpet, as still more loads rained down upon her, in a parade of white rain.

David's panic had long since vanished from his face; his determined countenance now only reflected the singular mission at hand. Fuck.

Taylor now lay flat on the overturned desk, laughing as she opened her mouth to allow Toby's brutal tool down her throat. She shivered as his massive thighs clamped around her neck, she could feel his warm, swollen cock slide over her tongue, and find its home in her esophagus. Her hands flew to her clit; madly fingering herself as she was choked and facefucked.

"You always have a choice." Vanesha finally replied. The men now nursed at her nipples; slapping their hungry cocks on her hip. "You can take it in the pussy, or in the ass, or into that darling little mouth of yours. All three at the same time even."

"You aren't yourselves. Please, I can help you. We can find a cure."

"We are the cure!" she looked to the cracked computer monitor, on the red screen, large block letters counted down hurriedly. "In forty-five minutes I will unleash this plague of lust upon the world. Never again will I feel the tired, cloying, mockery of mundane life, no one will." she mumbled in Hindi.

She paused and bit her lip, as her clit was suckled and polished by her underling. Without hesitation, the other now cleaned her ass. "Enough poetry. Go get her, boys."

Katie screamed as the men leapt up and charged. Her arms were quickly pinned to the wall, and sweat raced down her temples, and over her ample cleavage. Her pale blue eyes met Vanesha's as she approached.

"Wait!" David tore himself away from Sam, who wailed as a torrent of semen fell from her uncorked ass. Storming up, he ran to them. Vanesha stood aside, looking amused. "If...if anyone is going to turn her it should be me."

"David...."

"It's okay, Katie, we'll do this together. I'm...I'm sorry I let this happen. Please don't be afraid."

"A-alright."

The warm sting of David's tongue was unmistakable, as Katie was transported back to when they first dated. It was energetic and passionate, but there was something more this time. A spicy secretion was present that called to her baser desires. A chemical flood worked its way through the maze-work of her mind; sending brief, powerful shocks throughout her pussy and beyond.

Katie pressed into him as she felt her designer blouse being torn to shreds by eager hands. She felt cool air meet her overcooked breasts as her bra was thrown across the room. Her pink nipples grew hard as they were plucked and twisted.

Vanesha pinched the folds of her labia between her sweaty fingers, as she observed her delicious corruption unfold.

Her pencil skirt was flayed open, revealing expensive black panties, with a matching garter belt supporting her pantyhose. It too, was quickly sheared away by gnashing teeth. Her smooth pussy was shown to be studded, between her lips a small pink wire was made visible.

"What is this?" David pulled at the wire, causing a buzzing, plastic, egg to pop out. "You were on our team this entire time, you dirty girl."

Katie let out a small laugh, "Work can be really stressful."

She stood before them, another corrupted queen of lust, her formal façade shattered, as her pussy was speared again and again.

"What about your boyfriend Sergio?" David asked he slammed her against the cold steel of the elevator door.

"Shut up and fuck me, jackass." Katie dug her fingers into the nape of his neck.

Soon more cocks were shoved in her face, as she was taken to the ground. Her former underlings mashed her breasts, and began to coat them with semen. Her ass bucked as it was slapped and probed by approving hands. David continued to pound, as new cocks found her ass and throat. Everything was becoming a blurry mass of limbs and flashes of white. She never wanted to close her legs again; there was no period of inaction, no instance where a load was not delivered in full to her quivering frame. The nympho virus had conquered her; its insanity was a gift that would never be lifted.

Drool fell from Vanesha's mouth as another powerful orgasm singed her genitals. Seeing another violated was almost as fulfilling as taking it herself.

Toby returned to her. On the table Taylor lay limp, sporadic gurgles of white foam bubbled from her mouth, and she seemed to be in the throws of erratic, semen-induced seizure.

"You want to do that to me, baby?" Vanesha splayed her legs and beckoned him.

His vascular cock teemed with purple veins, its size had not faltered after cumming so many times, she knew it would always be hard for her use.

Vanesha ran her hands over his abs as she was penetrated. She was lucky to have such a fine specimen at her beck and call. Such loyalty was to be rewarded.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Nympho Virus Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds