• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tie Your Mother Down!

Tie Your Mother Down!

Lisa had to take the phone into the kitchen once the conversation got a bit more intense, so I watched the movie with the kids for a good while, as did the rest of us, not that it stopped the ladies from flirting rather brazenly with me ... and David, for that matter. This lasted a good half-hour and the kids asked me why she was in the kitchen, but I simply told them that she was talking to Grandpa and Grandma Tucker, which she was. She counted on her parents getting Amber's to co-operate as well, and she was right on that front as well.

I abruptly got a text from my dear wife which read, "They're cumming over, honey. Not yet, but soon, and meanwhile, I got something for you. In the kitchen."

Well, I had recovered a fair bit by that point, and so I eagerly joined Lisa in the kitchen, after which she yanked down my pants and began eagerly sucking my dick behind the island. I nearly fell over, of course, as my apparently rather horny wife slurped down on my cock, her mouth practically inhaling me as her nose met my pubic hair. Before I could go too far, though, Lisa rose and bent over the island to present me with a choice of holes. I had been fucking a lot of ass lately, so it was time for some good, old-fashioned twat, and I got busy pronging her sweet slit with my hard prick, pounding her good and hard from behind.

As always, Lisa was very wet and slick for me ... hell, that girl never seemed to dry out, thank God or Gods or whatever! While some of that was me, some of it was just Lisa ... the woman was randy as could be and badly wanted to get fucked on at least a daily basis, if not more. Even when she had been too sore after giving birth, the woman insisted on me dry-humping her from behind so that she could get off on that! She always seemed desperate to get laid and even at her worst, never seemed to fail to put out for me.

As it happened, we forgot that her parents had keys to the house and they chose to enter from the kitchen, so as not to make too much commotion. They weren't alone, either. Amber's parents were with them, and so both troubled couples walked in on me having some marital coupling time with my Lisa, though what they heard must have startled them more than a bit.

Not realizing that we had company, Lisa asked me, "So, since I know that Michelle and Missy had you earlier, and you did it with Amy this evening, plus Holly and Shelly at work, not to mention Amber and Jonathan yesterday ... not even counting that blowjob from David and Amber together, and I know that Michelle's having your baby ... plus you're also going to keep fucking Deanna, I presume ... so does it bother you any more when you get sloppy seconds from David as you did again ... he and I kind of did it earlier today."

"Um, no, of course not! He and I both had you yesterday, I had a threesome with Missy and Michelle last night, and you did it with Amber and he on the hideaway bed last night, too. Plus I got sloppy seconds from Shawn, Jonathan, David, and James how many times now?" I declared, even though I already saw the parents there.

Both sets looked as if they'd seen ghosts ... yes, multiple ghosts. All color drained from their faces as it now occurred to them that Lisa and I were a very sharing, polyamorous couple. The bisexuality part really must have sunk in, because Pastor Tucker now cleared his throat as if to speak, and Lisa turned to see her father, smiling at him and her mother as I now pulled out of her pussy for another stroke.

Instead of acting contrite or penitent, Lisa just looked at her father as if it was the most natural and normal thing for a man and wife to walk in on such things and said, "Oh, hi, Daddy. Excuse me for not getting up just yet. Dan hasn't fucked my ass yet tonight and I'm starting to really crave it right now. How about it, honey? Want to sodomize me in front of my folks? Then we can talk for a bit, once we've gotten our ashes hauled."

"Works for me. Damn, your ass is still rather tight, though admittedly you haven't been getting that much traffic back there ... yet. That will change, won't it, dear?" I grinned as I entered her bottom from behind and I noticed Debbie's hands slipping stealthily up her own dress to frig herself.

Before anyone knew what was up, Debbie's dress was hiked up and Stewart's hand was up there, nor did she discourage him. Annabelle started slipping her own fingers into Stewart's pants, caressing his ass while her other hand began stroking her husband's cock. It was as if words weren't necessary right then ... instinct was taking over. When Debbie lifted her dress up entirely and pulled it off to reveal her panties, while Annabelle unhooked her bra and started playing with Debbie's tits from behind, I just about lost control ... holding back while buried in Lisa's tight, hot ass was hard enough ... but damn!

The biggest shock, however, was when Lance Tucker and Stewart Kimble started kissing ... each other! We all stood slack-jawed and I erupted into Lisa's ass while Stewart knelt to suck Lance's cock right in front of us! The wives were especially stunned, but they didn't miss a beat for very long, with Annabelle turning Debbie around to give her a steamy lip lock and start sucking her tits for good measure.

My dick recovered incredibly fast, as Lisa asked her father, "Would you like a turn in my ass, Daddy? It's a great butt, isn't that right, Dan? Nice and tight, even now, just well-lubed by Dan's cum and mine. It's okay if Daddy sodomizes me, right, Master?"

"Damn straight it is, though for now I need a good mouth around my own prick," I declared, prompting Debbie to start choking on my rod as she got it straight from Lisa's ass.

"Mrs. Kimble, sucking your former student off, eh?" I teased her a little about being originally Canadian as well as my former teacher.

"Hey, you were always my favorite student, dear ... and if you don't think that I craved you, even then, you don't know me as much as you might believe. You've had my daughter ... and my son-in-law, it seems ... might as well have me, too, right? You've been 'hot for teacher' in my case for a good while now, haven't you?" Debbie told me with a wink as she began to suck my cock like it was no trouble at all.

"You got that right, Mrs. Kimble," I smiled wickedly as our plans took off faster than expected.

"Call me Debbie, please," she answered as she engulfed my dick and my balls in her hot mouth.

Hell, Reverend Lance Tucker was now balls deep in his own daughter's ass (and getting my sloppy seconds), while Annabelle got Stewart's tongue in her snatch, and my old teacher was now sucking my dick, straight from my wife's ass, no less, with a vigor that showed how little she really aged. Debbie ... calling her that would take some getting used to, of course. She had always been Mrs. Kimble to me ... but then, she hadn't always been on her knees, sucking my cock like she feared it might fall off or something.

This was when Sarah and Mary Beth walked into the already unlocked kitchen, their faces freezing as they saw me now enter the prim and proper Christian lady who had taught them English literature after her mouth had gotten me stiff again. They also went white as a ghost when they saw Stewart take their mother and their father pound their own sister in the ass! My youngest sisters-in-law began, without realizing it at first, to drool and slip their fingers inside their panties to jill off while they saw this little orgy in the kitchen.

When Lance came in Lisa's ass and left a trail of his jizz behind, Sarah and Mary Beth fell to their knees in front of their father and just got busy sucking his dick like there was no tomorrow. I was more than a little stunned at their willingness to do so, until I remembered that they were Lisa's and Michelle's ... and David's little sisters. Yeah, enough said. Judging from Pastor Tucker's actions which belied his religious morals, that apple didn't fall far from the tree, nor from Annabelle's, for that matter.

Speaking of Annabelle, Stewart was now very much inside her, and he went to town with his dick, giving her a damned good pounding in front of us. However, it seemed to not bother Lance as much, which gave me hope for the future. Then again, he had just gotten done buggering his own daughter and kissing another man ... and now his younger daughters were orally sharing his dick, all of this right in front of his wife. Things seemed to be on the mend, especially once Stewart came inside Annabelle and I shot off my load in Debbie, Amber's mother and Stewart's wife.

"Well, cat's out of the bag, now, isn't it?" Michelle spoke behind us, "Don't worry, David and Amber are still keeping the kids busy with that movie marathon, but after that, perhaps they should go to bed ... so we can talk. Oh, and Daddy, it isn't fair that my sisters have all done something with you, but I haven't. I'm bi, not gay. Oh ... and I'm having Dan's baby ... one of many to come by me, Missy, and others. We'll discuss it later, but I thought that you deserved to know that you're getting another grandchild."

"Okay, let's wrap this up for now, so the kids don't hear something and decide to investigate. I had one or two close calls already of late ... if my plans bear fruit, we're really going to have balance things like that, sex and parenting in particular," I proposed, and the others, including my in-laws, were very quick to agree to this, "We have a lot of talking to do, it seems. Pretty soon, we need to invite Jonathan, Jenna, Deanna, and some others to listen in."

"Well, I can call them now, if you wish. Amy's already here. There is Mary as well. She probably misses me by now and is eager to sleep with you, anyway. Mind if I invite Arlen Moore, too, and Summer ... Angel and Chrissy? I think that we have a lot of people who deserve to be included in our plans. What about Holly and Shelly?" Lisa proposed.

"Very well, then. Amber's brother Matt should be asked to take part as well. He's just back from the war, after all. We can wait until the kids are asleep, of course. Oh, and I suppose that we'll have to let James in the house, too ... and your ex, Shawn. It's going to be a very long night indeed. We have a lot to discuss, but this is the time to do so. Strike while the iron is hot, right? Anyone else, someone that I'm missing?" I resumed in accord with Lisa, who started texting like mad to these folks.

"Aunt Molly and Uncle Curtis, of course," Lisa reminded me.

"Of course, though I wasn't sure how she would take it," I agreed.

"She'll take it better than you expect, dear. You might well be surprised. She knows you better than you think and has never judged you at all," Lisa assured me.

"Mind if I vote for adding Jessie Connors?" Pastor Tucker shocked us all now.

"Why is that, dear?" Annabelle proposed, kissing him with more passion than expected ... or perhaps not, if they were seeming to feel something for each other again.

"Because she is six weeks' pregnant with our love child," the minister confessed his affair with the assistant youth director.

"Oh, really? Well, I'm hardly in a position to object, I guess. Very sorry, by the way, in case you didn't know it," Annabelle told her husband at last.

"Me, too. Still, maybe it was for the best somehow," Lance replied as we all finished getting dressed, "Anyway, she's family now and she deserves a chance to listen and even speak up about things that might affect her."

"Well, just bear in mind that anyone who fails to show up tonight will probably have to just accept that some stuff that might affect them is being decided by others," I pointed out.

"That is indeed so," Stewart chimed in, while kissing Debbie hard on the mouth and saying, "I'm sorry, too."

"I forgive you, honey. Besides, I haven't been so faithful myself ... I have been sleeping with Annabelle now and then as well," Debbie admitted at last.

"Is that true?" both men turned to Lance's wife.

"It is, but then you guys aren't innocent there, either, are you? Face it, you guys have been sneaking around on the DL for quite a while now, haven't you?" Annabelle confronted them and both men confessed to doing each other.

"Oh ... and I've been with Debbie now and then as well," Lance confessed.

"I guess that I should have figured that much. You'd want to see what the fuss was about," Annabelle giggled.

"I wondered at times ... oh, and I've had Jessica Connors now and then as well. She's a bit wilder than you might think, in fact," Stewart confessed, making us all chuckle.

"Well, that gives me a much clearer picture of things, but how about we table this and finish that movie before the kids start to get suspicious," I grinned as we all headed back to the living room to join the kids in watching that year of Harry Potter ... I think that it was the fifth one, but maybe I'm wrong.

The movie itself led to us grown-ups nodding off from time to time, but we awoke every time that another member of the circle affected by this whole chain of relationships arrived. If the kids suspected anything by it, and by now, they virtually had to, they probably didn't guess anything close to right. In fact, it turned out that Danielle and Stacey thought that we were playing a game of poker for some reason, a notion that we did nothing to discourage. As things developed, poker games were to become part of our activities, but only a fraction of them ... and the stakes were NEVER monetary in nature!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Tie Your Mother Down!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds