• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Universe

Dark Universe

123456

Every night, for the past three months...a radiant, eighteen year old girl has beheld the most splendid, graceful, beautiful being in the universe, in her dreams while bathed and surrounded by a supernatural, white light as he has done the most shamefully enthralling things to his gloriously perfect form...

His creamy, alabaster skin would glisten as it enchanted her mind's eye...indeed, his skin was an atmosphere unto itself that would create rain in the form of sweat and then send it pouring down his forehead with it soaking the fine, short strands at the edges of his hairline along with down his temples with the wispy, short hair in front of his elegantly pointed, elfin ears becoming soaked as well.

Further, the rain from his sky of skin would drizzle through his pale, thick brows before it would drip from his long, snow white eyelashes that created shade for his glacial blue irises, so that they wouldn't melt into the oceans of white that was the sclera of his eyes.

Rain would trickle down his flushed, protruding and narrow nose bridge and over the refined tip of his nose and small nostrils and would fall down his flushed, shimmering cheeks and dew drops would settle above his full, enticing lips and more rain would pour down his sturdy neck...broad shoulders...expansive chest that appeared as if two boulders existed under the skin there...bulging arms and rolling abs...

His powerful thighs would be spread and one of his exquisitely sculpted, long fingered hands would be roaming his impressive body...massaging and caressing his thighs...strikingly combing his very long, white, silky hair back...playing with his hard, deep pink nipples.

Some of his fingers would also slide in and out of his mouth as he suckled them and his other hand would be stroking his massive, veiny, sex organ slicked down with a mixture of lubricant and pre-cum which caused it to glisten in the white light.

He would desperately groan, hiss, whimper, release drawn out grunts along with creating other mind-blowing sounds of pleasure with his lulling, baritone voice.

But the most thrilling part would always be his ethereal, chiseled face that would contort in the most profound, sexually distressed, savage and sleazy ways as his tongue created a naughty display between and against his lips and his eyes predaciously taunted her as they intermittently gazed at her from different frames of reference such as from his side or with only his face in view as he gazed forward at her...

The energy would continue to become more tempestuous and relentless with her getting lots of orgasmic close-ups of all of her favorite parts of him such as his succulent, rosy and erotically puckering lips...his hardened nipples along with his enormous cock.

Then once his glan became so swollen and red that it was no longer bearable...his voice would euphorically whimper or create a feral, elongated grunt or howl or choke, strain and squeak or manifest in other enraptured ways with the stunning expressions his face created as his tip bursted before it would squirt load after load of his exotic milk, all over his naked, convulsing, tensed being with the feverish stroking of his girth while he was soaring to the stars and back to where the girl has sensed he's come from.

But perhaps the sound she relished the most that would escape his yummy mouth while he was climaxing was the howl or whimper of her name.

God, it was so fantastic...

She often, also swore that this being who had started mysteriously appearing in her dreams and who she'd never seen or met before it had started happening and whom she had not conceived of with her imagination, at all...was stalking her in real life.

She'd feel a hand on her shoulder at different times when no one was around, outside or when she was alone in her parent's house and at times, she would whirl around...only to nearly faint with the dangerous leaping of her heart in her chest as she got a glimpse of what appeared to be him...the most transcendently mesmerizing, dignified and regal appearing being...dressed in a futuristic, leathery looking, black and menacing unitard suit with long sleeves accompanied by black boots made with the same material as his unitard attire.

His pitch black uniform, arrestingly contrasted with his locks that were the same shade as the moon and cascaded all the way down to the backs of his knees while also strikingly blowing to one side of his body as his hair fluttered, waved, flickered and floated in the wind.

He would always simply stare at her with a curious, seductive or playful look in his eyes and from a few feet away, he appeared to be at least six feet tall to her much smaller stature of five-five feet.

Then after being able to take him in for a few seconds, he would start to vanish, until he was completely gone and she would find her heart, hopelessly sinking in her chest.

He had also, telepathically revealed his name to her, at some point, after she'd wondered about what it was in her mind while he was lurking behind her, one time before she rotated around, only to catch him enchantingly smiling at her with his lips closed.

It is also times like these where she'd ask him why he remained so distant from her and that she wouldn't mind having closer interactions with him but he would never answer her.

Another thing she'd often notice, is the smell of a foreign scent in her room that was like the aroma of musk and sweet smelling flowers mixed together.

It was always very intoxicating to her along with sexually arousing and she was almost sure that it was him and suspected that he was visiting her at night, as well and maybe even doing some naughty things in her room as he invaded her dreams while she was asleep...she found this realization slightly unnerving but very exciting at the same time...

She would also continuously wonder how and why this being found her...

She often suspected that it was related to that time when her and her Wicca practicing, best friend, performed a ritual to summon 'a being from another world.'

They found it while flipping through the new, magic spell book, her friend had purchased from a witch craft store and the page where it was on, had the goofiest drawing of one of those big headed...small bodied...large, black eyed, aliens, waving and cheesily smiling while wearing a baseball cap.

Also, they didn't really think it would work since they didn't really believe in extraterrestrials and once the ritual was finished and nothing or no one, had appeared, they became even more skeptical and got a great, howling laugh out of the whole thing, too.

But then the faithful night came, about a month afterwards, when this being who has haunted her dreams and daylight ours, arrived and she hasn't confessed this to her friend, simply because of the very intimate situations that have come along with his arrival such as the sensuous, nightly shows he has put on for her, in her dreams...

She also could never bring herself to confess the very scandalous things that watching this being, has enticed her to do to herself...

How she would so often find herself with her hand between her thighs as her fingers did very graphic, moan and whimper...whine and sigh provoking things to her swollen labia, clit and passage as she fantasized about him.

He was just so celestial in his beauty that despite her shame, insecurity and discomfort for many reasons (including the fact that she couldn't understand how a being of his supreme caliber could be moved by someone like her, despite the fact that many males have considered her attractive along with the fact that she was human and he was an extraterrestrial), she just couldn't help it...and she didn't care if he was a good or bad being or how he accomplished it...

She just wanted so badly for him to scorch the warm, golden and medium brown earth of her skin with the blisteringly hot lasers of his roaming motherships, in the form of his hands and mouth.

She longed for him to dominate and subdue the huge, plump worlds on her chest with his suckling cavity...needed him to leave her insides barren and lifeless...after having freed all of the water from her aquifers with his pounding probe and tentacle like appendage as it thrusted, slipped and glided in and out of her, until she was squirting her geyser of fluid, all over him.

She yearned for him to electrify and liquify her essence with his laser gun in the form of his alien cock...invade her...ravish her...greedily plunder and lay waste to the vast brown, pink and moist lands between the quaking earth of her thighs.

She also desired many other hot and steamy things, including the chance to taste and feel his giant probe, gliding between her severely stretched lips as he groaned and expressed his satisfaction in other sumptuous ways for her while she gluttonously sucked and stroked his veiny thickness as he dominantly held the back of her head with his large hand over her long, black dreads while making the most divine, primal expressions for her...

'Angelll...' she hears his voice alluringly whispering her name in her head as yet another night has arrived with him wooing her through sweltering, vulnerable displays of his lust for her, within her slumbering hours.

Then soon after...her eyes pop open before she realizes that she's in her bed and in her room as her brown irises swing side to side.

Not long after this, as her brows crease, she notices that a strange, white light is illuminating her room from behind her which causes her to apprehensively roll around towards it.

She lightly gasps and swiftly sits up as she beholds what looks like no one other than the gloriously handsome male from her dreams...standing not too far away while gazing at her with a blissful, closed smile on his face and his body illuminated by an otherworldly, white light with him also adorned in a white, long sleeved, unitard, instead of his usual black one, which is made of a much flimsier, almost translucent, silky and stretchy material and that also hugs his imposing form, in all the right places.

She stares at him with an awestruck look on her face for a moment.

"Suh-Sirius...?!" she finally squeaks his name under her breath.

He places his index finger against his plush mouth.

"Shhhh," he sounds as his lips erotically pucker while his gaze also becomes more bewitching, dark and mischievous as he does so.

Angel senses shivers rushing through her while the flame between her thighs grows brighter as the menacingly alluring energy in his eyes, penetrates her.

Soon after that, 'Sirius' starts painstakingly lowering his hand away from his face while causing his index finger to sensuously slide down against his lips and broad chin.

As Angel's eyes follow his hand in a hypnotized way while her heart starts to race in anticipation and her plump lips, sensuously part with her breath ending up caught in her lungs...his hand becomes outstretched as he starts tantalizingly dragging it down his chest and down his mountainous abs before it reaches the humongous, leaning erection that is painfully straining against the fabric of his crouch.

"Nnmmmgh-ssss," he sonorously groans and hisses while vibrating Angel with his sultry voice as he starts powerfully massaging and stroking and shaking his swollen cock, over the fabric of his unitard.

Angel softly whimpers with the chills washing down her spine as fantasies of the times when he's pleasuring himself, in her dreams, starts overwhelming her mind.

Then, as her eyes remain transfixed by Sirius's moving hand and bloated organ while he keeps vibrating a place deep inside of her with the filthy sounds he produces under his breath, something miraculous happens...

For the first time, he telepathically hisses more words to her than he has, in all the three months that she's perceived him around her.

'Look into my eyes...'

It takes Angel a moment, as she struggles to peel her vision away from the mouthwatering sight in front of her before she finally manages to do as Sirius commanded and her pure, magnificently large eyes, start floating up towards his.

Once they reach their destination...her eyes grow as large as flying saucers and her heart starts speeding up in her chest as her eyeballs become entrenched within his, in a horrifying and macabre way (like she literally can't move them, at all)...

After a few seconds pass and her eyeballs remain imprisoned within the extraterrestrial's invisible clutches...panic and terror starts crawling through her like a million black widow spiders as she starts quietly whimpering with tears flooding her cheeks and her body trembling.

Then he commands, again, "Turn and face me."

This time, although she obeys him, it is not of her own accord but is more like he has taken control of her mind and body and is forcing her to comply with his orders as she shifts her thighs toward him with her ending up completely facing him with her legs bent, her knees lifted, her thighs spread and her feet placed flat on the bed as she also grips the bedsheets in front of her.

Soon after that...his eyes flash a bright white with it appearing as if two, white suns had just floated beneath his milky, thick brows.

Then with Angel's eyes remaining dangerously and eerily wide and unblinking while now, her irises have started to reflect a sinister, misty white swirl in them, it happens...

Brilliantly fantastic pangs of sexual gratification, rip through her like knives which causes her to howl in rapture with her face appearing frozen in a harshly and sexually tormented expression with her nose scrunched...her mouth parted with her jaw, slightly jutting forward and tensed and the inner corners of her brows, sharply lifted while more tears pour down her cheeks from the terror and pleasure she's experiencing.

Also, her hips start thrusting and rocking and circling around as it feels as if something very gigantic is slamming in and out of her walls and her head ends up pulled back by some invisible force with her hair eerily suspended above her head as if someone was clasping it but with her eyes still remaining fixed on the being before her while her love-bud feels as if it's being heavily suckled, vibrated and licked as she goes on expelling passionate sounds of gratification for her mysterious, alien Prince.

Further, while all of this is happening to Angel...the powerful, sublime being before her, has started violently grimacing with his monstrous yearning for her while furiously growling...creating drawn out grunts...groaning, hissing and making other sounds of ferocious need as his hand vigorously massages his aching nature while his firm, round ass-cheeks clench and his hips vibrate against the air while also stiffly thrusting into it with his feet slightly spread apart and his other hand clenched shut as his palm, obscured by his folded fingers, faces her in a dominant stance.

Additionally, Angel's brain becomes invaded by fantasies that she is not creating or able to control...

In her mind's eye, she perceives a scene where she is having her rosy, drenched, clenching tunnel, pounded by Sirius's fat cock.

They're in a room with no gravity while floating and tumbling in the air like a turning wheel with her and Sirius's hair (and especially Sirius's hair) creating an artistic display as it curves above their heads and is pulled along through air.

Further, the front of their sweaty torsos face each other with Angel hugging Sirius's ribs and back while her sharply bent, spread and lifted legs, hug his sharply spread thighs and completely folded legs.

Also, all the walls around them along with the 'floor,' projects scenes of him and her, fucking in every sex position, imaginable while also replicating all of the sounds that every scene would have which amounts to a symphony of sounds that includes moaning, groaning and other titillating sounds, overlapping with the real sounds of coitus that Sirius and Angel are making, together.

Along with the sex position scenes, the walls and floor projects many other types of provocative scenes as well along with the sounds that go with them such as Sirius spanking Angel's fat, juicy bottom while saying hot, filthy things to her...

Him eating her out...

Her tied up and vulnerable as he does very diabolically brutal, raunchy things to her...

Him fucking her with her favorite dildo and vibrating her clit with her favorite vibrator as his glan leaks onto the sheets underneath them with his torturous longing for her...

Them engaged in a two male, one female, threesome and a two female, one male threesome...

Him being her teacher and her being his student or him being her master and her, his slave or him being her high priest and her, his disciple as they do even more pruriently tasty things, together...

Pretty much, all of the deliciously sinful and sleazy fantasies that she's ever had...are on those walls and floor but with Sirius in every last one and with lots of obscene close-ups, sounds and dirty talk, to go along with all of the action...

As the intensity keeps building between them, suddenly, Angel feels a sharp sting against her cheeks as if she's being backhanded on each one which causes her face to slightly jerk from side to side with the force but the invisible grip on her hair holds her face in place, some.

Then with his face fiercely grimacing and him cocking it sideways in an eery way as his expression becomes more crazed, animalistic and delirious...Sirius's arm menacingly jerks up in front of him into a stiffened, straight position as his hand takes on a form as if he were strangling someone before Angel feels a heavy pressure on her neck which for some unknown reason, makes her clit throb even more furiously as Sirius also keeps fondling his humongous bulge in front of her and thrusting his hips in her direction.

Soon after that, Sirius starts mentally growling more words to her but this time they are very filthy.

'Oh, fuck! Fuck Angel! Take all of it! I love raping your mind! Mmm, it's so dirty! I love iiit! Aaaawhh, such a bad GIRL! Such a very, very bad, Earthling girrrlll!'

After tears have continued to wash down Angel's cheeks as she keeps wailing, gasping, whimpering, sobbing and creating other tortured sounds of sexual ecstasy while Sirius keeps stimulating himself and creating his own sensually savage melodies...the spectacular pleasure coursing through Angel, comes to a grinding halt but her unblinking eyes remain locked with the extraterrestrial's eyes which return to their normal, blue shade as Angel pants with her face still contorted in a state of affliction, her head pounding in agony and her longing to collapse onto the bed in exhaustion.

But like a sexual sadist, her weariness and pain, simply makes Sirius want her more as he throbs from the realization of the sheer power and control he currently has over such a fragile, helpless creature.

So, instead of showing his delicate little, human butterfly, mercy...he decides to be a bit cruel and naughty as he telepathically snarls for her to rise while his hardness continues to anguishingly beat and weep against his unitard.

Then, as if under a spell and while feeling as if she were in a dream state, Angel follows his command.

Once she's on her feet...her body instantly flashes from her bedroom before she finds herself outside in an open space, surrounded by forest trees that are illuminated by a stream of sparkling, translucent white light descending down from the night sky, above.

As her long dreads that cascade down to right above her butt, are tousled about by the wind while her light blue, flower adorned, night gown, is blown sideways with it flickering in the air along with it being ruffled by the wind as it causes the cottony fabric to hug one side of her curvy thigh...she peers up, only to behold an ominous looking spaceship that is medium sized with a pitch black, triangular silhouette against the twinkling stars with three, circular, vividly white lights, radiating from underneath it.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Dark Universe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds